• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,494 Views, 7,927 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,927
 22,494

PreviousChapters Next
Tale of Glimwood Tangle

Author's Note:

Fun fact. In the series, if Heal Pulse is overloaded on someone, they become so happy and pleased they lose their will to fight. But it's only happened once with Team Rocket.

Kanto Region. Vermillion City. Cerise Laboratory. Day.

"I'm home." Returning home was Chloe. She didn't have any school due to it being summer, but that didn't mean she couldn't head out and explore places. Greeting her was Yamper who barked, running around his trainer.

"Yamper! Yam!"

"Come out, Eevee." And coming out of the Poke Ball was her Eevee as she was free to run around inside the lab as always. She immediately started playing around with Yamper as the Puppy Pokemon was the first thing Eevee saw.

"Eevee!"

"Chloe. How was Ponyville?" Her father, Professor Cerise asked after entering the room.

"Once you hang around it a bit longer, it's a really fun place to be in. It's definitely more active than my home."

"I wish I didn't have so much work on my hands." Cerise crossed his arms. "I would love to check out Equestria myself for when I have the time."

"Well, I'm not doing with Ponyville yet. I'm heading back to it. But do you have a book I can read there? For me. And for Twilight too since she's read almost everything in her library."

"Sure thing. I have a few you and her might like." For his daughter, Cerise went off to grab some books from his room. Two of them that he believed would pique Chloe's interest. Plus Twilight's. One of these books was known as the Tale of Glimwood Tangle.

Chloe took the Glimwood Tangle book which already had a bookmark on it. By opening the book, she was met with the sight of a Pokemon she's never seen before. It seemed to be a Ponyta and Rapidash but of a different appearance.

"Huh? What's this?"

"Eevee?"

"Oh..." She examined the image for a bit. "They're beautiful!" Chloe then admired them. But as she gazed at their beauty, everything around her suddenly became a bright pink. She paused for a moment before taking her eyes off the book. And by doing so, she had a vision.

Up ahead, the strange Ponyta and Rapidash could be seen. The Rapidash was laying down while the Ponyta was near it, seemingly tending to its further evolution. Eevee had this vision as well.

The visionary Ponyta of a different appearance then turned to face Chloe and Eevee with a face of distraught and sadness. After that, the vision was over as Chloe and Eevee snapped out of it.

"Oh!"

"Eevee?"

"A-Are you two okay?" Cerise asked.

"Y-Yes. But dad...what are these Pokemon? They look like Ponyta and Rapidash." Chloe held the book to her father, allowing her to observe them both.

"Ah. That would be the Galarian forms of Ponyta and Rapidash."

"Galarian? I've never seen one like them before compared to the other two..."

"Take it over to your friends. They'll learn a lot about this rare species of Pokemon." Cerise suggested. Chloe was already curious about these Pokemon. And if they were rare, Ash and the others would obviously take a massive interest in them as well.


The Pokemon House. Day.

"Ponyta. The Unique Horn Pokemon. Galarian Form. . It is said that they were exposed to the overflowing life energy of the Glimwood Tangle forest over many generations, and this is why their appearance became unique in the Galar region. Its small horn hides a healing power. With a few rubs from this Pokémon’s horn, any slight wound you have will be healed. This Pokémon will look into your eyes and read the contents of your heart. If it finds evil there, it promptly hides away."

"Rapidash. The Unique Horn Pokemon. Galarian Form. Little can stand up to its Psycho Cut. Unleashed from this Pokémon’s horn, the move will punch a hole right through a thick metal sheet. Brave and prideful, this Pokémon dashes airily through the forest, its steps aided by the psychic power stored in the fur on its fetlocks."

Ash's Pokedex had taken in all the information as well as everyone else's Pokedex. Now they were aware of yet another regional form. It's a nifty thing that the Pokedex can even read images.

"That's another regional form for us to see," Ash said. "Great find, Chloe."

"Pikachu."

"Thanks. I was curious about these two after all. They live in a place known as Glimwood Tangle, apparently. I'd like to see them." Chloe held the book in her hand.

"Glimwood Tangle seems to be all the way in the Galar Region. We really don't visit Galar like every other region, do we?" Twilight said.

"Sounds like a bet for all of us to check it out, right? Or is everyone busy?" Twilight took the book asking her friends. Everyone looked at each other as they actually weren't busy at the moment. Nothing too major is happening. Starlight shrugged while Pinkie Pie and Applejack shook their heads. Fluttershy was eager to see some new Pokemon like Ash and Goh, however.

