• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,505 Views, 7,927 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,927
 22,505

PreviousChapters Next
Extraordinary Potential

Canterlot, Night.

"It's showtime." Sienna slid into Canterlot Castle with silence behind her. Lucien just simply hovered inside. "This is gonna be the best..."

"You sound pretty hyped up about it. This Kirlia plan better be greater than the behemoth stuff. The Rift already has that as his favourite event so far."

"Trust me. The behemoth stuff is gonna look like child's play with this." The Rift duo made their way towards Celestia's room, making sure to keep it quiet. They made themselves unseeable to the guards via simple invisibility. One of the many perks of being apart of the Rift. They soon came across Celestia's room, gently opening the door.

And there she was. Celestia's Kirlia. Snug in her bed, dozing off. She looked so comfortable and peaceful in it, dreaming of the best possible scenario.

"Aw...look at how small she is in there..." Sienna gushed at Kirlia. "She's so tiny and cute."

"Focus." Lucien nudged her.

"Oh right. All we're gonna do is unlock her full potential. Like so~" Sienna dropped a small sparkle of cosmic energy that went into Passion. It was as simple as that. "There we go. It's been planted. Now let's get moving."

"This better be as good as you made it out to be," Lucien spoke as the two were phasing away from the room. Now all they had to do was wait for morning to come and let the shenanigans ensue.


Morning.

The time to raise the sun had come. Celestia got to work as usual with Pyrestar waking up as well due to her tiring herself out last night.

"Good morning, Passion." Celestia yawned, looking down at her Pokemon.

"Kirlia." Kirlia fell off the bed, falling flat on her face. "Ki!"

"Today feels like it might be a slow today, right?"

"Kirlia." Passion hopped on her trainers back, nodding.

"Oh, what's this?" Celestia had noticed one of Luna's Pokemon sleeping outside her room. Her Gligar was completely asleep. "Luna!"

"Hm?" Luna poked her head from the side with her eyes baggy.

"I believe this belongs to you." Celestia moved her hoof over to Gligar.

"Oh, sorry. Gligar tends to sleepglide at times."

"Sleepglide?" Celestia had never heard of something like that before. But what can you expect when Pokemon are involved. New scenarios are always created.

"Return, Gligar." Luna returned Gligar to his Pokeball, yawning. "I hope you've planned some sort of present for Shining Armor and Cadence's baby soon. Not too long before they're born."

"I have the perfect present prepared for the baby when it arrives. I just hope she doesn't accidentally destroy it with her magic."

"Are you perhaps referring to when I was born?"

"Oh yes. When you were born, you destroyed father's gift for you in a second. The reaction on his face was quite hilarious."

"Hmmrgh...I can bet that you had a similar scenario when you were born."

"Right you are on that, Luna."

"Kir." Kirlia hopped off Celestia's back as she noticed some snow starting to fall from the gap between the curtains. She wanted a full view of it so all she had to do was open the curtains with her Psychic abilities. She did so, however, the outcome was not what she was expecting. Instead of just opening the curtains, she managed to rip off the entire window along with the walls, creating a huge open gap in the castle just sitting there."Lia?!"

"Hm? What?!" Celestia and Luna turned around, shocked at what they were seeing. "Passion, what did you do?!"

The Emotion Pokemon had no idea what just happened. She stopped using her abilities as she just simply placed the windows and wall down on the floor.

"The entire wall has been ripped off...Unbelievable." Luna's jaw dropped.

"Kirlia..." The Emotion Pokemon twiddled with her hands.

"Oh, Passion. I know you didn't mean it. But, be careful next time." Celestia gave Passion a head pat. We'll have to repair this wall, though." This was only the start of things to come. That was only the first sign of Passion's potential really showing. In fact, something small could be seen around her. Pink energy was surging around her body, flickering from time to time. It even made her body twitch a small bit.

Minutes later as she was trying to get a glass of water, she ended up managing to pick up the glass, but the power she emitted was so potent that it ended up destroying someone's fridge in Canterlot, making them jump. But it actually carried on. She ended up destroying multiple appliances in everypony's home without her noticing. If you listen closely, you could hear the sound of metal breaking apart. Once again, a surge of pink energy flickered around her, making her twitch for a second time.

