• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,806 Views, 7,931 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,931
 22,806

PreviousChapters Next
Looking for Vampires

The Human World. Local Park. Day.

"Who's a good boy?! Who's a good boy?!" Twilight rubbed Luxio's stomach. Alpha Luxio was her most recent Alpha Pokemon caught and despite him being a Pokemon that was akin to the lion species, Twilight figured out that Luxio liked being treated like a canine species too.

"Lux! Luxio!" Luxio laughed, enjoying this belly rub. With another Pokemon within her house and the presence of her friends, Twilight was starting to show far more ecstatic emotions constantly.

"You too, Spike!" And as for Spike, since he was a full-on canine, he received a belly rub too. Zorua was exempt from this, only choosing to sleep instead as well as Alpha Rapidash who was just sitting there.

Out of every Pokemon here, Rapidash stood out more than anyone. People that were walking their dogs couldn't help but stare at this massive Fire Horse that had radiant flames. It was a miracle that the grass in the park hadn't burnt away. Some even felt jealous that Twilight could own such a large Pokemon.

Rapidash looked away from Twilight, still ignoring her for the most part even when she ended up listening to her for one moment. It was hard to tell if Rapidash's stubbornness was going down at all, even when some steady progress had been made.

"Yeah, they're such good boys, aren't they?" Catching Twilight by surprise by also rubbing the stomachs of Luxio and Spike was Pinkie Pie. But not the Pinkie Pie of this world, the Pinkie Pie from Equestria, who was joined by Ash and Pikachu.

"Oh! Ash! Pinkie! When did you get here?"

"We've masted the art of moving so slow our footsteps are invisible to ears." Pinkie Pie explained, giving her reason for this sudden appearance without any warning.

"Not sure that's how it works Pinkie Pie but okay. It's good to see you three again. And...another Mew?" Twilight soon noticed the second Mew, also known as Mewie, floating alongside Pinkie Pie.

"Oh yeah. This is Mewie. She's another Mew that's staying with us for a while. We're helping her see what she's missed out of the years. A whole bunch of years!" Pinkie Pie spread her arms out to display the sheer lifespan of the Mew species.

"Mew." Mewie greeted the rookie Pokemon Trainer as she wasn't too bothered by the populated area that was the park. After being in Ponyville for a while and even being a part of that big party in Canterelot, she has been getting used to crowded areas.

"So there's that AlphaDash I've been hearing about. Hey there, big girl." Pinkie Pie slid over to the alerted Rapidash. Rapidash already knew of Pinkie Pie's human equivalent, however, she believed them both to be the same person in the same world when that was not the case. However, the difference between this world's Pinkie Pie and Equestria's Pinkie was that Equestria's Pinkie Pie could whip up some food.

And she did. Right before Rapidash's eyes, Pinkie Pie brought a box of Pokemon Food that was neatly made. "I heard a lot about you, AlphaDash." Much like her Human Counterpart, she had the same nickname in mind. AlphaDash. "Stubborn, huh? But nopony's ever stubborn in front of some good looking food. Eh? Eh?"

"Rapidash!" Rapidash could agree on that. Already, Pinkie Pie had warmed up to the Fire-Type, resulting in Rapidash digging in. She didn't ask questions. Her stomach did everything for her.

"And here's some for the new Alphas." Pinkie Pie didn't forget about Munchlax or Luxio. Munchlax aggressively nodded his head back and forth as he was looking forward to this more than anyone, even though it had just come up. Pinkie Pie, by this point, knew what almost every Pokemon loved. She had Mew to thank for that.

Thus, she whipped out the best food out of her bag for Munchlax and Luxio, placing it in front of them. Munchlax grabbed the entire box, already stuffing himself while Luxio decided to be gentle with it. Of course, Zorua was not left out either.

"Eat up. I had Mew transform into all of you to get it right. So. Any news on some Alpha Pokemon yet?" Pinkie Pie asked. "I kinda wanna go searching for some myself. Rainbow Dash had a go, so it's my turn."

"No. Not yet. But we can always try looking for those Alpha Pokemon that Carlita said she saw. Professor Oak hasn't told me anything new about them yet." Twilight shook her head. "I just hope Hunter J hasn't gotten to any of them. Or maybe she already has. She probably has gotten to some Alpha Pokemon by now..."

"Hard to say..." Ash pondered. "If there's an Alpha for every Pokemon, then no doubt she's bumped into some of them. But it's fine. We can free them. J always uses that arm cannon of hers to turn Pokemon into stone. If we use Hidden Power, it can break the stone."

"Pikachu!"

"That Hunter J. Scary..." Pinkie Pie shuddered. "The Rift doesn't wanna play fair and it'll bring back someone tough to deal with. That's no fun."

