• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,806 Views, 7,931 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,931
 22,806

PreviousChapters Next
Hyperdream

The Dream Realm.

A shocking find. Within the Dream World, due to Luna using the magic of Lunar Ire in an attempt to help Manaphy who had just lost her dream, they had come across a fresh new sight. One that they've never seen before in the Dream Realm. And they've seen a lot. That's for sure.

An astronomical zone that had a cosmic appearance but with a purple tint could be found. And within this zone was a seemingly infinite amount of strange orbs that were all connected via a white line. It resembled a massive web from the looks of it.

And with each of these orbs connected to these lines, blue lights passed through, similar to how electricity passes through a wire. This was certainly new to Luna and Darkrai as this had never existed before.

"W-What is this...? Has this always been in the Dream Realm?" Luna uttered.

"Never. This is courtesy of my magic." Lunar Ire briefly exited out of Luna to explain it. This was her creation. "What you see before you is the Hyperdream. I just named it. It is a zone of an infinite number of dreams that have existed in the past, present and future, no matter how far it may be.

"So it's just like sister's Boundless Cutie Mark..."

"Precisely. Dreams that have continually diverged and converged and even shared dreams. Thus, everything and anything that could be imagined existed. Every dream that has ever happened and will ultimately reside here."

"You made all of this...How?" Luna was still finding it hard to believe that all this time she had this within her. At least, her other-self.

"Do you really need questions of how I am capable of doing this? I was sure that my power would be clear now." Lunar Ire chuckled before suddenly flinching. She had unexpectedly felt pain, descending. "Ugh!"

"What happened?!" Luna gasped, running to Lunar Ire's side.

"Seems as though I stroked my ego a too much...Creating the Hyperdream resulted in the majority of my magic. Something this large is even grandiose for a being such as myself."

"I can see that. Will you recover? Will it affect me as well?"

"No. You'll be fine. Besides, my magic will recover anyway. As for the Hyperdream, this way, you can find Manaphy. Even with her dreams gone, with this zone I made, you can find her previous dreams. She's as young as a baby so it won't be too difficult."

"Understood. And...I should actually thank you, Lunar Ire." Luna helped Lunar Ire up. "I've been taking you for granted this entire time. I suppose my fear of Nightmare Moon and becoming somepony like her again never left me and-"

"Save it." Lunar Ire interrupted. "I could do without the sappy speech. After all, I only help when I'm needed. Find Manaphy and avoid anything from Nightmare Rarity if you can."

Those were her parting words. Lunar Ire then faded, returning into Luna for hibernation once more. Only to appear and lend her magic when needed. But, it would take some time. Casting a spell to make something such as this was taxing on even her.

"Alright. Manaphy's dreams..." Luna and Darkrai approached the dream of Manaphy. Thankfully, it was the first thing Lunar Ire had shown off. Currently, Manaphy wasn't dreaming anything, but her previous dreams existed here.

But while approaching it, Luna recognized the dreams of Rarity. More specifically, more than just one Rarity. She could see the Rarity that existed in her world and how she was currently dreaming. But to her surprise, this zone wasn't limited to both her world and the Pokemon World.

This Hyperdream connected to other worlds. She saw other Rarity's dreaming at the same time. But many of them looked different. Either different hairstyles or different clothes. And there was more. Other variations of various ponies and humans that Luna knew about, all scattered in this web of dreams.

She looked to see if Nightmare Rarity could be found anywhere. Unfortunately, she couldn't find anything due to this abundance. At least not yet. It wouldn't be easy looking through an infinite amount of dreams.

"Let's see..." Luna looked at Manaphy's dreams. "Can we just restore it by interacting with it?" She wondered as Lunar Ire hadn't exactly given out a detailed rule about this newly-formed zone. "This one." She went for it either way. Luna had her magic interact with a dream that Manaphy had a week ago.

The Princess of the Night didn't know what to expect after this interaction, but she would see it all the way through if it meant helping Manaphy get her dreams back.