The only ones absent were Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Spike and Rarity for this.

"It's settled," Ash said. "Let's head for Glimwood Tangle!"

"Pikachu!"


Galar Region. Glimwood Tangle. Afternoon.

And so they went. It didn't take too long for them to reach Glimwood Tangle. Thankfully, there was a nearby gateway that could give them a shortcut. And once they arrived, they were immediately taken back by its appearance.

This beautiful forest had several, maze-like paths. Though perpetually dark despite it being the afternoon, luminescent mushrooms provide small circles of light at various points on the paths. When arriving here, Pinkie touched one of the mushrooms, finding out that they glow upon contact. The light had expanded because of this.

"Oooh. Now this place is pretty!" Pinkie Pie giggled after touching the mushrooms. "Glowing mushrooms? How neat is that?"

"Just like what the book said about it." Chloe nodded. "According to dad, Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash live hidden deep in the forest and almost never show themselves. Staying hidden here is probably why their bodies adapted to the forest so quickly."

"It's like it's already nighttime here." Ash gawked. "Man, that's weird."

"Pika-Pika."

"Bit of a maze-like appearance to it.?" Starlight asked. "Hopefully, we won't get lost in this."

"We won't. Audi can already hear everything nearby," said Fluttershy. "We can find each other easily in this. Although, without those mushrooms, it'll be hard to see in the dark. Let's light up these mushrooms with every chance we have."

"Splitting up doesn't sound like a bad idea then. I wanna see if can catch those two. I'll go this way." Goh walked off, heading to the east with Starlight while Ash and Pikachu had Twilight, Espeon, Fluttershy, Audino, heading to the west.

Pinkie Pie decided to wander off with Mew and Spinda, heading north. Chloe was left with Eevee as they were all searching for these two specific Pokemon. However, as some distance was made between each group, Eevee was the first to notice something.

"Vee. Eevee!"

"What is it, Eevee?" Chloe asked before facing her partner's location. Right there, the Pokemon of the hour was here. GalarianPonyta. Standing on a mushroom, gazing at Chloe and Eevee while the Evolution Pokemon kept crying out."Oh! Ponyta!"

After being spotted, the Unique Horn Pokemon started jumping from mushroom to mushroom, lighting them up while they made a mystical sound. Ponyta then galloped away.

"Ah! Wait!" Chloe cried out before she and Eevee began pursuing the Psychic-Type. The Unique Horn Pokemon had stopped to look at its pursuers before galloping off. Ponyta was seen jumping off a nearby cliff.

"Vee!" Eevee did the same without hesitation. Thankfully, there were some more of those mushrooms to cushion hers and Ponyta's fall.

"Eevee!" Chloe cried out before seeing both Pokemon jump from mushroom to mushroom to get to the lower ground. Chloe then looked at the ground, seeing the height scale. She let out a sigh, knowing that she had to jump it. "Why did we have to split up?"

She was already regretting the group separation idea. Chloe then started gently moving down the cliff instead of jumping like Ponyta and Eevee. With careful steps, she managed to get down to their level without any harm done to her.

And there Ponyta stood, simply staring at them. However, this would be its last stop. Simply due to what was behind the Unique Horn Pokemon. It's further evolution.

Galarian Rapidash.

Just like in the vision, Rapidash was down on the ground with Ponyta next to it. And it was certainly tending to it. Rapidash's knee had been bruised.

"You're hurt. Just like what I saw before..." Chloe said to herself, recalling her vision. "A-Are you okay?" She then approached the injured Rapidash. Ponyta then let out small neighs of sadness, indicating that it needed help. "Do you want me to help?"

"Ponyta..." Ponyta then suddenly used Heal Pulse. Galarian Ponyta's mane, tail, and feathering glowed a beautiful pink which had spread out, affecting Galarian Rapidash as well. This was to try and heal Rapidash. After all, Galarian Ponyta is said to have healing capabilities. All of it was focused on the knee alone.

However, to Chloe and Eevee's surprise, Heal Pulse did not work. Chloe then saw that there was a ravine nearby, quickly putting the pieces together. "Did it fall down that ravine before?"

"Eevee?"

"Ah! I know what we can do!" An idea sparked in her mind as she gathered the Glimwood Tangle book from her bag. "Just like in the book. She turned the pages before finding what she needed. "There's a part in this book around Rapidash being healed. Dew from the rainbow flowers blooming deep in the forest has a healing energy and drinking it makes you feel better, it says."