Celestia went over to sit on her throne as usual with Passion following her there. Passion had her own seat that was made for her a few months back. This seat allows her to sit right next to Celestia without having to constantly stand up. But the moment she went to sit on it, a third surge of pink energy kicked in, obliterating the seat into nothing but ashes. Not only that, but the floor the chair sat on had been obliterated as well, making Passion's chair fall through the hole and further down into Canterlot. This was even capable of making a piece of the ground in Canterlot disappear, leaving another hole.

"Kirlia?!" Passion fell on her back, perplexed by what just happened. So was Celestia. She just saw an entire seat and part of a floor get destroyed by a strange pink surge.

"Oh, my. Passion, are you okay? You've been acting strange lately." Celestia looked down at her partner Pokemon.

"Lia..." Passion wasn't sure herself. A fourth surge made her body twitch. And this time, it was much more visible.

"Something is definitely wrong. Guards."

"Yes!" The royal guards zoomed towards the area in an instant.

"I want you to contact the nearest Pokemon Doctor from the other world."

"On it!" They zoomed off to do their job. Celestia was unsure of what was happening to Passion, but she recognized something like this when Twilight was granted the power of 3 Alicorns once. So maybe, she's having a similar experience to that.


Half an hour passed and a doctor from Nimbasa City had arrived to check up on Passion. He was an expert at a Pokemon genes and DNA so Celestia was hoping that he could figure out what was wrong.

"Alright, Kirlia. Open your mouth." The doctor said.

"Liaaaaaa..." The Emotion Pokemon opened up wide. The doctor placed a tube that scans a Pokemon's genes and DNA instantly, giving him information on a Pokemon's current status. Sort of a technological variant of Nurse Joy but it's used for more detailed actions. The readings came in and they were unexpected. It was unlike anything he's ever seen before.

"Oh. This is bizarre."

"What? Is something wrong?" Celestia asked him.

"I wouldn't say something's wrong. In fact, I'd say its more evenhanded. Neither good nor bad. But I can also say that your Kirlia here is experiencing some sort of overwhelming power surge from the looks of it."

"Overwhelming power surge? Should I perhaps be worried about that?"

"Well, it's perfectly normal for a Pokemon to experience something like this. After all, Pokemon had limitless potential. There's no telling how strong they can become depending on the trainer. So it's natural for them to suddenly have power spikes from time to time. But this...This is the largest I've seen ever. Your Kirlia has exceeded the capabilities of a peak performance Kirlia. In fact, I'd even say that it's more powerful than most Gardevoir's out there. And that's nothing to scoff at."

"More powerful than most of its final evolutions? Unbelievable." Luna who was here was taken aback.

"Mhm. I believe this might be the most powerful Kirlia ever. At least, in its time."

"Then...what should I do?"

"Well, the best option I can give you is to let your Kirlia stay put and rest. Pokemon tend to improve even further by constant movements and just being active. If your Kirlia rests for a bit, then its surging energy will most likely calm down."

"Alright. Thank you, doctor." Celestia thank you.

"No problem, princess. Alright. Let's go Porygon." Porygon was revealed to be the machine as it returned to its normal Porygon2 form. The doctor exited, leaving some advice and help for Celestia and Passion.

"Alright, Passion. You heard the doctor. It's probably best for you to get some rest." Celestia picked up her Pokemon. "Perhaps you'll feel better after, alright?"

"Should we be perhaps worried about her intense power surge?" Luna whispered to Darkrai.

"Probably. If what that human said was true, then who knows what she might up doing next if she decided to become active again."

"Down you go, Passion." Celestia placed Passion back in her bed, tucking her in.

"Kirlia."

"I know that it feels weird. Twilight felt the same before when Tirek was on the move. But it will be alright. I promise." Celestia gave Passion a pat on the head, making her feel at ease. "Get some rest now." The Sun Princess took her leave, closing the door behind her and leaving her Pokemon to lounge away.


A few hours have gone by. 4 actually. So the day is still pretty young. And so is the snow.

Snow everywhere. Perhaps the most snow that Equestria has had in a while. On the plus, it's less chilly today so everypony doesn't have to worry about being frozen into a living ice cube if they even dare think about setting hoof outside of their homes. But some extra clothing was still needed to keep warm especially when night arrives.