On the Sunstorm.

And meanwhile, with the Sunstorm, the Dream Variant Manaphy, while guiding the way, had its entire transparent body pulsate like a heartbeat. This was in response to Luna's magic.

Interacting with the previous dreams had linked back to the Dream Variant Manaphy, tampering with Nightmare Rarity's magic. With this interruption, the Dream Manaphy's transparency was increasing. But not in a good way. Instead, it looked t be fading away slowly. Even so, it kept guiding the way to the Sea Temple, only with pulsations coming out.

But, responding to her magic being tampered with was Nightmare Rarity. Without warning, she appeared in the Sunstorm's upper deck, looking in the distance of Manaphy.

"Impossible!" Nightmare Rarity was agape once feeling her magic and Luna's magic in one. "All of her dreams are right here and yet they're being meddled with?"

"Did something happen?" Tempest Shadow asked, not bothered by Nightmare Rarity's sudden appearance.

"Something is happening..." She growled. "I don't know how but somehow Luna has managed to interact with my Dream Variant even with the separated dreams. It should be impossible for her to even find a dream from Manaphy."

"Seems like you underestimated them, didn't you?" Spitfire, chuckled, taunting Nightmare Rarity. And after she seemed so confident in her plan too.

"Hmph. This isn't over. I'll prevent my Dream Variant's disappearance." Taking matters into her own hooves, Nightmare Rarity approached the Dream Seafaring Pokemon. She was currently the only one here capable of entering dreams and this variant certainly counted.

The Nightmarefied Fashionista made her body into a cloud of the night before flowing herself towards the Dream Seafaring Pokemon. And by doing so, for this instance, it would mean also entering the Dream Realm.


The Dream Realm. Hyperdream.

Luna, after interacting with the dream, was managing to slowly bring back Manaphy's capability to dream. But naturally, it was not that easy. This zone was made by huge chunks of magic and having another huge chunk of magic used against it was taxing. But Luna was doing her best.

"If I can just almost...!" She strained as the bubble was wobbling in response to her magic. With the pulsation of the Dream Manaphy, another bubble was starting to form with another line This meant that Luna was creating a new stream of dreams for Manaphy to have as the current one promptly stopped.

"?" But while this was ongoing, Darkrai sensed the presence of another in the Dream Realm. Someone was starting to show themselves. "Luna! Nightmare Rarity is coming!"

"What?! Right now?!" She responded with shock. This was the worst time for her to make an appearance considering that Luna was already expending a majority of her magic just to make one bubble.

And speaking of the bubble, Nightmare Rarity, after entering the Dream Manaphy, she emerged out of one of Manaphy's past dreams, moving straight through the bubble.

She had found herself in the Hyperdream. Not the area she was expecting herself to show up in. The Corrupted Fashionista, after showing up, first took notice of this brand new zone that had never existed in the Dream Realm until now.

This overarching and interconnected web flow of dreams where all time could be found was right before her eyes in all of its gallant glory. All connected via bubbles and lines.

"What in Equestria is this?!" Naturally, Nightmare Rarity was taken aback by this. Even she hasn't witnessed this before. No one has until just recently. "Luna. You had something to do with this, didn't you?"

"In a cosmic sense yes...!" Luna strained, still trying to pull the bubble out as Darkrai became her shield as always. "Thought you could distract us with a false sense of danger?"

"And it's clear that it worked." Nightmare Rarity smirked. "It's the best kind of distraction. The fear of something potentially going wrong is the greatest form of danger to ever exist. It always works. But aside from that, would you mind telling me what exactly is this?"

"That's for me and Darkrai to know and for you to never find out about."

"That so?" The Corrupted Fashionista scored before observing the area once more. "Because from what I can tell, this just looks to be a glorified and enhanced variation of the Dream Realm. And if I'm correct with that, I can interact with it as well, can't I?"

