• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,811 Views, 7,931 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,931
 22,811

PreviousChapters Next
Cosmic Victory

Outer Space. Galaxy Tower. The Very Top of the Tower.

Galaxy Master was down. The RIft had been defeated. Ash, Twilight, Fluttershy and their Pokemon gave it their all to make this work. And with Bayleef being the ace-in-the-hole, victory was now claimed by them.

"I'm done..." Twilight used all of her Rift Magic just to power up Bayleef's ability for this one instance. Now that Rift Magic was tied to her, Twilight was exhausted, slumping on the floating platform. "Rift Magic expends more than my usual magic."

"Bayleef..." The same went with Bayleef. Her power to change fate reached an all-time high in that one instance, but it seemed to have been short-lived. The moment that cosmic glow left her leaf, the Leaf Pokemon fainted on the spot. "Bay..."

"Bayleef!" Seeing that she passed out immediately, Fluttershy flew over the many floating platforms just to reach her. Despite suffering no damage in this battle, that one fate-changing action drained her. "Thank you for everything, Bayleef."

"Ashkan! You did it!" Hoopa zoomed over, embracing Ash with a flying tackle that soon transitioned into a hug. "Hoopa knew you could!"

"We did it, Hoopa," Ash added Hoopa to the list of those who helped stop the Rift. "Thanks for the help. Ah, is Meloetta okay?"

"Hoopa grabbed her with a ring while Ashkan was busy battling." Hoopa saluted. "It's alright!"

"Thanks, Hoopa. But man...I'm beat." The Alola Champion sighed. But, even after this resounding victory, the tower was still. Moving. This was because of Second Wind using the power of the Unown to try and bring the tower to her. Rift Energy was instantly detected by her and even to this day, she hadn't given up on this cosmic power. "But what's all that shaking?"

"C-Congratulations..." That wasn't the only alarming thing. The voice of Rift passed their ears. This time, it was its natural voice which was a mix of Lucien and Sienna's voices considering who the Rift truly is.

"You're still up?!" Twilight was flabbergasted. After those moments of silence, she expected the Rift to continue staying silent for a while. But alas, it did not last at all.

"It's exactly what you theorized, Twilight Sparkle...Rift Energy is an infinite pool. There will always be one piece of it that will exist, guaranteeing recovery. Aside from that, you did end up winning after all...And I didn't. Even after all of that."

"Pikachu...!" Pikachu flared his red sacs with electricity, preparing for another round if that was the case. Lucario, Absol and Ninetales would do the same, still being the healthiest out of everyone else. An Aura Sphere from Lucario was already prepared.

"I lost...My first time ever being in a battle, let alone a series of battles...and I lost." The Rift's voice started to shake as Ash and the others had no idea what reaction they could expect from this. "This is what it feels like to be a villain? It's...AMAZING!"

"Eh?" Naturally, everyone had the same confused reaction on their faces as Lucario's Aura Sphere fizzled out with a weak exit.

"Seeming so triumphant in so many scenarios only to be defeated at the end! What a spectacle! It feels exactly like how I see it in every universe! I've always wondered how the villains feel after that...and it's frankly a horrible feeling. But also wonderful!"

"I-Is it okay?" Fluttershy asked as the Rift started laughing as if it was a kid in a candy store.

"It seems happy about this." Twilight scratched her mane. "Though, I don't know anyone who'd be this happy about losing in a big way."

"Oh, and I spouted the words they would as well! I was so into it that I didn't notice until the very end! That kind of energy is what I needed for this to work! And that drive of vengeance I had..Ah, the universes' I've seen that involve such driving motivations are always entertaining to watch. I can't believe it...That was pure bliss!"

"Well, at least it's having fun again." Ash chuckled.

"Yes...Getting involved for the first time to this level was not a mistake or a failure at all. It's opened my eyes...I'd rather not this be the only time it happens though. Therefore! Starting from now...I shall be your next villain!"

"You mean you weren't before?" Twilight replied with a sweatdrop. "And what do you mean by that?!"

"This brings an opportunity. A bigger stage must be set. Even bigger than space. I wish to battle you again. As a greater villain with greater power."

"You're just gonna declare that?!" Twilight yelled, berating at the Rift. "After everything that's happened?!"

"You want to do this again?" Fluttershy added. "But why?"

"But of course. I want to experience this once more but at different levels to it. You understand, don't you, Ash?"

"Pssh." Twilight scoffed. "As if. After everything you did, as if we'd let you try something like this again. Right, Ash?"

"Yeah. It does sound like fun." Ash suddenly replied, stunning Twilight as he was up for another scenario against the Rift.

"Ash!" Twilight yelled as her pupils became hollowed out.

"But...I still won't let you get away with what you did to my friends." Ash then switched back to a serious tone. "You've gotta know that too."

