• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,914 Views, 7,933 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,933
 22,914

PreviousChapters Next
Time for a Comeback!

Equestria. Canterlot. The Pokemon Festival. Nightfall.

Melting away were the various structures of Canterlot thanks to the poisonous rain. It had the elements of poison and fire thanks to Opal borrowing this from her Salazzle. A wildfire would spread, wrapping and rushing through whatever it came across. Only the castle and the Golden Stairway remained the most untouched so far. But that was only for the moment.

"Everyone?! Can you hear me?!" Crying out to her friends was none other than Fluttershy. She could all of the conflict nearby with the poisonous rain rapidly dropping and expanding. Twilight could be seen close by, attempting to find Fluttershy while Kyurem protects them all from the rain with his large body.

And yet, they couldn't hear her voice mysteriously. Even though she was close, they simply passed by her, ignoring Fluttershy, Audino, Raboot and Bayleef. They even ignored Melody Moon who was still facing off against Fluttershy.

"They're ignoring me...Why?"

"They can't hear you." Melody Moon shook her head. "That's my way of preventing you from getting any help. Have fun calling for them I've blocked off the sound barrier. Now, no one can help you but on the plus side, you don't have to worry about the rain. You're all alone right now."

"But I'm not alone. I have my Pokemon with me." Fluttershy corrected her as she still had company. Strong company. A protective healer, a fierce battler and a fate changer. "Oh, but...are you alright? That dress of yours looks painful. Plus, it's sunny and-"

"I'm fine!" She cut Fluttershy off when in reality, the flames were irritating to her body, even if they shielded her from the intensity of the sun. "Worry about yourself! I'm the one who's threatening to capture you."

"Oh, right. My bad."

"Hmmrgh...Sigilyph! Use Air Slash!"

"Sigilyph!" Melody's Sigilyph would attack but not on its own. Melody Moon chimed in by using the flames from her Flame Dress as a form of attack. But on top of that, her own signature magic was used. Melody Moon's Curse Magic that involved singing would generate another form of flames, this time her own unique flames.

"Quick, Raboot! Go through with Flame Charge! Bayleef, Magical Leaf!"

"Boot!" Raboot would zoom in, enveloping himself in flames. He would use this to travel through Melody's flames, resting them while also moving past the slashes of air. He would then tackle Sigilyph, gaining a speed boost as well.

"S-Sigil!" This was followed up by Bayleef's leaves battering the Avianoid Pokemon. But right after that, the flames from before would suddenly turn, latching onto Raboot's legs.

"Ra?!" Raboot gasped before being swung in the air by the flames. The flames would respond to Melody Moon's singing, moving in unique and fantastical ways as they would then throw Raboot into Bayleef. "Boot!"

"B-Bay!" Bayleef would fall over as she and Raboot received some friendly fire damage. Melody Moon would continue singing a cruel song that was perfectly represented by the intensity of the flames. They would dance around, having unpredictable movements that Fluttershy just couldn't see or even expect.

"Use Protect!"

"Audino!" Protecting Fluttershy, Audino would then use Protect, putting up a green barrier that would shield herself and Fluttershy from the dancing flames. After successfully blocking the dancing flames, Audino would then push the flames away by expanding the barrier, causing a mild shockwave in the process.

"Kh...!" Melody Moon would scoff and hiss before then twitching. The Flame Dress' lingering heat was making her freeze for a bit just to try and ease the agitating pain. She would persist, however, it was hard to ignore it.

"Now, Raboot! Use High Jump Kick! Bayleef, Ancient Power!"

"Bay!" By crying out, Bayleef summoned multiple rocks surrounded by purple energy to emerge out of the ground. The primal power from these rocks were then unleashed with Raboot jumping next to them. Melody Moon would up the tempo of her song, making the flames move faster than before as they attempted to intercept the rocks.

"Raboot!" However, Raboot would then kick the rocks instead of going for either Melody Moon or Sigilyph. He shattered one of the rocks with his swift yet staggering kicks, turning it into a multi-projectile attack. Rapid-fire rocks came raining down thanks to Raboot's involvement.

"Sigil!" Sigilyph found itself being battered repeatedly by the rocks. Melody Moon also found herself being attacked by them. They slipped past the flames while leaving the bigger ones to pass through

"Now, Audi! Hyper Beam!"

"Audi...No!" Audino would then use Hyper Beam while she had an opening. From the palm of her hands, she would generate a heavy and raging beam of Infinity Energy that was ready to be unleashed. However, knowing the severity of Hyper Beam, Melody Moon would then sing at a lower tone that would slow down the flames but change the way they appeared.

