• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,890 Views, 7,932 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,932
 22,890

PreviousChapters Next
Scootaloo vs Night Sprout

Equestria. Canterlot. Canterlot Stadium. Afternoon.

The battle between Scootaloo and Night Sprout, who was going under the disguise of Blue Moon, was about to begin. Night Sprout recently had a run-in with Darkrai, causing her to almost be late for her next battle. But she barely made it. Speaking of Darkrai, he had a lot to share with Princess Celestia after what he had seen.

Over at the balcony, Darkrai had ascended from the shadows, grabbing the attention of Ash, Celestia and Tobias. Especially Tobias.

"Darkrai?!" Tobias gasped. He was surprised to see this Pokemon here for one good reason.

"Princess Celestia. You definitely need to hear this." Darkrai spoke to her.

"What is it, Darkrai? Did you discover something?" Celestia asked, sensing the seriousness in Darkrai's voice. Then again, he always sounded serious.

"I did. It's about Magehold and the Dread League. I managed to get something important that you need to know. And she's standing right there." Darkrai aimed his claw at the arena where Night Sprout was.

"Both trainers. Please send out your Pokemon." Meanwhile, the referee had given the command for them both to send out their Pokemon.

"Then for this one...it's Pachirisu!" Scootaloo picked her Pachirisu for this battle, sending the EleSquirrel Pokemon out.

"Pachirisu!"

"For me, I'm sticking with Pangoro." Just like before, Night Sprout chose Pangoro for this battle, sending the Daunting Pokemon out.

"Pangoro!"

"She's a vampire?!" And right after both Pokemon had been sent out, Celestia gasped, gazing at Blue Moon. She wasn't sure if she could believe that, even if Darkrai was a good friend.

"It may be hard to believe, but that disguise exists for a reason. As a means to protect herself from the Sun." Darkrai explained further. "Her main goal is to find information about Yveltal, but she's also here to participate in the tournament."

"Both?" said Ash as he turned to face the arena. "Hmm..." He sat there, pondering for a bit.

"I also left her to complete the tournament even after returning here. Is that alright with you?"

"Hmm...Let her finish this battle first." Celestia chose to hold out, observing Night Sprout before doing anything else. It was too soon to do anything rash, especially out in the open.

"You're gonna have that small Pokemon battle my Pangoro?" Night Sprout let out a tiny chuckle, seeing the overwhelming size difference between Pachirisu and Pangoro. It was almost laughable. "I think this'll be easy and quick."

"Size isn't everything, ya know." Scootaloo pouted along with Pachirisu, who was trying to size Pangoro up by putting on a tough expression.

"Where I come from, it is everything." Night Sprout scoffed. "I think this competition's gonna be a breeze for me. I'll get past the last few matches and then battle Ash and win!"

"Win? I don't know about that..." Scootaloo lowered her eyes as Night Sprout was certainly reaching.

"I'll prove it. And I'll start by beating you."

"Battle Start!"

"Okay, Pachirisu! Let's use Spark!"

"Pachi!" Pachirisu went first. By building up energy within his body, he unleashed an aura of electricity before then using it to propel himself. He was going for a full-force electrifying tackle that made her move at impressive speeds.

"Pangoro. Dragon Claw!" Night Sprout shouted out.

"Pangoro!" Pangoro would meet Pachirisu by holding his hand out. An energy claw made ut of draconic energy had been formed in a dark green as the Daunting Pokemon then slashed with great ferocity. Spark and Dragon Claw collided with Pachirisu trying to break past Dragon Claw. Pangoro was clearly dominant in the physical strength category. "Goro!"

"Pa!" Pachirisu had been overpowered as Pangoro's Dragon Claw pushed him back, causing the EleSquirrel Pokemon to slide on the ground, almost falling on his back. "Chi...!"

"No good. Pachirisu won't break past that." Scootaloo said to herself. "Unless I do this! Pachirisu! Start zooming around with Spark!"

"Pa!" Pachirisu then used the force of Spark once more. But this time, consecutively. He started moving with Spark, using that same trick he did during the first Canterlot Tournament. Like a living lightning bolt, Pachirisu started moving from place to place with great speed, leaving only a flash of yellow and a golden blur.

"Goro? Goro?" Naturally, Pangoro was trying to follow Pachirisu. That was a challenge as Pachirisu certainly had the speed advantage over Pangoro.

"That's nothing. Pangoro, catch Pachirisu with Dragon Claw!"