"No!" Luna, quickly realizing this potential disaster, removed her control of the bubble to focus on just Nightmare Rarity. Darkrai got on the move as well, flying towards the nightmare unicorn with Dark Pulse being unleashed.

Nightmare Rarity, after seeing their reaction, knew what needed to be done. To prevent her Dream Variant Manaphy from fading away, she chose to disrupt the Hyperdream. A field of magic emanated out of her, threatening to encapsulate the first batch of dreams she could gather.

Dark Pulse connected with the field along with a ray from Luna. However, a standard and typical clash weren't all that occurred. Instead, there was a different reaction within the Hyperdream. Because of this clash, the interaction with this zone was erratic.

Random dream bubbles had wobbled about, forcefully counteracting Nightmare Rarity's magical field and even Luna's Magic plus Darkrai's Dark Pulse with a heartbeat-like pulse. The bubbles wobbled about, similar to a bedsheet being held from both directions and shaken up and down.

Not only did they wobble, but some of them also stretched with a line guiding them. One of the bubbles approached Night Rarity from behind as just one bubble was 50x larger than a full-grown adult. And certainly vastly larger than Nightmare Rarity.

"!" Nightmare Rarity turned around to see the approaching dream bubble. It was too late to avoid it. The bubble had caught her, along with Luna and Darkrai who had previously approached Nightmare Rarity. All three of them had been pulled into a random dream in this infinite collection of dreams.

As for the bubble, once it had returned to its original position by wobbling about once more with the line being what pulled it back.


A random dream.

Brought to a random dream by a Hyperdream bubble due to their clash, Luna and Darkrai found themselves in some sort of playroom. Exclusively, one that would belong to a child.

Filled with colourful toys of all assortments, an exaggerated space that was enough to fill an entire house inside and one massive window that led to the outside. And the outside wasn't without appearance either. There was a field of autumn and spring leaves plus trees of different colours that are not that common.

Luna and Darkrai got a good feel of this area from the inside and outside. They soon realized that they had been pulled into someone's dream at random.

"Just our luck...Pulled into one of these bubbles," said Luna. "At least Nightmare Rarity wasn't safe from it. We can find her in this dream before anything else happens."

"We should be careful. Lunar Ire did say that every dream that has existed, currently and will exist reside here. I'd imagine that interfering with some of these older and far future dreams would result in untold outcomes." Darkrai warned.

"You're right!" Luna gasped. Indeed, while all of this was amazing in scope and thought since a timeline of dreams resided here, it was hard to tell what would happen if something went wrong here. What would become of time itself? And it could be worn with Nightmare Rarity now present here. "Let's hurry!"

In a rush, Luna and Darkrai got a move on. They chose to exit the giant playroom, heading out to the fields to hopefully find Nightmare Rarity. Luna ascended into the air with Darkrai for a higher height and better view of the area.

Once high in the golden skies, they could see whose dream this was. It belonged to a random human boy who was currently running around with witches, jumping on logs that were thrown by a Rillaboom. It was best not to question it since this was a dream.

But that didn't matter. What mattered was Nightmare Rarity. Luckily, since they were all pulled into the same dream, she wasn't too far at all. At this height, Luna and Darkrai spotted a familiar figure within the acre of funnel trees.

"There!" Luna cried out before descending with Darkrai to the acre. "Nightmare Rarity!"

Nightmare Rarity could also see them as well, spotting their approaching presence. "I didn't intend to be here, Luna!" She exclaimed. "Seems as if this glorified Dream Realm of yours is unstable, hm?!"

"I'm still learning new things about it myself!" Luna's horn started glowing, ready to fire at any time.

"Well, I don't need to learn one thing I already know!" The corrupted unicorn snickered before summoning two of her signature Tantabuses. One belonged to Nightmare Rarity and the other once belonged to the Princess Luna of another universe.

The goal of Nightmare Rarity was to focus on stopping Manaphy's dreams from returning, resulting in the disappearance of the Dream Variant. But with Luna and Darkrai in the way, that could be a problem.