"As to be expected from you. But truth be told...you aren't going to capture me either way or even dream of keeping me behind." The Rift chuckled. "Not with what's happening with the tower. At this rate, it will crash."

"What's actually happening to it?! Is it falling?!" Fluttershy gasped as the shaking was only starting to get worse.

"More like something is pulling it your way. However...though I want to experience this once more, I still have a petty side to me. That would be the Sienna in me talking. So...as a farewell message before our last encounter, I'll do this!" Surprisingly, not only could the Rift still get up, its body flared out a dazzle of cosmic energy yet again.

"You still have more...!" Twilight gasped as her hair blew from the pressure of cosmic energy.

"I took some remaining reserves from Galaxy Master. Not enough to battle anymore...but enough to do something. You just have to find out what it is. No matter what, I will always have something left within me."

"Hoopa! Get us out of here!" Ash yelled before the worst could possibly happen. Hoopa already had his rings ready with the main destination being either Earths'. Anywhere but space.

"I'm not aiming for you...but for him!" The Rift's true target had been shown. Underneath Galaxy Master, a gateway appeared. Immediately after the gateway showed up, Galaxy Master, still unconscious fell in, unaware of what was beyond there or even everything that happened here. After all, the Rift was in control most of the time.

"Galaxy Master! Dad!" Ash called him by his hero name before then referring to him as his father.

"I knew that would get a reaction out of you...Galaxy Master is someone I want to see more of...So for now, farewell." And just like that, the Rift, heavily low on power, would depart. Feeling agitated, Lucario attempted to attack the Rift while he had the chance, throwing another Aura Sphere. But, much like how it evaded attacks before, the Rift dissipated into stardust, using that to escape and disperse to the point where Lucario's Aura Sphere failed to catch it.

As it stood now, Galaxy Master was safe from potentially crashing. But he was also somewhere else thanks to the Rift. All Ash and the others could do now was focus on getting everyone out of here.


Rift-Giratina also found itself being defeated. A devastating Dragon Pulse from its original counterpart sent it flying. But it wasn't at all Giratina's Dragon Pulse that did the trick but rather, the defeat of the Rift.

Due to the Rift's defeat, Rift-Giratina suffered as well. Falling weak. It wasn't just Rift-Giratina, but Rift-Dialga and Rift-Palkia too. With their creator suffering a major loss, they were affected too Never before has this ever happened and now that it has, its effects were visible.

There was only one result from this. Their bodies then turned into forms of light. Flurry Heart witnessed how the body of Rift-Giratina was being pulled away. Mainly toward the crack in space that was formed by the three Rift Dragons. The Cosmic Wall called them back. All three of them.

Rift-Dialga and Rift-Palkia were pulled from the tower, reacting to the call of the cosmic wall. Flurry Heart got to witness this spectacle as the cracks in space were starting to reform themselves. The first to enter was Rift-Giratina which was then followed up by Rift-Dialga and Rift-Palkia.

They let out roars of defeat that only Giratina could understand. It was astonishing to witness them enter this hole in space which grabbed all the shattered pieces, patching them up. Scootaloo found herself reverting back to her original age because of this.

The young pegasus grumbled as this was short-lived. She didn't get to experience the joys of being older for even an hour, day or more. All she did was talk about her appearance and the things she could potentially do. On the plus side, she didn't have to worry about retraining Ponyta and Quilava as they were back as Rapidash and Quilava most definitely.

"Amazing..." said Flurry Heart with stars of awe in her eyes. But not-so-amazing was the fact that the tower was starting to be pulled away. Flurry Heart gasped, realizing there was another severe scenario going on that required full attention.

As for Celestia's group, the Rocketship would be their getaway vehicle as everyone who could move found themselves rushing to the entrance. All they had to do was follow Jackie. However, there was one problem. The tower had been moved so far to the point where it wasn't close to the Rocketship for anyone to hop on board. There was also the issue of how almost none of them could breathe in space.

Jackie used his Rift-Goggles to confirm it for himself, seeing through the tower and witnessing the distance gauged from the Rocketship. There was no way any of them were getting back on that ship.

"No good...We've moved too far away from here!" Jackie gasped, stunning and worrying everyone. "At this rate, she could get what she wants and bring this whole tower down!"

"The Master Bolt is still inside that ship, along with some of our guards!" Luminary exclaimed. "I hope one of them can at least control that thing!"

"What do we do now?!" Apple Bloom asked as her hooves were quivering.

"No need to worry! There has to be a way out of this." Celestia stayed adamant. "If we can just reach that ship and deal with the Unown at the same time..."

"I know someone who can." Chrysalis stepped forward, having a solution. "Well, two of them anyway. One of them is currently outside with Giratina and the moment. She can try it. But if not then there is another." The Changeling Queen turned to face Pinkie Pie and Mew specifically.

