• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,893 Views, 7,932 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,932
 22,893

PreviousChapters Next
Ash vs Cosmos

Equestria. Spurious Valley. Nightfall.

Another one of the estranged locations out in the far parts of Equestria that was once a spot where Cosmos and Discord used to hang out at, overflowing with Chaos Magic. Spurious Valley.

Twilight and Pinkie had arrived here after having the Slurpuff track the scents of their friends down. Spike and Starlight's scents had been sniffed out, leading to this valley. And upon arriving here, they were greeted with a sight that wasn't exactly chaotic.

"Spike? Starlight?" Twilight spoke with a confounded face. The appearance of the valley appeared to be Ponyville of all places. Spike sat on a mountain of gems, eating away alongside his Pokemon as Starlight stood near a school. She wore a dress, owning a school that seemed to have her name on it.

"Hey, Twilight!" Spike waved at her, stuffing his mouth with gems. His appearance had been altered slightly as he was now taller and looked more akin to Ember. "Mmm!"

As for Starlight, various ponies rushed out of this school as it seems that this island was fairly occupied. Pinkie Pie bounced over, wanting to get involved in what seemed to be a fun time. They have been here this entire time while everything else across Equestria was under a massive threat. They had yet to notice the massive tear in the sky.

"Esp...Espeon!" But, Espeon squinted her eyes, knowing that something was amiss here.

"Hold it!" Twilight held Pinkie Pie back with her magic, preventing her from going any further. "This place is off! Eve can see right through it."

"But it looks so much fun!" Pinkie Pie replied.

"It does, but it's all a facade. This isn't Ponyville. At least, not the right location of it." She then took out the map that Cosmos had given her. "Spurious Valley. That just screams out fake. All of this is an illusion. Probably left behind by Cosmos."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Spike shrugged before throwing a gem directly at Axew. Axew opened his mouth, consuming the gem in one go.

"We don't have time for this." Twilight would rather not waste time in this valley of Chaos Magic. She used her magic to instantly grab Spike and his Pokemon, pulling them away from the mountain of gems. The gems came crashing down as Spike watched them all fall. But more than that, once he and his Dragons were pulled away, Spike saw how they turned into mushrooms.

"Mushrooms?!" Spike gasped as Espeon used Psychic to then pull Starlight away. When Starlight was pulled away from the school, not only did the school melt and reveal itself to be nothing but cracked hills. The students weren't real either. The illusion was broken, revealing them to be pebbles that soon dropped to the ground.

"My school! My students!" Starlight cried out after seeing they were fake. Even the dress she wore was fake as it vanished. Spike's older appearance had vanished as well, returning him to his current appearance.

"Wake up you all!" Twilight exclaimed, snapping them back to reality. It only happened once they were on the outskirts of this valley, away from the illusionary magic that permeated this false wonderland.

"Felt like years went by..." Spike lowered his head.

"It's all an illusion. This place must've made you feel like years had gone by, giving you a false image. Truth is, it's now nightfall. Hours have gone by instead. Perfect for Cosmos to waste time for us." Twilight explained.

"Cosmos? What's going on?" Starlight was a bit out of it. She was still recovering from the illusion.

"It's a lot to explain. What's important is that there never was an Andasulian Star here. And um...that." Twilight then nudged her head to the sky, showing Spike, Starlight and the Dragons just exactly what had happened during their time in the illusion. They looked up at the sky to see the massive tear through space and how Chaos Magic flowed through it.

"What the?! What is that!?" Naturally, Spike, the Dragons and Starlight all had the same reaction.

"A lot happened. What's important is that we've been tricked. We managed to find you here in this area which is where Cosmos used to come to centuries ago. Rainbow Dash and Rarity are all that are left. And after that...we'll head to Canterlot to stop Cosmos." Twilight looked north, fixating on Canterlot, which was impossible to see from this distance. But she knew exactly where it was.

"I'm still so confused." Spike sat down along with his Dragon-Types, wanting to know everything that happened so far. But right now, it was best that they started getting a move on for their remaining two friends.


Equestria. Out in the mountains. Near Canterlot. Nightfall.

