• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,618 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,618

PreviousChapters Next
Nightmare Moon was banished to Ohio instead?

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger is 100% confirmed to enjoy the suffering they cause.

Nightmare Moon opened her eyes, gasping for air. Yet, there was none. Even so, somehow, the mare continued to breathe without issue.

A dull thud rose from her body as she impacted upon the dark ground.

"SISTER." The mare roared, "YOU WISHED ME BANISHED TO THE MOON. WHAT IS THIS PLACE I FIND MYSELF IN?"

No response came, of course, because of the vast distance between Equestria and Ohio. It would take far more than one tank of gas to drive there, even if you're already in Ohio.

"TELL ME, SISTER."

Her voice echoed into the infinite span of shadow all around her. She lit her horn, illuminating Ohio with the only light to grace its charred ground.

"...Sister?" The mare's voice softened as she began to walk, the bitterness in her voice giving way to thinly-veiled fear. "Sister, wh-where are you?"

Once again, the only response was the echo of her own voice.

"Celly? Celesti--" Princess Luna paused as her hoof grazed past something on the ground. She bent down, intensifying the light shining from her horn for a better look.

A dim orange flickered to light in the empty eyesockets of the skull staring back at her. Luna yelped, jumping away.

"Do not disturb the restful, living one." The skull's disembodied voice rasped. "Or you may become eternally restless."


"So anyway," Celestia sipped her tea. "I banished my sister to the shadow-realm known as Ohio."

"Sure you did." Twilight stirred another sugarcube into her own mug. "You tell me this all the ti--"

The spoon clattered onto the table. Celestia's horn stopped glowing.

PreviousChapters Next