Skyblue Shine feared that Chrysalis would face her while she was undercover. But thankfully, Chrysalis would never give her identity away as Pinkie noticed that she was being eyed down.

"Uh...why are you looking at me?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Pinkie Pie. Today, I learned that Mewtwo is capable of going into space. By that logic, the original predecessor, Mew, should be capable of the same time."

"Mew can breathe in space?! Seriously?" Pinkie looked up at the New Species Pokemon. Judging by how he was laughing, Mew knew this as well. "W-Well, there more you know."

"Excellent! Then hurry up and let him save us already!" Amethyst Star exclaimed, wanting out of this tower immediately.

"Don't worry. Mew. I'm gonna need you to turn into a Pokemon that can carry us and the tower at the same time. Can ya do that?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Mew-Mew!" Mew would do his best. He thought of one Pokemon he could turn into which was his personal favourite. The New Species Pokemon followed Jackie to the entrance of the ship just to finally get out there and do what needed to be done.

He had to be quick about it as the tower was suddenly started to heat up. From the speed it was being pulled, it wouldn't take long for it to act like a meteor and come crashing down. Second Wind waited patiently for the Unown to bring her the ship, believing this to be a swimming success with no possible resistance.

However, there would soon be resistance.

"Out you go. Good luck, little guy." Jackie wished Mew all the luck he could. Now that the Rift Veil was long gone, Mew and practically anyone was free to head out into space. However, only he and a select few could enter the harsh darkness of space.

"Mew!" Upon flying out of the entrance, Mew would then transform into the one Pokemon he's known for transforming into and was without a doubt his all-time favourite Pokemon for specific reasons.

Lugia.

He emerged as the Psychic-Flying-Type, spreading his gigantic silver wings to the stars. These wings also conveniently acted like hands too, making them truly versatile. Mew eyed down the ship before accelerating through the stars. As to be expected, he could breathe just fine in space without any issue whatsoever.

As for the Rocketship, the guards inside that were tasked with keeping the Mighty Master Master Bolt safe were starting to panic. They didn't expect to see the tower just randomly be pulled away as they started running around in a frenzy.

"What do we do!? What do we do?!" One of them screamed.

"H-How do you control this thing?!" Another one was trying to move the ship but had no idea how to do so in the first place. Even Chrysalis at least know how to get it moving despite how rocky her movements were.

But this screaming was soon halted once they saw the arrival of someone. In the distance, through the shattered windows, Lugia AKA Mew was approaching, unleashing the signature roar of the Diving Pokemon.

At first, they were panicking. Now after saving the baring fangs of Lugia and his roar along with the absolute size of this Legendary Specimen that had wings that acted as hands while also appearing almost as large as the Rocketship itself, it sparked absolute fear.

The guards all screamed at the top of their lungs, terrified. The guard at the front of the ship began mashing buttons as fast as he could, hoping that something would happen. But all that did was make each compartment from the ship go on and off repeatedly with no breaks in sight.

Mew gently wrapped his wing arms around the ship while hearing them screaming in terror. Right after holding the ship with those massive wing arms, he cried out, calling for Giratina.

In outer space, the Legendary Pokemon could ignore the boundaries of cosmic silence and make noises from there. This allowed them to communicate, showing just how mighty they truly were. Giratina responded to Mew's cry, knowing what needed to be done as it would soon join the New Species Pokemon. Giratina would chime in and assist in pulling the ship. Everyone else would just have to wait and see how this all turns out in the end.

The ship was pulled by the combined might of these two Legends, heading straight for the tower. The guards noticed how instead of crushing it, Lugia was pushing it. They also laid eyes on Giratina, seeing that it was working alongside this equally large Pokemon. There was truly nothing to fear as some of them either sighed or passed out.

But there was still the issue of the tower being pulled away. The power of all those Unown kept bringing it closer as the flames were starting to kick up. The ship began re-entering the stratosphere at this point and very soon, Pinnaculum Pegalysium.

"What do we do about that?!" Flurry Heart gasped as even she had no idea how to solve this.

But someone did. Hoopa. Hoopa would use the full extent of his ring. By removing one, Hoopaknew what needed to be done. Get everyone to safety at once. The safest place he could think of it. Really, it was anywhere. The one place that came to mind first was PokeStar Studios, where they all started this scenario from. However, Hoopa wasn't thinking about bringing the tower with him.

"Hoopa! Hurry!" Twilight exclaimed. "If it gets pulled closer to Earth then..."

"Mmmm...! How does Hoopa do this?! Should Hoopa go outside?!" It was only everyone on board. Hoopa would have to improvise to a new level. He's never used his ring in such a complex way before. After all, it has always been used outside for these kinds of scenarios, never on the inside. This also meant that Hoopa would have to go outside to try and make his ring work if he could even breathe out there.

