• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,806 Views, 7,931 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,931
 22,806

PreviousChapters Next
Ferrum Region Infiltration

Author's Note:

We're going on a little villain adventure.

Mewtwo.

A man-made Pokemon created after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments based on the Mythical Pokemon Mew. t is said to have the most savage heart among all Pokémon, lack compassion, and strike fear into its enemy with cold, glowing eyes. Because it was engineered to be the ultimate in battle, it can only think of defeating its foes. Those that have witnessed Mewtwo's power deem it to be the world's strongest Pokemon.

There exist two Mewtwo in the Pokemon World.

The Mewtwo made by Team Rocket 25 years ago in a lab located at a place called New Island.

And the Mewtwo made by Team Plasma 8 years ago which has the power to Mega Evolve into Mewtwo Y.

Both Mewtwo's are currently out there in the Pokemon World, choosing to live in secrecy from many. But they aren't the only Mewtwo's in existence.

Across a plethora of seemingly endless and infinite universes, many Mewtwo' exist out there in their own respective universe. Some follow the same path as the two Mewtwo' from Ash's world. Some actually have Pokemon Trainers on their own. While others travel across other worlds, battling against a multitude of different beings ranging from street fighters, swordsmen, hedgehogs, angels and other bizarre individuals.

But there is one Mewtwo that is more vicious and cruel than all of them combined.


Pyrestar's World, Ghetsis's Harmonia Kingdom.

Some changes have happened to this world. Very notable ones. One of them is the change in scenery made by Ghetsis and his team. New buildings had been sprouted up to expand Ghetsis's kingdom. All of which were built by the ponies now working for him.

Ghetsis was expanding this version of Equestria in his own image. Gone were Equestria's distinct building styles. Although, with how poor of a condition this world was in, it really didn't matter. Many have crumbled already and others would eventually fall.

There was one other thing that Ghetsis and Team Plasma had obtained. Or rather, something familiar to them that they used to have before being locked up years ago.

Their airship. Also known as the Plasma Frigate. A flying ship that serves as Team Plasma's main means of transportation. It had been remade as requested by Ghetsis. He knew that he couldn't keep travelling via gateway all the time. Along with the Plasma Frigate, they had also received their blimps by using what resources Equestria had and improving them. Ghetsis's kingdom was becoming fiercer by the minute.

And speaking of transportation and Ghetsis, today was about to be something special, according to him. Today was the day that he searches for the Pokemon known as Shadow Mewtwo.

A Mewtwo from another universe that seems to be under the influence of a corrupted stone known as a Shadow Synergy Stone. Ghetsis really didn't care about the details and how it happened. All he cared about was obtaining Shadow Mewtwo for himself.

"Preparations are complete, Lord Ghetsis. We're ready to head to the other universe and obtain Shadow Mewtwo," said Colress.

"Excellent." Ghetsis smirked while on his throne. "We may have been unable to control the second Mewtwo we created in response to Team Rocket, but this Mewtwo will surely be mine."

"And the Shadow Synergy Stone?"

"Do whatever you want with it." Ghetsis sat up. "I'll take it from here. Hydreigon. Let's go."

"Hydrei."

Ghetsis was ready to take his leave. He held his hand out, using all that Dormant Rift energy within him to open a gateway to another universe up. After extensive research help from Colress, Ghetsis was able to find this world. The world where Shadow Mewtwo resides.

And in his pocket, Ghetsis had some Poke Balls ready. Most were Ultra Balls, but one of them was the flawless and always accurate Master Ball. If the Ultra Balls fail, then the Master Ball will just solve it easily.

The gateway to the other universe had been opened as Ghetsis and his Hydreigon had passed through, leaving behind this universe momentarily. But, Colress would be communicating with Ghetsis along the way, even in another world.


Ferrum Region. Another Universe.

The Ferrum Region. A region that seems to only exist in this universe and nowhere else. It is home to cities, towns, stadiums, ruins, and other locations such as a volcano, multiple islands, and even a dragon's nest. Battles are held wherever the energy of the earth is particularly strong, so most areas in the region serve as battle arenas for Ferrum Battles. Like many regions, Pokemon battles are prominent here. But not in the traditional sense.

