• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Princess Twilight kept a shrunken version of Celestia in her pocket for advice?

Author's Note:

Still here, The Spy of the Tiger!

"Twilight!" Spike enveloped the door, absorbing it into his form as he spoke. "Half of Ponyville has been taken hostage by immortal snails that kill anypony that they touch!"

Twilight narrowed her eyes. "What are the snails doing now?"

"Approaching your castle. Slowly."

"Alrighty, one sec--" Twilight rummaged in her conveniently-placed pocket that just kinda was... there. Spike swore she'd genetically modified herself to be part kangaroo for that. She pulled out a tiny Celestia, taking a deep breath.

"PUNY PRINCESS, WHAT DO PRINCESS DO FOR EVIL SNAIL?"

Tiny Celestia winced at the booming voice of Twilight, tapping her tiny hooves against Twilight's own to calm the mare down. "First, do you know at what speed they are approaching, and their current location?"

Twilight looked to Spike.

"Slow as a snail. It'll take them weeks, if not months, to reach us from their current location."

Celestia nodded wisely. "Nuclear airstrike it is."

Twilight saluted as Spike's eyes widened in horror.

PreviousChapters Next