"Ponyta?"

"How does that sound?"

"Ponyta!" Just then, Ponyta galloped off to search for these dew. It wasn't wasting any time for Rapidash's sake. However, yet again, Ponyta stopped to look at Chloe. The Unique Horn Pokemon was all for the help of someone it had just met. Mostly because it could sense good in Chloe's heart as it galloped away.

"Wait for us!" Chloe closed the book before she and Eevee followed the Galarian Ponyta to find those dew. Rapidash opened its eyes, seeing the three of them head off.


North part of the forest.

Meanwhile, over at the north, Pinkie Pie, Mew and Spinda were having too much fun with the mushrooms, constantly lighting them up. Just to really remember this moment, Pinkie Pie pulled out her Xtransceiver. It had a built-in photo option as well.

"These mushrooms sure are a blast. Let's get a good pose, you three." She held the Xtransceiver up, activating its photo mode as Mew and Spinda got next to her.

"Mew-Mew!"

"Spinda!"

The three of them gave wide smiles as Pinkie Pie took the picture while the mushrooms were still giving off their beautiful luminescent glow. A perfect picture. But Pinkie Pie was itching for some more. "One more wouldn't hurt."

And so, she took another one. This time with her, Mew and Spinda doing different poses. With that other picture taken, she didn't stop there. Pinkie took another picture, this time with a Morelull in the background. And then another with her lips pouted. And another. Then it just kept going as she was capturing every shot with her Pokemon in the mix. Eventually, she did find a time to stop. She had enough pictures of Glimwood Tangle.

"Good enough for me~" She whistled before placing the Xtransceiver away. She giggled with her Pokemon after having that entertaining moment. Pinkie Pie sat on the mushroom for a while, just relaxing with her friends.

However, unbeknownst to her, someone unknown was in the same area as her. Appearing from the far distance was an old crooked figure. An old lady. She was currently walking through the forest by herself until she stopped.

This mysterious lady stopped for one reason. Pinkie Pie. Not the obvious Mythical Pokemon Mew floating right next to her that practically everyone in the world wishes to see. No. It was Pinkie Pie. Her eyes locked onto the earth pony, observing her.

"That pony. Now that's what I call pink! That perfectly bubblegum pink mane and tail. That immaculate pure pink fur that compliments her mane and tail. And such depth with her jolly expression. The mark is a bit immersion breaking...but it will do. Yes. It'll do." She said, examining Pinkie Pie thoroughly with just her eyes.

"Every day and all the time I will train to be the best." Pinkie started singing, currently unaware of what was behind her. "But despite my efforts, I can't-" And then, that's when she felt it.

A sudden chill ran through her spine as she could feel a horror unlike any other present near her. Pinkie Pie's heart was racing as she knew that someone was behind her. But did she dare look behind her? Even Mew and Spinda did not look as sharp eyes stared her down.

"You." The lady said as her voice echoed from a far distance. Pinkie Pie slowly turned her head to see the origin of this voice. She spotted the old lady staring her down. But the moment she saw her, the old lady suddenly started running. And not at a slow speed. She was running at ludicrous speeds. Faster than how she would be with her age.

Pinkie Pie breathed in and out rapidly as she turned her head, facing forward. She could hear the rapid movements of this lady closing in as Mew and Spinda hid in her mane. Pinkie Pie was so intimidated that she was struggling to run away as the old lady was approaching.

"Aaaah!" But she eventually found that strength as her mouth expanded, screaming with genuine fear and terror. The earth pony then galloped for the hills, dashing as fast as she could. However, the old lady's speed was so great that even Pinkie Pie's sometimes abnormal speed was nothing to her.

Pinkie was now escaping from this old lady as they blazed through the forest. The lady left a massive trail of smoke from her speed alone.

"Allow me to introduce myself!" The lady jumped into the air, leaping over Pinkie Pie before landing in front of her. She even made the ground shake with cracks forming. "I am the Ballonlea Gym Leader Opal! And you have the perfect amount of pink!"

"That's nice!" Pinkie Pie screeched before turning around. She kept running from the Gym Leader. But Opal wasn't about to let her prey escape. She continued pursuing Pinkie Pie at great speeds.

"HELP!"

Her scream had also echoed throughout the forest. And the one to hear it at full volume was Audino, of course. She heard Pinkie Pie's cry for help. Something wasn't right.