Here, Pokemon battles known as Ferrum Battles are held as a major competition. And much like how every region has a major league, this region has something known as the Ferrum League.

But, Ghetsis wasn't here for any of that. He was here for Shadow Mewtwo.

The first area he arrived in was a place known as Tellur Town. A town in a lush, green valley in the mountains. Ferrum Battles have long been held in the town's plaza. And right now, a battle was certainly happening between two trainers. A Machamp and a Chandelure.

Ghetsis and his Hydreigon stood before the town as he was informed that Shadow Mewtwo was close to this town. More specifically, Shadow Mewtwo seems to regularly hang about in an uncharted forest just far north from this town. Colress then started talking to Ghetsis from the other side.

"Shadow Mewtwo supposedly resides in the woods of northern Ferrum. That would be its hideout. However, there seem to be those preventing anyone from reaching those woods. They know how powerful Shadow Mewtwo is so no one is allowed there." Colress explained.

"Hmph. That's fine." Ghetsis got a move on as he started walking north from here. It would be a fairly long trip considering how far the woods are in northern Ferrum.

"Although...Shadow Mewtwo tends to show up when high amounts of synergy are exuded. Perhaps, finding a battle where two Pokemon use their supposed Synergy Burst will be a perfect opportunity to draw Mewtwo out. But it must be at the highest level."

"I see." Ghetsis stopped walking as he actually found that option to be easier and less time-consuming. "All it takes is for someone to push themselves, eh? I can do that."

"Hm? Lord Ghetsis. Do you mean...?"

"I'll battle one of these Ferrum Trainers and push them to their limit. Forcing them to use all they with that Synergy burst. Then I'll have Shadow Mewtwo come to me." Ghetsis looked at his hand, knowing what kind of chaos he was about to bring to this new and peaceful world.

"Well...that's one way to approach it. I'll let you know when Shadow Mewtwo is near." In the meantime, Colress would stay silent while Ghetsis handles everything from here.

And Ghetsis knew exactly where to start. Here in Tellur Town. Since this world is so heavily focused on just battling, perhaps more than the other Pokemon World Ghetsis hails from, it'll be easy to find a quick fight. Then again, it was already easy in Ghetsis' world.

The current battle between Machamp and Chandelure had come to an end with Machamp emerging as the victor of this. Both trainers praised each other after the battle, going their separate ways and hoping to see each other in the league.

But, not everyone was here to have a friendly battle. Ghetsis approached the centre of Tellur Town where the next trainers were looking for a battle so that they could advance to the Ferrum League.

"I'll go next." A young trainer said alongside her Gardevoir. "One more and I'll enter the Blue League.

"Oh." A random citizen gawked. "Soon you'll be going up against Keith. His Suicune's pretty fierce."

"Ah, it's fine. Gardevoir and I can take it, no problem."

"Gardevoir."

"So are they any other trainers nearby?" The young trainer looked around, searching for the next trainer to rank herself up.

"I'll take you on." And then, along came the worst possible opponent to go up against. The one who's not even involved with this league and neither is he registered. Ghetsis. Alongside his Hydreigon.

"Oh! Yeah, that sounds good for me!" In a heartbeat, the young trainer said yes. She looked at Ghetsis, seeing his fierce and intimidating presence. One look and there was already an uncomfortable aura filling the atmosphere. "Uh...You look way older than most trainers in the league."

"Look at that. He's got a Hydreigon." A resident of the town said.

"That's super rare...even rarer than Suicune." Another whispered.

"Maybe he's a seasoned Pokemon Trainer. Probably explains his age."

Just then, Colress quickly came back online to inform Ghetsis on how to approach this since Pokemon battling in this world is slightly different from what he's used to.

"Lord Ghetsis. I'd be cautious. I've found out that these trainers don't battle in the way you think they do as opposed to our world. There are little commands and-"

"Doesn't matter." Ghetsis suddenly interrupted Colress. "Who said I was going to play by their rules either way?"

Indeed, Ghetsis plays by his own rules. No matter what world or universe he's in, he follows his own decisions. Perhaps, his lack of morality is one of the many things that makes him so dangerous.