So the Tantabuses were her allies in this. But it wasn't just them. She had other forces. Forces that she could call at any time. And with a sparkle of her horn, appearing out of thin air via a crack in the sky were animals that came zooming out.

Similar to the scenario in Virbank City, these animals had the coating of the night sky. However, instead of just having the coating and carrying on with their day as if nothing happened, these animals were minions of Nightmare Rarity, under her control and will.

They consisted of rabbits, cats, wolves, bats, and ponies that wore specific armour known as Nightmare Soldiers. And many of these ponies were familiar. Mainly from Canterlot, where Luna grew up at.

"Go, my Nightmare Forces!" She commanded as they all targeted Luna and Darkrai. The bat covered the air along with some pegasi while the rabbits, cats and wolves took the ground.

"Hm?" And of course, this wouldn't go unnoticed by the boy within the dream. He, the witches and Rillaboom looked in the distance to see a current scenario occurring that was out of the boy's control. "Woah...What's that?"

"Rilla?"

While looking at the scenario, meanwhile, at said scenario, Luna and Darkrai were already focused on getting rid of these Nightmare Forces. They were more upfront distractions as compared to the one in Virbank City. And Nightmare Rarity took the time to leave towards Manaphy's ream while Luna and Darkrai are distracted.

"I'll leave you to it~!" She cackled sadistically while teasing the duo.

"Get back here!" Luna roared as a swarm of Nightmare bats had watched onto her from all sides. However, there was one problem. Not for Luna and Darkrai, but rather for Nightmare Rarity.

"Hm...that's odd. How is that possible?" She wondered as her ability to leave this dream wasn't exactly poking through. Usually, she would be out by now, having the ability to enter and exit any dream.

But this wasn't the case for the Hyperdream.

Nightmare Rarity, soon finding out that she could not leave this dream like she normally can with her magic, decided to rely on another option. The two Tantabuses. She commanded them both to tear open this dream as that might be a way to escape.

The Tantabuses ceased their attack on Luna and Darkrai to listen to their owner's will. They immediately tried their usual dream-ripping tactic. One Tantabus could not do it, but the combined might of two did something. They were just barely managing to rip open a hole through the sky.

"There. It should not have taken two Tantabuses honestly." Nightmare Rarity then ascended towards the hole. Luna strained as the bats were dragging her down with their massive claws. Just low enough for the wolves, cats and rabbits to do something.

"I won't let you harm anyone's dreams ever again...!" Luna uttered with anger swelling within her. But not with the influence of Lunar Ire since she was still recovering. Luna blew away the bats and wolves with an expansive burst of magic.

After doing so, she flew ahead at her top speed, going after Nightmare Rarity, passing by the Nightmare Forces. Even her flight speed created a pressure that pushed the Nightmare Forces away. "Luna! Wait!" Darkrai cried out after shocking some of the swarming Nightmare Forces with Thunderbolt.

But, Luna had already tackled Nightmare Rarity, pushing her through the hole. She didn't have time to hear Darkrai's cry as she was too focused on stopping Nightmare Rarity as soon as she could. Darkrai was left in this dream, facing off against the Nightmare Forces.

The Tantabuses were ready to go through and assist Nightmare Rarity. The Pitch Black Pokemon had manipulated the shadows, causing them to throw Nightmare Forces away. He sent a Thunderbolt directly towards the Tantabuses before they could pass through.

One Tantabus managed to enter the hole before Thunderbolt could reach it, but the other had been struck by 100,000 volts of electricity. While Darkrai couldn't stop them both at the time, he at least halted one as the crack had closed up.


Another dream.

Instead of appearing in Hyperdream, pushing Nightmare Rarity only ended up moving them towards another dream. Hyperdream did not work like the Dream Realm despite the qualities it may share.

Luna and Nightmare Rarity crashed into a lake, making a fairly big splash. Below the sea were Water-Type Pokemon. Rather one Water-Type. A lone Whiscash. This was the dream of a Whiscash only.