Ash had encountered Cosmos and her astral form in the appearance of Cynthia. The train to Canterlot that consisted of Fluttershy and some of Ponyville's residents who weren't knocked out, was still moving. Previously, Cosmos had interfered with it via various malicious actions, but with Ash's appearance, the train was free to move now that her attention was drawn to someone else.

"Ash! Be careful!" Fluttershy cried out from the train with her head out of the window.

"I will! You just get to Canterlot safely, okay?!" Ash replied back before then putting on a serious face against Cosmos.

"You're the one with the excessive amount of Aura. One of the few things that can pose a threat to me." Cosmos commented, getting up from the mountain she was knocked down on. "But it won't get you too far with how much I've retained of my magic."

"I wouldn't count that just yet." Ash remained confident in the face of chaos. This greatly annoyed Cosmos. Something about Ash staying so positive and bright, fearless in front of her and even declaring that he was going to absolutely defeat her rubbed Cosmos the wrong way.

"I've had enough of your mouth already!" Cosmos lashed out at him once more, using her voice to create a strong wind pressure. This tornado was just as large as her astral body, having enough power to pick up the crushed mountain rubble while also blowing away the clouds.

"Counter with Hurricane, Dragonite!"

"Dragonite!" However, Dragonite was a Pokemon that had that same kind of destructive power. She had flapped her wings, sending a ferocious gust of wind that immediately clashed with Cosmos' tornado. The Hurricane and the Chaotic Tornado cancelled each other out as Cosmos' closed her eyes from the pressure that blew in both directions.

"Lucario! Come on out!" Knowing that he needed Aura to free Cynthia, Ash had sent out Lucario, throwing his Poke Ball into the air.

"Lucario!" Lucario had arrived, being airborne for a bit.

"Aura Sphere!"

"Rrrr!" The Aura Pokemon put his paws out, summoning the force of energy that was oh-so-threatening to Cosmos. Cosmos saw Lucario's appearance before acting fast. She controlled the skies above, sending out a crashing bolt of chaotic lightning that had hit Lucario before he could pull off Aura Sphere. "Ca!"

"Lucario!" Ash gasped as Dragonite quickly flew over, catching him. "Let's switch to the ground, you guys!"

"Dra!" Dragonite started to descend, only for Cosmos to raise her gigantic leg.

"You'll have a greater disadvantage there!" She bellowed before stomping it in Dragonite's direction. The Dragon Pokemon flew to the side, evading the stomp as Cosmos ended up smashing her leg into the ground. The ground trembled with visible cracks forming.

"Get back here!" Cosmos then started running after them. The sight of a giant astral lady chasing after a Dragon, a jackal, a mouse and a human was an odd one to whoever could spot it.

"Thunderbolt! Aura Sphere!"

"Pikachu!" Pikachu and Lucario released short bursts of Thunderbolt and Aura Sphere while being pursued by Cosmos. Dragonite would be their guide while they did the rest of the work. Cosmos put her arm up as the attacks crashed into her. She shrugged them off before using her magic to summon a giant metal wall from the ground.

This large metal wall emerged in front of Dragonite, acting as a way to stop her movements. But Ash had an answer for that as well.

"Force Palm!"

"Luca!" Lucario leapt off of Dragonite's back, heading straight for the wall. He concentrated his strength on his palm before smashing it onto the colossal metal blockade. With one strike, Lucario managed to blow a massive hole through the wall. Massive enough for Dragonite to pass through.

The Aura Pokemon chose not to land on Dragonite. Instead, he would head to the ground himself, much like what Dragonite was already planning. Lucario stuck a stylish landing while Dragonite had finally touched the ground. Meanwhile, Cosmos had barged through the metal wall with veins popping out of her astral body, showing her rising aggravation.

She then continued to stomp at them, believing that she would have a much better chance on the ground. However, Dragonite proved to be just as fast on the ground as she pulled back, evading the stomp. Cosmos growled, then switched to her hands and swiped them furiously at the Champion of Alola and his Pokemon. Try as she might, she was unable to catch the Dragon Pokemon's swift flying skills.

"Gah! This isn't working!" Cosmos believed that it was the cause of her being so massive that she was failing to catch them. So, to give herself an easier time, Cosmos chose to shrink whilst in this astral form, reverting to Cynthia's original size. Fine then! Let's see how you handle these!" Cosmos had then held her hand out, showing five Poke Balls. Cynthia's Pokemon, of course. They had been sent out to assist Cosmos as it wasn't just Cynthia's body that had not been freed from Cosmos' control.

