• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,500 Views, 7,927 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,927
 22,500

PreviousChapters Next
A Rarity of a Pokemon

Carousel Boutique, Day.

"Here you are. 12 Pokeballs for you, Rarity. And I made them all special for you." Brock said, handing over the Pokeballs.

"Why thank you, Brock." Rarity used her magic to take them.

"I didn't think you'd be the type of pony who would be interested in this, sister." Sweetie Belle said.

"I know it may seem strange, Sweetie Belle. But after learning about the brands that come with the Pokemon World Coronation Series, I have to involve myself in it. Just think. I've already planned to open up shop in Kalos, the most beautiful and fabulous region out there. With this tournament being worldwide, I'm sure to go big. Bigger than even Equestria."

"That's great and all, but what Pokemon are you even gonna catch?"

"Oh. I'm just using these for my little Sewaddles." Rarity had used her magic to poke the Sewaddles officially claiming them as her Pokemon.

"That's it?! But they're mostly the same!"

"Well, I do plan on getting a new Pokemon. That's why I have only one Pokeball left."

"Which Pokemon are you gonna get?" Brock asked.

"I need one that really speaks to me. One that says... Rarity. This is the Pokemon that embodies you!"

"On it!" Brock rushed out of the shop to find a Pokemon that fit her.

"Well good luck with that. But I want a Pokemon too! Scootaloo already has her own and Applebloom technically has those Applins. When am I gonna get my own Pokemon, sis?"


"Oh, I'm sure you'll find one that matches you, Sweetie Belle. Right now, I have important business to attend to."



At the Pokemon House.

"Are you sure this is where you want it?" A work pony said. Right now the Pokemon House was getting a mini-kitchen. For the Pokemon to eat constantly of course.

"Oh yeah! It's perfect!" Pinkie said.

"Thanks for helping out Pinkie Pie. Now the Pokemon will always have a place to eat." Fluttershy thanked her.

"Oh, it's nothing! Every creature needs to eat! Even if they're from opposite worlds!"

"But what food other than Pokeblocks are there for them to eat?" Fluttershy asked.

"Dawn gave me a list of food Pokemon just love. Let's see. There are Poke-puffs, Poffins, Poke-beans, honey... and even some drinks like Aprijuice and of course Berry Juice. I can spice all of them up! I was thinking of adding some vanilla to those Poffins. As soon as I learn how to make them."

"Well, good luck with that. Right now I'm waiting for a Pokemon that's coming over."

"Coming over?"

"Mhm. I heard that a rare Pokemon is headed this way to the Pokemon House. Oh, I can't wait to see what it is!" Fluttershy was excited. Whatever this Pokemon is, she'll love it." Brock had rushed over to the Pokemon House, looking for a worthy Pokemon.

"Oh, Brock. Watcha doing?" Pinkie asked.

"Looking for a Pokemon worthy for Rarity. It has to match her beauty to a T!" Brock went through the variety of Pokemon that were in the Pokemon House. "Maybe this Clefairy? Or this Swanna! So many options!"

"What about this one?" Pinkie Pie was holding a Feebas.

"A Feebas? They do evolve into Milotic... but that's gonna be tricky since you need a Prism Scale for that. And that might take forever to find! But I'll think about it."

"Well, instead of finding a Pokemon that matches her, why not a Pokemon that she'll grow to love. Like those Sewaddles. She wasn't too fond of them at first, but after seeing what they can do, she grew to love them." Fluttershy suggested.

"That is a good point. Fair Rarity! I swear that you will have the Pokemon you deserve." Brock looked into the sky.

"Wonder why he loves ladies so much?" Pinkie said to Fluttershy, but the pegasus shrugged her wings.

"Oooh! It's almost time! That rare Pokemon will be here soon!" Fluttershy was getting giddy with her hooves jumping about.



With Sweetie Belle and her friends.

"So you want a Pokemon soon too, huh?" Scootaloo said.

"Yeah. You just got yours Scootaloo. Ponyta. And it's so cute!"

"It's not cute. It's fierce and awesome. Didn't you see its blazing mane?"

"Well, we can help you find a Pokemon of your own." Apple Bloom said to her.

"Really?!"

"Mhm. I know one that you might love!"

The CMC had set out to find that certain Pokemon that Sweetie Belle may love. They peeked out of bushes, spotting the Pocket Monster.

"That's it. That's the one." Apple Bloom said, referring to the Restrain Pokemon, Espurr. "Ain't it cute?"

