• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,916 Views, 7,933 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,933
 22,916

PreviousChapters Next
Planetary Protection

Equestria. Canterlot. The Pokemon Festival. Nightfall.

"Mosa!" Jumping high into the air was Pheromosa. Chrysalis had recently been grabbed by Opal Vivacity and a demon that was minuscule yet had access to massive chains. Chrysalis managed to stun the vampires by making her body shine, harming their coats.

With this chance, Pheromosa would approach Chrysalis, only to be stopped by the minuscule demon that possessed these chains. From its tiny mouth, massive chains were shot out, targeting the Lissome Pokemon. But because she was so light, she could evade attacks easier, swaying her body to the side.

"Phero!" The Bug-Fighting-Type would end up kicking some of the chains away with her swift kicks, shattering some of them in the process. Once the chains shattered, Pheromosa would then use the remainder of her air-time to try and reach Chrysalis, holding her hand out.

"As if!" But even when being exposed to Chrysalis' light, Opal Vivacity would use the fate-changing power within her mane to her advantage. She would remove a piece of it, allowing the piece to drop on the cloud itself. Fate had been changed and in this instance, the cloud shrunk and was pulled back right as the Lissome Pokemon's hand came close, causing Pheromosa to fall over.

"P-Pheromosa!" Unable to fly in any way, Pheromosa dropped, missing the cloud by two inches. And of course, with such a supple body, the impact could be devastating for her.

"Pheromosa, no!" A distraught Rarity yelled. To cease this searing light, when she changed fate Opal also made it to where Chrysalis would cease the light she was emanating. So as long as she had this massive mane with Bayleef's original powers, she change fate repeatedly with seemingly no drawbacks.

"Sceptile! Frenzy Plant!"

"Scep...TIle!" By Applejack's command, Sceptile would go for Frenzy Plant. Then again, even if Applejack didn't shout it out, Sceptile would've done it either way, simply because Pheromosa was his friend. By slamming his hands into the ground, giant roots would erupt, moving like snakes.

Not only would they catch Pheromosa, wrapping around her fragile body, but they would even go after Opal and Bittersweet with their exceptional height. The roots would pierce through the other clouds before then reaching Opal Vivacity. Opal, who attempted to reach the gateway, would find herself being blocked off by the roots as they would rest in front of the gateway, knocking Bittersweet to the side.

With this chance, the Changelings would fly up to try and reach their queen who had yet to be freed. Those chains weren't coming off at all. Chrysalis, even with her horns and hooves being restrained, would persist. Her eyes would crackle a violent green as Opal Vivacity would suddenly notice a violent increase in her magic.

It was nothing like what Chrysalis had been using these past years. Instead, it was something old and new at the same time. The same destructive magic she used against the Centipede Demon was still present and had recently awakened, albeit without much control from Chrysalis.

Sensing the sudden increase in danger, Opal Vivacity would lower her mane, pulling it back as the green lightning would crash through it, leaving holes in her beautiful hair.

"Oh my. knew it would be violent...But the hostility from that is extraordinary." An impressed Opal said with widened eyes before putting on a smile. "Excellent."

"Your majesty! Are you alright?!" The changelings arrived. Chrysalis managed to free herself just from her pressure. The minuscule demon would even back away, sensing the fury of its creator.

"I'm fine..." She sighed before looking over at Opal and Bittersweet. "That attempted foalnapping of yours was bound to fail. The odds are stacked against you."

"They are. But I still foresee my victory. It's obvious why that's the case." Opal flaunted her mane, referring to the power to change fate. "But we meet again, Applejack! How have you been?"

"Opal..." Applejack was less than pleased to see Opal Vivacity once more. Especially after what she pulled back at Alola. "Of all times, ya wanna show yourself now?"

"I planned this, so yes. Now is the best time to show up. After all, your precious Changeling Queen isn't so...standard anymore."

"Standard?!" The changelings repeated, taking grave offence to that. They would raise their hooves up ranting and yelling at Opal Vivacity for even calling their Queen standard. She essentially said that Chrysalis wasn't special at all. Not in any way. At least, not until now.

"There's something about her that she doesn't know. And personally, I'd like to keep it a secret and let you figure that out on your own while I take what I need from her. And frankly...we should've had something similar to what she has from the very beginning. The Parasite Demon can fix that in no time."