At Twilight's Lab, some of the Pokemon from PokePark had come out to help Twilight in her pursuit for further knowledge of Pokemon. Today she was researching...pain? Of all things.

"Okay...let's test out the pain measurements. Which one of you can exhibit the most pain." She had a Ferrothorn, Gible and a Bisharp for the test.

"Bisharp!"

"Ferro!"

"Gible!"

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Twilight?" Spike gulped, not approving on of this.

"Don't worry, Spike. This is necessary. If I can find out which Pokemon can deal heavy amounts of pain, we'll know which ones to be careful of the next time a threat comes up with them involved. Doesn't hurt to be too prepared."

"But this will hurt."

"Okay first up...Gible." Twilight put her hoof out as the Land Shark Pokemon chomped on Twilight's hoof with its teeth digging right into her.

"Gib!"

"Ow, that hurt!" Twilight pulled her hoof away. I'll give that a...2.4. Next. Ferrothorn..." She put her hoof out for Ferrothorn next, poking at its spiked feelers. "AGH!" She quickly pulled her hoof away, shaking it about as she blew in it. "Hoo...t-that's a...that's...that's a 4.5."

"Twilight you can stop while you still have the chance!" Spike pleaded.

"Just one more. Bisharp."

"Bisharp."

Twilight put her untouched hoof right towards Bisharp's sharp edges. The moment she made contact with it, she could feel the pain of a thousand swords stabbing into her hoof at the same time at the exact same spot without rest, reaching piercing through her skin and flesh with more just coming in. This made Twilight's jaw drop, causing the young alicorn to pause for a moment.

"T-Twilight...are you okay?" Spike went up to Twilight, seeing her frozen. Bisharp waved his blades in front of her face while Eve and Minccy poked at her. Bisharp realized that the amount of pain she's feeling right now was so grand, it was probably best to grab the Cove Area's Audino before she erupts with a mighty cry of pain.

Audino quickly used the move Heal Pulse on Twilight's hoof easing down her pain. Which was a good call. Because if she let out her scream, who knows how defeating it would be. But Twilight knew how horrible it was. If Audino hadn't come to heal her, she would've got on the floor, squirming, tossing and turning, tearing up, trying her best to ease the pain, blowing on her hooves constantly, putting ice on it, banging her hooves on the floor and other things everyone tries to eliminate severe pain.

"T-T-Thanks Audino." Twilight let out a sigh of relief. "That deserves a 9. For sure."

"Are you done?"

"Done." Twilight nodded. "Alright. Next time, let's try and see which Pokemon has the fastest reaction time. Thanks, everyone. You can head back to PokePark now."

"Bisharp." Bisharp and the others waved goodbye to Twilight, returning to the Park and their respected areas.

"That's a good portion of the pain scale done. There's still a ton more dangerous Pokemon that I want to test for that."

"That's gonna end up putting you in a hospital Twilight."

"No need to worry, Spike. I'll be fine. Now can you give me those Great Balls over there? I still haven't finished figuring out how various Pokeballs work and why some are more effective than others in specific situations." Twilight looked down on a singular Pokeball, trying her best to solve it. They were pretty complicated despite being so simple.

Spike went over to grab them but he was met with an unexpected surprise. The entire cabinet of Great Balls was suddenly being hoisted up, floating in the air with pink energy surrounding it. Spike could notice that this wasn't Twilight's magic. Not at all. Because Twilight's magic doesn't have intense pink energy surging as if it was about to combust.

"Uh...Twilight..." Spike back up, pulling Twilight's tail.

"Yeah Spike?" She turned around, catching the first glimpse of the energy. "Oh my Arceus...What's going on?!" This wasn't just happening with the cabinets. This was affecting her entire lab. She could feel her roof ripping apart along with the floor being separated. Even the hard thick walls of the labs were being torn apart.

It went even further. Ponyville itself was affected as well. All of it. Passion's energy is so grandiose that it was reaching this far across Equestria. Rarity's boutique was being dismantled from top to bottom. All of her hard work was turned into nothing but ash right in front of her.

"My dresses! All that hard work! Gone!" Rarity bellowed as all of her Leavanny held her and Sweetie Belle close. The Pokemon House was especially taking damage. All the Pokemon fled from the inside of the house, rushing over to Fluttershy who was huddled up with every Pokemon there. They witnessed the entire house being levitated in the air with an aura pink energy surrounding it.