The lower tones allowed the flames to become sturdier as if they gained solid forms despite being energy. Hyper Beam was unleashed, only to be blocked by the solidified flame wall.

"Curse you, Opal...I can't heal unlike Bittersweet...this dress might do me in before the Sun does." Melody Moon thought to herself right after Hyper Beam was blocked. "She expects me to get Fluttershy as soon as possible, but that's already taking some time."

"Alright, Raboot! Try and zoom in with Quick Attack!"

"Ra!"

"Stop him dead in his tracks, Sigilyph! Sky Attack" Melody broke up her music for a bit to command Sigilyph. She would soon start humming once she spouted that command.

"Lyph!" Sigilyph, finally recovering, advanced with Sky Attack. It passed through the remaining flames as its body was soon surrounded by an orange and gold sparkling aura. The Avianoid Pokemon would then reach top speed, intercepting Raboot's swift movements.

"Boot!" Raboot would jump over Sigilyph's charge, only to be chased down. Sigilyph wouldn't cease there. Raboot would be hit from behind once Sigilyph made a turnaround, crashing into the Rabbit Pokemon. "R-Ra!"

After striking Raboot, Melody Moon would then use the flames to generate giant hands. These hands would then try and grab Raboot while he was mid-knockback, almost falling to the ground. But he wouldn't need to fall to the ground when these flaming hands were there.

"Bay!" However, that was where Bayleef came in. She would use her amazing Fate-Changing Ability, taking a chunk of her leaf off. And since the sun rays were piercing through the clouds, Bayleef decided to go all out with what she could remove. The leaf would swerve through all the rubble and sparks to touch Raboot. It would meet with Raboot's arm, altering reality.

In a silver flash, the positions had been switched. Instead, Sigilyph was the one to meet with the flaming hands. "S-Sigil?!" Sigilyph would be gripped by the vicious flame hands while Raboot found himself bouncing on the ground.

"Great job, Bayleef!" Fluttershy cheered. "Now, Audi! Heal Raboot with Heal Pulse!"

"Dino!" Audino would generate a beautiful green light that would spread across the ground. To keep Raboot and Bayleef in the battle, she would heal any damages they previously suffered.

"Wait...I can use that!" Melody Moon would then switch up her control of the elements. This whole time, only the flames were under her control just by the sound of her singing. But after seeing Audino's Heal Pulse, she decided to make up for her lack of any healing. The vampire would sing a calming song that would resonate with the healing energy of Heal Pulse.

To control it, Melody Moon would sing a song that matched that of healing. Soft and soothing to the heart, she would then send mystical soundwaves that would connect with the radiant aura of Heal Pulse. That one connection was all she needed as she managed to rip a piece of the aura out, bringing it to her.

Fluttershy gasped as the green aura of Heal Pulse changed into a purplish colour. After taking from the pulse, Melody Moon would not only heal herself, but with a quick tonal shift that was louder and harder, the healing energy would become the opposite of what it was meant to be, only turning destructive.

"A-Audino!" Audino was the first to receive this destructive wave as it crashed right into her chest. This was then followed by both Raboot and Bayleef being smacked by the destructive pulse before soon falling over. Fluttershy was unharmed by this pulse as Melody Moon was intending on harming her. Not when she was coming back with Fluttershy to Magehold.

"Hooh...I needed this..." Melody would then take in the healing energy of Heal Pulse, allowing it to calm her nerves. Shockingly, not even this was very effective. "Gh!" Melody would gasp as the flames were still prominent. "Or maybe not...This heat is too much for me!"

"Are you all alright?!" A worried Fluttershy asked after her Pokemon were knocked down and pushed back. Audino proved why she was the most durable out of all her friends.

"Audino!" Audino would manage. Raboot and Bayleef were thankful that they were healed first, otherwise, that pulse would've been more significant.

"Darn it...This dress isn't made out for me at all." Melody thought to herself once more. "That Audino's a problem too. Not as much as Bayleef, but still."

From all of this heat, Melody Moon was starting to emanate smoke from her body. She would then gasp, witnessing how the smoke wasn't coming from the dress at all. Instead, it was her own coat. The heat of the sun's rays and the dress were truly getting to her.

Melody tried using her newfound healing abilities to slow it down, but the heat was outpacing it by a margin. Taking a small piece of Audino's Heal Pulse just didn't do the trick. Thanks to this, Melody Moon felt like passing out as she breathed in and out repeatedly.