"What are you talking about?" But all of this was lost to Chrysalis, who had no idea what Opal was referring to. She kept it cryptic, making it difficult for Chrysalis to deduce it. It certainly couldn't be her ability to shapeshift. If Opal wanted it, she would've gone to the Changeling Hive while Chrysalis was here, especially in its weakened state.

"Ah, but that's not what's important. You have an entire planet to worry about right now!" Opal exclaimed, looking up at the struggle in the skies. "But don't worry Chrysalis. The destruction won't obliterate you. You're probably wondering how? Well, wait and see when the demon finally hits its mark."

"I think not!" Rarity would yell as Sceptile used Frenzy Plant to create new roots, allowing the unicorn and Applejack to arrive at Opal's level which was right around the clouds. "Ash and everyone can handle that. I know they can. You won't be an issue at all."

"Really? I doubt it. Especially since Princess Celestia hasn't returned yet. Where is she anyway? Wasn't she off to grab that prince?" Opal jeered.

"Ah-" But before Rarity could retort, Opal raised a striking point. Celestia hadn't returned. Not at all. Twilight showed up before her and she was already up there trying to stop the demon from crashing into the Earth. "Where is she actually?! Did she not come back from Pegalysium?!"

"It's been a while..." Applejack noticed the awkward absence of Celestia. Especially at a time like this.

"Celestia will show up." However, Chrysalis had faith that Celestia would appear on time. "You should all know that by now. Don't lose faith in her. The stairway will be completed with her hoof in it."

"About that...why are ya trying to stop us from fixing the stairway?! Ya'll wanted Yveltal, didn't ya? If ya'll don't let us get to Jirachi, Yveltla's never gonna be back at your place." Applejack pointed out the Dread League's folly in all of this.

"That's right! Stopping us now would be foolish! Especially since so many of my friends are needed to make that stairway possible!" Rarity added.

"You think I don't know that?" Opal smiled, stunning Applejack, Rarity and the Changelings. "It's true that Jirachi's the most important Pokemon that we'll ever need. But here's the thing. Her Majesty has already thought of something like this. Everything will be reset...except for us."

"Except for you?" Applejack and Rarity repeated.

"Your memories of every event that's happened involving Pokemon will be lost. Your Pokemon will forget about you and return to their original lives, sure. But not us. Our memories will stay intact. And our Pokemon as well. We will be the greater force in this world, having the power of Pokemon on our side and the knowledge of everything that's happened...and even will happen. Yveltal will be our ultimate weapon, wiping you all out with any way to defend yourself."

"That's insane!" Chrysalis thought the Dread League couldn't get any worse. Alas, they could. Their plan didn't just involve the destruction of life but also the destruction of memories and bonds just to gain the upper hand during the Black Crusade.

"Thank you~" Opal had a beaming grin, feeling proud of that statement.

"Oh please. This is tame for her." Shockingly, Bittersweet revealed that this wasn't that crazy for Opal, hinting that she had done something far worse than what she planned to do.

"Want to know how we'll make it possible? Don't worry about that. Because right now...Chrysalis! I need your power! I already have Bayleef's and Audino's, so you're the third viable option in all of this!" Opal declared as the green lightning in the sky could crack at her words.

"No, you won't!" Chrysalis protested. "You're insane...and I refuse to let you stockpile anything else for your sick goals!"

"Then try and stop me!" Opal would cackle before summoning long and sharp claws from her mane. These claws would be laced with poison as well as flames which would mix together in unison. Chrysalis gasped before backing away, narrowingly evading this claw swipe.

"Scep!" Sceptile and Pheromosa would keep their guard up, choosing not to attack the claws for the first time. It was to be safe as the Flames and Poison were already startling enough.

"I should've said the fourth stockpile. Because I already used the Parasite Demon on my Salazzle! And I took a crack at some Ghost-Types so that's actually more than four. I lost count anyway." Opal revealed what else she had used with the Parasite Demon's abilities.

"Salazzle and Ghost-Types...?" Applejack shuddered as the thought of Opal Vivacity receiving more abilities with the Parasite Demon was terrifying.

"My brother is usually her majesty's right-hoof stallion Second best! But I want to be better than my brother and be second-best to Queen Rosa! So I must become the perfect vampire!" Opal would continue her assault, unleashing more claws from her mane that would immediately drop poison through the clouds.

It would start raining poison from Opal's effect, but only on this one cloud. However, with how many drops were appearing from both claws, this one cloud and the poison that it would drop could be unfortunate for whoever comes across it.