"Audino?"

"What happened Audi? What did you hear?" Fluttershy asked.

"Dino! Audino!" Audino explained that she heard Pinkie Pie cry out for help. That immediately alerted Fluttershy and the others, believing that their friend was in danger. And well...she was in danger. Just not the kind of danger anyone would expect.

Speaking of Pinkie Pie, she was actually close. Ash's group had noticed a massive smoke cloud nearby. That was because Pinkie Pie was heading this way as she running for her life.

"What the..".Ash and the others had seen their pink friend jetting towards her. But they had also seen Opal coming this way at speeds that were considered unnatural for an old lady. She was moving so fast that there was enough time to take everything in.

"Pika?"

"RUN!" Pinkie Pie cried out before dashing past her friends. Ash and the others had the same idea as they started running for their lives too.

Opal broke through some of the mushrooms from her running speed as she was showing no mercy. Ash and the others weren't exactly sure why an old lady was chasing them down in the first place as they moved across the forest.

And soon, they reached the east part of the forest. And standing there was Goh and Starlight. Goh had just caught himself a Morelull before hearing rapid footsteps nearby. "Huh?

He and Starlight had also witnessed this chase as true fear had been installed in their hearts once they had seen the terrifying image of an old lady running at high speeds with little effort.

"What the?!" Starlight gasped as she grimaced. Ash and the others promptly stopped running as they realized they had reached a dead-end. Goh and Starlight were caught in this mix as they held each other in fear of Opal.

After that, Opal came to a halt with her smoke cloud taking time to vanish. She had the group in a corner from how fast she caught up to them. They weren't sure what was going on or why this was even happening as Opal reassumed her usual crooked old lady pose, holding her cane as if nothing happened.

"Pinkie, what's going?!" Twilight asked while shivering at Opal's stare.

"I don't know!"

"Pink one," Opal spoke in a slow tone, alerting everyone as they were being cautious about this. They weren't sure what Opal was about to do. Mainly to Pinkie Pie since that's who she's the most interested in.

"Y-Yes...?" Pinkie pie gulped.

"How would you like to be a Gym Leader?"

Just like that, they all froze. She chased Pinkie down all the way from the north part of the forest to here just to ask that simple question. Everyone was thrown off. But mostly Pinkie Pie, who realized she wasn't in any real danger.

"H-Huh...? Uh...Me a Gym Leader?"

"First. A quiz to see if you're worthy of it." Opal intervened on Pinkie Pie's words. "You have all the pink in your heart and on the outside. So this is for you only."

"Is that what this all was?" Twilight let out a sigh of relief while Ash and the others let out nervous laughs.

"Well, I like Quizzes, so sure." Pinkie Pie hadn't answered the Gym Leader question. But she was eager for a normal quiz, that's for sure."

"First Question! What is my favourite colour? 1. Pink. 2. Purple."

"Well...you liked me for looking pink..." Pinkie Pie pondered. "And I've got a bunch of pink all over me...So it's Pink!"

"Bzzt!" Opal then mimicked the sound of an incorrect buzzer. "The answer was purple. Pink is what I like to see in others but it's not what I like for myself."

"Aw seriously?!" Pinkie Pie cried out.

"Next question. How old am I? 1. 16 years old. 2. 88 Years old."

"Pssh. That's easy. 88!" Pinkie Pie raised her hoof with enthusiasm, believing that she had gotten the right answer with this one. Opal stood there motionless and silent before saying something.

"Well you're not wrong but you could've been a little more sensitive. You might have the pink on the outside, but you're lacking some of it on the inside a bit."

"Huh?!" Pinkie Pie pulled back while Mew simply giggled. "S-Sorry."

"That's fine. You still have great pink in you. Let me bring it out for you. The same for you all." Opal then approached Pinkie Pie slowly, causing the earth pony to back away in fear. Ash and the others did with nervous grins.

"Uh...A bit too close, don't you think?" Pinkie uttered as she had no idea what they had gotten themselves into.


Meanwhile, with Chloe, Eevee and Ponyta.

They stood beneath some mushrooms, searching for the dew from the rainbow flowers. However, so far, they have not seen a smidge of them at all. But as they stood under the mushroom, it started to glow without anything needing to touch it.