"Whis. Whiscash?" Whiscash then turned around, noticing Luna and Nightmare Rarity entering the water. Nightmare Rarity had then pushed Luna off of her before hurling through the sea.

"All of this. This was Lunar Ire's doing wasn't it?!" Nightmare Rarity exclaimed before firing a magic beam towards the hurling Luna. Luna quickly responded with a shield that deflected the beam. The beam ended up obliterating a part of the sea wall, startling Whiscash. "You yourself could never hope to do this. I know your limitations, Luna. Banking on a greater force of magic to help you as always?"

"Shut up!" Luna's buttons were being pressed as she unloaded a frenzy of magic rays. They correlated with her anger, having high destructive magic within them.

"Speaking of which, why aren't you using it now?!" Nightmare Rarity made a torrent of water that had caught the rays of magic, redirecting them towards Luna in the form of a water spiral. The Princess of the Night had been struck by her own attack after the redirection.

She hit the walls of the sea as Whiscash had no idea why this was happening. It believed it was having a bad dream at the moment as it was swimming for its life. Luna, planted on the wall after the initial hit, was met with an incoming sphere of magic from Nightmare Rarity.

"!" Surprised, Luna had leapt off the sea wall in the nick of time, right as the sphere had blown right through the wall. And it kept going, leaving a massive hole that stretched far.

The Tantabus came from behind, trying to get the better of Luna. But the Princess of the Night only diverted it, using a water torrent as well to carry the Tantabus away. Nightmare Rarity then approached Luna with another attack. Both ponies ended up locking horns afterwards.

"You were amazing as Lunar Ire when we first encountered each other. Showing great promise with what new magic you had to offer. I even took some inspiration from that after seeing it." Nightmare Rarity gave some slight praise to her opponent. "So why not use it now, hm?!" She pushed her horn, trying to knock Luna back.

"I would if I could but she's recovering her magic at the moment...!" Luna groaned, restricting the pushback as both of their horns started glowing.

"Perhaps she wouldn't need to if you accepted her."

"What?"

"Look at me, Luna. I'm only this powerful because I've come to accept what I'm truly capable of. Apart from having my original body as Rarity affected, everything else that I had but could never utilize, I have full access to! Being a fashionista at Carousel Boutique, only focusing on making dresses, various designs and what-not were holding me back."

"So you tossed away your life's work for something such as this?!"

"Oh, please. I still know style even as this. I mean, have you seen my minions? Absolutely fabulous, they are!"

"The Rarity I know wouldn't care for heaps of power. Rather her friends are what she would care for the most!" Their clashing was so potent that the sea was starting to tremble with water pillars rising. "You, much like everypony in that alliance of yours, have lost that way!"

"Hoh? So does the same apply to Daybreaker then?" Just then, Nightmare Rarity hit Luna with a heavy question.

"Huh?"

"I know that you heard about it. Her story on how she came to be. Tell me...Did she lose her way or was she always destined to-"

"Don't you dare!" Luna's magic increased as the Tantabus was approaching her. "I lament and mourn for what happened to that world's Celestia! She lost her own Luna and went down a disheartening path, all because of everything that had happened around her. She needed time to grieve more than anything."

"Hoh! So you pity her?" Nightmare Rarity scoffed.

"I feel sorry for her, that's what I mean!" Luna growled.

"Well, obviously you would. She's your sister after all!" Nightmare Rarity then broke up the clash, blasting Luna away. "And since I am Rarity with the same unforetold magic, would you feel sorry for me as well? One of your friends?"

"Of course I will!" Luna bellowed back in response. "My family and friends are what I would put above anything else! I've learned that after the corruption that became of me centuries ago!"

"Hmph. Exactly why I defeated you in my universe. That's just one of your many weaknesses, Luna!" With an enhanced voice similar to the Royal Canterlot Voice, Nightmare Rarity broke apart the entire sea with Luna being struck by this invisible shockwave.

