• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,763 Views, 7,931 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,931
 22,763

PreviousChapters Next
Busy Trainer

The Human World. Somewhere near a town. 2 hours before morning.

Ghetsis was still around. Staying in the human world while improving himself. He's been here for a month now and soon to be two months. And with this span of time, knowing how to adapt and overcome his losses, Ghetsis has grown into an even more terrifying force than he was previously.

He sat on a boulder as his Dark Magic had grown. Now he could do more to the point where Sombra's crystals were an afterthought to him. But, Ghetsis wasn't ready to return just yet. He wanted to test himself and see what he could do in this world.

He opened his mouth as he ended up breathing black flames. He then promptly closed his mouth, coughing afterwards. Breathing out flames is fairly surprising for anyone. But, as Ghetsis sat there, closing his eyes, he felt a premonition come along. With his improvements came slight foresight into the future.

And what he saw was the arrival of Ash here. Not only that, but Ghetsis could sense the familiar Aura with his Dark Aura. Ash has been here to this world a couple of times.

"Why am I not surprised that he's been here? I suppose when he shows up today, I can draw his attention." Ghetsis smirked before hatching a plan. "Yes. That'll do."


Canterlot. Day.

It's time for this year's Grand Galloping Gala. Finally. Everyone is already ready for this big night. Possibly bigger than the last one which ended in a massive flood via Pokemon antics. Celestia already had the invites, planning on making this gala more exciting than the last.

Adagio was invited t this year's gala, being Celestia's student and all. She wasn't too big on it, but beautiful dresses and gorgeous looks spoke to her without a doubt.

"That should be good enough for tonight." Celestia looked upon the layout of this gala hall. "I know which Pokemon will definitely find opportunities with this."

"Are you sure this is safe, your majesty?" A pony asked.

"It is. Plus, anything to make the galas less boring. Also, Chrysalis and a few of her subjects will be showing up, so make sure you have their favourites."

"Yes, your majesty."

"I'm curious though..." Celestia's head started thinking of certain scenarios that could happen tonight. She knew of how Ash had a bit of a trifecta to deal with. When it came to those who had an interest in him. "Let's see. Twilight, Luna and Chrysalis each like Ash. Twilight and Luna know of their rivalry but Chrysalis is unaware. As of now. Hmm..." Celestia then thought a bit more.

"Garde?" Passion looked over at Celestia, wondering what she was up to.

"Hm-hm. Am I missing someone? Does Fluttershy love Ash? No, they're just really good friends. Put those three together with Ash as the topic and..." Celestia then grinned before having a sparkle in her eye. "Yes. This will be the best one so far. I made the right choice inviting her."

"Voir?"


Kanto. Pallet Town. Ketchum household.

Ash's Xtransceiver was currently ringing. As of recently, he had given Twilight of the human world her own Xtransceiver last week. Twilight had called as Ash had answered. They had a chat about the usual things. Ash would help Twilight understand Pokemon more.

"So, I was hoping you could come over and help with that. I'm not really an evolution expert."

"Sure thing. I can do it before the Gala starts too." Ash replied.

"Gala? You're going to a gala? I didn't take you for the dancing type, Ash."

"Nah." Ash laughed. "I can't even dance that good anyway. Just gonna hang out with my friends, that's all."

"Well, okay. Oh, right. You told me you had more Pokemon with you? Could I maybe see them? From Professor Oak's lab."

"No problem." Ash nodded. "I can have Charizard and a few others show up. That'll be fun."

"Pika-Pika."

"Oh, who are you talking to, Ash?" Delia went up to Ash looking right at the screen of the Xtransceiver. She had then seen a familiar yet surprising face. It was Twilight. But not the Twilight she knew. "Twilight? You look...different. Is this another Retro or Desire scenario again? Is there a Human Desire?!"

"No mom. This is the Twilight of the human world that's opposite to Equestria." Ash explained. "It's a bit of a long story. I think. I guess."

"Pika."

"Oh, um. Hello, Mrs Ketchum!" Twilight greeted with a wave. "Nice to meet you."

"Hello, Twilight! Or, other Twilight. I suppose you're still Twilight either way."

"Yeah. That might be a bit confusing." Twilight giggled. "It's great that Ash has been able to help me this much with Pokemon. Do you know a lot too?"