Town Hall was ripped from the earth itself, causing the entire ground to rise up. Mayor Mare held on to her Stoutland, confused and afraid about what was going on.

The entire Apple Orchard was flipped upside down with the trees falling from above like rain. A tree even managed to fall on the Apple Family's home, crushing it.

Everywhere in Ponyville, this pink energy was causing mishaps and mayhem.

"It's going to be alright everyone. I hope." Fluttershy gulped.

All of Cloudsdale was taking a beating from this. Not just Cloudsdale, but the skies themselves. Entire clouds were being shifted around like crazy, moving from side to side, up and down, turning around and changing shape. The homes in Cloudsdale were being spun around like a gyro, making the pegasi who lived in those homes all dizzy and sick.

"I think I'm gonna hurl..." Cloudchaser put her hoof in her mouth.

"Wheeee!!" Derpy was enjoying this however along with her Wooper.

"I don't...feel...so..." Thunderlane couldn't finish his sentence with all this spinning. Rainbow Dash held onto her table with all her might but that was no good. Soon she and the pegasi flew out of Cloudsdale, heading to ground level to escape this whirling chaos.

"What is all of this?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

As if it couldn't go any further, Griffonstone, Yakyakistan, Dodge City, even the Crystal Empire had their buildings and castles suddenly float up for no reason that they're aware of. It didn't stop there. The amount of power being exhibited was even dynamic enough to reach Tartarus itself. Soon, the entire ground was being split in half. As if there was a giant hand ripping the Earth itself.

All the way back at Canterlot, Celestia rushed in to see Passion floating in midair with a huge pink bubble with electrifying plasma surrounding her. Her eyes were flashing whilst rays of pink light shot out of her. These rays made contact with the furniture. Either obliterating them into nothing or just causing them to float.

"Passion!" Celestia gasped. She attempted to get close to her Pokemon, but that was quickly negated by a powerful pulse that emitted from the bubble that surrounded her. The seismic wave of magic had pushed Celestia back, causing the walls around her room to fall apart. Whatever was happening to Passion, it was surreal. Celestia put a barrier around herself, attempting to get closer to Passion, but even that wasn't enough to protect her. The barrier was shattered into nothingness, once again rocketing the Sun Princess back. This time, out of her room. "W-What is happening?!"

"Kir..." Passion squirmed about, trying to stop but it was no use. The more she struggled, the more the magic continued to grow. Luna rushed to the scene, seeing Passion in her current state. Her assumption about worried came true. But this was worse than she could ever imagine.

"Luna! Don't get too close to her!" Celestia warned her little sister. Luna kept her distance, knowing that there was nothing she could do stop this.

"What happened, sister?!"

"I don't know! All of a sudden, all of Canterlot was surrounded by Passion's energy, entire homes were being ripped from the ground itself. And when I came inside, this happened!"

"There has to be a way to stop her...Darkrai!"

"Yes!" Darkrai emerged from the shadows.

"Use Dark Void!" Luna commanded as she was pushed back by the waves of the bubble. Darkrai managed to resist it barely, sending a void of darkness Passion's way. The void just barely managed to break through the bubble, making contact with the Emotion Pokemon. It was a good call actually. Dark Void was useful since it can put anyone to sleep the moment it hits.

And that's what it did. Passion was calming down. Her bubble was shrinking. The pink aura was fading away. The Psychic-Fairy-Type fell to the almost destroyed ground, falling asleep into a nightmare state.

"Thank you, Luna." Celestia let out a sigh of relief.

"G-Good job, Darkrai." Luna sat down.

Kirlia was having a horrible nightmare, squirming around as that same pink surge was surrounding her tiny body once more. Indicating that at any moment, it could start up again. There was a moment of silence and peace across Equestria. But, the aftermath was a bit destructive. All the buildings that were being lifted were finally placed back down on the ground, but the impact caused some of them to almost break apart. Almost.

"W-W-What just happened?" Twilight was perplexed by this. She just witnessed all of Ponyville on the brink of destruction in a few seconds.

"Espeon..." Eve was shuddering as she was on the verge of fainting.

"I...I think it's over." Spike looked outside to see the pink aura no longer present in Ponyville. Which was a good sign. All the buildings were back on the ground, albeit almost destroyed and some were even upside down. "You might wanna look at this though."

