• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight got sent back to Magic Kindergarten?

Author's Note:

It was an honor writing with you, Level Dasher. o7

"And as my next act as the de-facto Empress of the Galaxy," Empress Goatlestia bleated in a way that only a goat could speak. "Astronaut Twilight."

"Yes?" Astronaut Twilight peeked out from behind the giant vats of pudding that both Twilakin and Celestiwan were currently being held in.

"Go back to magic kindergarten. You've already been disgracefully expelled for medical reasons and I couldn't think of any other way to further denigrate you."

"Oh."

"Now, off with you! And leave the hooligans in the pudding while you're at it."

Astronaut Twilight jingled miserably across the floor.


"Teacherrrrrr," a filly raised her hoof. "Why's that weird old mare in here again?"

Astronaut Twilight grumbled under her breath from the time-out duct tape prison dangling from the ceiling. She should've known better not to open portals to parallel universes during snack time.

PreviousChapters Next