Up in the sky.

Meanwhile, the struggle to keep the Demon from crashing into the earth with its planet-sized body continued. It didn't seem like either side would overcome the odds. Due to the constant struggle in the sky, it looked like a star was constantly flashing.

Rock formations around rocky areas would fall apart gradually with sandstorms being kicked up. Cities and towns would feel this pressure, especially Manehattan which was still suffering from its Bull Demon issue. They were all too distracted by the Bull Demon's crying to even notice what was affecting the city.

Ponyville's Town Hall would lose the top of its building thanks to this. Even Ponyville was somewhat near Canterlot. Anywhere near Canterlot was in jeopardy instead of the entire world. But the destruction would still be catastrophic either way.

"Is that...the Sun?" Amethyst Star wondered, gazing up at the sky as even from this distance, the energies would shine brightly in the night sky.

"No. I don't think so. There are too many colours for that to be the Sun." Octavia added.

"What's going on over there? Are you doing okay, Sweetie Belle?" A worried Scootaloo said, fearful of what could be going on at this time. It wasn't long until everyone flinched from a sudden gust of wind, forcing them to stay still. This gust of wind could potentially worsen and lead to a cataclysmic outburst the likes of which they had never seen before.

And as for those pushing back against the Absorption Demon, Ash and his friends persisted. The roar of the planet being attacked by these different elements would rupture even the sky as it would be followed by the crack of lightning, fire and even Fairy Magic.

"I-It's getting pretty stressful on me here!" Twilight groused while keeping up her continuous magical stream. Even she couldn't keep this up for long. "We don't have an infinite pool of magic, ya know!"

"Just keep pushing!" Luna echoed. Neither could Luna continue this for as long as she wanted if it would continue.

"My horn...is burning up!" Cadence could feel her horn heat up from this intense struggle. It would smoke immediately, making the Princess of Love wince and even tear up a bit.

"Not yet!" Ash's hat would fly off from this pressure before being caught by Iris, thankfully. Iris couldn't stay on Dragonite for long. Not when this pressure was getting to her too, forcing the Unova Champion to hold on for dear life. Spike, who was by far more fragile than anyone here, had to hold onto Salamence's tail after nearly being blown off.

But the Absorption Demon would have to try harder, even with its resources. Though it was tenacious, so were its opponents. Two tenacious forces would rough-house in the sky for minutes, but one side clearly had some limits. Ash's jacket would flow violently before being in danger of falling apart, just like his gloves.

Luna and Cadence's regalia had already been damaged from this scuffle. Any longer and it would all be gone. Kyurem was the only one who looked the least strained compared to everyone, but that was expected from his appearance. Even so, even the World's Strongest Dragon needed to give a ton of effort.

Opal Vivacity would notice the fierce struggle while using her claws against Applejack and the others. Sceptile would use Leaf Blade while Pheromosa used Triple Kick to try and deflect the claws. But with the raging flames, they endangered the Forest Pokemon and the Lissome Pokemon. Making contact with the Blazing Poison Claws was volatile for them both.

Chrysalis would find herself deflecting the sparks of flames that flew out of Opal's mane with a magical coating around her horn. The Changeling Queen would then attempt a direct beam attack, only to find Opal using one of the abilities she stole

As expected, Opal Vivacity now possessed the Ghost-Type intangibility after using the Parasite Demon on one of them. The beam would completely pass through Opal, hitting the roots that Sceptile created to block off the gateway in the first place.

Opal would then return to normal before retaliating with a claw swipe to Chrysalis' face. Chrysallis would feel this fierce slash of Fire and Poison. But with the flames being the most prominent force, she only received a burn since the claws just barely reached her.

The rest of the Changelings would have to deal with Bittersweet, which wasn't pleasant either. Normally, Bittersweet specialized in healing. But only towards her allies. For this instance, not only did she have her Sigilyph out, but she would continuously heal it, shielding the Avianoid Pokemon from permanent damage.

It didn't help that Bittersweet had her own form of protection. By affecting the cloud with her magic that switches things from sweet to sour, she formed a lightning cage around her. The vampire would casually rest on the cloud that was protected by this violent cage. For a cloud, a thunderbolt could be seen as sour while a clear white cloud in the sunlight was sweet. And with Sigilyph being healed constantly, no matter what attack from the opposing Pokemon would strike it, the Avianoid Pokemon would feel refreshed.

