• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,904 Views, 7,933 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,933
 22,904

PreviousChapters Next
Call for a Legend

Author's Note:

In this chapter, Primarina sings a special song that might be very familiar. Oracion. Here it is

Currently, Yamper has Cozy Glow trapped in a train with it.

After an awkward and suspicious revelation that involved a food stall, restrained ponies and Pokedollars, Yamper and Cozy Glow had ended up in this situation because of those two very specific events.

"Yamper! Yamper!" The Puppy Pokemon barked.

"You're a real bother you know that!" Cozy Glow growled at Yamper. "But it's fine. I've got my own way of dealing with you." She pulled out a Poke Ball. "I worked really hard to catch you, so you'd better not disappoint!"

The Pokemon she sent out was a very familiar one. Not to Yamper, but one who's been active and is fairly known in Equestria. At least, in Ponyville.

That Pokemon was Togepi. The same Togepi who has a bitter rivalry and hatred towards Mayor Mare and all of Ponyville. She had actually been caught by Cozy Glow. And not too long ago.

"Toge?"

"Alright, you! Let's get this started! Fry that dog with Flamethrower!" Cozy Glow commanded.

"Ge? Toge!" Togepi refused as she scoffed, turning away from Cozy Glow.

"Huh?! Hey! I gave an order! So attack! That's how this works!"

"Togepi!" Togepi further scoffed at Cozy Glow, aggravating the little pegasus.

"Why you...!" Cozy Glow flew over to Togepi. "You did this before! Why won't you listen to me?!"

"Toge! Togepi-To!" Togepi approached Cozy Glow as the two of them butted heads. Apparently, this isn't the first time this has happened. And it certainly won't be the last.

"Listen here you mutated egg! I'm your trainer, so you gotta do what I say!"

"Togepi!" But Togepi refused to listen as for the longest time, she's been a solo Pokemon acting on her own. The fact that she had been captured just angered her more than anything.

The two of them had their heads clashing against each other, with one refusing to listen and the other annoyed by her partner's denial. Ironically, their real enemy, Yamper, was right in front of them, looking at the duo squabble and bicker.

"Yam?"

"Toge!" Togepi suddenly slapped Cozy Glow in the face, further accelerating the hostility that filled the train. As if it wasn't hostile enough. The Poke Ball Cozy Glow held fell out of her hoof and rolled underneath one of the seats of the carriage.

"Ah..." Cozy Glow cocked back as she now had the imprint of a Togepi on her cheek. Never before has she been slapped. Let alone by a Pokemon who is arguably the same age as her.

"Toge-ge-ge!" The Spike Ball Pokemon laughed after seeing Cozy Glow's reaction. To her, it was priceless and she enjoyed the little pony's absolute shock.

"Why you...!" Cozy Glow, clearly not happy about the sudden slap to the face, decided to retaliate. She did so by grabbing one of the pillows on the train and smacking Togepi in the head with it.

"To!" The Fairy-Type bounced up and down after being hit by the pillow, prompting Cozy Glow to make a cocky smile as she knew it felt good to get Togepi back.

Naturally, this only fueled the fire between them even further. And infuriated Togepi also chose to retaliate as well. And she did so by pouncing on Cozy Glow, initiating in an inevitable fight. Once Togepi pounced on Cozy Glow, the two of them entered a scuffle where they were rolling around on the floor, trying to 1UP each other.

"Per? Yam?" Yamper was just enjoying the view. Originally, the Puppy Pokemon was going to get involved by stopping Cozy Glow. But with how things are turning out now, perhaps waiting to see how it will all end is the better and more enjoyable outcome as Yamper sat down, watching the chaos unfurl.

"Knock it off!" Cozy Glow tossed Togepi off her as her mane had been ruffled up because of the rolling tussle.

"Gepi!" Togepi tumbled on the floor because of Cozy Glow's toss. The Spike Ball Pokemon stood up, shaking her head as she wasn't done yet. Instead of getting up close and personal with Cozy Glow, she was going to attack the little pegasus from afar.