"Pangoro!" Pangoro would try his best. He still kept the energy of Dragon Claw active. When Pachirisu approached, he swung his claw, however, he was too late as the Electric-Type managed to hit him in the face first. "Pan!" Pangoro growled with his head being moved back as Pachirisu zipped away. When Pangoro went to try and slash her now that she was close, he was too late yet again.

"Pachi!"Pachirisu rushed in again, tackling Pangoro from another side. Pangoro felt another electrifying impact, trying to land Dragon Claw to the best of his abilities, but he was too slow once more.

"Go, go, go!" Scootaloo yelled as Pachirisu went back and force, tackling Pangoro from all sides. Meanwhile, Pangoro was struggling to land Dragon Claw and could not hit Pachirisu once.

"Come on! Keep swinging! At least try and grab it!"

"Nice stuff!" Rainbow Dash cheered. "That Spark trick still works wonders for her!"

"Picking a big Pokemon while that trick is active is an unfortunate fate," said Twilight. "I don't know how she's going to overcome this."

"I can't overcome this!" Night Sprout thought to herself as she was struggling to keep track of Pachirisu. The moment she would try and say something to Pangoro, Pachirisu was already seconds ahead. Night Sprout certainly didn't want to lose right here and have Scootaloo prove her wrong. But that looked to be the case.

That is until she made a risky choice.

"Hmm...The only way I get past this...is with some Curse Magic. Yeah, that's it." Night Sprout decided to include some magic in this battle. It was the only solution she could think of. By using her Curse Magic, she manipulated not her body, but Pangoro's body.

Pangoro's eyes were the ones that were mainly affected as that was all that mattered right now. Dark blue shadows appeared around Pangoro's pupils as the energy was faint. While Night Sprout wanted to use her magic, she also didn't want to get caught, genuinely investing herself in this battle.

"Goro..." Pangoro's vision had been boosted greatly. Not in terms of how much he could see, but how fast he could catch something with his eyes. And once Pachirisu approached once more, Pangoro spotted his movements thanks to Night Sprout's Curse Magic. "Pan!" Pangoro roared, finally catching Pachirisu at the right moment, swinging his Dragon Claw.

"P-Pachi!" Pachirisu had finally been hit after all of her rapid movements. A clean one too as she went flying from the tearing power of Dragon Claw.

"Ah! Pachirisu!" Scootaloo gasped as the EleSquirrel Pokemon tumbled. Her electric aura had faded away as well but she was still in this. "I didn't think Pangoro would end up seeing it...We'll come back to that later. Pachirisu, use Discharge!"

"Pachiiii!" Pachirisu would keep his distance. And he would do so by unleashing a golden flare of electricity that flailed around violently.

"My Pangoro can see and deal with that too." Night Sprout smirked as the rapid movements of Discharge weren't bothering her. Not when she had enhanced eyesight on Pangoro. "Pangoro! Throat Chop, now!"

"Pangoro!" Pangoro would meet with the flare of electricity up close. With his brute force, he covered his hand in darkness before then chopping at the barrage of volts. Pangoro managed to cut them in half, clearing a way for himself was rushed in, violently chopping left and right.

"Yikes!" Scootaloo's ears, mane, tail and wings stood up, terrified at how Pangoro was just approaching, powering through the electricity. "Quick, Pachirisu! Flash!"

"Pachi...Paaaaa!" Seeing that Pangoro was getting too close, Pachirisu would have to stop him in his tracks. ANd what better way to do so than with Flash. By illuminating his body with all of the electricity residing within him, Pachirisu unleashed a light so bright that it encompassed this area. The referee had to whip out some sunglasses just to protect his eyesight whilst Scootaloo and Night Sprout squinted.

However, Pangoro was the most affected by it as he was the closest to Pachirisu. And once that golden light showed itself, he had been blinded and it didn't help that his vision had been greatly enhanced thanks to the Curse Magic. Now was the worst time to have amazing vision.

"P-Pangoro!" Pangoro cried out as he stepped back, putting his arm over his head.

"Of all the odds of that squirrel having a blinding move..." Night Sprout hated this. The moment she decided to give Pangoro enhanced eyesight and only a few seconds later, Pachirisu whips out an attack that perfectly counters it.

"Yeahahaha! Now, let Pangoro have it! Spark, let's go!"