Ponyta went ahead, jumping on the mushrooms to get to higher ground. Chloe and Eevee did the same as they were certainly finding some enjoyment out of this. Eevee bounced on the mushrooms, further lighting them up as she almost reached the top. She slipped, but thankfully, the mushrooms not only cushioned her blow, they launched her into the air, causing the Evolution Pokemon to land into Chloe's arms.

"Vee!" Eevee then jumped out of Chloe's hands to try and reach the top again. Chloe promptly followed. The two of them reached the top as Ponyta had been waiting for them, staring back.

"Hoh..." Chloe breathed in and out after those past movements as she also sat down with Eevee lying flat on her face. Eevee also had scratches from her slipping, falling and jumping about. "Should we take a little break?"

"Vee..."

They needed some time to breathe, so Chloe took out a flask of water with a cup as well. This cup was meant for Eevee as she poured some water in for the Evolution Pokemon. Eevee started drinking it to replenish herself.

"Pony." Ponyta then walked up to them.

"Do you want a drink too, Ponyta?"

"Ponyta..." Instead, Ponyta was using Heal Pulse, giving off that pink glow once more. This time, it was focused on the scratches that Eevee had.

"Ooh! Nice call!" Chloe nodded in approval.

"Eevee!"

"Thank you, Ponyta!"

"Eev?" Just then, Eevee noticed how Chloe had a bruise on her elbow too. Seeing her trainer's slight piece of damage, Eevee decided to repeat what Ponyta had done. By using Copycat to replicate Heal Pulse. Eevee's body became surrounded by a pink aura as she pointed the tips of her ears at Chloe's elbow. Just like that, Chloe's bruise had been wiped away.

"Nice call as well, Eevee."

"Eevee."

However, while they weren't looking, six strange eyes were looking from within the bushes. Chloe, Eevee and Ponyta got a move on. They had to find those dew.

And thankfully, after walking a good distance, they had spotted them in the distance. Ponyta first spotted them before alerting Chloe and Eevee that is. They sat atop a hill.

"There they are! The rainbow flowers! We're nearly there, let's hurry." Chloe, Eevee and Ponyta stepped forward. However, as they took their first steps, three pink figures rapidly moved, appearing in front of them.

Standing in their way was the Wily Pokemon Impidimp. Three of them.

"Imp! Imp-Impidimp!" They started laughing.

"What are you?" Chloe wondered as she had her Pokedex read out the entry for Impidimp. She learned everything from the entry while the three of them kept laughing "Wily...huh?"

"Impi-Impidimp!" They laughed once more before two of them revealed something in their heads. Chloe's bag and her water flash. Without her, Eevee or Ponyta noticing, they had been swiped from under their noses. "Impidimp!"

"Huh?!" Chloe noticed how they were suddenly gone from her. "Those are mine!"

"Eevee!" Eevee immediately rushed over to retrieve the stolen items. The Impidimp knew this would happen so they came up with a perfect little activity.

A game of hot potato. Once Eevee got close to them and the items, one Impidimp would just toss the bag and flask to the other, forcing Eevee to switch. And when she switched, the items were passed around once more. Try as she might, Eevee couldn't catch them at all as the Impidimp taunted her with a laugh.

"E-Eevee!" The Evolution Pokemon felt dizzy as she rolled on her back, heading back to Chloe and Ponyta.

"Ah! Eevee!" Chloe cried out as the Wily Pokemon played around, waving the items at Chloe with disrespect. Chloe puffed her cheeks, feeling irritated by them. "You guys...Give them back!"

Enraged, she then started chasing the three Impidimp herself. The three Wily Pokemon cackled before bolting away with her items. But not only did they run away from her, cackling as always, but they also lured her into a trap. There was a ditch with wooden planks up ahead. And Chloe, unfortunately, fell through it.

"H-Huh...?" She just realized what had just happened.

"Impidimp-Dimp-Dimp!" And all they did was just taunt her constantly.

"Oh come on..." Chloe came out of the ditch. "Listen, please. Could you just let us through? We need dew from those rainbow flowers over there." She pleaded as one of the Impidimp started drinking from her flask. It then swapped as the second one drank some water. Then the third.

Afterwards, they kept water in their mouths before collectively unleashing beams of water. Three beams of water were spat out from them as they struck Chloe, Eevee and Ponyta each. They had been tricked once more with the Wily Pokemon cackling yet again. They truly do love mischief.

All the while, Rapidash was waiting for them to return. It let out a bellowing neigh into the skies. "Rapidash...!"

"What should I do...I don't have time for this..." Chloe whimpered.