And she was going to use the move Flamethrower to do so as her mouth was already flaring with fire. Obviously, even Cozy Glow knew that she couldn't really do anything against this as she gulped with a nervous look on her face spawning.

"H-Hey..." Cozy stuttered. "You're not gonna really use it on me, are ya?"

"Toge!" Togepi's mouth flared with stronger fire, showing that she was determined to do it.

"Guess you are..." Cozy Glow laughed nervously before turning around. There was only one thing left to do. Run or fly. Either way, none of them would matter because of the range of Flamethrower. "Aah!" Cozy Glow chose to fly as Togepi started breathing fire from her mouth.

"Yam?!" Yamper knew that any flames inside of a train were already a huge red flag. And now that it was being used as a weapon, there's a good chance the entire train will be destroyed, along with everyone in it.

The fire went in a straight line and thankfully, it hadn't hit the furniture or walls of the train. Yet. But if it carries on, then the train would be in a horrible state.


The small countryside. 13:00

The School of Aria was still going on. Right now, the lesson on learning how to control the water with singing alone was ongoing with Primarina giving an example. Aria, Sonata, Jewel and the others taking part in this attraction paid close attention to what would happen next.

"Prima-Primarina-Prima-Rina!" The Soloist Pokemon was about to use her signature move. Sparkling Aria. Primarina stood up on her tail as she started singing. She then formed an orb of water with multiple bubbles surrounding it above her head. The orb then flew towards the lake while a beautiful and harmonic melody that could soothe any soul continued playing.

Once the orb entered the lake, the water was being manipulated by the singing of Sparkling Aria as it rose. The water was dancing to Primarina's aria as everyone gazed at the water moving in a smooth and majestic manner.

"Amazing..." Aria gawked.

"Yeah..." Even Adagio was impressed as she nodded slowly.

"Isn't it?" The employee walked up. "This music that Primarina plays is known as Oracion."

"Oracion?" Sonata turned to the employee.

"It means Prayer. Primarina learned it when visiting Alamos Town in Sinnoh. It's a song that has the power to calm and soothe even the fiercest anger. And this is just Primarina singing it. In Alamos Town, it's even greater..."

"I believe that..." Sunset Shimmer nodded.

Primarina's singing was so powerful that not only was it controlling the entire lake, but it was even echoing throughout the countryside and beyond. All humans, ponies and Pokemon nearby or afar heard this beautiful song flow through the skies.

Flying-Type Pokemon were even being soothed as the song reached them. Even Adagio could feel this beautiful song calm her. As if all of her hatred for ponies were being soothed. Her hatred was still there, but this song was strong enough to make her forget about it for a while.

Oracion was powerful enough to even heal the land and anything that was destroyed. The food stall that Yamper charged into had been repaired by the sound of Oracion. But since this was just Primarina singing it, it didn't go too far.

But it was far enough to reach the train since it had just stopped at another train station that was near the countryside's train station.

Inside the train, Togepi, Cozy Glow, Yamper and the conductor could feel and hear Oracion. Even two individuals such as Togepi and Cozy Glow couldn't help but calm down after hearing this beautiful symphony.

Togepi looked up as she stopped using Flamethrower on Cozy Glow while Cozy Glow descended from the air, taking in the sound and aura of Oracion. For a minute, their fighting had come to an end.

Those at the School of Aria had almost fallen asleep because of Oracion. Thankfully, Primarina put an end to it before everyone was knocked out from the sound.

Hollow and Chloe had arrived after hearing that song. They were originally running towards the lake, but Oracion caused them to start walking.

"That was beautiful..." A perplexed Chloe said.

"Pop...!" Popplio had an even larger reason to look up to Primarina after that beautiful performance.

"Marina..." Primarina knew that after that song, someone was coming. The employee did say before that sometimes, Primarina's singing can summon a super rare Pokemon because of how beautiful and harmonic her singing is.

