• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
The Smooze was actually just enchanted jello?

~~~A not-so-long time ago, in a laboratory underneath your local Walmart...~~~

"Eureka!" Not-Twilight shouted, pulling a bowl of lime jello from her fridge, "My latest creation!"

A bushy-mustached Spike waddled into the room with a pouch of chips. "Jello again?" He grumbled, sitting himself on the worn couch, "Can't we have, like, spaghetti or something for dinner for once?"

The unicorn laughed heartily. "This is no ordinary jello, my good fellow," she rhymed, "For this jello shall now turn... yello!"

Spike facepalmed, pausing quickly to fix his mustache immediately after.

As he looked up, he noticed that the jello in the bowl wasn't growing yellower, but bigger.

Cool, he thought, growing jello so you don't have to make as much.

Unfortunately, that was his last thought before both he and Twilight were scooped up by the newly-formed Smooze, who was now about to rampage through the cereal aisle after escaping through the faculty door.

This is the reason why the Smooze still tastes like Fruit Loops to this day.

PreviousChapters Next