The trainer and her Gardevoir got into position as they stood on the right. Ghetsis and his Hydreigon stood on the left while those in Tellur Town were expecting yet another fun match between two trainers.

Little did they know, fun wasn't about the be a factor in this battle.

"Alright. I'll go with...Espeon as my support." The young trainer said. "What about you, mister?"

"I won't need one." Ghetsis declared, shocking everyone. A trainer with no support Pokemon is practically unheard of in this region.

"Uh..." The trainer scratched her hair. "Y-You won't need one? But, like...the Ferrum Region requires two Pokemon to-"

"All I need is my Hydreigon." Ghetsis' confirmed as his eyes were sharp enough to shoot through his opponent. The young trainer froze from Ghetsis' stare. A stare like that would make anyone not want to talk back to Ghetsis.

"A-Alright. I guess so..." The trainer gulped. She readied her gear while Gardevoir did a slight bow, showing that she was all prepared to go against her opponent, unaware of what was to come. "You're all set, Gardevoir! Show them your beautiful energy!"

"Gardevoir!" Gardevoir spun around before summoning light pink petals around her that fell to the ground.

"Hydreigon. Don't hold anything back."

"Hydreigon!" Hydreigon flew in, passing by Ghetsis as he kicked up a shockwave upon landing, before letting out a powerful roar that shook the battlefield. After the roar, black smoke started coming out, showing that Hydreigon was more than prepared to battle.

Then, a computer voice coming from the trainer's gear, giving the call for the battle to start. It would act as a referee, similar to the Rotomdrone of the Pokemon World Championships.

"Round One! Fight!"

"Okay, Gardevoir! Let's make the first move! Go!"

"Voir!" Gardervoir made the first move by dashing in. Her arms were surrounded by a pink aura which was actually Dazzling Gleam being embedded through her. She then stopped dashing as she put her arms out, firing a pink stream of Fairy Magic.

"No proper commands? Interesting." Ghetsis chuckled. "Obliterate it!"

Ghetsis and his Hydreigon could also play that game. Due to their violent and unfair nature, they both knew that calling out attack names isn't always needed. Sometimes, one brutal monster can guess what another brutal monster is about to do.

"Drei!" Hydreigon opened his mouth up as he fired out a Flash Cannon from his main head, shooting a silver beam of mental energy. The beam connected with the stream, causing them both to be equalized.

The smoke cleared as Hydreigon suddenly moved through the smoke, catching Gardevoir off guard.

"Garde?!" The Embrace Pokemon gasped.

"Block, Gardevoir!"

"Hydrei!" But it was too late. Hydreigon used Flamethrower by getting up close and personal in Gardevoir's face. He then used all three of his heads to pour scorching red fire onto the Embrace Pokemon, engulfing her in it.

"G-Garde!" Gardevoir cried out as she was being assaulted by constant heat waves from Hydreigon's three mouths. Each had its own level of heat.

"Blow it back!"

"V-Voir!" Gardevoir's eyes flashed as she put her arms out, summing a pulse of Fairy magic that blew away the flames of Flamethrower while also blowing Hydreigon back as well.

"Drei!"

"Great! Keep going! Use the air to your advantage! Energy Ball!" The trainer had finally said a Pokemon move. It wasn't like they couldn't say the moves. But this region just has a different way of doing things.

"Gardevoir!" Gardevoir then flew into the air, raising her arms as she summoned an Energy Ball, expanding the size of it for extra strength.

"Heh. Grab her."

"Hydrei!" Hydreigon then aggressively flapped his wings, bolting from the ground as he took to the skies, approaching the Embrace Pokemon with his mouth open and fangs bearing.

"Garde!" Gardevoir then tossed a ball made out of the energy of nature itself as it was larger than her entire body. And certainly larger than Hydreigon.

"Hydreigon!" But the Brutal Pokemon didn't care. With unrelenting malice and ferocity, Hydreigon forcefully connected with Energy Ball instead of evading it.

With pure strength, the Dark-Dragon charged through Energy Ball, obliterating the attack by leaving a massive hole in it which shocked everyone as Energy Ball blew up due to it being disrupted.

"Gardevoir?!"