And what she was right.

Because the moment the water returned to normal, no longer being controlled by Primarina's singing, the lake was rumbling. A very important Pokemon had responded to Primarina's song. And that Pokemon was the one who expanded the seas of the Pokemon World, the Pokemon who battles with Groudon at times, one of the members of the Weather Trio and the personification of the sea itself.

Kyogre.

The Sea Basin Pokemon emerged from the lake, causing the water to form a dome-shape because of Kyogre's gargantuan 4.5m height. It cast a large shadow over the countryside, grabbing the attention of everyone currently residing there.

"K-Kyogre?!" Hollow and Jewel stuttered.

"What is that?!" A curious Sunset Shimmer took out her Pokedex.

"Kyogre. The Sea Basin Pokemon. Kyogre is said to be the personification of the sea itself. A mythical Pokémon said to have swelled and widened the seas with rain and tidal waves. It can summon storms that cause the sea levels to rise. It battled with Groudon as each sought to gain the power of nature."

"Like always! Songstress Primarina's singing attracts Kyogre once again!" The employee exclaimed

"This isn't the first time this has happened?!" Jewel gasped.

"Nope. And it certainly won't be the last. Kyogre always shows up nearby whenever Primarina sings Oracion. And it certainly moves fast."

"That's some speed..." Hollow gawked before snapping back to reality, remembering why he came here. "Oh, right! Back on track!"

"What is it dear?" Jewel asked.

"Just a tiny problem. But we're trying to catch a train with this girl's Pokemon inside of it." Hollow pointed at Chloe. "We're gonna go by sea via a Poke-Ride."

"My Yamper's currently with someone who trapped two ponies underneath the food stall and started profiting from their own hard work. Yamper knew something was wrong, so now it's pursuing that little kid. Of all things..." Chloe explained.

"Ooh! What's a Poke Ride?" Sonata slid in, curious about the existence of a Poke-Ride.

"I can tell you later when I get back. Do I have my Sharpedo with me?" Hollow thought for a moment.

When they mentioned Poke-Ride, the circumstances they were currently facing which involved Cozy Glow and Yamper and catching up to a train via a ride on the sea, Kyogre suddenly let out a powerful cry that alerted everyone.

"D-Did it have to roar out of nowhere?" Adagio groaned.

"Prima?"

"Oh! Really?!" The employee gasped.

"What? What is it?" Aria looked at the employee and Primarina.

"Marina. Prima."

"Seems as if Kyogre would like to lend some small assistance." The employee translated.

"Hm? It would?" Hollow looked back at Kyogre, then back at the employee, then at Primarina. "Seriously?"

"Kyogre's in the mood. So of course." The employee gave a thumbs up. "Won't be too long anyway."

"Wait a sec...getting a ride from a Legendary Pokemon sounds a bit overwhelming, don't ya think?" Chloe laughed nervously.

"You'd be crazy not to," said Adagio. "I'm not into Pokemon but if I was, I'd take this opportunity in a heartbeat. You wanna get to your Yamper, do you?"

"Well, I'm not super into Pokemon either but...I am really worried for Yamper, so okay!" Chloe nodded.

"Primarina!" Primarina decided to help out by having Hollow and Chloe get on Kyogre's back. It is a large Pokemon so getting on top of it would not be easy whatsoever. The Soloist Pokemon did this by once again, singing to the lake and manipulating the water.

The water moved with Primarina's voice as it was approaching both Hollow and Chloe. The two of them stood perfectly still as the water encircled them, swooping the duo off the ground and carrying them both.

"O-Oh...!" Chloe felt a bit unbalanced and queasy by being carried by water of all things This was an entirely new feeling for her. But for Hollow, it wasn't too unusual. Then again, he's interacted with Pokemon more than Chloe has.

"Lucky!" Sonata pouted as she wanted to experience something like that as well.

The waters of Primarina's humming had guided them both to Kyogre while singing a song in the process. With a gentle elegance, the dancing water had placed Hollow and Chloe on Kyogre's back as the song had come to an end.