"Its eyes are a bit on the creepy side though," Scootaloo replied.

"You think that's the one for me?"

"Positive."

"Okay.. so how do I get it?"

"Well, you need a Pokeball for that apparently. Scootaloo?" Apple Bloom looked at Scootaloo.

"I ain't giving up my Pokeballs. I just started as a trainer and I only have 3."

"Oh come on. Just one? You can always just get sum'more."

"Hnnrrgh... just one." Scootaloo took out a Pokeball from her trainer pocket.

"Thanks. Alright. I got this." Sweetie Belle set her sights on Espurr who was gazing into the endless skies. The young unicorn crept up from behind, like a lion stalking its prey. "Alright. Go!" Sweetie Belle tossed the Pokeball, hoping for a full capture. Espurr had used Psychic on the Pokeball, hitting it back at Sweetie Belle's face. "Ow!"

"Oops! I forgot to mention! You have to battle them first!" Apple Bloom said.

"Don't worry Sweetie Belle. I got this!" Scootaloo jumped out of the bush, readying her Pokeball. "We'll wear it down for you. Ponyta, let's do this!" Scootaloo was about to initiate her first battle. Ponyta had come out, letting a small neigh.

"Espurr..." The Restraint Pokemon turned to Ponyta.

"We got this Ponyta! Use Tackle!" Ponyta galloped forward, tackling Espurr back. "Nice!" Espurr retaliated with Psychic, lifting Ponyta up and sending him back.

"Pony!"

"Pssh! Like that hurt! Use Ember!" Ponyta spat out an ember that struck Espurr. "Now Tail Whip!" Ponyta ran forward, whipping its tail at Espurr. Espurr was getting a bit aggravated as it had used Scratch on Ponyta. But it didn't do much.

"Wow! Scootaloo you're doing great for your first Pokemon Battle!" Apple Bloom said.

"Heh. Ain't it obvious? My Ponyta's obviously one of a kind. Now finish it with Tackle!" Ponyta did one final tackle as it had worn Espurr out. "Now's your chance! Throw it!"

"Oh! Right!" Sweetie Belle tossed the Pokeball as it made direct contact with Espurr. The ball began to shake.

1...2...3... Got it!

"Oh. OH! I caught it! I actually caught it! My first Pokemon!"

"It was my Ponyta that did the most work though..." Scootaloo did wear it down for her. A bit of a shame that she didn't get to catch Espurr herself.

"Now the Cutie Mark Crusaders have their own signature Pokemon! Applin! Ponyta! Espurr! Perfect Trio don't you think, girls?" Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah!" The two said in unison.

"I gotta show Rarity!"


With Rarity.

She was humming a tune whilst she was working with her Sewaddles. Sweetie Belle and Brock both rushed in to tell her about their Pokemon.

"Sis!"

"Rarity!"

"Look what I got!" They both said at the same time. Brock held out a Mareep, getting shocked as Sweetie Belle sent out Espurr.

"Oh, lovely. You've already found a Pokemon of your own. And you got one for me."

"Mhm!" They both nodded.

"I got an Espurr, thanks to Scootaloo!"

"And I got you a Mareep that Fluttershy let me have!"

"Well, they're all very lovely, yes."

"Rarity. This may not be the Pokemon that matches you... But I can guarantee you that its final evolution is one that you will LOVE!" Brock kneeled down, sending Mareep forward as it kept shocking him.

"Thank you, Brock." Rarity used her magic to lift Mareep, avoiding getting shocked. She placed Mareep on the floor as Opal got a little bit nervous around this Sheep-like Pokemon.

"And here's one that's a guaranteed beauty when it eventually evolves!" Brock held out the Feebas from earlier.

"Oh...charming." Rarity winced at its appearance.

"Now. How about we advance our relationship further and-" Croagunk popped out of his Pokeball, using Poison Jab on Brock's back. "GYAUGH!"

"Now I'll have to be off. I've made this tiny little clothes for the Pokemon at the Pokemon House. Winter is coming and they need something to keep them warm. Come on then, Sewaddles." The Sewaddles had finished the clothing as Rarity used her magic to carry them, folding them up.

"Oh! I wanna see it too!" Sweetie Belle had followed her sister outside.

"W-Wait for me!" Brock said, slowly getting up after the Poison Jab.



The Pokemon House.

The rare Pokemon was about to arrive.