"Not as much as my son." I mostly stay home. But I have seen my fair share of Pokemon without a doubt. Plus, I can teach you a thing or two. Right, Ash?"

"Yeah-Yeah." Ash agreed thoroughly. "I'll be right there, Twilight. Right before the Gala can happen."

"Okay. Thanks, Ash." Twilight then hung up as Ash took off. It was off to Professor Oak's lab first, then Rarity's Carousel Boutique for clothes, the human world and then finally the Grand Galloping Gala. A few places to visit but he could cover them without fail.


Professor Oak's Lab.

"Charizard..." Charizard and the rest of Ash's Pokemon were relaxing, minding their own business and doing what they do naturally. But at that moment, both Charizard and Bulbasaur felt a familiar presence showing up. "Chari?"

"Bulba?"

It was Ash. After seeing their trainer, Charizard and Bulbasaur rushed over to greet him as always. And from the excitement in their eyes, they were more than happy to see him.

"Charizard! Bulbasaur!" Ash cried out before hugging Bulbasaur. "Been a few months, hasn't it? Haha!" He chuckled as Charizard came in for a hug as well. And very soon, the rest of his Pokemon noticed him, coming towards their trainer.

Ash was soon surrounded by Snorlax, Bayleef, Quilava, Heracross, Totodile, Donphan, Sceptile, Torkoal, Corphish, Infernape, Buizel, Gible, Pignite, Oshawott, Krookodile, Noivern, Hawlucha, and Talonflame. Quite a number.

"Ah, you guys!" Ash looked at most of his Pokemon. Speaking of most of his Pokemon, the Tauros, all 30 of them had spotted their trainer's return.

"Tauros!" Their eyes opened with happiness as they charged towards the Alola Champion with high spirits and happiness, causing a stampede.

"Oh, Tauros!" Ash smiled before quickly realizing that he and Pikachu were about to be tackled like always. Before they realized this, the rest of Ash's Pokemon had separated as to not be hit themselves. Ah, wait! Slow down!" He put his hands out, trying to stop them, but it was too late.

He and Pikachu had been tackled by the Tauros, sent flying through the air as Professor Oak and Tracey watched. "Aaaaah!" Ash and Pikachu cried out while falling. Thankfully, Muk had caught him.

"Oh."

"Pika?"

"Muk. Nice save."

"Muk!" Muk was also happy to see Ash again, hugging him by drowning his trainer and Pikachu in his toxic fluids. Thankfully, Muk could control the toxic fluids depending on the relationship with others. And it was safe.

Ash chuckled before being dropped. He stood up, wiping the dust off of his clothes before looking at all of his Pokemon that were energized. They all cried out with happiness.

"Everyone. Glad to see you all look so happy!"

"So, Ash. Decided on who you want to take along?" Oak went up to him.

"Yeah. I think I can take maybe 10 of them so they'll fit my bag. I'll take..." He then started looking at his options of Pokemon to bring along.

"Bay! Bay!" Bayleef got in front of everyone else, jumping up and down to try and grab Ash's attention. It was clear that she wanted to come along.

"Okay, okay. You're coming along, Bayleef." Ash chose Bayleef as that greatly pleased the Leaf Pokemon. She then tackled Ash with a surprise hug, pinning him to the ground. "Ow!"

"Bayleef!"

Equestria. Ponyville. Carousel Boutique. Day.

"Ow!" Cold cried out as he had been put in a tight suit by Applejack and Granny Smith. For the Gala, of course. He was not a big fan of suits and tight ones did not help. But it was all to impress Apple Bloom. "Oooh..."

"There." Applejack nodded in approval. "Now ya look dapper."

"I hate this." Cold sighed.

"Oh, don't mope now, Cold." Rarity said. "But I suppose you don't want to hear this news. This years gala will last longer than the previous ones."

"Longer? By how much?" Cold asked.

"I'd say about..." Rarity pouted her lips. "8 hours. The moment the sun glows orange is when it will start. So it will be a lengthy one. How exciting!"

"Ugh..." Cold groaned. He was not looking forward to this. But he would try and make the most of it.

Entering the boutique was Ash with Pikachu running in first. Ash had already grabbed a handful of Poke Balls with his Pokemon. At least, enough for him to fit in his bag without squeezing them. Not all of them could fit inside.