Hoopa and Victini would look to both sides, wondering which they should tackle. Hoopa would then gaze at his ring which had yet to show Princess Celestia and Shooting Star. Meloetta, who hid from all the conflict within the rubble, would eye down the skies, praying for Ash's success.

"Hoopa needs to do something..." Hoopa looked at his singular ring, wondering what to do exactly. For someone with plenty of options, he would sometimes struggle to choose. But eventually, Hoopa would make a choice. "Vikan. Melokan. Can you help me? We can stop that thing from hitting those shiny stairs and this place!"

"Tini...Victini!" Victini puffed his chest as he was already in agreement. Meloetta had that fighting capability in her but it could only be brought out if she was with Ash.

"Melo..." And to guarantee the safety of Canterlot and the stairway, being next to Ash was just what Meloetta had to do. So to the Melody Pokemon, the choice was clear, even though the risk was stellar.

"Wait!" Running up to them was Fluttershy alongside her Pokemon. "You all...you're going up there?"

"Audino?"

"We are." Hoopa nodded in confirmation before gulping. "Hoopa's never dealt with something like this before...but Hoopa's not scared of anything! Except Hoopa..."

"Alright then. Be careful up there." Fluttershy pleaded. "After all...even Kyurem seems to be having trouble with it."

"Hoopa can fix that." Hoopa would then hold out a single ring. He would help in the best way that he knew how. The most efficient way.

Bursting out of the ring in vast numbers were multiple Pokemon of multiple types. Specifically, airborne Pokemon. Different Pokemon shoot upwards at such a rapid pace that it jump scared Fluttershy, almost making her fall over until Audino caught her. Hoopa would keep the ring open for a while, allowing for hundreds- no, thousands of Pokemon to arrive.

They would soar with white auras around them, leaving behind beautiful trails in the night sky. There were so many of them it was hard to keep track of who's who. But that didn't matter. What did matter was the fact that Hoopa brought plentiful backup.

"What the?!" Opal Vivacity would notice the plethora of Airbone Pokemon flying by. White lights would streak in the sky, heading towards the Absorption Demon. Applejack and the others would stop and stare in amazement. Thousands of lights in the night sky, beautifully flying in unison.

Joining them would be Victni, Meloetta and Hoopa next. But Hoopa would take it a step further. Though he was still fearful of his Unbound Form, he couldn't deny that it was exceedingly powerful. And right now, power is what everyone needed. Hoopa would begin his transformation when ascending as his body changed shape, growing in size.

Fluttershy would then see more lights go by which would even pierce the darkened clouds. And of course, the Golurk from the Canterlot Guards would take flight. So many of them were chiming in just to stop this one planet. And essentially, one demon.

Opal sneered at this. Just seeing this view irritated her. But she didn't let it fully get to her, not when her plans were still in motion. "Melody...you'd better be playing your part like you should be."

And indeed she was. With so many of them leaving to stop the demon from crashing into the Earth, Melody Moon would take her chance to strike. At least, she hoped to do so while being discreet. Alas, that was not the case. Not when Audino's senses went off.

"Audino" Audino would swivel, hearing the familiar flutter of vampire wings. Expecting a vampire, she would see Melody Moon emerge from the shadows. Bayleef, Raboot and Fluttershy would soon spot the singing vampire too as she was distant from Opal and Bittersweet.

"Bah...You saw me." Melody Moon uttered. "But it's fine. Everyone else is occupied. So it's just you and me, Fluttershy. Just like Opal wants...you'll be coming back with us and be reborn as a vampire."

Fluttershy had her own problem to deal with. Aside from healing others from harm and eventually everyone else once this is all done, the plan to capture her and bring her to Magehold was still in full swing.

Meanwhile, Ash would spot the various lights from below flying this way. His eyes lit up to see so Pokemon of all shapes and sizes appear, and of course, their ringleader Hoopa, who had just arrived in his Unbound Form, chose to risk it just for this one moment.

"Hoopa! All of you!" Ah shouted with joy in his voice as thousands of Pokemon and essentially thousands of lights would smash into the Absorption Demon. All would push with all their might in the only way they knew how. Some would stick to blasts due to how their bodies were built or even what they specialized in.