"Pachirisu!" Now that Pangoro was wide open, Pachirisu could strike at full force. He stomped on the ground before building up some strength. He took a running start, building up some speed before taking off like a rocket. The EleSquirrel Pokemon had then crashed into Pangoro's stomach with an impact so great that multiple sparks flew out along with a visible shockwave.

"G-Goro!" Not only did it cause Pangoro to feel the power of this tiny titan, but after being hit by so many Electric attacks, it was only a matter of time before he was paralyzed. And that time was now. Pangoro was pushed back as electricity sparked out of his body. His vision was healing but it was still perplexing to him thanks to the enhanced sight.

"Huh?! What's all of that?!" Night Sprout gasped, noticing the sparks of electricity around Pangoro.

"It's paralysis." Scootaloo stood in a bipedal position, crossing her hooves while putting on a cheeky grin. Pachirisu did the same thing as Pangoro twitched, getting on one knee.

"Paralysis...?" Night Sprout paused for a moment before having a stunned expression that made her jerk back. "Like from the neck down!? Does it need some medical attention?!"

"Uhh..." Scootaloo then put on a poker face along with Pachirisu. "W-Well, it's paralysed but...not like that."

"Pachi."

"It's a status condition thing." Scootaloo scratched her mane. "It just makes the Pokemon a bit slower and sometimes stops their attacks."

"That's weird. Last I checked, being paralyzed was something worse. " Night Sprout smiled as it had some sadistic energy behind it. "Something pretty nice to look at."

"Nice to...look at...?" Scootaloo heard that clearly as it made her shudder. The implications behind Night Sprout's words were not pleasant at all.

"Ah!" Night Sprou realized what she was saying could lead to some unwarranted trouble. But she already had some trouble surrounding her thanks to Darkrai. "Forget that. So how am I supposed to battle if my Pangoro's paralyzed? That doesn't seem fair."

"You don't know a lot about Pokemon, do you? Well, you just keep going."

"Just keep going?" The vampire filly tilted her head. "That does sound pretty fun...having Pangoro battle in such a bad state gets me all cheery. That'll be a nice nightmare to see..." She thought to herself.

"Yeah. But that's all up to you and your Pokemon...Is what Ash told me. A Pokemon's at its best when it's battling with everything despite what happens. Even if my Pachirisu here gets frozen or something like that, I'm still gonna try."

"Pachirisu."

"Oooh..." Night Sprout nodded in understanding. "I think I get it. It's still pretty new to me."

"Then, I'll teach you!" Scootaloo declared that she would teach Night Sprout, seeing that she was new.

"What did she say?" Rarity uttered."Teach her?"

"Oh, that's so sweet," said Fluttershy. "Looks like we're all becoming mentors for new Pokemon Trainers, right?"

"You're at least around my age! I need to be taught!" Night Sprout vigorously aimed her hoof at the pegasus.

"Yeah, but who's got the most experience here?" Scootaloo replied with a cocky and confident smirk. But it was one that was both respectful and had some superiority energy in there.

"You..." Night Sprout had to admit that. Scootaloo was using her skills to lead her to victory as all Night Sprout did was use magic to enhance her Pokemon's sight.

"But, don't worry. I'd love to teach someone new about Pokemon. I've already been taught a lot about it by my friends and my teachers, who are also my friends. It's my turn."

"Nice, Scootaloo." Ash nodded in approval of Scootaloo's offer to help out Night Sprout. Even when hearing that she was a vampire, Ash couldn't help but respect that.

"Hmmm..." Celestia kept watching, judging this whole scenario along with the battle. It made her think for a bit about this vampire.

"Gee, thanks. Sounds good to me." Night Sprout ended up agreeing to take Scootaloo's assistance. "Maybe after this battle, you can teach me a few things. After I win."

"Huh?! Who said you were winning?!" Scootaloo roared. "Let's go, Pachirisu! Spark!"

"Pachi!"

"Seismic Toss!"

"Go-" But before Pangoro could assume the correct stance for Seismic Toss, that's when the paralysis kicked in. Pangoro twitched, feeling a burst of electricity inside and outside of him. This caused his stance to be disrupted and everything else, just as Scootaloo said. "G-Goro!"

"Chi! This allowed Pachirisu to crash right into Pangoro's head too, delivering a heavy blow and once again, almost knocking him back.

"Aw, come on!" Night Sprout groaned as now she saw what Scootaloo meant by the paralysis effect.

"Hehe! Now, Discharge!"