"It's coming... EEEEE!" Fluttershy had a wide grin as she and Pinkie were waiting. Rarity, Sweetie Belle and Brock had arrived to see the Pokemon gathered up to also see this rare Pokemon show up.

"Oh, what is this? Why are you sitting in one spot, looking out at the sea?"

"A rare Pokemon is about to show up. We don't know WHAT it is... but it's coming."

"SSSH! Everypony SSSH! Here it comes..."

The sea began to swirl. Massive rain clouds were formed in the sky. As if they appeared in an instant. The sea levels were rising due to this sudden change with the weather. There's only one Pokemon capable of this. A huge pillar of water sprung up, making the Water-Types all separate. The weather became more intense as a large shadow could be seen in the water. The pegasi were so confused about how the weather had changed so fast in a heartbeat. And out of the water, emerged the Sea Basin Pokemon itself.

Kyogre.

"SWEET CELESTIA! WHAT IS THAT?!" Pinkie Pie bellowed.

"It's the Legendary Pokemon! Kyogre!" Brock replied.

Standing over 14'09 metres and weighing 776.0 lbs, this Legendary Pokemon soared into the air with the water surrounding it. The pegasi had seen this themselves from watching at Cloudsdale.

Fluttershy was starstruck by this. So was Sweetie Belle. So THIS was the rare Pokemon. And it was a Legendary Pokemon as well.

Kyogre let out a mighty roar as it landed down. Kyogre had sat there peacefully. It normally does this if it finds a nice spot that it enjoys.

"Amazing! I didn't think we'd see Kyogre here of all places!" Brock said.

"You know of this Pokemon, Brock?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yeah. Ash and I have met it before on our adventures. A lot of stuff happened back then."

Water-Type Pokemon had surrounded Kyogre, having a sort of Symbiotic Relationship with it.

"It's amazing! I love it!" Fluttershy had flown over to Kyogre to greet him.

"Um. Hello Kyogre. It's so great to see you."

Kyogre looked at Fluttershy as it then looked over, recognizing Brock. Kyorgre let out a small cry, meaning that it was greeting them.

"Oh. It says hello back, and it says it's nice to see you again Brock." Fluttershy translated.

"Thanks."

"Oh, I had no idea that these kinds of Pokemon existed. A Legendary Pokemon?"

"That's right. See, some Pokemon are at a higher status than others. These are known as Legendary Pokemon. They stand a the very top of Pokemon. They're one of a kind and most of the time you'll only ever see one of them. Legendary Pokemon are responsible for what happens in the Pokemon World. Whether it'd be the earth, the land the sea or sky, they're responsible for creating and keeping guard of it. For Kyogre's case, it's the sea." Brock explained.

"Oooh." They all gawked in unison.

"Right. But there are some Pokemon that rare because their species are very low in numbers or are tricky to find. These are known as Mythical Pokemon. And Darkrai is one of them."

"Darkrai is a Mythical? That kind of Pokemon is just here?!" Rarity said.

"Well, Mythical Pokemon don't have major responsibilities like Legendary Pokemon so they're free to do whatever they want like normal Pokemon."

"Either way, it's so great to have a one of a kind Pokemon here." Fluttershy had petted Kyogre in the head as Kyogre let out a gentle roar. "Oh, dear. Do you have to go now?" Kyogre roared with a reply. "Alright. It was nice having you over, Kyogre. Come back for a visit anytime."

Kyogre sank down to the water, bidding its farewell. The rainclouds stopped as the weather returned back to normal. Kyogre had left as the Water Pokemon followed it, while some shared their goodbyes.

"Wow. That was worth the wait!" Pinkie said.

"Thank you for this nice viewing Fluttershy. Now. I have your clothes ready. Winter is near and you don't want them getting cold."

"Oh hehe. Right."

A small but surprisingly eventful day happened. Kyogre had shown up in this world for a bit. And it was eventful. With the CMC now having Pokemon of their own and the Summer Sun Celebration nearing, it's going to be a great future. But Ghetsis and his team still lurk around. Right now, they're tracking down Meleotta. Colress used a machine to figure out where it could be.

"Here. Meloetta's melody is near, Lord Ghetsis."

"Perfect. With Meloetta's melody, it can bring about aching sadness or radiant joy. I only want the first one. If I'm going to complete my goal, a little revenge is needed first."



Chapter 45 End!

Author's Note:

Kyogre is one of the Legendary Pokemon who just pops up here and there just for fun.

PreviousChapters Next