"Oh? Are you doing okay? You're smoking and breathing heavily." Fluttershy noticed the conditions that were exuding out of the vampire.

"Look after yourself!" Melody Moon roared back before tugging on her flame dress. But tugging on it was also dangerous as it would burn her hoof. "The dress won't last very long at all. It's not permanent or even that protective against the heat...So unfair! You've built up all these resistances for yourself Opal..."

Indeed, her resistance to the light was dropping. The dress just couldn't protect her forever. Knowing this, Melody Moon would go all out before she could even hope to faint. And that meant harming Fluttershy. The underworld flames she controlled would rise up as she would then generate those signature black spots of hers.

"Ah!" Fluttershy gasped as she suddenly felt a pulsating and burning sensation through her body. The black spots would appear around her hooves, immediately making her knee. "So...hot...!"

"B-Bay!" Bayleef would soon feel the black spots come through. By going all out, Melody Moon hummed a song that would summon these spots around her victims.

"Audino!" Even the durable Audino felt the burning sensation run through her body. The only one that resisted the heat was none other than the actual Fire-Type, Raboot.

"Boot...!" Raboot growled, powering through the heat. Audino managed to keep herself steady thanks to her durability but for Bayleef, it was exceptionally difficult thanks to her weakness to Fire.

"Opal actually suggested that we should be gentle with somepony like you...but I'll change that right now! You're coming back with us! Even if that means your Pokemon have to go down as well!" In response to Melody Moon's yell, the underworld flames would then race over to Fluttershy and her friends.

She wouldn't hesitate to harm who she was meant to bring back. No matter how bad the outcome would be for Fluttershy due to the destructive nature of Curse Magic.


Back with Ash, Iris and Celestia, they were still dealing with the duo of Opal Vivacity and Bittersweet. They just managed to deliver a strong unison attack on the vampires, but Bittersweet's healing abilities, which were far superior to what Melody Moon could hope to achieve, had rejuvenated them.

The poisonous rain made it impossible for most to retaliate and get close to the vampire duo. However, thanks to Lucario and Excadrill's immunity to Poison along with Celestia and Gardevoir's ranged support, they could suffice.

"All of our damage was wasted?!" Iris gasped once they were both healed up. "Let's try again then!"

"Try it then!" Opal exclaimed while looking down at them all. "The storm is only going to get worse from here! Observe!" Just as Opal Vivacity said, the poison storm would suddenly worsen. It went from a heavy downpour to a storming downpour, followed by thunder rumbles in the sky. More of the clouds would block out the Sun before then covering more of Canterlot.

Canterlot Castle would be threatened by the increasing poison storm as the Canterlot Gardens were already in peril. The first batch of grass would be touched by the poisonous rain which also contained the properties of Fire. The Canterlot Guards and the Golurk tried their best to manage the cloud formations, only to find that it didn't matter. The increasing intensity was too fast for them to keep up, even with their numbers.

The Canterlot Guards and the Golurk had no choice but to back away, lest they wish to be battered by the poisonous rain. While Lucario and Excadrill were completely fine where they were, Ash, Celestia, Iris and Gardevoir were forced to back away as they were starting to lose more space.

"Not good...Lucario! Aura Sphere!"

"Excadrill Focus Blast!"

"Now, Passion! Thunderbolt!"

Once again, a unified attack would be performed. They were hoping to knock out Opal before the rain could get worse. At this rate, it wouldn't just stop at Canterlot since Opal planned to soften up the entire nation for the Black Crusade. The two spheres and the crash of lightning would unify once more while Celestia would aim her magic at the clouds to try and hold back the incoming toxic storm.

"Not this time!" Opal grinned before using her Fate-changing mane to alter how things would turn out. She immediately used it on herself, poking her face with it. In a crimson flash, right as the attacks were about to reach her, she would alter reality.

The space around Opal would warp, grabbing the unified attacks as they were one inch from touching her. After warping space, the attacks would then be reflected, returning to their original users. But instead of a simple reflection, the attacks would vanish out of thin air.

Right as they vanished, they would reappear into existence, ready to crash into Ash's group. Lucario's Aura went off, sensing the incoming attacks before anyone else. Immediately, he would use Double Team to duplicate himself, spreading out of his clones.

"Ough!" Ash was tackled by one of the clones while Iris and Excadrill were grabbed by two of them. The remaining clones would get in the way of the incoming unison attack once it returned. The clones took the hit, resulting in a massive explosion that would not only destroy them but even send a shockwave that blew back all four of them. This included Pikachu, who was staying on Ash's shoulder as always.