"Mew...Mew?" Suddenly, Pinkie Pie's Mew and Meiwe paused for a moment. As Ash and the others were having a conversation, the two Psychic-Types sensed something. It was mainly Mew.

He looked at the skies as his tail wagged back and forth. Mew closed his eyes, allowing his Psychic energy to feel out the atmosphere. After feeling it out, a wide smile met Mew's face whilst Mewie did not recognize this feeling at all. But Mew himself knew exactly what this was.

"Mew! Mew-Mew!" Mew nudged Pinkie Pie's shoulder alerting her.

"What is it, Mew?" Pinkie Pie asked, noticing Mew's tail shaking. Pinkie Pie didn't have her tail right now due to her human form. However, her hair was shaking instead as a substitute. "All that shaking. That means you're feeling something nearby."

"What's going on?" Twilight questioned.

"That's Pinkie Sense and Mew's Psychic Sense too. Pinkie can predict when something's gonna happen sometimes and Mew just recognized Psychic Energy." Ash explains. "Neat stuff. Makes a great combo a lot of the time."

"I need a lot of catching up..." Twilight sighed as she knew it would take a long time for her to understand everything that came from the Pokemon World and Equestria. 3 whole years' worth of everything that happened and even more for the lore and know-how for each world.

"Looks like we've got places to be, you guys!" Pinkie turned to her friends before rushing off with Mew. "It might be another Alpha Pokemon!"

"Gotcha! Come on!" Ash and Pikachu soon followed as mew would be their guide to where this feeling was coming from. Twilight searched for her Poke Balls and she was happy to know that her Pokemon had finished their food. Munchlax finished before everyone else, but it was only Zorua who hadn't fully finished hers.

"Just a bit more before we leave." Zorua pleaded as Twilight returned her Pokemon.

"I'll give you some packed food along the way, Zorua." Twilight placed the Spiteful Fox Pokemon into the bag, cutting her meal short. Spike hopped in as Mew seemed to sense this energy to the east.


When approaching the east, the group found themselves on the outskirts of the town. It was by the local forest. Mew's tail shook some more as he recognized this feeling, no doubt. In fact, he was feeling two things. The group, while they were in the forest, seemed to be moving further from it. Whatever Mew was sensing, it was certainly not coming from the forest.

Beyond the forest would lead to the countryside which was still fairly far away or even the big city or another small town elsewhere. It all depended on where Mew felt it. And when his tail wagged some more, that's when this feeling came close.

Up in the sky, two sonic booms had been made, echoing across the azure air while blowing the clouds away. Twilight screamed, covering her ears from this ferocious and alarming sound.

"W-What was that?! Was that the Alpha?!" She cried out as her heart skipped a beat.

"No...That's...!" Ash recognized those rapid purple moving figures in the sky. Two individuals had made those sonic booms and were flying at the same speed. Pinkie and Mew recognized them too.

It was Mewtwo. Both of them. The other was known as Newtwo. They could be seen dashing through the air, heading further east from here. It made sense as to why Mew and even to an extent Mewie had a funny feeling. Ash and the others ended up pursuing those two.

"Mewtwo!" Ash and Pinkie Pie shouted, but they were too far to hear their calls. At least in the meantime. "Hey, over here!"

"Mewtwo? Is it the evolved form of Mew?" Twilight asked, lagging behind them.

"Nah. They're clones of Mew." To speed up their movements to catch up with these two Genetic Pokemon, Ash had sent out Dragonite whilst Mew had transformed into Garchomp. Both Pokemon could fly at greet speeds that were hopefully enough to catch up with both Mewtwo and Newtwo.

"Clones?" Twilight needed some answers as she quickly helped onto the back of Dragonite. She zipped up the backpack, knowing that this was about to be a swift ride, protecting Zorua and Spike. The two Dragons had then taken flight, ascending to the skies.

"What do you think they came here for?" Pinkie Pie asked. "Do you think they know about the Alpha Pokemon? Or is there something else? And how'd they find a way here?"

"Only one way to find out," said Ash as Dragonite and Mew had accelerated their movements. Twilight knew that Dragonite was fast, however, she had yet to experience the further extent of the Dragon Pokemon's speed until now. And once it was shown, Twilight squealed, holding onto Ash as the force of the wind was strong enough to even reach inside of the bag. Spike and Zorua felt chilly from the pressure that was coming through.

And thankfully, Dragonite and Mew with the body of a Garchomp could indeed keep up with Mewtwo and Newtwo. While not exactly matching their speed, they were close, making their own sonic booms in the sky.

"Hm?" And of course, this would grab the attention of both Mewtwo and Newtwo. Turning their heads granted them the sight of some familiar faces. Ash, Pikachu, Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Mew. Albeit, not the Twilight they knew about. "You all."

"Hey, Mewtwo. Newtwo." Ash greeted as the movements of these fast Pokemon, all four of them, had slowed down so they could have an ample chat. "What are you two doing here?"