Garchomp, Glaceon, Gastrodon, Roserade and Kommo-o were still being influenced by the Spirit of Malice. Once they emerged, they were revealed to also possess that astral appearance Cosmos was currently using in Cynthia's enlarged body.

"Cynthia's Pokemon?!" Ash gasped upon seeing Cynthia's Pokemon also being taken control of. It was one of the things Ash dreaded ever since this whole body-possession fiasco started. It was clear that it wasn't fully finished yet. Ash hopped off of Dragonite as now Cosmos was meeting him on his level.

"Do you think you're wasting my time, brat?" Cosmos grimaced at Ash, trying to intimidate him, but to no avail. "Truth is...the remaining Andasulian Stars are being searched by those two Rift Humans. This conflict is pointless. They'll have the final stars that I need in the end before you can do anything of importance. This battle is just filler at this point. Filler for my eventual rebirth and inevitable victory!"

"I wouldn't say that." Ash thought otherwise, making Cosmos twitch. "With all that ruckus you've caused, even if you do get it, I don't think it's gonna be super easy to get out of this." He then laughed which only provoked Cosmos more. "Besides. Messing with space like that isn't gonna make a certain Pokemon happy, that's for sure."

"Pikachu."

"A certain Pokemon?" She raised an eyebrow before shaking her head. "It doesn't matter what Pokemon you're referring to! I'll crush that Pokemon but not before I crush you! You're facing off against a team that is regarded as nigh-unstoppable thanks to the body of the Champion I possessed! As a Pokemon Trainer, do you think you can win?"

"With how you're using them, their true potential's gonna be blocked off," Ash replied. "I can beat them. And besides...it'll give me a good test run on how I stack up to one of the greats, don't ya think?" Once again, he showed his carefree attitude, chuckling right afterwards with a bright smile on his face.

"YOU...DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME!" Cosmos bellowed before then sending Garchomp and the others towards Ash and his Pokemon.

"Everyone! Come on out! Pikachu! Hit the ground with Iron Tail!" Ash acted in response, sending out the rest of his Pokemon to even the odds. Sirfetch'd, Gengar and Dracovish had emerged into the fray.

"Chu...Pika!" And right as they had emerged, Pikachu had hit the ground with Iron Tail to immediately form a large dust cloud. This dust cloud acted as a defence mechanism to not only obscure the opposing Pokemon but also give Ash the chance to send the rest of his Pokemon out. Garchomp and the others were blindsided by this dust cloud as their momentum had been thrown off.

"Let's go! Dracovish, Fishious Rend! Dragonite! Dragon Claw!"

"Draco!" Dracovish and Dragonite struck while the smoke had obscured them. They took the chance to attack while their opponents were still blindsided. Before Kommo-o and Glaceon knew it, they had been caught off guard. Kommo-o had been slashed by Dragonite whilst Glaceon was picked up by Dracovish. Dracovish's fangs had bit into Glaceon with an explosion of water happening right afterwards. The Ice-Type and the Dragon-Fighting-Type had both been launched away right afterwards.

"Now, Sirfetch'd, use Fury Cutter on Roserade! Pikachu, Quick Attack! Lucario, Aura Sphere!"

"Sir!" Along came Sirfetch'd and Pikachu, approaching Roserade and Gastrodon. Suddenly, Cosmos used her magic to duplicate Cynthia's Pokemon, creating an array of clones. Once these clones emerged, Pikachu and Sirfetch'd only managed to hit the clones, causing them to disappear. "Sir?!"

"Pika?!"

"Lest you forget, I can influence them with my magic!" Cosmos laughed. "I've also had my fair share of Pokemon Battles during this night and the afternoon. My skills have increased thanks to them!"

"Oh yeah? I'd love to see how much they've improved! Lucario, Double Team into Aura Sphere! Pikachu, spin with Thunderbolt!"

"Luca!" Lucario charged up his Aura Sphere while also duplicating himself. He immediately matched Cosmos' duplication with copies of himself as well. Cosmos was reasonably taken aback by this. She didn't expect her duplication trick to be countered so instantly.