"Eevee! Eevee had one last ace up her sleeve to try and get the items back. She ran up to the Impidimp yet again, having a different approach.

"Imp-Imp!" The Impidimp continued to laugh, sticking their tongues out and waving their hands. That's when Eevee decided to do what she does best.

Copy.

"Vee...Ee-Vee-Vee-Vee!" The Evolution Pokemon sat down with her paws out and her tongue out, copying the mannerisms of the Wily Pokemon. And that certainly threw the three Impidimps off guard as they looked at each other. "Vee-Vee-Vee!"

The trio then ran up a tree in response with Eevee following them. And a surprise attack, a grape had been thrown at the Normal-Type, causing her face to become a purple mess. "Eevee?!"

"Dimp-Impidimp!" They laughed at her misery.

"Eevee!" Agitated, Eevee ran up the same tree, but not directly towards the Impidimp. Instead, she went over to the grapes. The Evolution Pokemon then whacked one of the grapes off the tree with her tail, sending it flying. And right into the face of the middle Impidimp as payback.

"Imp! Imp..." And in response, the other Impidimp had laughed at their fellow Wily Pokemon. But soon, they received the same treatment with grapes being smashed on their faces, making a purple mess.

"Eevee-Vee-Vee!" Eevee laughed at them to mock the trio, but she was soon given another grape to the face, halting her laughter.

And soon, a grape fight ensued. A back and forth exchange with Eevee and the Impidimp throwing grapes at each other non-stop. All the while Chloe and Ponyta stared.

"They look like they're having fun," Chloe said, seeing how harmless things were. She then realized something in a flash. "Maybe the Impidimp just want to play with us?"

And in that instant, a grape was sent flying towards her, slamming into the face of Chloe while Ponyta grimaced. But it wasn't left out either. Ponyta also received a grape to the face.

"Pony?!"

"Now you've done it...Follow me, Ponyta!" Chloe cried out as she and Ponyta were ready to get in on the fun.

"Ponyta!" The Unique Horn Pokemon bashed its head onto the tree, causing it to shake. Eevee, the Impidimp and a bunch of grapes had fallen out of the tree.

Chloe giggled as she then started throwing grapes herself. She and Ponyta were now enjoying themselves as well as they all had a feud with the Impidimp and Eevee. Eevee was knocked down so hard, she landed upside down while Ponyta bucked the grapes with its hooves.

Overall, it was just harmless fun.


5 minutes later.

Time had passed. They had their fun as they each cleaned themselves. The lake gained a purple tint with grape juice added into the mix.

"Playing along with their mischief was really tiring." Chloe sighed.

"Eevee..."

"Impidimp..." The Impidimp needed time to breathe as well despite their hyperactive personalities. They looked at each other before deciding on one thing. To help Chloe.

One of the Wily Pokemon then went over to the rainbow flowers, pulling the petal as the dew had been poured right into Chloe's flask. It was the least they could do as thanks for giving them such a fun time via grape tossing. The Impidimp then scaled the hill where the rainbow flowers were, moving carefully as to not spill the dew.

With kindness in their heart, they had returned the flask, cup and bag to Chloe. Despite what the Pokedex may say, Impidimp can return stolen items out of generosity. "Impidimp."

"Oh. Thank you." Chloe took the objects as the trio then dashed off. They were off to get on with their day. But not before giving one last goodbye.

"Impi! Impidimp!" And their form of goodbye was a laugh. In classic Impidimp fashion.

"Now, let's hurry back to Rapidash.


And to find their way back, all they needed were the mushrooms. Chloe touched them to light the way. Thanks to the mushrooms, they could see where they were going. Right back to Rapidash. There, Chloe poured the dew into the cup.

"Rapidash. Here. Drink this." She gave the cup to the Unique Horn Pokemon.

"Rapidash..." The Psychic-Fairy-Type looked at the cup before sitting up. It looked Chloe in the eyes for a moment, seeing that it could definitely trust her. Taking that trust, Galarian Rapidash drank the dew from the cup. Every last bit of it.

And just like in the book, the dew was taking its effect. Rapidash's body exuded a golden glow as it stood up with its mane and tail flowing majestically. The injury on its hoof had been taken away with a rainbow aura surrounding it.

"Yes! Worked like a charm! B-But can you stand?"

"Ponyta?"

To see if it could, the Unique Horn Pokemon stood up, struggling a small bit. However, instead of finding its balance, Rapidash ended up falling back down.

