• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,907 Views, 7,933 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,933
 22,907

PreviousChapters Next
Ace Trainer Celestia

Unova. Opelucid City. Afternoon.

Opelucid City. A city that is known for having a mixture of both the past and the present. Constantly changing rapidly while also respecting history and old values.

Ash, Sci-Twi, Fluttershy and Princess Celestia had shown up here. This was a new collection of characters together. One of them came from the Pokemon World. Two of them came from the Human World and the other had just gained her Human Form from being in the Human World for the first time.

Celestia had already expressed how happy she was to be a human and all the possibilities that came with it. They were here at Unova to find themselves an Alpha Pokemon, which had been reported by Professor Oak.

"Look at this..." The Human counterpart of Fluttershy had visited the Pokemon World for the first time and got to witness the sight along the way.

"So...We're looking for an Alpha Pachirisu from what Professor Oak managed to get. All we need to do is find the biggest source of electricity." Twilight said, holding out her phone. "Alpha Pokemon are generally aggressive, so finding a giant burst of electricity is what we can go off of. But this image of Pachirisu is a bit off. Looks more like Pikachu."

"It does, doesn't it? Maybe it's both of them. Just like Snorlax and Munchlax." Ash looked at the screen.

"I see...But in the meantime, why not spend some time in this city for a bit?" Celestia decided to explore the place while appearing as a human. I bet no one will recognize me like this. We might even find it somewhere here."

"Well, we did find Snorlax and Munchlax here. But that was because they were attracted to the food. What Route is past here, Ash?" Twilight asked.

"Route 10. But we could always take the next routes that are east and west from it. I say we try and split up and-"

"Ash! Hey Ash!" Suddenly, Ash had been interrupted. By a familiar voice. Ash and Pikachu felt a rush of memory within their heads as they knew who that was. It had only been a few months since they've visited Opelucid City and met with an old friend there. Unova's Strongest Trainer and Champion.

"Hm? Iris!"

"Pika!"

"Oh!" She came to a screeching halt after running all the way here. She wasn't wearing her Champion Outfit today. Iris preferred to keep it simple and less flashy unless she was in a battle. "I knew you'd show up here a second time eventually. Should've prepared a new surprise for you."

"Iris? Oh, that friend of yours from years ago." Celestia recognized that name. "You told me about her during the story about Kyurem."

"That's right. This is her. She's come a long way from being my travelling friend to being a champion."

"I have, haven't I? Didn't take too long for me to reach new heights." Iris proudly smiled. "I heard it was only three years ago for you to become a champion. Guess I was faster, huh?"

"I was taking my time though," Ash replied. "You'd get pretty lost in Alola's beauty too, ya know."

"Fair enough. And uh...Who's this?" Iris looked up at Celestia with gleaming eyes. Celestia grinned, already seeing that no one would fully recognize her in this form.

"Oh, I'm just your everyday Pokemon Trainer. Nothing important here." The Ruler of Equestria giggled alongside Passion.

"Hmmm..." But Iris had her doubts. She gazed at Celestia a bit further, but she couldn't decipher anything yet. "Alright then."

"Yes...!" Celestia turned around, pumping her fist. It was a success.

"So, what are you doing here?" Iris asked.

"We're gonna be looking for an Alpha Pokemon. An Alpha Pachirisu. Seen any recently? You hang out in the wild a lot, Iris."

"Alpha Pachirisu? Aaaah...Eh.." Iris dug deep into her memories, trying to see what she could recall. "I remember being out the other day, swinging with Emolga..."


Two days ago. Route 9.

"Woohoo!" Iris swung on the trees with Emolga flying next to her. She was just having her usual fun in the way she knows best. Nature. It was also one of the ways she could interact with Emolga in the air by swinging from tree to tree.

When all of a sudden, it looked like something was trying to shock me out of the sky. I could've been hit with a ton of volts if I didn't get a lucky swing away.

A burst of electricity emerged from afar, coming Iris' way. Iris was oblivious to it at first until it passed by her, making her jump as her momentum was lost. "Oh!" Iris gasped once the lightning bolt had passed by, nearly grazing her. The vine she held on to had been let go, causing the Champion of Unova to crash to the ground. Facefirst too.

"Emol?!" Emolga quickly rushed to her trainer's side as Iris was lying flat on her face. She soon raised her head, feeling slightly befuddled. "Emol?"

"I'm fine...But what was that all about?" A disgruntled Iris got back up, shaking her head to regain herself. She looked around, wondering where the source of that electricity came from. One second, it was there and the next, it just fizzled out, disappearing entirely.