"Pika-Pika!" But that wasn't the main thing to worry about. Cosmos was about to be introduced to the Countershield. A flare of electricity had been sent everywhere once Pikachu started spinning on his back. Coupled with the multiple Aura Spheres, some of the duplicates had been blown away. Garchomp and Gastrodon's remained thanks to their immunity to Electric, however.

"Garchomp!" The duplicates of Garchomp had then used Scale Shot, unleashing dozens of scales onto Lucario and Dragonite. Lucario managed to resist it while Dragonite took heavy super-effective hits from them.

"Kommo-o!" Kommo-o approached Sirfetch'd with Outrage, covering its claws and entire body in a raging red aura.

"Detect! And then Psychic!"

"Sir!" Sirfetch'd had a response to this. Detect. With his eyes flashing blue, he detected Kommo-o's incoming attack, immediately sliding back. Once Sirfetch'd evaded Kommo-o's Outrage which had smashed the ground, that gave Gengar the chance to attack.

"Gen...Gar!" Gengar had sent an invisible blast of Psychic energy which had blown Kommo-o away, dealing super-effective damage.

"Gar!" The clones of Garchomp, Glaceon, Gastrodon and Roserade attacked in unison with each of the clones using their thorns. This mass array of thorns had not only wrapped around Ash's Pokemon but Ash himself.

"Oh!" Ash's arms and soon his body were caught up in these thorns as all 6 had been restrained. That gave all of Cynthia's Pokemon to attack them while they were restrained. Garchomp and Gastrodon's Stone Edge had crashed into Pikachu and Gengar whilst Glaceon had used Ice Beam on Dragonite. The clones had chimed in to make these attacks far stronger.

"P-Pika!" A direct hit. There was no retaliation against this unified attack. The thorns truly helped as Pikachu and the others took the attacks directly. Some of them had received super-effective hits.

"Dragonite! Spin!"

"D-Dragonite!" While Dragonite no longer knew Dragon Dance, she could still spin fairly quickly. And that tactic came into play in this scenario as Dragonite closed her eyes, allowing her body to move freely. Dragonite wrapped the rest of the thorns around him while also pulling some of the Roserade in his direction.

"R-Roserade!" Roserade gasped as some of its clones had been dragged along. Dragonite then started ascending, moving so fast that she gained a Tornado Aura. Her spinning also caused the real Roserade and the clones to hit Gastrodon and Kommo-o's clones, making them vanish out of thin air.

Dragonite's wind pressure that she formed around her body managed to make the Roserades a part of it. The thorns that surrounded her were broken apart, freeing her, but she kept going to build up this hurricane. Cosmos ducked as the bodies of Roserade were being swung everywhere.

"Iron Tail!"

"Chu...Pika!" Pikachu hardened his tail, using the metal to cut through the thorns. He had his way of freeing himself without needing Dragonite's help.

"Ice Fang!"

"Dracovish!" So did Dracovish. Those fangs belonged to an apex predator so thorns were not enough to keep it at bay as it had torn through the vines with ease. Dragonite then ended her spinning, releasing the tornado as all of the clones ended up being blown away.

They vanished right afterwards as some of them crashed into Cosmos, causing her to put up a protective shield. Cosmos then targeted Ash while he was still restrained, shooting a blast of magic at him.

"I think not." But along came Sombra in his shadow form, using his magic to protect Ash. For once. He got in front of Ash, putting up a shield that immediately deflected Cosmos' blast. She certainly did not expect that sudden appearance, especially out of Ash, who she assumed little of.

"What in the...!?" Cosmos gasped.

"I need this one alive to keep me alive. You won't be harming him." Sombra commented.

"Thanks, Sombra." Ash giggled. "Okay, Gengar! Ice Punch, let's go!"

"Gen...!" Gengar then zipped towards Garchomp, covering his hand in ice. Garchomp was ready for Gengar as she had used Dragon Rush, charging straight at the Shadow Pokemon. "Gar!" But that's when Gengar tricked her. He used his intangibility, phasing right through Garchomp the moment they got close.

"Gar?!" Garchomp's Dragon Rush had failed as she came to a screeching halt. That gave Gengar the chance to strike while the iron was hot.

