• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,618 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,618

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight started a melon spire and Bobert got jealous?

Author's Note:

AnObliviousAuthor must've given Twi the melons. No way did she get 'em all legit.

"I SEE NO GOD UP HERE... OTHER THEN ME!" Twilight cackled from her ever-tall melon spire. It'd started as an honest little shrine, but the melons kept coming... and coming... and coming...

What else could she do but continue stacking them?

Higher and higher the melons were stacked, until even from Canterlot you could see a solid pillar of fruit reaching into the heavens above... of which we currently are in at the moment.

"I AM THE QUEEN OF MELONS." Twilight boomed. "MAY THE FRUIT BLESS YOU ALL TONIGHT."

But Twilight wasn't alone.

Not anymore.

She gasped, turning her head upward as she watched none other than Bobert, the pumpkin-hoarding Minecraft villager, loom over her with a pumpkin spire that reached higher than her own spire ever did.

"Hrm." Bobert said. It was very threatening and Twilight decided that she had been defeated.

PreviousChapters Next