"Pika!"

"Lucky miss! Opal scoffed before then holding her hoof out. From that hoof, the power grip of Dusknoir would return. But on top of that, thanks to her special mane, she changed what could be possible. Bittersweet would take a piece of her mane out, dropping it on Opal's hoof. "But...with the power of my Fate-Changing Mane, I can bend certain laws to my will! And this doesn't just involve evading danger!"

She would give an example at once. The grip of Dusknoir had been affected by the Rift Energy as Opal would suddenly physically grab the skies themselves. Her hoof could be seen holding onto the grey skies with a visible crumple forming.

"Impossible!" Celestia was flabbergasted by what she was witnessing. Opal Vivacity had essentially touched the sky. Physically. Not in the metaphorical sense.

"Unlike that Bayleef friend of yours, I've decided to work on this special ability instead of just keeping it around and waiting for moments to use it! This is still connected to Rift Energy, so the methods of manipulating laws are still in effect. I've had a decent time discovering new and amazing things. Like so!" Opal would then swing her hoof through the grey skies themselves, using the brute strength of Dusknoir to cause something staggeringly dangerous.

A Skyquake. Rumbles through the skies went off as visible cracks started shocking. Shards from the skies would drop before then throwing every cloud out of order. Those up in the skies would find themselves being caught by the Skyquake. The poor Canterlot Guards and the Golurk were the first victims of this effect as they would be blown out of the sky.

Celestia would be a victim too before putting up a shield to prevent that. The cracks in the sky raced towards her, popping out as if they had become 3D. Or rather 4D. Either way, the dimensions had been greatly altered as Celestia managed to successfully shield herself from the Skyquake for now.

"At this rate, she might actually succeed in weakening Equestria... Celestia flew back, slowly descending to meet with Ash and the others. "If we don't stop her right now, she might do more than just soften up Equestria."

"Correct! I'm glad you understand, Princess Celestia! As the second best, I will leave an impact that is just close enough to the Black Crusade! Huge threats such as you aren't allowed to get in the way!" Opal would then continue using more of her staggering power, placing both hooves in the sky.

She would then drag them down, causing parts of the skies to not only turn but also drop various elements from above. More of the poison rain managed to get ahead thanks to Opal's interference, but on top of that, she aimed the lightning bolts in the skies. The Golurk would get in the way of their guards, using their immunity to Electricity to their advantage. But that didn't stop the poison from affecting them, sadly.

"I'll drop the entire sky on you, Canterlot!" Opal laughed maniacally while injecting different elements she managed to steal into this attack. The skies were lit up with flames, poison and even spectral energy once parts of it were dropped. "All of it will come crashing down!"

"We won't let that happen! Lucario! Let's go all in for this one assault! Force Palm!" Ash would vigorously hold his arm out before then summoning Sir Aaron's staff as a way of boosting himself.

"Luca!" Lucario would exert his Aura some more in response to Ash's Aura and the staff. The Aura Pokemon would then charge in for one big attack. He would try and make this one count.

"Horn Drill Excadrill!"

"Passion! Plasma Bolt!"

Lucario's allies would join in at once. Excadrill managed to get ahead of his fellow Steel-Type, using Horn Drill to lunge through the air while taking the shape of an actual drill. It would be his strongest move against this Sky Wave that Opal managed to bring down.

"Exca!" Excadrill would crash into the wave, meeting with the poison and the flames. He easily broke through the poison but the flames held him back a bit. Excadrill wouldn't let that stop him. Not even the spectral energy that was surrounding him.

"Gardevoir!" To help out Excadrill, Passion would combine Mystical Fire and Thunderbolt to unleash Plasma Bolt, hitting Excadrill with it. Since half of it contained lightning, Excadrill would be fine as he received a boost, drilling straight through the attacks. But more of the Skyquake and its destructive wave was approaching to try and block him.

"You're gonna stay back, mole!" Opal shouted before then hitting the sky with her hooves, making it shake constantly with each swing.

"Drill...! Exca!" Excadrill could feel each rumble and tremor that Opal would make through the skies that would keep him back. Excadrill cried out before exerting himself, pressing straight through the rumbling as he would visibly drill into a piece of the sky thanks to Opal's effect. That piece was then shattered by Excadrill's drilling as he managed to reach Opal.