"Oh...Is this what Kyogre's back feels like? How soft and...squishy?" Chloe felt the back of Kyogre. Its skin was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

"The train's probably already left the current station far from here. Which means its next stop is near a large lake. That'll be a good place for Kyogre to travel on." said Hollow.

"Good luck with your little um...what's this about? Children, food stalls and a Yamper?" Jewel spoke.

"It'll be fine." Hollow raised his arm. "Plus I get to ride on Kyogre. How cool is that?"

With one final cry, Kyogre was ready to pursue the train via sea travel. The Sea Basin Pokemon submerged its body. But it only did it halfway so that Chloe and Hollow could have the chance to breathe. Kyogre controls the sea, meaning that not only is it much faster in it, but it knows where any living creature or even object may be.

Because of that, the Sea Basin Pokemon knows where to go as it got a move on, leaving large wave ripples as Chloe and Hollow waved goodbye for now to the countryside.


Back on the train.

Since Oracion had ended and Cozy Glow and Togepi had calmed down, everything looked peaceful at first, but unfortunately, it didn't take long for something to spark up again.

"That was beautiful..." Cozy Glow gushed. "I kinda forgot what we were fighting about."

"Toge..." Togepi nodded before remembering why they were fighting in the first place. Remembering the reason, Togepi struck first blood by whacking Cozy Glow on the head. "Togepi!"

"Ow!" Cozy Glow wailed. "Grgh...now I remember. Look! I'm not in the mood to fight you...since I want to live and all, but we should work together right now."

"Toge?" Togepi asked why.

"Cause the real problem's right in front of us!" Cozy Glow pointed her hoof at Yamper.

"Yamper?"

"Gepi." Togepi didn't have any relation or squabble with Yamper so she found it pointless to fight against him.

"Tch. Of course, you'd say no to that. What's the point of being a Pokemon Trainer if your stubborn and stupid Pokemon won't even listen to you?!" Cozy Glow shoved Togepi.

"Toge!" That one shove only escalated the conflict as Togepi was about to reply with another Flamethrower from her mouth.

"Yamper!" Yamper realized that if it didn't do something, this train would be destroyed by the flames of Togepi. Or something worse. Thus, the Puppy Pokemon had to step in.

It did this by running towards, Togepi and tackling her to the floor before she could unleash Flamethrower from her mouth. Yamper successfully stopped Flamethrower from coming but had ended up granting Cozy Glow's wish.

"Toge!"

"Yamper! Yamper Yam!" Yamper barked at Togepi, telling her to stop before she causes any further damage to the train with her and Cozy Glow's petty antics.

"Togepi!" Togepi told Yamper to stay out of her way, or else she'll have to deal with the Puppy Pokemon as well. Obviously, Yamper was here for a reason, so for it to stay out of Togepi's way, would be impossible.

"So, you gonna work with me now? This dog's the real problem here." Cozy Glow flew over.

"Togepi!" Togepi still refused to work with Cozy Glow, but she was willing to deal with the nuisance that was Yamper.

"Yam! Yamper!" Yamper kept on barking as its hair stood up with electricity flaring.

"Ge!" Togepi found Yamper to be annoying. Thus, she went on the offensive by using Flamethrower on the Puppy Pokemon instead of Cozy Glow.

"Per!" Yamper saw that Togepi was attacking, so it was time to act. The Puppy Pokemon used Spark to charge right through the Flamethrower, using the electric aura as a shield. Yamper ended up smashing into Togepi upon contact with Spark, knocking the Spike Ball Pokemon into the little pegasus.

"Toge!"

"Gouh!" Cozy Glow and Togepi both tumbled on the floor.

"Toge...!" Togepi pushed Cozy Glow off her as she quickly regained her composure. Enraged, Togepi then started using the move Yamper feared. Flamethrower. This time, she got to pull it off as she started spraying scorching flames around the interior of the train.