I tried looking for where it came from, but even when I spent the entire day wandering around for it, I couldn't find anything. It only happened once. At least, in one route. The next one was over at Route 10 suddenly. So I went there, but it was the same thing. There was no one. Going back and forth to those routes didn't give me anything.


Current day.

"So maybe it actually was both Pikachu and Pachirisu," Ash commented once Iris explained what she saw. "So ya can't find them on either route?"

"I saw a few of them, but was just too late to catch up." Iris shrugged. "It could be more than two Pokemon if you ask me."

"If they're not there...then they must be...somewhere in the city!" Twilight deduced. "Maybe. Hopefully."

"You think so?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm just guessing at this point. Either that or each of those Electric-Types already found somewhere else to wander about." Twilight shrugged. "It's a good thing we're here in Opelucid City already. Ash, you know this place well."

"Sure do. We could try here. And if not, we've got ways to go before we find one."

"Pikachu."

"Those are words I like to hear. I've been wanting to explore this city." Celestia replied. "We can do some great multitasking. And I can get into some mischief too..."

"Hold the phone." Iris leaned to the side, looking past Twilight. This entire time, Hisuian Zorua has been hiding from Iris, seeing her as another stranger. It didn't take long for Iris to notice this new Zorua. "Is that...a Zorua?"

"Mmm!" Zorua squeaked before jumping into the bag, hiding from the Champion of Unova. Twilight laughed as she had something to share afterwards.

"I'll get a head start~" Celestia whistled before then excitedly running off. But in the midst of this excitement, she accidentally sprouted her wings via Equestrian Magic, revealing them to Iris and the others. She left the ground once the wings emerged, causing her to hover over the streets.

"Huh?!" Iris' eyes felt like popping out of her head. Other people would soon notice this, witnessing a lady with wings taking to the skies while Passion scrunched her face, using Psychic to bring Celestia back down. But it was too late. Everyone had seen it.

"Whoops." Celestia put her hand over her mouth. "Got too excited there. Luckily, my horn didn't show either."

"You...You.." Iris wanted answers as she pointed at Celestia, who hid her wings. Iris had yet to know about the Human World and the shenanigans that come here.

"I'll be at the mall if you need me." Celestia kept up her smile before backing away to the mall. Passion and Arcanine followed right afterwards.

"We're off too, Iris." Ash, Twilight and Fluttershy went ahead too. Iris was still perplexed, choosing to follow Celestia instead of Ash's group, needing to see what else could come from this mysterious lady.


Equestria. Canterlot. Canterlot Castle. Afternoon.

Meanwhile, back at Canterlot, Luna received everything she needed to know about Galaxy Master and his sudden appearance. She had a better understanding of this character and his goal.

"Hmmm...This is a problem. Sounds like he's another Rift Creation. A rather expressive one." Luna pondered. "Either way, the Rift is incredibly weak, so we cannot afford to let it recover. Not after what it's done. And he seeks to retrieve anything Rift-related...not my watch."

"I could always head out and find him." Darkrai emerged from the shadows.

"No. Not on your own this time, Darkrai. Let's make it a team effort like usual. And we'll stop him before it gets out of hand. Interception is what we need."

"Where do you think he'll be?"

"Anywhere. The Rift has affected so much over the years that traces of it are practically common in Equestria. The guards said that he appeared as a beam of light...so we know exactly what to find." Luna was already plotting a way to find Galaxy Master. "Here's a list of places we can look at."

Luna then revealed a list that was comically long, stretching out and rolling along like a carpet, showing Darkrai just how many places they could stop by. Darkrai's eyes followed the list as it went from hallway to hallway, stair to stair.

"We have a lot of options. My sister isn't here at the moment, so we will have to take over for a bit. I'll order multiple guards across Equestria just to find him. Meanwhile, we'll work from the shadows as always. This Galaxy Master will be stopped by us."

Luna and Darkrai were already on the case, ready to stop this herald of the Rift. Everywhere would be flooded with guards from now on. The Princess of the Night ordered the Canterlot Guards to spread out and keep watch of as many areas as they could just for one individual. Anything related to the Rift would always garner massive attention.


Unova. Opelucid City. The Mall. Afternoon.

"Look at this, Passion! I can hold it all without magic!" Meanwhile, at the mall, Celestia found many benefits to being a human. For example, shopping. Instead of using her magic to grab some bags, she would now use her arms, which she couldn't do with her hooves. Celestia already brought heaps of objects within bags just to see how she could hold them.