"Pachi!" After crashing into Pangoro, Pachirisu lunged back, building up even bigger energy as he blasted the Daunting Pokemon with a burst of discharging electricity. While Pachirisu was able to unleash a plethora of attacks, none of them were enough to knock Pangoro down.

At least not yet. Night Sprout could see that if this went on, Pangoro would eventually fall and that was something she wasn't shooting for. "I don't want Pangoro to lose...I need to win so that I can battle Ash!" She growled before sparking up another idea.

Her Curse Magic would play its part once more. She shifted her eyes, still hoping no one was looking or had noticed Pangoro's enhanced sight. "Unless...I just get rid of the paralysis..." She used her Curse Magic yet again on Pangoro. This time, on his entire body.

"G-Goro. Goro?" Pangoro felt another change in him. This time, his paralysis was gone. It just up and vanished as the yellow electricity crackling around him had faded away. "Pangoro."

"Huh?! His Paralysis is gone?!" Scootaloo gasped.

"It sure is. Guess my Pangoro's just that tough." Night Sprouted let out a sinister chuckle. "So, I've still got a chance! I'll finish this pretty quickly!"

"You can't break out of Paralysis...can you?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Not at all. The only way to get rid of the Paralysis is by healing." Twilight shook her head before looking over at Night Sprout. "Unless..."

"Okay then." Scootaloo took a deep breath. "I'm gonna finish this now."

"Same here. Whatever happens next is gonna defeat you!" Night Sprout declared. "This victory's mine! Pangoro! Dragon Claw!"

"Pachirisu! Dig!"

"Pachi!" Pachirisu burrowed his way underground while Pangoro approached him with draconic energy claws. But once he got there, Pachirisu was already underground. However, the vision enhancement from Night Sprout was still there as Pangoro waiting for the EleSquirrel Pokemon to show up.

"Pa!" Pachirisu burst out of the ground, going for a head tackle.

"Goro!" Pangoro saw it as he went for a strong slash the moment the Electric-Type got close. Pachirisu had been knocked away as Pangoro was now able to keep up with him.

"Discharge!"

"P-Pachi!" Pachirisu slid on the ground before then unleashing a flare of electricity. Pangoro put his arms up, blocking the rapid flares as they violently whipped him.

"Go through it, Pangoro! And use Seismic Toss!"

"Pan...Goro!" Pangoro stayed in a blocking stance, pushing his body through all the electricity just to try and reach Pachirisu.

"Keep going, Pachirisu! More!"

"Paaaachiiiii!" Pachirisu raised the power of her volts, upping the intensity as the lights were enough to darken the area. Pangoro felt this increase in power as now this forced him to try and break through some more.

"Pangoro!" Pangoro cried out as the electricity exploded around him, pushing him back. He couldn't break through it.

"Fine! Then hit the ground with Dragon Claw!"

"Pangoro!" Pangoro slashed the ground with the power of Dragon Claw as Night Sprout was now getting into the heat of a Pokemon Battle. She was now starting to see how fierce they can become when both trainers are trying their absolute best. Pangoro slashed the ground, sending the energy of Dragon Claw towards Pachirisu.

"Uh oh! Dodge, Pachirisu!"

"Pachi!" Pachirisu started booking it as the energy approached viciously, even leaving claw marks on the ground. But it seemed that when trying to run to the side, the energy managed to graze her, damaging the Electric-Type. "Pa!"

"Pachirisu, no!"

"Chi!" Pachirisu rolled on the ground, gritting his teeth. HE was still in this battle, but now his fragility was starting to show. Whilst he managed to land the most attacks on Pangoro, the strength of the Daunting Pokemon said otherwise.

"Are you okay, Pachirisu?!"

"Pachi...!" Pachirisu got back up, breathing in and out as scratches were now seen around her from this long and intense battle.

"This victory's mine!" Let's go! Seismic Toss!"

"Pangoro!" Pangoro bellowed before lunging in. Scootaloo growled, thinking of what her next approach should be since Pangoro's showing greater endurance than her partner. That's when an idea hit her.

"I got it! Pachirisu! Get ready!"

"Pachi...!" Pachirisu stood there, looking Pangoro dead in the eyes. the Dark-Fighting-Type ended up grabbing Pachirisu with just one arm. After grabbing Pachirisu, Pangoro put the Electric-Type in a powerful grapple hold. He had then taken a mighty leap, ascending into the air at great lengths.

"Oh yeah!" Night Sprout almost revealed her vampire wings, gently flapping them while cheering her partner on. "Go, Pangoro!"