"Perfect timing, Ash. Here." Rarity showed Ash his suit that he would wear. "I know you're not a big fan of suits, but I picked one that truly speaks to you. Blue and yellow. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good." Ash looked at the suit. "Kinda makes me like suits more, ya know."

"Pikachu."

"Just gonna gab these, get to the other Twilight and head back for the Gala." Ash was given the suit before placing it in his bag. "Okay, Pikachu. Let's go."

"So soon?" said Rarity. "But you haven't seen the accessories I plan to give you." She brought over some accessories for Ash's suit with her magic.

"Right." Ash also took those, placing them in his bag. "Okay, now we can go. Can't let Twilight down. I've got more of my Pokemon to show her."

"Like your old ones?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yep. Like Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and some more." Ash walked out of the boutique. "I'll see you at the boutique! Gonna grab some food as well!" He waved goodbye with Pikachu hopping on his shoulder.

"Pika-Pika!"


SugarCube Corner.

"Here you go." Pinkie gave Ash a few boxes of food. "That'll keep you both full in the meantime. Since both Twilight's are kinda the same, I figured they like the same thing. Just with differences, ya know."

"Right on that. Thanks, Pinkie Pie."

"Oh, Ash. While you're there, could you get a picture? I'm pretty psyched to see what human Twilight looks like! It'll go great on that wall, right there." Pinkie Pie pointed her hoof at a wall near the stairs.

"I'll get one. And uh..." Ash pondered for a bit. "You wanted to come to the human world and experience being a human too, right? How about after the Gala, I bring you over tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me. I can already hold Mew and Spinda perfectly with hugs." Pinkie pulled the New Species Pokemon and Spot Panda Pokemon in with her hooves, hugging them. "But I can't hug Slurpuff. If I was a human, I'd get to hug them and pick them up too."

"You'll get that chance without a doubt. See ya soon!" Ash bolted out of the corner. Jade came downstairs, holding her dress with her mouth.

"Pinkie," said Jade with a lifeless expression. "This dress is missing some extra grey. Maud and I promised to get matching ones for the Gala. This one's not fully matching."

"Ah, I gotcha on that!" Pinkie zoomed over. "Back to Rarity, we go!"

Meanwhile, as Ash exited SugarCube Corner, heading for Canterlot, he had a lot at his disposal. A suit, accessories to go with it, food for him and Twilight and some of his Pokemon in his bag. It was a miracle that it wasn't full or ready to burst with all he had inside.

But as he made his way there, foals from the Pokemon Schoolhouse came over to speak with Ash. "Hey! Hey Ash!" The foal by the name of Twist called out as they all stopped in front of him.

"Yeah?"

"You uh, you know the gala tonight?" Silver Spoon asked. "We didn't get invitations to it this year, so we were wondering if you could just spend time with us while everyone else is there."

"Please?" They pleaded.

"Hm..." Ash thought a moment. "I'm invited and I won't have enough time but...I know who will." He then dug into his pocket, taking out one of his Poke Balls that weren't in his bag. This was his team for the Pokemon World Championships. "Dragonite, come out." He had sent out Dragonite to solve this solution.

"Dragonite!"

"Dragonite will spend time with you while I'm busy at the Gala." Ash kneeled to face them. "She knows how to have fun just like me, and she's great at taking care of kids."

"Gonite!" Dragonite grabbed all of the foals with her superior size, hugging them. "Dra!"

Immediately, the foals melted within Dragonite's grasp. Dragonite truly gave the best hugs, only rivalled to Pheromosa's hugs. The foals were satisfied with this. "Yeah...this'll do." They collectively said.

"Awesome. Take great care of them, Dragonite. And if you wanna get a chance to spend some time with me, then hang around the Canterlot Gardens okay?"

"Dra!"

"Okay!" The foals said as Ash continued on his merry way to Canterlot for that special mirror gateway. The foals immediately started playing with Dragonite, hanging on her arm, grabbing her tail of riding on her back.


Canterlot. Day.

Arriving there, at last, was Ash. But as he made his way towards the room with the mirror, Celestia came over to him with something on her mind. Something relating to Ash that happened this morning.

"Ash. Just the person I was looking for. Heading somewhere?" Celestia asked.

"Just gonna head to the human world and help the other Twilight out. Then I'll be back for the Gala. Not too late either." He explained.

"I see. Not sure you know this, but Chrysalis and a few of her subjects will be showing up for this night's Grand Galloping Gala."