"Ugh!" Luna cried out in pain as her regalia almost fell off. She clung onto it before flying through the massive hole made afterwards. The Whiscash within this dream was trying its best to escape. But this dream interruption made it fairly difficult.

The Tantabus, now recovered, was ordered to try and open another hole through Hypertime, hoping to find Manaphy's dreams. It would be difficult and nigh-impossible since it required two Tantabuses to even open one. Luna, even after bumping into massive rubbles from the sea wall, made a swift recovery.

"Without Lunar Ire, your compassion makes you weak and vulnerable." Nightmare Rarity taunted.

"I don't need Lunar Ire...!" Luna stood up as Lunar Ire's magic was starting to recover. Red and blue sparks formed around the alicorn as she was unknowingly using Lunar Ire's magic, even after saying she doesn't need it. "I can defeat you without her!"

Unconsciously, and most likely from Lunar Ire's influence, Luna exploded with a burst of Sorrowful Rage Magic. This uncontrolled magic not only blew away the Tantabus, but it had also made a hole in Hyperdream, just as Nightmare Rarity wanted.

It wasn't just that. This explosion of magic formed more holes, correlating with Luna's emotions. Mainly her rage more than her sorrow.

"It seems as if you do. Otherwise, happy little accidents such as this could happen." Nightmare Rarity taunted before flying through one of the holes.

"Come back here!" Luna immediately gave chase to her. She was going for another tackle, only for Nightmare Rarity to be prepared, forming a swirling shield around herself. Luna was caught up in this swirling shield with her tackle failing. Afterwards, Nightmare Rarity made the shield expand, knocking back the Princess of the Night. And this one stung.

Nightmare Rarity packed some power into his shield repulsion. So much power that it split the sea in half, revealing the surface as water passed through some of the Hyperdream holes.

"While I'm at it, I think I'll learn about this strange realm for myself! Thank you for alerting me to it, Luna~!" Nightmare Rarity taunted her with a cocky and pompous laugh before leaving through the hole in Hyperdream with the Tantabus following her.

Luna did not respond. Instead, she was sent through one of the Hyperdream holes as a result of the shield expansion. Luna fell through another dream, separate from where Nightmare Rarity had gone through.


Another dream.

Hurling through the Hyperdream hole led Luna to a new area that was standard and basic. Standard blue skies, grass and ground could be found here as the alicorn made a crash landing. Thankfully, she's used to hard crash landings by now. At least, moderate ones.

The magic of Lunar Ire had promptly left once her rage was over. Indeed, Lunar Ire was a major key part of practically everything right now. She was capable of opening holes in Hypedream with this magic.

"Ugh..." Luna groaned as the holes in Hyperdream were closing as a result of Lunar Ire's magic ending. This meant other holes. Even the one Nightmare Rarity passed through.

"How could I be so reckless?" Luna stood up, her head aching from using Lunar Ire's magic uncontrollably. This meant more recovery for Lunar Ire as well. Luna at this point was feeling fairly exhausted with all of this action. She felt like sleeping very soon too. "I can't let her get to me. Otherwise, everything I've learned and gone through will be wasted."

She regained herself, making sure that her cool was kept. Except now she had to try and find Nightmare Rarity after losing her. Which wouldn't be easy considering the infinite number of dreams present. However, as she was getting ready to set off, footsteps could be heard.

A bit curious, Luna turned around to see who these footsteps belonged to. Lo and behold, the footsteps belonged to someone close to her. Someone who she wished to spend all the time in the world with and loved at a special level.

It was Ash. Or rather, a younger Ash.

Young Ash Ketchum had shown up, holding a soccer ball in his hand. The boy stood there after seeing Luna, perplexed and amazed by her appearance. Luna also stood there, shocked to see a young Ash Ketchum present here.

"A-Ash...?" She stuttered.

"Wow...What Pokemon are you?"

As the journey continues.


Chapter 609 End.

PreviousChapters Next