Bodies and elements smacked, crashed, blasted, whacked and bashed into the planet-sized demon that was slightly bigger than the Moon. The strength of many physical Pokemon would be added thanks to the Golurk, Hoopa and other Pokemon that had been summoned here.

Ash looked at Hoopa, who would stare back at the Alola Champion. Right now, judging by Hoopa's smile, he had some control and it would certainly be limited. Meloetta switched into her Pirouette Forme, continuously kicking the demon, chipping way at some of the landmasses of the planet.

Parts of the planet were being obliterated thanks to the collective power of Infinity Energy, Magic and Rift Magic respectively. A giant blue shockwave would emerge from this struggle, coming from the side of Ash's group. The moon itself would shake from the struggle, even if they were away from it.

Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs when pushing themselves. Some had never been pushed this far in their life until now. The limits of their bodies were at an all-time high when trying to stop an entire planet. Many of them would feel muscle strain, eye pain, chills, temperature elevations and more. The demon responded to them by proving it could still emit more to try and come out on top.

Just then, a final flash of light would come this way. But it didn't come from the ring Hoopa had just used. Instead, it would come from the one that was constantly floating there, waiting for Celestia to return.

Mainly because, it was Celestia. Or rather, Celestial-Gardevoir. She appeared in all of her fused radiance, joining her friends and family in this planetary struggle. "Sister" Luna cried out.

"Apologies for being late!" Celestial-Gardevoir spoke with the combined voice of Princess Celestia and Passion, putting on a grin. "Now. Shall we hurry up and finish this?"

With the Ruler of Equestria here, the confidence levels surpassed their all-time high. With the amazing might of Celestia Gardevoir, who ended up using a fusion of Equestrian Magic and Infinity Energy, the shockwave would grow in size.

And of course, the one to boost them all would chime in, doing what he does best.

Victini.

"Victini" Victini would hold his breath before unleashing a flare of energy from his body. The Victory Pokemon's eyes would even fare as he shared his strength with everyone. All of them would feel Victini's warm and embracing light that would take their limits and break them.

All of their limits would be broken, surpassing what they could normally do. Elevated Infinity and Magic of all kinds. The trio of alicorns would have their eyes light up from this. Ash's eyes would light up with a flare of Aura with different Infinity Energies of different types going off in the process.

With one last push and with an infinite burst of strength, they managed to pull it off. The demonic planet was pushed back. But not only was it pushed back, but the sheer multi-coloured force of it would also end up reflecting everything back at the Absorption Demon.

The planet would go in reverse as well as the beams. It moved at staggering speeds that would make Pheromosa, Rainbow Dash and Braviary tear up. And Pheromosa certainly teared up when watching this.

The Absorption Demon tried one more time to retaliate, but it was too late. With a defeated cry, it would be hit by its own secondary body. That included the dual heads that it created. The force of a planet along with various attacks would attack the Absorption Demon and the last thing that was heard from it was a resounding roar.

The result was a vast explosion of energy that would set off, The night skies were illuminated by this explosion which was even strong enough to push many of the defenders back. Despite how successful they were, this much power would deliver a gigantic ordeal of recoil.

"V-Victory!" But even so, Ash raised his fist into the air, claiming victory for everyone. From all that pressure, he felt like passing out as his arms were stressed out from the pushback. He would be caught by Dragonite thankfully, who managed to recover even after the recoil.

It was back down to Canterlot for everyone as some of them couldn't recover from the recoil and all the pressure that was put on them. Kyurem would gladly catch some of them as well as Celestial-Gardevoir. Hoopa would drop out of his Unbound Form because of this one instance that it was needed, feeling proud of himself to have done a good deed once more.

"What a remarkable group..." Chrysalis could only admire the wonderful efforts of this group. The same went for Opal Vivacity. Even if they were her enemies, they were by far the most stupendous enemies possible. All the more reason why she couldn't allow them to come out on top and ruin her plans as well as Rosa Maledicta's plans.

Cataclysmic destruction had been evaded. The Absorption Demon was gone. As such, the strange aura around the moon would dissipate once the demon fell. Of course, it would return to the box but the deed was done either way. And of course, the Stairway to the Stars was intact.

For a better tomorrow and a brighter future, they would go to staggering lengths to guarantee that possibility, even if it means risking their own well-being. Such was the way of those from the Pokemon World and this World in general. Whether that'd be the Pokemon Trainer or the Pokemon as the journey continues.


Chapter 985 End.

PreviousChapters Next