"Gastrodon!" But along came Gastrodon to ruin it. The Water-Ground-Type had used Muddy Water which had been expanded and boosted by Cosmos' magic to the point where it had a size comparable to a tsunami.

"Gen?!" Gengar had been interrupted as the massive wave of water came his way, threatening not just him but his friends as well.

"Oh geez!" Ash gasped as Sombra cast a shield around Ash's body to protect him. Unfortunately, he did not protect everyone else, leaving Pikachu and the others to take this overwhelming tsunami of Muddy Water.

"P-Pika!" Pikachu growled, resisting Muddy Water slightly but he ended up being carried away by the tsunami along with his teammates. Ash's bubble shield from Sombra had been carried away as well, but he was fully protected.

"Have something from the Malice Dimension!" Cosmos decided to use the Malice Dimension next as one of the many ways she thought of getting rid of Ash. Out of it, crooked giant music notes came crashing down. They played a horrible melody that was painful to the ears while also melting the clouds from their horrific sound and passing through them.

"Draco Meteor!"

"Dragonite!" Dragonite flew out of the Muddy Water despite its great size, lifting her arms as she brought the clouds together to form a spiral. Immediately after doing so, the music notes crashed into her. "D-Dra!"

"Dragonite!" Ash gasped as the Dragon Pokemon was forced back into the tidal wave of Muddy Water, making a hard impact to boot. Cosmos cackled, however, despite being struck down, Dragonite still managed to pull off Draco Meteor. A familiar purple light flashed in the skies as the Dragon-Type attack had been initiated.

The meteors came crashing down, intercepting some of the music notes before they could touch the ground. The notes and meteors clashed, combusting in front of each other while the rest of them that managed to hit the ground had spread a horrible vibration.

Pikachu and the others grimaced from this terrible sound while Cosmos flew away from the incoming meteors that managed to bypass the music notes. This very spot received a bombardment of different forces. A giant tsunami of Muddy Water along with large meteors and destructive music notes. Muddy Water had finally ended thanks to the volatile reaction from the notes and the meteors with everyone else sliding on the ground.

"Now! Let's focus on freeing them! Aura Sphere, go!" Ash saw a chance. With the opposing Pokemon being worn down by this battle, now was a good chance to try and free them.

"Lu...Ca!" Lucario had thrown out an Aura Sphere, targeting Cosmos first. This Aura Sphere was extra-large, intended to engulf her entire body to try and free Cynthia from Cosmos' control.

"Oh really!?" Cosmos replied by holding her hand out, suddenly summoning a giant fire claw. This large fire claw caught Lucario's Aura Sphere before it could fully reach her. However, despite catching the sphere, Cosmos couldn't fully stop it as it was fighting to break through the claw. "Grr...Curse this blasted Aura!"

"It needs more power!" Ash held his hand out, summoning the staff of Sir Aaron. With the staff in his hand, Ash Ketchum channelled his power with it. The staff responded to the stupendous Aura of Ash, allowing him to transfer that power into Aura Sphere in the form of an azure flow. The Aura Sphere had been boosted thanks to this before then obliterating the fire claw.

"Ah!" Cosmos gasped before then flying out of the way, narrowly escaping the Aura Sphere. The ball of Aura had travelled across the ground, blowing the blades of grass away before then disappearing out in thin air, leaving behind blue sparkles in the end. "That was close..."

"Guess I'm gonna have to get closer then." Ash grinned, lowering his hat before hopping onto Dragonite's back. "Let's get in there, Dragonite!"

"Dra!" Dragonite cried out, flying at full speeds towards Cosmos. One way or another, that Aura was going to touch her.

"Tch!" Cosmos put her hands together, manipulating space once more. This time, she had greater control of space. She had used the ever-present force known as gravity, sending some of it here as a heavy form of gravity had held Dragonite back from advancing. "Stay back!"

"D-Dra!" Dragonite was held back from advancing any further thanks to this wall of gravity that had been summoned.

"Man...!" Ash held onto his hat as Dragonite tried her best to break through it. She was making progress as her sheer power was allowing her to move ever-so-slightly forward.