Immediately, the seats had caught on fire, along with the walls, floor and ceiling. Exactly what Yamper was worried about. And it had happened. Yamper looked around to see that the train had already been met with flames that were burning to seemingly no end.

Right now, Yamper couldn't focus on Togepi. Instead, it had to focus on putting the fire out before it worsens. It did this by forcefully launching itself towards the fire, bellyflopping on the seats that had flames bursting out. "Per!"

"Toge?"

"Yamper!" Naturally, Yamper took some damage by interacting with the flames without something to protect its body. As such, when it bellyflopped on the seats, its stomach caught on fire, causing the Puppy Pokemon to fall on its back as it was whimpering.

"Togepi!" Togepi saw an opening as Yamper was running around, trying to get the fire off. The Spike Ball Pokemon took the opportunity to attack by using Dazzling Gleam. She raised her arm as a rainbow orb formed.

"Per?!" Yamper gasped, spotting the rainbow orb on Togepi's arm, realizing that another attack was coming soon. The Puppy Pokemon quickly ran as multiple beams of Fairy magic were shot out of Togepi's arm.

The rainbow beams started to chase down Yamper throughout the train, seemingly homing in on the Electric-Type. Yamper ran through the open door, entering the next carriage while the Dazzling Gleams made chase.

One of the Dazzling Gleams managed to hit Yamper from behind, causing the Puppy Pokemon to squeal and lose balance, falling on its belly. "Y-Yam!"

With Yamper on the floor, the rest of the Dazzling Gleams had enough time to bombard the Electric-Type as rainbow explosions came flying out each time the Dazzling Gleams hit.

"Yes!" Cozy Glow cheered. "That should deal with that problem." She thought that Yamper had been knocked out, but to her surprise, the Puppy Pokemon jumped out of the rainbow smoke, revealing to be alright and still conscious as it was now approaching Togepi.

"Toge?!"

"Yam! Yam!" Yamper was building up speed as it was about to use Spark once more. Volts of electricity sparked around Yamper as it seemed as if it was going to crash into Togepi.

"To!" Togepi was ready for that, however. She used the move Ancient Power by summoning large rocks from thin air. She sent those rocks flying towards Yamper, hoping to crush the Puppy Pokemon with them.

"Yamper!" Yamper wasn't actually going for Togepi. Instead, it used its amazing speed to put out the fire by running on the walls and ceiling that had flames on them. It was a smart decision since it was an effective way to take out the fire.

However, even when Yamper took out the flames, there was one problem. The rocks of Ancient Power only made things worse as they had missed Yamper. Because they missed Yamper, they hit the walls of the train, which was not a good sign. Ancient Power was powerful enough to not only cause damage to the train but also derail it.

"Gepi!" Togepi, frustrated that she couldn't catch Yamper, decided to try Ancient Power once more while Yamper moves around the train, putting out every last fire. And as it kept moving at high speeds with Spark, the rocks of Ancient Power kept missing and continued to cause damage to the train.

"Yamper?!" Yamper noticed this as there were already large dents in the walls of the train. Not only that but the carriage itself was shaking, prompting the Puppy Pokemon to focus on a new problem. "Yamper!" Yamper turned around, knowing that Togepi had to be knocked out first before any further damage would occur.

So, it went for the Spike Ball Pokemon next by using Spark once more. Togepi sent the rocks towards Yamper since the Puppy Pokemon was closer this time. Yamper used the agility of Spark to jump from rock to rock as it got closer to Togepi with its speed.

"Toge!" Togepi, realizing that Ancient Power wasn't working, went for the next best move. Flamethrower. Once Yamper got close enough, Togepi opened her mouth, sending a scorching blast of fire out. Yamper's eyes widened as it had been engulfed by the Flamethrower.

The Flamethrower expanded, engulfing the seats as well as Cozy Glow gulped, moving away from the fire as she didn't want to get caught up in the carnage.

