• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Luna didn't quite understand modern politics?

"Fetch me your finest ships." Luna said with a smirk, eyeing the shipbuilder that stood before her.

"B-but Princess," Sails Away stammered, "Your ship has already sunk!"

Luna frowned.

"..."

"..."

"OFF WITH HIS HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAD!" she cried in anger, pointing an accusing hoof at the stallion.

"Luna." Celestia deadpanned as she landed face-first in her straightjacket, "That is not how we do things anymore."

Luna swatted Celestia's remarks away with a hoof. "Nah," she replied, "I'ma just nullify whatever it is that made things like that. We do still have absolute power, don't we?"

Celestia shook her head as she scooted away the best she could from the asylum guards now pursuing her.

"Oh." Luna sighed, sinking back into the throne, "Okay then."

Celestia screeched in terror as she was dragged back into the insane asylum she had willingly put herself in days prior.

Because lava.

PreviousChapters Next