"Yeah. Been a while, hasn't it?" Pinkie Pie giggled.

"Garchomp."

"You're right...They look a lot like Mew." Twilight gawked at the two Genetic Pokemon, pulling out her Pokedex. However, she quickly came to find out that there was no Pokedex Entry for Mewtwo. "Nothing? There's nothing here!" This was the first time Twilight was met with zero results about a Pokemon.

"You should know by now that there is no dex entry for us, Twilight Sparkle. Not with our existence being limited knowledge." Mewtwo said.

"About that...This is the Twilight from this world. Not the one from Equestria." Ash explained. "She's all new to Pokemon. Not too new as she's a fast learner."

"Right. This world. I did manage to see some familiar faces when we were soaring above. So it is a parallel world after all." said Newtwo.

"So what are you two doing here? Must be some super important if you showed up in this world." Pinkie Pie asked while casually lounging on Mew-Garchomp as if she was on a bed.

"We came here due to our agreed alliance with each other." Mewtwo started off. "Since then, we've been moving across worlds to see what other Rift-related issues we can try and stop."

"We learned about something called Desires. We had bumped into a few of them during our journeys." Newtwo followed up. "Since then, we've encountered quite a lot along the way. Some that were...less favourable than others." She shuddered, indicating some unpleasant moments.

"We showed up to this world only 2 months ago. A large portal had been opened up in Equestria and had almost reached the Pokemon World. We tracked it down as it was threatening everything else from the magical pressure it was exhibiting, but it was too late."

"!" Twilight knew exactly what that was. She was responsible for it as she hid herself behind Ash. She was already behind Ash anyway, so hiding wouldn't do.

"Right now, we're also trying to handle those tears in time that we had found."

"You mean the Time Leaks? But there's only one of them around the forest." Ash scratched his hair. "Shouldn't you go after that one?"

"No. There's more than one, Ash. We found out after discovering a hidden portal that led to this world. These Time Leaks have multiplied drastically, but they certainly haven't left themselves out in the open. One of them ended up reaching the solitude area the Pokemon and I have made. These Alpha Pokemon are also threatening other Pokemon in the process. It's clear that they are not supposed to be in this timeline at all."

"Which is why I recommended that we live in a house rather than an island." Newtwo interjected, following up with Mewtwo's sentence. "Or at least, someplace with the chance of closing everything off."

"For the last time. We are not moving elsewhere." Rejecting that suggestion, Mewtwo crossed his arms. "Especially not a house. Neither are we building it. If we were to move, I would suggest a cave over at Cerulean City."

"No-no-no. It wouldn't be enough and it would still be near others. A cave also doesn't exactly have the best way to close things off with privacy."

"Either way, an island works best. Especially one that is on its own out in the sea. And what's wrong with islands exactly? Since when did you take interest in something akin to a house?"

"Different Mewtwo. Different Taste. We can't exactly hide on an island forever. Not with how big they tend to be. We need better and more efficient chances to keep the Pokemon safe." Newtwo had also crossed her arms as the two Mewtwo had different opinions of where they should be. They had descended to the ground with Mew reverting to his original form.

"If you wish to do so, then build your house. I will stick to my islands, thank you very much."

"Wait. You two don't live together?" Pinkie Pie interjected.

"Absolutely not. I'm taking care of the Pokemon. She can take care of herself the same way I can."

"But better." Newtwo smirked as it caused Mewtwo's right eye to squint. "Mega Evolution and a taste for something beyond islands. Abandonded infrastructures that I had rebuilt are good substitutes. Plus, the furniture is comfy."

"Mm. Could do without it." Mewtwo dismissed it, flailing his hand. "Someone's grown too accustomed to human culture. But you are young so that is to be expected."

"Y-Young?!" Newtwo was visibly taken aback by that. That was the first time anyone had called her that as she had an overwhelmed expression.

"Built exactly 18 years after my conception." Now it was Mewtwo's turn to smirk. "If anything, this makes me your superior. Senior as humans would say."

"We are practically of the same mental age!" Newtwo got close to Mewtwo. "We even think the same! And I'm not sure we can even age."

"Hm! Clearly, we don't think the same all the time. I choose islands for nature. You choose a building for luxury. We are not the same." Mewtwo replied as the two Genetic Pokemon eyed each other down. Clearly, despite being of the same species, they weren't exactly getting along instantly.

"Can I get a say in this?" Pinkie raised her arm.

"NO." They both uttered with amplified voices, causing Pinkie Pie to scrunch her face.

"Ah, come on guys. We can think about that stuff later." Ash ended up breaking this argument apart. "You're here for something important, right? Let's put all of our energy into that instead."

"Ash is right. This is trivial. Let's just focus on what matters right now."