"That can't be!" Cosmos couldn't believe her eyes. Seeing Dragonite move past gravity was a bizarre sight for even her. "Get that Dragonite!" She then ordered Garchomp and the others to try and throw Dragonite off her game. Garchomp and Kommo-o came charging in with Dragon Rush and Outrage whilst Glaceon, Gastrodon and Roserade had used Ice Beam, Stone Edge and Petal Blizzard.

"Protect Dragonite, guys!" Ash retaliated as all of his Pokemon did the same for the Dragon Pokemon. They didn't even need to hear Ash give an attack command to know which attacks to use. Thunderbolt, Aura Sphere, Water Gun and Night Shade were unleashed while Sirfetch'd decided to get up close and personal with Kommo-o and Garchomp. Sirfetch'd had some help from Dragonite herself. She wanted in on the assistance despite being assisted herself.

Thunderbolt and the other three ranged attacks had come into contact with Ice Beam, Stone Edge and Petal Blizzard while Sirfetch'd and Dragonite clashed with Garchomp and Kommo-o. Their collision was so great that the field of gravity that Cosmos had summoned had been affected.

Visible cracks within the air itself could be seen, signifying the destruction of that field. Cosmos was aghast as the attacks had cancelled each other out, resulting in a fierce explosion of Infinity Energy. The attacks were too volatile against each other. Everyone else had been pushed away thanks to this paroxysm of Infinity Energy. A complete stalemate.

Dragonite managed to remain sturdy along with Garchomp while the rest of their teammates had been launched. Ash held onto his hat from this ferocious hot wind blowing through the mountains, taking the chance to strike. He jumped off Dragonite's back, going straight for Cosmos with his staff out.

Garchomp came to Cosmos' aid, using Dragon Rush. However, Garchomp was quickly blocked by Dragonite, who had used Dragon Claw to intercept Garchomp. Dragonite managed to give Ash all the time he needed right now and the Champion of Alola capitalized.

"Gotcha!" Ash unleashed all the power from the staff that came from his Aura, unleashing an azure flare.

"I won't let it happen twice!" Cosmos, vowing to make sure that Aura wouldn't get the best of her, retaliated with a flare of Chaos Magic.

Soon, the two universal forces of energy had clashed. The result was far less destructive than the different Pokemon moves clashing but had a greater result. Ash's Aura and Cosmos' Chaos Magic fought for dominance for a few seconds before engulfing them both. Ash's Aura managed to sting Cosmos', however, Cosmos did everything in her power to keep it from fully affecting her.

The result was both of them pushing themselves. Ash pushed his Aura to the max while Cosmos used her limited Chaos Magic to try and succeed. Ash's body was about to give out as ended up being pushed back. So did Cosmos. Both of them managed to hit affect each other in the long run, but the one who suffered the most was Cosmos.

"GAAAAAH!" She screamed as the Aura had infected her, interacting with the Chaos Magic inside of her. Ash tumbled after being thrown back. Despite suffering less pain than Cosmos, his body could faint at any moment and result in another Delayed Aura Ataxia moment.

Sombra used his magic to summon a wall of shadows. This wall of shadows had caught Ash, preventing him from receiving a hard crash. "Ugh..." Ash grunted as he hung in there, but barely after pushing himself. Cosmos jerked back, almost falling over.

Despite the encounter being a draw, Cosmos took the brunt of this accumulated damage. Seeing how winded she was, she immediately used her magic to return all of Cynthia's Pokemon. "Darn it! Darn it all...! I should be unstoppable! I shouldn't lose to someone like you!"

Seeing that she was fairly bewildered to keep going, Cosmos attempted one last action to try and save herself. With the flick of her finger, she had manipulated the earth and the sky, messing with space once more. The force of gravity along with the tremors of an earthquake had passed through the ground, immediately moving the landscape itself.

"Huh?" Ash and his Pokemon felt this sudden change in momentum. Before they knew it, the ground itself, a large majority of it that made up most of the mountainside, had been manipulated. This entire chunk of the area had been dragged away as if it was being carried by sea, drifting away. Ash and his weakened Pokemon were then taken away, distanced from Cosmos.

It wasn't just the chunk of the landscape being taken away. The sky had been tilted, sending Ash and his friends on a downwards momentum due to the tilted heavens at a 60 degrees angle.