But as he pondered, that's when the tower began breaking down from the re-entry. That was a heavy sign that Hoopa needed to think fast. Mew and Giratina were still focused on the ship with only Mew deciding to let out and head for the tower himself. He dropped the focus on the ship and only thought about the rest of his friends.

"Good! Come to me!" A menacing smile with sharp pupils appeared on Second Wind's face as it looked like the tower would belong to her.

"Hoopa! Try this! We're at the top of the tower. That means everyone else should be lower than us! Use your ring up here and send it down!" Twilight gave a bright idea that could work. "You don't have to think about it too much! Just let the ring act like a giant mount and eat everything inside up!"

"Like a giant mouth? Oh, Hoopa can do that!" All it took was that simple child-like advice for Hoopa to think outside the box. That was a great call from Twilight as she sparked hope back in the Mischief Pokemon's heart. "Thank you, Twikan!" Hoopa slapped himself in the face before using the ring to the best of his abilities. "Here goes nothing! Alléhooparing!" He threw his ring up, going for one attempt that he hoped would work.

Hoopa greatly manipulated his ring, expanding its size like he usually does. He needed to make sure that was wide enough to touch the end of this tower. He spread it out, making it go great distances before it then touched the walls. Once the ring was wide enough, it acted just like a mouth.

The ring scarfed down at Ash's group first before anything else, consuming them all. That included everything else in this room. The floating broken platforms and all the rubble came with the ring as it spared no one. It finished the top level, eating up Ash, his group and the main room as well.

It would only continue from there. Everyone looked up at something hollow and dark with a golden ring that could be seen appearing. They recognized that ring very well. The floors above them were eaten and taken with them as the entire interior of the Galaxy Tower would be gone at this point. Celestia's group found themselves being taken away by the ring too.

Cynthia's group involved. No matter where they were, anyone inside the ship would come along. The ring even broke apart the walls with what it was consuming, finally revealing the outside. Mew witnessed the golden part of the ring burst through the walls before it became space debris. He wouldn't have to g any further. Not when he knew who was making sure everyone was safe.

Of course, this meant Mew wasn't coming along since he was outside of the ship. At this rate, he'd have to take the long way home. Aside from that, thanks to Twilight's idea, Hoopa pulled it off. The ring completely ate everyone and everything inside the ship. With no Rift Veil to stop or limit his ring from doing what needed to be done. Hoopa gained superior control over mostly everyone once more.

Rooms, objects, people, ponies, changelings and Pokemon alike. None were safe from Hoopa's ring. But ironically, they were safe. But as a loss, the tower would belong to Second Wind. Mew flew back, returning to help the Rocketship, while Flurry Heart was twitching uncontrollably, unaware of Hoopa's existence to guarantee safety.

"B-But what about everyone else?!" Flurry's Heart trembled. Giratina soon relayed Mew's message to the young princess, ensuring that she had nothing to worry about. Flurry Heart grew close to Giratina to speak to it in such a way. "Oh...O-Okay. I gotcha, Giratina. But uh..what's a Hoopa?"


Unova. Virbank City.PokeStar Studios. The Pokemon Festival. Late Afternoon.

"Guh!" Safe and sound. At least, as safe as they could be. Thanks to what Hoopa did, everything from the tower was brought along aside from the exterior. Rubble and objects crashed onto everyone when they were brought back to the Pokemon World.

Some found themselves being smacked in the face by shelves, some crashed into broken beds, someone were pelted by raining rubble and so on and so forth.

But looking past all of that, they were all fine for the most part. "Did Hoopa do good?" Hoopa asked before receiving a thumbs-up from Ash.

"Yeah. Great job Hoopa. Ow, my back..." Ash did receive an injury to his back though. "I think I'm gonna lie here for a bit..."

"Same here," Twilight replied as everyone here wanted to lie down at once. Everyone wanted to lie about that. That turbulent event exhausted an abundance of them, even those who already got some rest. They wouldn't even acknowledge the ruckus they made at PokeStar Studios once they crashed outside the building. For one day, they could do without any ruckus.

After all that, it was only just about to transition into nightfall. The Sun began setting, leaving its radiant golden glow behind and making way for the silver moon. Ash started laughing, which prompted Twilight to laugh, which then passed on to Fluttershy.

And soon, it became contagious. Pinkie Pie was next, then Celestia and Cynthia until everyone started laughing. But these were laughs filled with relief. They were all just happy that it was over. That's all they cared about right now. This laughter not only symbolized their victory but a time to close a book on this.

At least for now.

As the journey continues.


Chapter 925 End.

PreviousChapters Next