Twilight and her Pokemon came out to the now chaotic Ponyville that met their eyes. "This doesn't look like Ponyville anymore, Spike..."

"No kidding."

"Twilight!" Pinkie called for Twilight's name as she was on a balloon. "Have you noticed the change in scenery?!"

"Pretty sure everypony's noticed it Pinkie Pie!"

"Okay! Bye!" The balloon sent Pinkie away...somewhere.

"Is everypony okay?" Twilight went up to Roseluck and Amethyst Star who had ended up in a barrel that came from Sweet Apple Acres. It seems that Passion managed to displace a few things here and there. Scootaloo's head poked out of SugarCube corner's wall. She was lucky that it already had a hole there because if not, she'd have to deal with having head be smashed through the wall.

"We're fine. Hooves a bit hurt though." Amethyst held her hoof as it was bruised.

"Princess Twilight. What was that?" Roseluck asked.

"I don't have a clue. I'm just as lost as everypony else." Twilight shook her head.

"Twilight!" Spike came running in with a letter from Princess Celestia. It was news regarding the incident that occurred with Passion and her sudden effect over Equestria. "You gotta read this!" Twilight took the scroll from Spike opening it up, immediately. It seemed highly important, which it was. When Twilight's eyes met with the words, she could only gasp.

"Princess Celestia's Kirlia?!" Twilight was needed at Canterlot pronto.

"What's this about Celestia's Kirlia?" Amethyst got herself out of the barrel finally.

"It says here that she's the cause behind it!"

"What? You mean her cute little Kirlia?" Roseluck chuckled as she fell over whilst still in the barrel. "Woah! Ow...How can a Pokemon like that cause all of this?"

"It's not too surprising. Pokemon have already shown that they're capable of unimaginable feats...but even I'm taken aback that Passion was able to cause....this!" Twilight looked over Ponyville, seeing how Passion had effected the entire town from the distance alone. "It looks like we might be needed. Let's go Spike."

"Um, actually. There's one more." Spike gave Twilight the second scroll as she read that one as well.

"Dear Twilight. Please do not engage. Passion is currently undergoing an unusual flow of surges at the moment. If you were to arrive at Canterlot, you'd risk being caught up in the sudden disasters that she could cause. The best option is to stay at Ponyville whilst I attempt to solve this issue."

"So...that's a no go?" Amethyst helped Roseluck out.

"No go. I can't get involved with this one. Neither can my friends. So...we're just stuck here until Princess Celestia can solve this situation."

"Great. In the meantime, can you help me out? I think my home got turned sideways from that stuff." Roseluck nudged her head over at her home which was indeed tilted sideways.

"Alright. We'll have everypony do some cleanup. Let's hope nopony else was hurt too bad."


Passion was still in her nightmare state due to Darkrai's Dark Void. While it was horrible, it was the only way of keeping her under control.

Darkrai stood by, in case he had to put her back to sleep once more. He was generally worried for his fellow Pokemon considering what she was able to do in a few minutes. And considering that she's not even fully evolved yet. But he also wonders what could've caused her to suddenly spark up with tons of energy like that.

Whatever Passion was having nightmares of, it was most likely less horrible than what she caused today and will cause. Passion squirmed around in her bed, feeling uncomfortable. Whether it was from the nightmare or the surge within her, it was a horrible feeling.

Celestia was in her throne room, keeping her distance from the huge gaping hole in the floor as she had scrolls flooding in from Yakyakistan and Griffonstone about the sudden pink aura that appeared in their land. It wasn't too difficult to know that Equestria somehow was the cause of this.

But she didn't care about any of that at the moment. All she cared about was the wellbeing of her Pokemon.

"Oh, Passion. What could be wrong with you?" Celestia sighed.

"Is something bothering you, Celestia?" Pyrestar had arrived at the throne room, seeing the destruction left behind. "What could've happened here?"

"It's a bit of an odd story. Passion has been going through an unusual power surge recently. For what reason, I don't know. Neither does a highly-professional Pokemon doctor. And it worries me. What if something horrible is happening to her?" Celestia bit her hoof.

"It does seem to be an issue of a high degree. Unfortunately, I do not believe I can help you with this one. Unlike you, I am not well versed in this 'Pokemon' business. If I was, I would have a solution to your current predicament."