Passion would use Psychic to do it anyway, showing a parallel. Despite having amazing magical potential that many would crave, Celestia enjoyed being like others. Her status as a ruler of Equestria was second place to the enjoyment she found known as life.

"Oh...but it does affect my arms a bit." Celestia also found out the major weakness of carrying many bags that many others face. As satisfying as this was, she would prefer to use magic. That wasn't all that she stopped at.

After shopping at the apparel shop, she continued to explore the mall. She stopped by the cinema area. Her eyes were glued to popcorn bags as the Princess of the Sun rubbed her arms together. Without wasting any time, she brought herself some popcorn to eat.

"So...they dig their hands into these bags and eat continuously...?" Hearing about how people eat popcorn during movies, Celestia wanted to try it out for herself. She looked around before then wiggling her fingers over the food.

Celestia dug in, already feeling the popcorn and the salt that came with it. it was an odd sensation as she took her first few bites of popcorn in chunks. One bit was all that she needed to be sold. Her eyes opened up to a whole new world. In seconds, she started rapidly taking out chunks of popcorn, eating them at a manner that did not befit a princess.

But Celestia didn't care. Being a princess was behind being a ruler. Third place. "So good!" Celestia spoke while snacking away, getting her hands dirty in the process. "Passion try this!"

"G-Gardevoir." Passion would rather not get herself dirty, rejecting the bag of popcorn. Passion was the only one sticking to her way as royalty. Since she was Celestia's Pokemon, she was practically royalty at this point.

Celestia's adventure continued. Being a human led to all the possibilities she could explore that were not possible as a pony at all. Even if she were to become Celestial-Gardevoir, the limitations of that form would kick in soon.

Celestia got to feel the excitement of playing a guitar. She regularly saw violins being played during the Grand Galloping Gala and while she never took part in those activities, guitars made her fairly curious. Guitars had more appeal to her than a violin.

By stopping near a guitar shop, she got the offer to play the guitar for the first time. Granted, she was downright terrible at it, but that didn't stop her from playing her fingers on the guitar.

"Well, she has the spirit." The shop owner giggled, respecting Celestia's efforts while Passion embarrassingly stood in the corner from this bad music.

"Gardevoir..."

It was off to the next.

"To think that you commonly ready like this..." Celestia checked out the bookstore, sitting down to read without needing magic or just placing it flat on the table. Now, she could hold and flip the pages which were revolutionary to her. "This somehow feels just as simple."

"You're a weird one lady." A child said to Celestia, watching her read a book about fantasy.

"Sorry. This is all so fun for me." Celestia giggled. "I can do this manually now!" She then flipped the pages of the book rapidly just for the fun of it. The children found amusement with Celestia and how odd she was.

The children also took the opportunity to play with her Arcanine, getting on Arcanine's back. The Legendary Pokemon would humour them as to be expected from his nature.

But all of this entertainment would soon be beat out by one thing that Celestia wanted to do from the start. Battle. She finished up the more leisurely and simple activities before moving into the good stuff. And thankfully, the mall had what she wanted.

First, she brought herself some cake, because why wouldn't she? She would have the chance to eat cake with the hands of a human, looking forward to that with the utmost joy. But while walking through the mall whilst holding a box of cake, the Princess of the Sun came across another store.

"What's this? Ace Trainer Battle Arena?" Celestia looked up at the sign of the store as it had the image of two trainers holding out Poke Balls. More specifically, Ace Trainers. "Oh, I've heard of these trainers before. They're Trainers who frequently travel around the world to meet new Trainers and take part in Pokemon League competitions. And they're staggeringly strong as well...This is my chance!"

A battle was due. Celestia approached this store, ready to battle with the body of a human. It was mainly the posing that she was looking forward to.

When entering, the name of the store was exactly as she expected. Ace Trainers were everywhere, wearing identical clothing to make it clear who they were. And in this store, other trainers would take on these skilled Ace Trainers to see if they could emerge victorious. Of course, that was tricky.

Celestia looked for a battle that she could jump in. There were many stadiums that were open spots for anyone to join. All they had to do was pay 25 Poke Dollars, which Celestia had a lot of.

"Hello. Would you like to take on Ace Trainer? You'll hone your skills and maybe win a prize." An employee asked.

"Oh yes. Yes, I do." Celestia nodded.

"Great. We have a spot open for you. It'll only be 25 Poke Dollars."

"Easy." Celestia then used her magic, revealing her horn which had startled the employee, causing her to jerk back. In seconds, she had both placed the box down and pulled out 25 Poke Dollars from her bag, doing both at the same time. "There. 25 exactly."