But she was already apart of an inevitable carnage. All the damage done by Ancient Power had already caused large damage to the carriage of the train. But Flamethrower only accelerated that damage.

Cozy Glow noticed that the carriage was starting to melt away because of the damage done by Flamethrower. Yamper wasn't able to put them all out, unfortunately. Thus, the inevitable happened

"Uh oh! Cozy Glow gulped as Yamper was smashed into the walls of the carriage after being hit by Flamethrower. Eventually, all the damage done to the carriage had caught up as it was starting to derail.

Cozy Gow could feel a large misbalance as she looked outside the window, seeing that the view was tilting. Which meant that the carriage was tilting. There was a high chance they were going to derail at this rate. The train was also on a cliffside area where a large body of water could be seen surrounding it from below.

"Yamper!" Yamper got back up as it shook its head, still able to continue.

"Toge!" Togepi despised how resilient Yamper was. So, it was ready to use another Ancient Power to crush it.

"Hey! Knock it off!" Cozy Glow exclaimed. "You're gonna ruin the carriage!" Cozy Glow searched for Togepi's Poke Ball as she found it underneath the seat of the carriage.

"Toge!" Togepi already fired the first few rocks she summoned up. And the moment she did that, Cozy Glow quickly returned the Spike Ball Pokemon into its Poke Ball, preventing any further attacks from happening.

But it was too late. The rocks were still there as they ended up smashing into the wall, missing Yamper since there was no focus after Togepi had been sent back in.

And that final Ancient Power is what did it. The carriage had been derailed. It immediately came off the tracks, separating from the other carriages and the entire train in general.

The carriage fell off the track as it also fell off the nearby cliff that the track was on. Yamper and Cozy Glow could feel the turbulence as they were now falling with the carriage screaming.

"A-Ah!" Cozy Glow screeched at the top of her lungs, terrified and afraid. She started crying as Yamper was trying to figure out how to get out of this. But so far, nothing was proving to be effective at the moment due to the current state of the situation.

"Yamper!" Yamper tried using Spark, but it couldn't accelerate forward. It didn't have any other moves that could help, unfortunately. Cozy Glow was crying uncontrollably as it looked like the carriage was destined to crash into the water. Until...

Submerging with grace and glory, Kyogre had appeared, along with Chloe and Hollow on its back. It made it just in time to catch up to the carriage as the Sea Basin Pokemon knew that something went wrong. And it was right. The carriage was currently falling.

"Oh!" Chloe and Hollow noticed the falling carriage. And in that carriage, Chloe spotted her partner, Yamper.

"Yamper!" Chloe gasped.

"Yamper! Yamper!"

"Not good...!" Hollow quickly took out a Poke Ball. "Delphox! Catch the carriage!" He sent out his Delphox while on Kyogre's back.

"Delphox!" The Fox Pokemon had arrived as she immediately got to work with her eyes flashing blue. She looked up to see the falling carriage, noticing that it was picking up speeds that would be devastating upon impact. "Del!"

Delphox raised her stick, pointing at the approaching carriage and focusing on the two individuals inside, plus the Poke Ball as well. With her body being outlined in a blue light, the Fox Pokemon had used her mind to catch the carriage as it had stopped right in front of her face.

"Yam?" Yamper noticed that the carriage had stopped, prompting the Puppy Pokemon to smash into the seats. "Yamper!"

"H-Huh?" Cozy Glow, who couldn't stop crying, noticed that things had calmed down now as she fell into a seat. "What?"

"Delphox." With careful movements, Delphox safely brought the carriage back down, landing it on Kyogre's back.

"Great job!" Hollow gave Delphox a high five.

"Del!"

"Yamper!" Chloe quickly ran over to the carriage, trying to open the doors so that she could see her partner. Unfortunately, since it wasn't connected to the train anymore, the carriage would not open.

Thankfully, Delphox could help with that as she used her psychic mind once more to open up the doors by force, helping Chloe out.

"Yam! Yamper!" The Puppy Pokemon jumped out of the carriage and into the arms of Chloe.

