• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,619 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,619

PreviousChapters Next
an army of dead memes came to steal Celestia's cake?

Author's Note:

The return of Zapper Frost beckons youuuuuu!

Harambe peeked past the wall. He raised the walkie talkie to his mouth.

"Release the Pepes."

A loud bang followed, and with it an incoming tidal wave of rare pepes. They were immediately smited by Celestia, who stood between them and her cake stockpile.

"SEND IN THE REINFORCEMENTS!"

A peculiarly memorable song began to blare overhead as a mixture of Ugandan Knuckles and Shrek(s) flooded the halls.

The collection of mini-Shreks assembled into a Shrek golem made of smaller Shreks. Yes, we're doing that. He picked up his trusty weapon, the isekai bus. A grin spread across his face.

"You are going to Brazil."

Celestia dodged the first swing of the isekai bus, watching with fear as old rage comic characters were flung from the open back of the bus. She shielded herself from the barrage of troll faces barreling toward her.

"Hey hey hey... don't come into my shed..."

Celestia froze up. That voice! Where--

Hold up.

"Hey! What you got there?" she shouted at a foal running past.

"A knife!"

"No!"

Celestia sighed. If friendship and magic weren't going to solve this, there was still one thing that might.

"I'll defeat you with the power of friendship, magic, and this gun I found!"

Shrek whipped and nae-nae'd up to Celestia's face, shoving his useless box up against her muzzle. "You will give us the cake, Celly. You don't want to know what happens if you don't."

"No."

"Very well then." Shrek leaned back, folding his arms. "Creeper?"

"Aw man," the iconic green pillar shuffled out from behind the corner. "What a nicccce placcce you have here... it would be a sssshame if ssssomething were to happen to it..."

Herobrine came swinging in on a wrecking ball shaped like the Fortnite burger, flossing the entire way.

"OH YEAH!"

Celestia ignored him and put in her airpods.

"WATCH OUT CELESTIA HEROBRINE'S ABOUT TO TAKE YOU OUT FALLEN KINGDOM STYLE OH GOD SHE HAS AIRPODS IN--"

Celestia took out her airpods and effortlessly dodged both Herobrine and another one of Shrek's swings of his isekai bus.

"Excuse me, but is this a joke I'm too rich to understand?"

Clippy crashed through the wall behind Herobrine's wrecking ball-hole. He held up a thermonuclear magic bomb.

"It looks like you're trying to stop an invasion of Canterlot. Would you like me to help?"

"WHAT NO--"

And that's how Equestria was wiped off the face of the planet over cake!

PreviousChapters Next