"Dreigon!" Hydreigon, after destroying Energy Ball, opened his right mouth as he bit onto the right arm of Gardevoir, sinking his sharp teeth into her body.

"G-G-Gardevoir!" Gardevoir screeched.

"Oh, no! Gardevoir! Use your Fairy magic to blow it away again! Quick!"

"Toxic."

"Drei!" While still biting onto Gardevoir, the Brutal Pokemon then summoned poison from its fangs, immediately seeping them into Gardevoir's body via her arm, poisoning her now.

"G-Garde!" Gardevoir winced as she was now poisoned. As if that wasn't bad enough, Hydreigon then ascending higher into the air. He then spun her around in the air for a while at a fast pace before letting go and allowing the Embrace Pokemon to fall to the ground like a meteor.

Gardevoir hit the ground hard from how rough and high up Hydreigon threw her. So hard that it caused a slight crater to form. Not only did she form a crater, but the impact also made her rebound.

"Ah! Gardevoir!" The trainer gasped.

"Hydrei!" Hydreigon wasn't done yet. Once Gardevoir rebounded on the ground, the Brutal Pokemon dashed downwards, summoning Brutal Swing on his arms. Before Gardevoir could even hit the ground, Hydreigon caught up to her first and smashed Brutal Swing onto her stomach.

"V-V-Vo!" Gardevoir's eyes widened as she coughed aggressively after the impact. Everyone gasped at the ferocity of this battle as it was unlike anything they had seen before. The ground below shattered from the impact as Gardevoir was forced back down to the ground, this time with a larger crater forming.

Gardevoir laid on the ground as things were about to get worse for her. Hydreigon then used one of his head-mouths to grab the Psychic-Fairy-Type by her leg while she was still down. "Drei!"

"G-Garde..." The Embrace Pokemon let out a weak murmur, trying to squeal in pain while Hydreigon's fangs sunk into her skin. And the poison was still within her. The Brutal Pokemon lifted Gardevoir as she then slammed her to the ground again. "Voir!"

"Hydrei-drei-drei." With zero remorse, Hydreigon cackled as he was enjoying this. Overwhelming opponents and watching them exert so much pain was satisfying to the Brutal Pokemon as he slammed Gardevoir a second time, dealing more damage.

"Ease down, Hydreigon." Ghetsis suddenly said. "We need to draw in Mewtwo after all. Don't get rid of her just yet."

"Dreigon." Hydreigon then tossed Gardevoir to the side, causing the Embrace Pokemon to roll on the ground with hundreds of scratches and bruises all over her including hole marks of Hydreigon's teeth.

"G-Gardevoir..."

"Gardevoir!" The trainer was about to tear up from seeing her partner take such a beating. "I'll heal you up!" She then took out Espeon's Poke Ball to help bring her partner back to full strength. With the fear of her Pokemon's well-being, she immediately sent the Sun Pokemon out.

"Espeon!"

"Use Morning Sun!"

"Esp!" Espeon's whole body glowed white and then all around it shifted into a yellow colouring. Rays of sunlight were starting to then come in, heading for Gardevoir.

"Dark Pulse."

"Gon!" But, Ghetsis and Hydreigon weren't having any of that. Hydreigon immediately turned his attention to Espeon, firing a short-burst Dark Pulse from his mouth. A black and purple beam moved faster than Espeon could react as it hit the Psychic-Type head-on, stopping it from healing Gardevoir.

"Eon!" Espeon cried out as it had been launched far back by Dark Pulse as well as taking a ton of damage, tumbling by its trainer's side.

"No! Espeon!" The trainer at this point was feeling heavy anxiety from seeing her Pokemon like this. Never before have they been through something this aggressive in all their battles.

"E-E-Espeon..." The Sun Pokemon twitched as it had been returned to its Poke Ball.

"Well? Aren't you going to do that Synergy Burst? You don't want to lose, do you?" Ghetsis smirked.

"You..." The trainer growled. She wanted to have a fun battle but at this point, it wasn't fun for anyone except or Ghetsis and mostly his Hydreigon. "You're going to pay for hurting my Gardevoir!" Enraged by the treatment of her Pokemon, the trainer then revealed her Mega Stone and the Synergy power that was a part of it. It was two forms of energy in one item.