"Uh, thank you..." The employee took it before then witnessing her horn fade away. "You'll be battling against Ace Trainer Eileen. Good luck, miss. And have fun."

"Oh, I will!" Celestia felt like a little kid in this instance, too excited to contain herself. Without wasting any more time, Celestia made her way to a free stadium. As for the box of cake, it would be left there until the battle was over.

Ace Trainer Eileen was already waiting for Celestia, anticipating her next battle. She wouldn't expect her next opponent to be Celestia if she even knew that this was the Ruler of Equestria herself. Celestia had to make sure she was ready to appear fierce. IN her mind, she wanted to battle in a certain style as she turned around, pondering about her battle approach.

"Let's see...How do I want to battle?" The Sun Princess put her hand on her chin, holding it. Another new thing she could do as a human. "ELegentally like how Olympia and Cynthia do it? Or do I do it with absolute energy much like how Ash battles? All these options..."

"Uh, excuse me?" Eileen called for Celestia, grabbing her attention. "Aren't you here to battle me, miss?"

"Oh, sorry! I was just thinking about how I want to battle...and maybe figuring it out along the way is best for me. It'll also be my first official trainer battle without anything important getting in the way. So, shall we begin?"

"We'll begin, alright. You know the basic rules about a Pokemon Battle but for this, you can only use three Pokemon?"

"Three Pokemon?" Hearing that made Celestia realize that she only had two Pokemon. Gardevoir and Arcanine. She was missing one. Or rather, she didn't have a third Pokemon. "Um...I can work with this."

"Okay then. Here at this store, we like to do things quickly so that everyone gets a chance. Let's not spend too much time, okay, miss?"

"I promise you these battles will go by quickly."

"Then, let's begin." The two trainers stood side by side from each other as there was a referee who had shown up to oversee this battle.

Celestia was counting on both her Pokemon to lead her to victory against three opponents. Something within her was making her blood boil with happiness. This kind of excitement was enough to make her battle like there was no tomorrow. And against an ace trainer, that kind of adrenaline is needed.

"Allow me to send out my first Pokemon! Simisage!"

"Simisage!" SImisage was Eileen's first Pokemon.

"That's an easy pick. Arcanine, go!" Celestia shouted out as Arcanine jumped past her, entering the arena.

"Arcanine!"

"Just so you know, there are no switch-ins for this battle." The referee said. "You have 10 minutes in total for this battle. Now...begin!"

"Arcanine! Extreme Speed!" Taking the chance to do multiple poses, Celestia held her hand out, thrusting it with great force to replicate the speed of Extreme Speed.

"Arcanine!" Arcanine became surrounded by white and clear aura as he charged at blitzing speeds, leaving behind some afterimages while also becoming a blur.

"Right to it, eh? Simisage! Hidden Power Rock!"

"Simi! Simisage!" Simisage had a counter to its weakness. By holding its arms out, the Thorn Monkey Pokemon summoned some orbs that contained Rock Infinity Energy, perfectly effective against Arcanine as the orbs were then launched.

"Dodge it with your momentum!" Celestia swiped her hand to replicate the motion of a swift dodge.

"Nine!" And it was indeed swift. By using Extreme Speed's momentum, Arcanine was able to zip to the side, evading Hidden Power. After that, he zoomed in, tackling Simisage. "Arca!"

"Simi!"

"Success! Victory goes to the one who attacks first!"

"We'll see about that! Focus Blast, now!"

"Simi...!" Simisgage then put its hands together, forming a ball of mental energy while tightening its focus. "Sage!" The ball was then launched, only to miss right afterwards and hit the ground. This was surprising to both Celestia and Arcanine as Arcanine hadn't even tried to avoid it. The attack foiled itself, making a weak explosion afterwards.

"Uh...That was Focus Blast? What happened to all the focus?" Celestia scratched her hair.

"It doesn't always hit okay?! Again!"

"SImisage!" Simisage tried it a second time and this time, the attack was on the right path, guaranteed to reach Arcanine without failure.

"That's more like it! Arcanine, Flamethrower!" Celestia put her hands out, mimicking claws and fangs being bared. It resembled that of a creature viciously breathing out fire.

"Arca...Nine!" Arcanine countered this blast with a scorching beam of scarlet flames that came from his mouth. The beam and the flames stream clashed, entering a small struggle before cancelling each other out, resulting in an explosion.

"Hidden Power!"

"Sage!" Simisage would attack while the smoke cloud was up, sending out those orbs laced with Rock-Type Infinity Energy in them.

"Incoming, Arcanine! Smash them to bits with Close Combat!" Celestia then smashed her fist into her palm, making a meaty sound from it.