"Chrysalis ane the Changelings are coming? Oh, that means Anthophilia's tagging along too, isn't she? Guess I've got a lot of stuff to catch up on after I get back, huh?" He chuckled.

"You're bringing your other Pokemon along for this like last time, right? It was so much fun last time. And with Discord combined too, the best Gala in years. I bet this one could be topped."

"Oh yeah, I've got some of my Pokemon in here." He showed his bag. "Not all of them, but a good handful, ya know. We'll make sure to make this next one a blast."

"Pika-Pikachu!" Pikachu pumped his fist while flexing his muscle to show up.

"Well, I'm looking forward to it." Celestia giggled. "Be back soon."

"Gotcha! Let's go, Pikachu!" Ash then turned to the mirror, jumping through with excitement.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu did the same with a mighty leap as they were both out of Equestria and in the human world now.


The Human World. Day.

Finally, he had shown up. But not before spotting Sunset and the others through the window of the school. Sunset, Applejack and Rarity waved at him.

He wished he could spend time with them, but he had places to be right now and Pokemon plus evolutions to show a certain human counterpart.

"Ash! Where are you headed?!" Sunset cried out after opening the window.

"Gonna help Twilight like always, ya know! Got a lot to cover today! Pretty busy too!"

"You should see what's happening in here if you're talking about busy!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Ah, it ain't so bad." Applejack nudged her. "Those Ghost-Types are just getting in the mood for Halloween, ain't they?"

"Yeah, about that. The school's been receiving a haunting thanks to a sudden appearance of Ghost-Types. Like a lot. Mostly small ones weirdly enough." Sunset explained. "I mean, it fits the Halloween mood, don't you think? But it is causing some trouble a bit."

"Hmm...Aha!" Ash snapped his fingers before taking out another Poke Ball from his pocket. "This should do. Come out, Gengar."

"Gengar!" The Shadow Pokemon emerged, immediately appearing in front of Sunset, Rarity and Applejack's face with his tongue out, startling them. "GEN!"

"Aaaaaah!" They held each other while screaming. Gengar chuckled before flying over to Ash.

"Gengar here's a pro at that stuff. If anyone can handle Ghost-Types, it's him." Ash nodded.

"Gen-Gen."

"R-Right. He certainly scared us more than the others." Sunset laughed nervously.

"Gengar. The school's got a bit of a haunting problem. I can trust you to handle everything with the other Ghost-Types in there, no doubt about it." Ash held his hand out to Gengar.

"Gengar." And Gengar could most certainly handle it. He shook Ash's hand before flying towards the school.

"I'll meet you back here or in Canterlot for the Gala, Gengar! Good luck!" Ash waved before rushing off.


Out in the forest. Day.

Ash and Twilight finally started working together as always. And for the topic of evolution, Ash knew of one Pokemon group that can evolve simultaneously.

He also brought out all of his Pokemon to show them to Twilight. From Kanto to Kalos. Immediately after meeting them, Twilight gawked at the appearances of these new Pokemon.

"Wow! These are amazing!" Twilight gazed at the sight of them. "Another Dragon?!" She looked at Charizard.

"Nah, Charizard's not a Dragon. But he's got Dragon qualities." Ash patted Charizard as he was met with a Flamethrower to the face. "Gh!"

"Charizard!"

"Oh my gosh!" Twilight gasped after seeing Ash's face be struck with scorching flames. "Ash! Are you okay?!"

"Hehe. Totally fine." Ash gave a peace sign, showing that he was A-OK. Charizard's mouth smoked as laughed. Twilight let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you immortal or something...?" She sighed.

"Osha. Osha." Oshawott went up to Twilight, pulling on her shoe to grab her attention. Twilight then looked down to see that Oshawott had been lovestruck by her. "Oshawott!"

"An otter?" Twilight observed as Oshawott would not stop looking at her with hearts in his eyes. "Is every Pokemon related to some kind of animal?"

"Every. I mean, there are still a bunch more Pokemon I haven't seen yet. Who knows what's out there? But that's what makes it fun, right?" Ash grinned.

"Yeah. It is." Twilight agreed with her before picking Oshawott up. "So what evolution are we looking at today?"

"Check that out." Ash pointed his thumb over at a tree of Silcoon. They then went up to the group of Silcoon. "You see, Silcoon stick themselves to tree branches using silk to keep them from falling. And at every tree branch, they wait for evolution. So that they can end up becoming Beautifly next."