"It's fine, Pyrestar. This is something I have to solve on my own. Passion is my Pokemon after all. So I must be the one to help her."

"Spoken like a true princess, Celestia. If I was split into two once more, the Celestia of my world would be proud."

"Thank you. I just hope that she manages to recuperate soon." Celestia smiled. All of a sudden, without warning, Darkrai was launched through the walls with pink energy flowing out of him as he tumbled across the floor. "Darkrai?! What happened?!"

"P-Passion..." Darkrai was struggling to get up. Whatever happened dealt a huge number on him. It was revealed that Passion had woken up, surging once more. But this time, her magic had heightened to a higher level this time. As if she had grown in her sleep. She suddenly created a psychic emission, creating enough vibrations and force to create a small sonic boom. Celestia and Pyrestar covered their ears as the sonic boom rung throughout the castle and out into Canterlot.

"Kir...lia..."

"T-Try putting her to sleep again, Darkrai!"

"I'm trying but...her bubble has improved greatly." Darkrai groaned.

The bubble wasn't the only thing that had improved. Passion's capabilities had also improved greatly. One of the many things she could perform was controlling the electrical surges in anyone's brain. Human, pony or Pokemon. Almost as if it was some sort of mental manipulation. And it was showing. The guards could feel their minds being tempered with, causing them to get on the ground, holding their head. The same could be said for Darkrai and Pyrestar however Pyrestar was only mildly affected by it.

However, she had her limitations at the moment. The overwhelming exertion of energy was causing her mind to be affected as well, causing the young Emotion Pokemon to faint, falling to the ground once more. This time, without the cause of having to use Dark Void, since that was now useless due to how powerful she's grown. Once again, everything was calm, but Passion left a massive aftermath.

"Inconceivable. I've never experienced anything like that before." Pyrestar said, stunned.

"Now you see. She's been like this for a while now. I don't know what to do or what is wrong with her."

"I don't have an idea either. I can't think of any other Pokemon capable of this expect for M-" Darkrai was about to finish his sentence until Luna rushed in.

"Is everything alright?! Are none of you hurt!" Luna bellowed as she held her head. "It seems that it managed to affect her as well. "Ugh..."

"We're fine, Luna but...I can't say the same for my Passion." Celestia sulked. "What do I do..."? Celestia felt like she was being backed up against the corner. She's never had to think this hard before in her life.

"Perhaps...the best thing to do is contain her for the time being." Pyrestar suggested.

"Contain her?" Celestia turned to her fused self. "I'm..not sure of this."

"There is no better option at the moment. If she can exhibit this much magical power without even having free will, then who knows what else she might cause when she awakens and experiences another power surge."

"I have to agree with Pyrestar on this one sister. Even though...she is half of you. Passion isn't safe for Equestria at the moment. It might be best to keep her in a protective space so that nopony can be harmed once more."

"...Alright. I suppose so." Celestia had to agree. No better option as Pyrestar said. So it was settled. All three alicorns put their magic together, containing the Emotion Pokemon inside of a blockade of magic in order to confine her. This blockade had the appearance of a glass box but had the material of pure steel. So it allowed Passion to still see out of it. This box is only used for much smaller threats to halt their magic. Not because they're immensely dangerous...but because they are small in size.

Passion had already woken up, seeing her current location inside this odd blockade. She got up as she noticed that the floor beneath her was nothing but glass. She saw Celestia outside, attempting to walk towards her but the wall of the box halted her by hitting her face. She now knew she was in a box.

"Kir!" She held her face. "Kirlia?"

"Sorry Passion. But this is for the best at the moment. But, I promise to find a way to help you." Celestia placed her hooves on the box. Passion looked like she was about to tear up and it wasn't making Celestia feel any better. "I know. Just sit tight. I'll do the best I can alright."

"Kirlia."

Passion was left alone in the throne room while Celestia sets off to find a way to save her Pokemon. All they had to do now was hope that Passion doesn't get another sudden power surge that causes effects on a grandiose scale. But it was already happening. Her body was twitching once more as that same pink energy started sparking around her. Whatever she was about to do next wasn't going to pretty. Not one bit.



Chapter 168 End!

Author's Note:

This is a full-on Celestia centred story plot. About time.

PreviousChapters Next