That was Cosmos' best attempt as she wouldn't have to interact with Ash's Aura again. At least for now. Right now, Cosmos only felt like recovering. She managed to get Ash and his team away from her, giving the Spirit of Malice some time to think and breathe.

To heal, she thought of one thing to do. She looked up at the sky and the massive cut that she had made, focusing on the Chaos Magic flowing inside of it. The Spirit of Malice grunted before ascending, flying towards the cut. Her wings felt weak thanks to the Aura, but she persisted. She managed to teleport higher into the sky to avoid pushing herself any further.

Once high enough, Cosmos jumped into the sky of Chaos Magic as if her life depended on it. Entering it allowed her to be in her element. She closed her eyes, floating within the cracked sky and the flow of Chaos Magic before taking deep breaths.

After a few seconds, all of the Chaos Magic responded to the draconequus, welcoming her. It was a wonderful feeling as Cosmos started recovering as a smile appeared on her face. "Aaahh..." She managed to heal up after all that had happened. It was a close indeed. One that Cosmos wished didn't get as intense as it had to be.

"That Ash Ketchum...He's too much of a threat. How can Aura be this dangerous to me?" Cosmos put her hand on her face, gripping it with a burning hatred. She found someone new to hate with all her fury. Ash Ketchum. "But...He could only do this to me when my magic was not at its peak. Which means...the moment I am fully revived...not even Aura can stop me."

Cosmos was now highly optimistic about her revival. Aura proved to be a terrifying force to her. Something that could combat her Chaos Magic and leave a lasting effect on her. It made her thrilled that her revival could negate that completely.

"Yes! And even that pesky Fairy Magic as well! Oh, Discord! All of these roadblocks and obstacles are keeping us apart for so long...but very soon, we will be together again!"

She laughed before descending out of the flow of Chaos Magic. She was expecting the final two stars eventually and potentially the extra third one that could let her break past her natural magical limitations.

However, while laughing by herself, thinking of all the achievements she could obtain, a roar had been heard. Cosmos' laugh had been overlapped and overpowered by this roar which had echoed throughout the skies. She paused for a moment as this roar was audible in every direction. The Spirit of Malice wasn't sure what kind of roar this was. It did not sound like anything she had heard before. It confused Cosmos, but she decided to press on, ignoring it.

"They're expecting me at Canterlot. They'll see me there..." Cosmos chose to head back to Canterlot where Fluttershy and everyone else was waiting.

She used her magic to look in the distance, seeing that the train to Canterlot was about to reach the nearest train station. Cosmos would meet with them there, teleporting back to the royal city.


Griffonstone. Nightfall.

Sienna had arrived at Griffonstone. She was looking for one of the Andalusian Stars that was located somewhere here while Cosmos was busy dealing with those who would get in her way.

As for Griffonstone, during this chaotic night, many of the griffons had been used to chaos by now. At least, their own unique chaos that only exists here. Al lof this rabble wasn't enough to get them curious as this part of Equestria remained almost unaffected by Cosmos so far. Almost. Thanks to the sky being torn in half, mysterious purple rain started dropping from below, causing a purple rainstorm here at Griffonstone. Again. That wasn't enough.

Just what Sienna needed.

She went rummaging through all the small stands that sold products, searching for the Andalusian Star, but despite having a good memory of it, thanks to Cosmos' actions being far earlier than the original timeline had it, the location of the stars was not consistent. Only the Canterlot Chamber and below the Everfree Forest kept their original locations.

"Come on...Stupid timeline. Where is that final star?" Sienna grumbled, quietly moving through all of the stores to try and find the star. So far, she wasn't gaining any luck. She then turned her attention to the buildings of the Griffon, seeing that as the next target.

This made her sigh. Sienna did not want to mess with the griffons up close, especially considering how much her magic has been hindered. But, her options were scarce now. The buildings were all that she could think of. "Oh well...Griffons love things of great value...so one of them has to be keeping it inside."

Sienna was ready to try and infiltrate all of these homes without waking a single griffon up. However, before she could think of which house to visit first, her attention was drawn to something new. The sky. It wasn't the tear in the sky that caught her. She already knew about it and was still stunned by it. Rather. Something else.