"Wow..." Twilight gawked. "So, will they be evolving today?"

"Saw them in this forest the last time I was here. They'll definitely evolve today." Ash nodded. "And then they'll fly off together. It's a great sight. Goh and I saw it before last year."

"Can't wait!" Twilight squeed while holding Oshawott tight. "I brought my good camera for this too!"

"O-Osha!" Oshawott's eyes expanded, but he was happy to be held anyway. Twilight then turned her focus on Ash's Pokemon, wanting to know all about them.

Oshawott hopped out of her grasp, deciding to be the first to do so. He loved showing off and this was one of those scenarios as he stood there with pride. "Oshawott!"

"Pignite!" Pignite got in the way, flexing his muscles as he wanted Twilight to observe him first. Oshawott didn't take kindly to that as he got in the way as well. Pignite did the same thing again, blocking Oshawott. But Oshawott blocked him back. Soon, there was a back and forth of both of them trying to get Twilight's attention.

"Oshawott!" The two of them then butted heads with their argument with lightning sparking from their eyes.

"Pignite!"

"Sni!" But getting in the way of both of them, jumping on their heads, forcing them down and using them as platforms or rather pedestals was Snivy. She would introduce herself first, acting above them. "Snivy."

"Ooh. I like this one." Twilight kneeled as she chose Snivy.

"Pignite..."

"Osha..." Oshawott and Pignite sighed in absolute defeat from Snivy. The rest of Ash's Pokemon introduced themselves in their unique ways.

Charizard sent a blast of flames into the air, Gible went to bite on Twilight's head, only for Ash to catch him before that could happen, Sceptile simply shook her hand, Buizel crossed his arms along with Hawlucha. Bayleef saw Ash and Twilight laughing at each other as she didn't take kindly to the atmosphere and aura coming off of them. She did not like this one bit.

Twilight went over to drink some water she had just gathered. But as she went for the bottle, Ash noticed something off with it. He saw that it had a familiar Dark Aura as particles within it.

"Twilight! Don't drink that!" Ash cried out as Twilight paused. She then looked at her water bottle, noticing how the Dark Aura was suddenly in it.

"Huh?!" Twilight dropped the bottle as it had been consumed by the darkness. Ash then turned around to see that the nearby lake had been hit with these black particles too. The Water-Type Pokemon inside felt ill once surrounded by it. They swam away from the particles to avoid the dangers they brought. "What are these?"

"Ghetsis..." Ash recognized this familiar Aura. "He's here."

"Pika."

"Ghet...sis?" Twilight wondered.

It wasn't just the liquids here that were contaminated. Ghetsis had spread as much of his magic as he could to draw Ash's attention. And he did. Ash noticed how mostly water was affected. This was Ghetsis' way of having Ash take action.

Ash noticed how every form of water in this forest had been struck because of this. These particles seemed to consume water until it's infected with a horrible magic. And that meant everywhere else.

"Twilight! Stay here!" Ash was about to run off. "Some of you, take care of Twilight and come with me."

"What? Why do I have to stay? What's going on?" Twilight wondered.

"Ghetsis is way too dangerous for you to be around with me. I need you to be safe around here in case he shows up." Ash explained. "My Pokemon can protect you."

"Is he that dangerous?!"

"Very!" Ash nodded. "But if he's doing this with the water...can you go around and warn everyone in town about the water being infected?"

"I can do that!"

"Okay. But once I see Ghetsis, you're out of here, okay?"

"Okay. I got it."

"Bayleef. Noivern. Talonflame. Buizel. Corphish. Bulbasaur. Oshawott. You watch over Twilight. The rest of you, come with me." Ash ordered as half of his Pokemon came to assist him. The rest would protect Twilight.

"Bay! Bay-Bay!" But Bayleef wanted to come along in case Ash would've been in trouble.

"Don't worry, Bayleef!" Ash looked back while running off. "I'll be fine!"

A sudden interruption from Ghetsis. With him now interfering, Ash had one more thing to deal with before finishing his research with Twilight and then heading to Gala. He was truly a busy trainer. But this is exactly what Ghetsis wanted. He sat there, waiting for Ash to take action and show up as the journey continues.


Chapter 565 End.

PreviousChapters Next