"Yamper!" A relieved Chloe exclaimed as she embraced Yamper, hugging the Puppy Pokemon with huge amounts of love. "Thank goodness! You had me so worried!"

"Yamper!" Yamper responded with a lick to her face, causing Chloe to giggle.

"Mmm..." Cozy Glow came out of the carriage to see where she was at the moment. She sniffled as tears were rolling down her eyes. Naturally, she'd cry over that since at such a young age, falling from that height would be terrifying.

Once she came out, she spotted Hollow and Chloe looking down at her. The little pegasus gulped as she ended up in the worst-case scenario right now.

"Eugh." Hollow winced as he saw Cozy Glow's current expression. He was going to bring her back, but that crying face was a bit effective on him. "Alright, you. Let's go." He picked the little pegasus up. "Better hope they have just juvie. Don't want to send you to Officer Jenny."

Kyogre knew that work had been done here. So now, it could return to the countryside and listen to Primarina's singing once more. The Sea Basin Pokemon let out another powerful cry as it submerged halfway, sailing back to the countryside while still having a carriage on its back. Although the carriage fell off later on.


The countryside. 14:10.

Cozy Glow had been dealt with. There was no juvie here, so the only current option here was to give back all the money she had profited off of the two ponies' hard work and take part in some small community service. Everyone knew about Cozy Glow and what she did, so lying was a bad option here.

"Oh, you...!" The stallion twitched uncontrollably. "I have a lot of things to say!"

"Save it. She can make up for it by helping the town out. Now that everypony here knows what you've done, you won't try any funny business now, will you?" The mare asked.

"N-No, ma'am!" Cozy Glow stuttered as Hollow gave her tissues to clean her face.

"Good. Thank you both for helping us." The mare thanked. "And we should also thank this little guy right here." She went up to Yamper.

"Yamper! Yamper!"

"No problem," Hollow said. "Worth waking up for this, ya know."

"So how was it?!" Sonata dashed over. "Riding on a Legendary Pokemon! Was it cool?!"

"A bit overwhelming but it was a fun and safe experience," Chloe replied.

"Sweet! I wanna ride on a Legendary Pokemon too! Maybe one day I can ride on that uh...Ho...what do you call it?" Sonata was struggling to remember its name.

"Ho-oh," Aria answered while her Popplio and the others were practising with Primarina, trying to manipulate the water with their voice.

"Ho-oh! That's it!"

"Still really hungry though..." Hollow held his stomach.

"Don't worry. We'll get you something." The stallion said. "We'll get you those garlic fries, alright?"

"Yes!" Hollow pumped his fist in excitement, relieved that he could still have a bite to eat.

"So is this guy just gonna stay here or something?" Aria looked over at Kyogre.

"Kyogre enjoys listening to Primarina's songs. It won't leave until it hears one. So it's here to stay." The employee explained. "Legendary Pokemon absolutely love beautiful songs from what we've discovered so far.

"Prima!"

"Then in that case...let's learn this water controlling thing fast, Popplio. That way we can both sing together at our best someday." Aria encouraged her partner.

"Pop!" Popplio was psyched up because of her partner's words of encouragement. Because of that, she started putting in more than 100% of her effort with her voice, trying to manipulate the water with her singing. However, because she didn't know any sound-based moves yet, that wasn't happening.

"Uh...maybe learn a sound move first." Aria chuckled.

"Popplio!"

The School of Aria continued as the small little Cozy Glow issue had been solved thanks to Yamper, Hollow, Chloe, Delphox and Kyogre. Successfully too without any casualties.

However, even when undergoing punishment, Cozy Glow knew that she wouldn't let herself give up this easily. As she was sweeping the floor near the food stall while Hollow gets his food, she started planning, already thinking of ways to get back at those who ruined her plans. And to also hopefully control Togepi.

"This isn't over yet."

As the journey continues.


Chapter 353 End.

PreviousChapters Next