"Agreed." They could at least be on the same wavelength when it came to ending something that didn't matter too much. "I still think we should use that abandoned building I found..."

"Mew?" Once their conversation ended Mewie popped out of Pinkie Pie's mane, revealing herself to Mewtwo and Newtwo. Mewtwo and Newtwo soon noticed that there was a second Mew right before their eyes.

"Another Mew?"

"Mew-Mew!" Pinkie's Mew pushed Mewie to the two Mewtwo, showing her that while they weren't exactly Mew, they were still of the same species in a sense.

"Mew..." Mew slowly hovered over to the two Genetic Pokemon.

"See, Mewie? More of you. I told you we'd find some more. And they're bigger too." Pinkie spoke as Mewtwo and Mew were still related in the end. "I'm taking care of this Mew right now, helping her find more of her."

"Mew-Mew?" Mewie wasn't too sure. While they did have some parts of Mew, it was still hard to look at them as such. They weren't even evolutions of Mew."

"Hm. Anyway. Back to the topic at hand." But Mewtwo and Newtwo simply brushed it off. "We've been following some rather mysterious individuals as of recently. We have Xatu and Chatot to thank for that."

"Xatu predicted the future once and saw something terrifying that could come via the result of one Pokemon. A Pokemon that they call Yveltal."

"Yveltal?!" Ash and Pikachu were the most alerted by this, startling their friends.

"Pikachu?!"

"W-What's a Yveltal?" Pinkie Pie asked. "Sounds like a big deal if you're this shocked Ash."

"Yveltal's a Legendary Pokemon from the Kalos Region. It's way more than a big deal. Yveltal's got something powerful behind it that's bad news for everyone."

"Not surprised that you know about Yveltal, Ash. But since you know more than us, what can you share?"

"All I know is that Yveltal has the power to take away life. Just like how Xerneas can give life. So that's why you came here. Yveltal showed up here?"

"Take away life?! Hold on, what?!" Twilight and Pinkie didn't just gloss over those words.

"No. Yveltal is not in this world. Simply put, there are a group of ponies that have been searching for Yveltal. Acting only at nightfall, they have been moving from place to place, eventually even appearing here. I doubt they intended to as the portals to this world are secretive. They have probably left by now but they only seem to appear at night."

"I believe we are dealing with vampires."

"Vampires?!" All three of them shouted out. They didn't need to be from different worlds to know about vampires. A fairly common creature that comes in many shapes. Pokemon, human or pony.

"Vampire Fruit Bats?!" Pinkie Pie was already gaining flashbacks to when Fluttershy became a Vampire Bat Pony. "Nah, they'd only go for fruits. Unless Yveltal's made out of fruits or tastes like one..."

"These Vampires have their sights set on Yveltal. We had followed their trail here as we've encountered them before. They're trickier than they let on..." Mewtwo sighed, confirming that he and Newtwo have had run-ins with the vampires before. "Our goal is to find them before they can find Yveltal. Whatever they have planned with just that one Pokemon can only result in one thing."

"Yeah. I think everyone knows what it is..." Ash was on the same wavelength. Yveltal served one major purpose and it was threatening to everyone. "So, where are you headed since you're tracking them down?"

"Any region we end up finding them at. They could be anywhere. But this time, we'll try something to get the better of them. But it has to be discreet."

"I've got it!" Pinkie raised her arm. "A Stakeout!"

"Maybe...we should try going straight for the source." Twilight chimed in, having an idea that could be beneficial.

"What do you mean by the source?"

"Well, I mean, if they're going for Yveltal, then wouldn't it be best to head somewhere where they can learn about Yveltal? Like a library or someplace ancient since ya know...Legendary Pokemon." Twilight scrunched her face. "Just a thought."

"Hm...She raises a good point, actually. They want anything valuable about Yveltal that could lead them to it. Yveltal isn't exactly going to show itself out in the open like most Legendary Pokemon."

"Very true. But that stake-out plan doesn't seem too bad. Whatever that may be..."

"Let's have both then." Ash stepped forward. "We'll go straight to the source and have a stake-out. Best of both worlds. And if we're gonna learn about Yveltal, then we should be at the Kalos Region more than anywhere right now."

"Pikachu."

"Kalos it is. We shall be there even before nightfall can arrive. Teach us how this stakeout works in the meanwhile."

"Boy, you two are gonna love this." Pinkie Pie rubbed her hands as some devious plotting, not as devious as what the vampires were going for, was about to be initiated.

The revelation of vampires heading for Yveltal of all Pokemon was shocking. While they were unaware of who was responsible for this, either way, they would perform a stakeout on these vampires. With the assistance of two Mewtwo, it would be a ploy to prevent the terrifying usage of Yveltal as the journey continues.


Chapter 735 End.

PreviousChapters Next