"But why? Your wound's healed. Or maybe...you're low on stamina, aren't you?"

"Ponyta..." To recover its stamina, Galarian Ponyta used Heal Pulse on its final evolution, exuding that same pink light. But it wasn't alone.

"Eevee." Eevee hopped off Chloe's shoulder, using Copycat to replicate Ponyta's Heal Pulse. She was going to aid the Unique Horn Pokemon with twice the Heal Pulse.

And the combined efforts of their Heal Pulse did the trick. Rapidash's eyes had opened with a golden glow sparking out of them. The Unique Horn Pokemon stood up faster than before as it let out a majestic neigh afterwards. "Rapidash!"

Now it really worked like a charm.

"Oh thank goodness. It really did work." Chloe sighed with happiness in her heart as Rapidash walked by her. But not before lifting Chloe from the ground and on its back. "Huh?"

Ponyta was given a stare by Rapidash as it knew what it needed to do. Just like with Chloe, Ponyta lifted Eevee, placing the Evolution Pokemon on its back.

"Eevee?"

"Rapidash!" Only one clear answer to this. They were taking them on a ride. And so they did. Rapidash and Ponyta had galloped off with Chloe and Eevee taking a ride. They hopped on the mushrooms, lighting them up on the way as Chloe screamed, a bit surprised by this sudden ride.

But it wasn't for nothing. Just like the Impidimp, this was a show of gratitude. And as they ran, Chloe and Eevee were given a beautiful sight. From the speed the two of them ran, the glowing mushrooms looked better than ever when they passed by. It looked like millions of lights were constantly filling the air with how they were moving across the land.

"It's so beautiful!" Chloe gawked.

"Eevee!"


Ballonlea.

Opal's little escapade had led the group to Ballonlea. There was indeed a town here, just close to the forest itself. In fact, this was where Rapidash and Ponyta were heading.

And at the moment, Ash and the others, minus Pinkie Pie, Mew and Audino were dressed in pink. Pink hoodies, pink hats, pink glasses, pink scarves and more. All were perfect fits.

"Next question," Opal said.

"How much longer is this quiz...?" Starlight groaned.

"Sorry, Pikachu." Ash looked to his partner who was also dressed in pink. But to be fair, he looked good in it.

"Pikachu..."

"This isn't too bad...I guess..." Twilight grumbled as the pink hat covered her eyes.

"Espeon."

"This is the last question," said Opal. "Who do you think that is over there?" Right on cue. Chloe and Eevee had returned with Galarian Rapidash and Galarian Ponyta.

"Oh! That's them! Galarian Rapidash and Ponyta!" Fluttershy fluttered her wings with excitement. "Look at how cute they are! You're so lucky to ride them, Chloe, Eevee!"

"Rainbow Dash and the others have gotta see this!" Pinkie took out her Xtransceiver, taking a picture of them both.

"What a fine lass she is," Opal observed Chloe. "Ponyta and Rapidash are very cautious and don't let anyone ride them."

"Thank you for helping me get here." Chloe put her hand on Rapidash's face as thanks.

"Vee-Vee!"

"Chloe! Eevee! What's it like?!" Fluttershy dashed over, eager to know more. But as she came close, along with the others out of curiosity, Rapidash and Ponyta had galloped away, returning to Glimwood Tangle. "Oh...wait..."

"Maybe next time." Chloe chuckled while Fluttershy and the others lowered their heads.

"So, young lady. How about that spot of being Ballonlea's Gym Leader?" Opal asked Pinkie Pie, sending chills down her spine.

"Uh...Y-You know...I think I'm okay with just working at SugarCube Corner." Pinkie nervously chuckled, giving her response.

"Hm. Shame. Oh well. I'll find another to replace my spot."

"And I hope I see them again." Chloe could now only think about Ponyta and Rapidash after that experience. Indeed. Someday, their paths will cross once again.

And without any notice, the book inside of Chloe's bag had vanished, returning to Cerise Labs automatically. By returning there, the book had opened the page of where Ponyta and Rapidash were. And in that book, a lady with an Eevee could be seen next to them, completing the fairy tale. One that looked like Chloe herself.

A little bit of Fairy-Type magic mischief at play.

Chloe and Eevee have met new Pokemon and shared new experiences. They'll surely never forget the dreamlike time they spend in that forest as the journey continues.


Chapter 528 End.

PreviousChapters Next