"What?!" Opal gasped before bringing up another part of the sky to try and shield herself. Excadrill didn't fully hit her thanks to this part of the sky, but the impact onto the sky left a pressure and shockwave that would push Opal Vivacity back. "Gh!"

Afterwards, Excadrill left his drill shape before then being slapped away by another rumble from Opal's vicious hoof swings into the sky. "Exca!" The Subterrene Pokemon would fly away before crashing into a wall nearby.

"Oh no! Excadrill!" Iris gasped as the impact onto that wall was strong enough to form cracks all over it.

"Luca! But Lucario was still in this along with Passion and Celestia. Celestia would use her magic to fend off any elements that would drop from the sky, swishing them away with a telekinetic hold. Passion would keep the Plasma Bolt active, trying to reach Opal Vivacity with it.

But with Bittersweet using Opal's mane, she would change fate once more. When Plasma Bolt managed to pass by all of the mess, the crimson flash would alter the outcome once more. The bolt of plasma would miss Opal completely before crashing into a nearby building instead. Afterwards, Passion would find herself being struck by a surprise bolt. That was her own bolt as Opal made it so that a piece of Plasma Bolt would be taken out and used against the Embrace Pokemon.

"G-Gardevoir!" The Psychic-Fairy-Type would now know what it was like to be hit by her own attack and plasma itself. It was strikingly unpleasant as she was punished with an obscene number of electrical shocks.

"Passion!" Celestia gasped before nearly being caught by surprise. A stream of flames almost engulfed the Ruler of Equestria, only for her to hold it back with her own stream.

"It's up to you, Lucario! Go! Double Team into Force Palm!" Ash's eyes would flare blue as his Aura would pulsate at a greater level.

"Luca!" Lucario would then move ahead, splitting himself multiple times before jumping from building to building and avoiding the elements to the best of his abilities. This was thanks to his Aura Sense. With the Aura emanating from the staff and in conjunction with Ash's Aura, Lucario could swiftly evade the incoming attacks before then reaching Opal and Bittersweet.

"Nice effort! But it's not enough!" Opal then had Bittersweet take another piece of her mane, abusing her power once more. With a poke on the hooves, Lucario would witness the crimson flash go off once more. How would fate be altered here?

It was revealed that Lucario had swapped positions with them. Opal and Bittersweet would be on the other side of the clouds while Lucario was facing the wrong way. And since he was on the wrong side, the gaze Opal the chance to attack.

"Gotcha!" She used the flames from her dress to attack, going for a super-effective hit. Each of the Lucario clones could be blasted by the flames that roared from this fabulous yet intimidating elemental clothing. The Force Palm and Double Team combo failed.

Or at least, that seemed to be the case.

Because the moment she obliterated the clones, she would soon find out that the real Lucario wasn't there in the first place. Instead, Lucario was the one who was behind them and also had his target. It was the other way around as he still had a Force Palm ready.

"No, we've got you! Aura Sphere!"

"Luca!" He would then switch up his Force Palm into an Aura Sphere. The Aura Pokemon would hold it like a ball with one paw that was originally meant to unleash Force Palm before launching it with all his might.

"When did he-" Opal gasped, swivelling to see Lucario. But it was too late to do anything about this. The Aura Sphere went straight for her luscious and large mane, targeting the RIft Energy within. Just like how Fire reacts to Oil, this set off a fierce reaction.

An azure paroxysm emerged from the collision with the energy of Aura Sphere blowing up inside Opal Vivacit'ys mane. Her whole body along with Bittersweet had been eclipsed by this. There was no room to escape and no way to avoid it since the only way to avoid it had been attacked.

Opal attempted to change fate but that was where the Aura denied access. It blocked off the Rift Energy, being its most common weakness as the explosion of energy would then turn the skies blue once more, but with a different kind of hue.

The dark grey skies above were blown away, giving way to the Sun once more. The golden Sun could show itself a second-time thanks to this shining impact. And out f the blue explosion, the Vampire Duo could be seen dropping without having the time to use their wings.

Opal's mane had been greatly affected by this impact as a majority of it was gone. Her mane was a mess thanks to Lucario's Aura Sphere. Bittersweet's eyes would white out but not Opal's. Instead, she would grizzle her teeth while she was falling, viciously glaring at Ash's group. The poison rain was even starting to decrease in intensity in response to the blow that Opal received. With a scornful voice, Opal Vivacity would roar at them all with a vengeful cry.

"You...You...!"

As the journey continues.


Chapter 988 End.

PreviousChapters Next