• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
ponies questioned round doorknobs?

Author's Note:

How square does your doorknob have to be to ask this, The Spy of the Tiger?

Twilight narrowed her eyes at the doorknob. Something about it felt off. Was it the roundness? It was definitely the roundness. She'd never seen such an absurdly round doorknob before! Sure, she'd seen ones that were ovals, and even some that were a little more circular than most, but one that was round enough to be reflective?

"Hey Rarity, come over here," she called, "When did you install this new doorknob?"

"New doorknob?" Rarity cantered over, joining Twilight in inspecting the doorknob. "I don't believe I ever installed a new one in the first place! Are you delusional, darling?"

Twilight shook her head. "No no no, I'm not delusional, Rarity, I'm just..." she pointed a hoof at the doorknob. "Are you aware that your doorknob's surface is so perfectly round that it has become a mirror into a parallel universe?"

"Like that mirror portal you disappear into on occasion?"

Twilight nodded, lighting her horn and pulling a gun stop sign battle axe sentient robot Twilight Sparkle kitchen sink flashlight branded as flashlight poor child's MLP figurines fedora slightly smaller, even more reflective doorknob three musketeers candy bar musketeer 'nother musketeer final musketeer life-sized Shrek plush doll complete with ogre noises screaming trees tiny dress from the doorknob. By Celestia's flaming mane, that's a lot of parallel universes where she pulled other things from the doorknob!

"But that's not the weird part."

Rarity cocked her head. "It isn't?"

"IT'S SO ROOOOOOUUUUUNNNNND!"

PreviousChapters Next