"Finally." Ghetsis was waiting for this.

"Gardevoir! Mega Evolve!" The trainer her arm as Gardevoir had been covered by the energy of both Mega Evolution and Synergy. Her eyes closed as the gold and red energy from Mega Evolution started forming a DNA symbol while engulfing the Embrace Pokemon.

"Gardevoir!" And out of the energy, Mega Gardevoir emerged as her body was letting out a constant purple glow with light pink petals floating around her.

"Hydrei." Hydreigon wasn't intimidated by this at all. And neither was Ghetsis.

"Let's finish this! Gardevoir! Synergy Burst! Fairy Tempest!"

"Voir!" Gardevoir suddenly used all of her power, creating a black hole with her hands together. "Gardevoir!" She then tossed the black hole towards Hydreigon as it moved faster than both Ghetsis and Hydreigon expected.

"Hydreigon! Hyper Beam!"

"Hydrei!" The Brutal Pokemon opened all three of his mouths as black spheres of energy formed in each of them. However, Hydreigon was too late to counterattack as the black hole surpassed him in terms of speed.

Before Hydreigon could fire Hyper Beam, the black hole had pulled him in as it expanded in size. Finally, Hydreigon had been hit by an attack. At least, the pre-cursor to one.

Once being pulled into the black hole, Hydreigon had been transported to what seemed to be space. He was currently inside of the singularity itself with stars and galaxies surrounding him.

"Drei? Hydrei?" The Brutal Pokemon looked at his surroundings, confused at the change of scenery before noticing Gardevoir above him.

"Garde!" Gardevoir summoned multiple blasts of Fairy magic before launching them straight towards the Dark-Dragon-Type.

"Dreigon!" But this time, Hydreigon was able to counter with Hyper Beam as he shot three large energy beams from his mouth.

The beams clashed with the blasts of Fairy magic before cancelling each other out. And once both attacks reached a stalemate, the space that Hydreigon was inside of had been shattered from both attacks exploding against each other. Hydreigon had managed to survive a Burst Attack.

"G-Gardevoir!" Gardevoir breathed in and out as she expended a ton of energy after using her Burst Attack. Not only that, the poison was still damaging her gradually. She then fell on her knees, struggling to keep it together.

"Hmph. That was some attack." Ghetsis laughed. "But...it looks like you're not strong enough to bring Shadow Mewtwo here."

"S-Shadow Mewtwo?!" The trainer gasped as everyone in Ferrum at this point knew who Shadow Mewtwo.

"Finish it Hydreigon. Flash Cannon."

"Hydrei...!" It was time to put an end to this match. At this point, there might now be a Round 2 from how aggressive Gardevoir was being treated the Brutal Pokemon summoned 3 silvery beams in each of his mouths.

"Block it Gardevoir! Quick!"

"V-Voir!" Gardevoir grimaced as she put her arms out, creating a shield of Fairy energy around her. The shield was only momentarily strong enough to hold all three Flash Cannons back.

Gardevoir just didn't have the strength in her to continue. Thus, the shield couldn't protect her as Flash Cannon broke right through. With little power and no defence, the Embrace Pokemon had been struck as a ferocious explosion happened on the spot, further damaging the already ruined ground.

The smoke cleared as Gardevoir had now fallen over, lying flat on her face. She was in a worse condition than just the usual fainted status.

"Gardevoir!" The trainer cried out as she rushed to her partner's side.

"What a shame." Ghetsis looked up as he saw that Shadow Mewtwo did not appear.

"Hydrei." As for Hydreigon, he was ready to finish Gardevoir off as he slowly flew over to the Embrace Pokemon with his fangs snapping as fire emerged out of them. The trainer gasped as she held her Gardevoir close to her, fearing for her safety.

"Hydreigon. Let's go." But, Ghetsis called him off as it was time for them to leave.

"Dreigon." Hydreigon narrowed his eyes as he turned around, returning to his trainer.

Ghetsis had already left a mark on this world. The people and Pokemon of Tellur Town were appalled by what kind of battle they had just witnessed. So horrified and shocked that none of them would even dare try to boo Ghetsis and his Hydreigon due to how ruthless they were.