"Now! Discharge!"

"Pachirisu...! Pa!" Pachirisu's eyes flared yellow as this was part of Scootaloo's plan. Pachirisu unleashed a devastating burst of electricity that was up close to Pangoro's face and entire body. Closer than ever as the skies were lit up with a golden light shining and sparking greatly.

"P-Paaaan!" Pangoro cried out as Pachirisu let him have it all. The hold on the EleSquirrel Pokemon had been weakened too, allowing for Pachirisu to slip out as Seismic Toss had been interrupted.

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes! Now! Spark!"

"Pachi!" Pachirisu went for one final hurrah. While having some air time, he sparked up his body with another golden aura as Pangoro started falling. But to make sure this was the end, Pachrisu shot himself down as a lightning bolt-shaped aura came crashing at full speed, hitting Pangoro's stomach. The force of Pachirisu made Pangoro fall down faster as a great crash had happened on the ground.

Pachirisu jumped out of the smoke afterwards, waddling about as his eyes were also dizzy. He almost fell over but he just barely managed to keep himself steady. "Pachi."

"Pangoro..." But as for Pangoro, it was over. He had fainted.

"Pangoro is unable to battle! Pachirisu wins! Thus the victor is Scootaloo!"

"Let's go! Pulled it off in the end!" Scootaloo thrust her hoof into the air with Pachrisu doing the same with his arm.

"Pachi!"

"She did it! Oh, that was a bit stressful but she did it!" Fluttershy exclaimed, flapping her wings with joy.

"That Pangoro looked invincible for a bit, but there was no need to worry!" Twilight laughed.

"Pachi!" Pachirisu then ran over to Scootaloo as the both of them embraced with a hug. "Pa!"

"You rock, Pachirisu!" SCootaloo laughed, spinning with Pachirisu in her embrace.

"I lost..." Night Sprout lowered her head, grumbling as this was not the outcome that she wanted. However, that all changed once she raised her head. "But...that was a lot of fun."

"Wasn't it?" Scootaloo grinned with Pachirisu sitting on her head moments later.

"Mhm. Thank you, Pangoro. I know you did your best." Night Sprout went over to the Daunting Pokemon. "Even when using my Magic on you."

"Wait. You used magic?!" Scootaloo gasped.

"RIght. Sorry for cheating but...I just didn't want to lose."

"It's cheating?"

"Isn't it?" Now the two of them reached a confusing state of mind. Night Sprout thought it was cheating, but Scootaloo wasn't so sure. They had only one pony to look at for answers. The referee.

"Eh. She lost." The unicorn referee shrugged. "Plus, there's nothing in the rules that says it's against the rules. I think."

"Works for me. Thanks for the awesome battle, Scootaloo."

"You too, Blue Moon. Uh, if we ever meet again, let's have another battle."

"I don't know if we'll have another battle. But one day, we'll all be together in one place." Night Sprout replied, having sinister and deadly undertones within what she said.

"Uh sure. Root for me, okay?"

"That was the best one so far!" Ash pumped his fists into the air with excitement. "They were both awesome!"

"True." Tobias nodded in agreement.

"What now, Celestia?" Darkrai focused on what truly mattered. Night Sprout. Now that she lost, she could no longer take part in this competition.

"Well, this is a great chance to get close to a vampire from Magehold. Not one for interrogating children though..." Celestia pouted before standing up. "Let's go anyway. We'll meet her outside."

"Hang on." Ash turned to Celestia. "Don't do anything too rash, you guys."

"Pikachu."

"Not at all. At the end of the day, and what Darkrai had told me about what he saw in those nightmares, she's just a child."

"A terrifying child," Darkrai added as he had a different opinion in contrast to Celestia. "From what I've seen, she is a problem. At least, when it comes to finding that book."

"Ahem. The important thing is that she's only here for information about Yveltal. Blue Moon was going for Ponyville, right, Darkrai?"

"Twilight's Castle, no doubt. Which means that the vampires know about Ponyville and what Twilight does." Darkrai answered. "Are you sure you know what to, Princess Celestia?"

"I do. Let's make this as simple as we can."

Night Sprout had lost, so she was most definitely out of here. However, while the completion was what she wanted to do the most, now that she lost it, NightSprout could focus on the next best thing, Finding information about Yveltal. But despite her goals, she certainly had fun as she got to experience the true thrill of a Pokemon Battle as the journey continues.


Chapter 815 End.

PreviousChapters Next