"Arca...Nine!" Arcanine would counter the orbs with Close Combat. The Legendary Pokemon lunged before then ferociously swiping his paws at the orbs, smashing them at full strength. Celestia was finding out her favourite way to battle. It was the expression of certain arm when it came to certain attacks.

A mixture of Ash and Cynthia's styles.

Arcanine managed to break the orbs, defeating Hidden Power once more with stupendous strength. But he didn't stop there, he would advance and continue striking with Close Combat.

"Sheesh! She's good! Shadow Claw!"

"Simi!" Simisage would meet Arcanine's Close Combat with Shadow Claw. Claws made out of shadows clashed with Arcanine's orange-clad paws, resulting in a bright spark. The two of them went back and forth as Arcanine's speed was enough to keep track of this agile Thorn Monkey Pokemon.

Celestia grinned, getting into the thick of this battle. Those 10 minutes would go by without any of them even noticing. Many people here focused on this battle especially, seeing how fast-paced it was getting.

"Simisage!" Simisage managed to get the better of Arcanine, slashing his face which forced the Legendary Pokemon back.

"Canine!" But Arcanine rushed back in after being slashed, clashing with the Grass-Type once more. A spotlight had been placed on them both already.

"Let's finish this, shall we?!" Celestia's body suddenly emanated a golden light, representing her magic. "Flamethrower!"

"Jump up with Seed Bomb!"

"Simisage!" While Arcanine had unleashed Flamethrower, Simisage used the explosive power of Seed Bomb to launch itself into the air, evading the attack barely as the flames passed by from below.

"Now, Hidden Power!"

"Simi!" Simisage would attack from above, using the air to its advantage. But whether on land, sea or air, Celestia wouldn't falter.

"Up, Arcanine! Keep those streams going!"

"Arca...Nine!" Arcanine focused his Flamethrower upwards, sending it towards Hidden Power and intercepting it. Another clash had ensued between these two.

It was a heated one. This battle attracted many customers as the trainer of focus was Celestia. They were all so interested in seeing her battle. Not only did she look unique and familiar after the scenario that happened outside, but some of them swore they had seen her before. Her voice was familiar too, even if it was constantly screaming.

And in the midst of all of this excitement, especially with this battle, a power outage had happened.

Unexpectedly, all the lights within the mall had been shut off in the blink of an eye. It all happened the moment Flamethrower and Hidden Power clashed.

Everywhere in the store, lights were being shut off rapidly to everyone's surprise. But it wasn't just the lights, everything electronic was being powered down. Which was basically the majority of the mall. The automatic doors had been stopped with some of them permanently staying open while others were permanently closed, creating great conveniences for others.

Electronics of all sorts that were crucial to the mall had been powered down, interrupting some payments even, which was just unpleasant for the customers.

But despite this power outage, Celestia and Eileen continued their battle, too enthralled in it to even pay attention to the power outage while everyone else was wondering what was going on.


Outside.

"There!" Naturally, with all of the lights within the mall being turned off, it sparked some attention. Especially from Ash and his friends, who had pointed at the mall when all the lights went off. They even saw how some people bumped into the automatic doors, expecting them to open, only for them to not. "Did you see that?"

"I saw it. The lights went off and those automatic doors are sealed." Twilight replied. "That can only mean one thing. A power outage. And that leads to electricity..."

"So, you think either Pikachu or Pachirisu are in there?" Fluttershy asked.

"One of the two. Then again, they're both strong enough to power a city, aren't they? No doubt they've done something to the mall." Twilight added.

"Then we know where we're headed." Ash wasted no time, heading straight for the mall.

"Wait! You can't get in from that side, Ash! Pikachu! They're automatic!" Iris bellowed, causing him to stop immediately.

"R-RIght...Another way..." Ash laughed while Iris shook her head. "Uh, which way?"

"Hmm...I actually don't know either. I usually just take the automatic doors." Iris was guilty of also not knowing another away in. They would all find a new way in.

But as they were ready t head inside and hopefully find themselves two Alpha Pokemon, though one would be fine, without them knowing, they were being watched.

Watched by someone who was constantly lurking. Green hair and crimson eyes. Reminiscent of the witch who granted Yuki the life of two Pokemon. And who had shown up at a hospital once. Those same crimson eyes were locked onto Ash's group with an eerie aura emanating out of them.

"Heading in to find out for yourself..." The mysterious woman spoke. "But, if you catch that Pikachu, what will happen to time itself? Specifically to you, Ash Ketchum. I wonder?"

As the journey continues.


Chapter 835 End.

PreviousChapters Next