She heard a roar that had passed through the skies and even from the realm of Chaos Magic. The same roar that Cosmos had heard. Except, unlike Cosmos, Sienna recognized this cry. And upon hearing it, sent shivers down her spine.

"Oh no! It's-"


Canterlot.

Cosmos had returned to Canterlot via teleportation, getting rid of her astral form for now and reappearing as Cynthia's standard appearance. She stood on the castle's balcony, watching over everyone else that was below her. Still, the ponies kept dancing as some of them had passed out or fallen asleep from exhaustion. Others took breaks, wanting to catch their breath.

Cosmos had then seen Fluttershy and the others show up here, at last, leaving the train station as they came across the gates to Canterlot, which were not guarded at all. Mostly because all of the guards were knocked out thanks to the Connection Spell.

"Cosmos!" Applejack shouted at Cosmos, spotting her on top of the balcony.

"Beat you here first!" Cosmos taunted.

"Where's Ash?!" Apple Bloom gasped.

"That nuisance and I aren't done yet!" Cosmos clenched her fist. "He may have gotten the better of me...but the next time I see him, victory will be mine for sure!"

"Oh, so you lost?" Roseluck put on a cocky smirk. "And fled all the way back here, huh? That's embarrassing for someone who's gotten so powerful, eh?"

"I did not lose!" Cosmos roared, causing chaotic lightning to come crashing down. The lightning had woken up those who were falling asleep, startling them as constant streams of this chaotic lightning kept thundering and raining down constantly, correlating with Cosmos' rage. "It was a stalemate at best!"

"But we can fix that, can't we?" Applejack adjusted her hat. "Before you can get back to your true body!"

"You won't beat me! I'll admit, you're formidable and you pose a threat! But this is only because I'm limited! When those final stars come to me, I will be unstoppable! That much is true! Can you even debate that?"

"Well..." Goh shrugged.

"You can't! It's that simple! But right now, I need to make do with what I have. And what I have was enough to threaten all of you! Even with that grass dinosaur changing fate to save your lives!" Cosmos pointed at Bayleef who was still missing some of her leaves. Despite being healed by Audino, she needed the Sun to recover her leaves.

"B-Bay...!"

"When I become ruler of this universe, I need to make some immediate changes and improvements! I've acknowledged the strength of Pokemon. They are powerful. Absurdly powerful." Cosmos shook her head. "But when partnered with a trainer, their strength is magnified to a point where it becomes oh-so troublesome to deal with them. Which is why...the Pokemon World is next in line for me to conquer. Possessing bodies won't do anymore. I need to have the Humans of that world submit to my will so that I can keep that overwhelming strength that they share with those creatures. You all...not so much."

"Are you saying we don't have a strong bond with our Pokemon?!" Applejack shouted back at her.

"You all are subpar. You're just like me in that you don't know everything about these Strange and Wonderful Creatures. I'll consider adding you to my army...just in case. But the Pokemon World and the power that could be on my side is too wonderful! I will become more than the Spirit of Malice! I will become a God! Above all! And with an infinite number of universes out there, my malicious conquest will be endless! More and more will rack up my count, whether in destruction or loyalty to me! And there will be nothing...Nothing that will stop me! Do you hear me?! No-"

But just as Cosmos went on a rant, declaring what she would do after this was all over, her rambling had been cut off. By that same roar. This time, it was closer, louder and had stronger vibrations. The chaotic lightning around her had crashed, but the roar overpowered it.

Straight from the skies, a giant figure had appeared with a pink flash, right behind Cosmos. Everyone looked in awe and shock while Cosmos was stuck in place. That's when they saw it.

A theropod-figured Pokemon had appeared with round purple-striped plates on its shoulder area, where two pink pearl-like crystals lie encrusted with a grey rim encircling them, and fin-like wings on its back. Stripes and markings of a darker shade and grey underarms and waist could be seen complimenting its light purple body. To many, this Pokemon was new, but to Hollow and to an extent Scootaloo, this Pokemon looked familiar. Cosmos slowly turned around to see a massive shadow cast over her. That's when she also saw this large Pokemon for the first time.

It was none other than the Spatial Pokemon and the Guardian of Space.

Palkia.

As the journey continues.


Chapter 792 End.

PreviousChapters Next