Thus, Ghetsis and Hydreigon left this town with only fear lingering around the atmosphere.

"Seems like she wasn't strong enough to attract Shadow Mewtwo. What a waste." Ghetsis scoffed as he communicated with Colress once more.

"There are other options, Lord Ghetsis. I've found out the most guaranteed solution that will bring you to Shadow Mewtwo. And it isn't the woods."

"What is it then?"

"While it's true that Shadow Mewtwo shows itself during high amounts of Synergy after a battle, records say that it only appears during what seems to be a Promotion Test. If a trainer manages to make it far into a certain league and defeat the League Master, Shadow Mewtwo will always appear."

"That so? Excellent. Where to then?"

"Ferrum Stadium."


Ferrum Stadium.

A stadium where the final match of the Ferrum Battle is held. Located near a sacred lake in the forest, this arena is always filled with enthusiastic spectators.

Currently, a Promotion Test was occurring. A Red League Match. Between a trainer's Scizor and the Red League Master who was known as Elinn and her Braixen. This was the last match of the day.

Colress chose the right time to inform Ghetsis as the final match of the Red League was nearing its end. Ghetsis had arrived at the stadium, standing by in secrecy, hiding in the shadows and waiting for the moment to strike. Specifically, when Shadow Mewtwo arrives.

"Scizor!" The trainer's Scizor had Mega Evolved, activating its Synergy Burst against the opposing Braixen.

"Go, Scizor! Iron Meteor Dive!"

"Zor!" Mega Scizor dived forward in an upward arc at high speeds while Braixen's eyes opened at the sudden pace Scizor was moving in.

"Xen?!"

"Quick, Braixen! Block it!" Elinn commanded. But it was too late. The attack had landed.

Scizor struck the Fox Pokemon multiple times in an upward zigzag pattern before slamming her down to the ground. Mega Scizor then grew bigger wings made of energy as it finished things off by diving down at Braixen, causing a large explosion.

Ghetsis witnessed the explosion as he narrowed his eyes. From how strong that was, a ton of Synergy must've been used in that one attack. Enough to possibly draw in Shadow Mewtwo.

Braixen had fainted as the match had been decided. The trainer and their Scizor were the victors as they had passed the Promotion Test.

"Awesome!" The trainer jumped up before rushing to his Scizor. "Great work, Scizor!"

"Sciz." Scizor nodded.

"That was not pleasant..." Elinn sighed as she helped her Braixen up. "Fear not. You passed! Awesome work, kid! The peeps in A-Rank are super-duper tough so you'd better be ready."

"We will. Thanks, Elinn."

"Scizor."

"I'm picking up ludicrous levels of Synergy lord Ghetsis. Shadow Mewtwo is coming."

"Right on time..."

The time had come. With the Promotion Test over and Scizor unleashing a huge amount of power in that one final attack, Synergy Power flowed through the atmosphere and earth. After all, it was the energy of the earth.

And everyone in the stadium could feel this ominous presence coming.

The skies had suddenly turned dark in a nano-second. So dark that it was nigh-impossible to see anything. As if the sun had been taken away. Everyone gasped at the sudden darkness as they already knew who was here due to this change in scenery.

Right on the spot, within the darkness, Shadow Mewtwo had appeared.

The corrupted Shadow Mewtwo descended with its feet touching the ground. Upon collision, light began to appear. But, there was yet another change in scenery that was not so pleasant. The light revealed that the grass ground had been transformed into a crystal-like surface. Black crystals with orange stones inside of them, littered everywhere.

Huge sharp mountains of crystals emerged, filling the battlefield and essentially replacing Ferrum Stadium with its own design as cosmic stars could be seen in the sky.

This was a mysterious subspace rift created by Shadow Mewtwo's power. The ominous force of the Shadow Synergy Stone within Mewtwo's skin sits heavy in the air.

"Oh, man!" The trainer gasped as he and everyone looked up. "It's-"

"Shadow Mewtwo." Ghetsis interrupted as he had stepped into the arena, showing himself to everyone else. This is what he was waiting for.

As the journey continues.


Chapter 404 End.

PreviousChapters Next