• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,879 Views, 7,932 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,932
 22,879

PreviousChapters Next
Red vs Bea! The Supremely Terrifying Strength of Red

Equestria. Saddle Lake. Day.

A rematch no one knew was coming or even heard of the prior battle before this. Bea vs Red, who had just come from his world alongside Gold. Their battle was underway with a few of Ponyville's residents gathering up to watch this.

Previously, Bea's Hitmontop had been defeated by Arcanine. But at least some hits had been done to the Legendary Pokemon, albeit small. And there was Red's Lapras that had taken damage from a still able Hawlucha so it wasn't completely against Bea's side yet. Now, it was her Pangoro against Red's Arcanine.

"Pangoro! Use Bullet Punch!"

"Pan...Go!" Pangoro made the first move, lunging at the Legendary Pokemon with glowing fists.

"..." Red, silent as ever, gave a command without saying a word. But Arcanine knew what to do. The Fire-Type countered Pangoro's Bullet Punch with Extreme Speed. Both had moves that were always bound to hit first. Arcanine's head clashed with Pangoro's fist, causing a slight shockwave to emerge. They pushed each other back, equalizing.

"Now, Night Slash!"

"Goro!" Sliding back, Pangoro then started swinging its fists violently. From those swinging fists came white waves that were embedded with darkness.

"Canine!" Arcanine had used Dig once more, jumping back into the hole that he had made earlier instead of burrowing a new one. He had promptly evaded the waves of Night Slash.

"Not this time!" Bea exclaimed. "Pangoro, strike through the hole with Bullet Punch!"

"Pangoro!" Pangoro turned to the hole that was previously made by Hitmontop, using that to its advantage. With the speed of Bullet Punch, Pangoro smashed the burrowed hole with full force, creating a shockwave that had passed through.

With the shockwave moving through the ground as if it were a tunnel, Bea's plan came to fruition as Arcanine had met the shockwaves while moving underground. "C-Canine!" The Legendary Pokemon received a blow to the face from them as the ground below erupted.

"Nice hit!" Scootaloo and a few others exclaimed as the hit was indeed nice. While not very effective on Arcanine, it certainly left the Legendary Pokemon winded for a bit. Arcanine tumbled before getting back on its feet.

"This is good progress but..." Bea spoke to herself, gazing at Red. Red kept a straight yet stern face as always, unphased by practically anything. "Red. He carries this terrifying aura around him...Why does it feel like a terrible premonition is coming my way?"

"What's wrong with Bea?" Sweetie Belle noticed Bea's facial expressions and how she suddenly looked at the ground. "Did something happen?"

"She's just thinking, darling. Pokemon Battles do that to anyone after all. Especially if they are full 6-on-6 battles." Rarity explained.

"It's just like before. He carries the same feeling as Ash and Champion Leon at the same time. What a fearsome thought...But I won't let it get to me like last time! Victory will be mine! Pangoro, Work Up!"

"Goro! Pan...!" Pangoro stomped its foot on the ground before charging up. It started building up some strength, increasing its already stellar attack and special attack. "Pangoro!"

"..." Red kept alert for this one. Pangoro increasing its strength is nothing to scoff at.

"Pangoro! Force Arcanine out and bring Lapras back in, Circle Throw!"

"Pangoro!" The approach was to use this increased attack on a Pokemon that would be weak to Fighting. Lapras. Plus, Lapras had already taken damage thanks to Hawlucha so this was a great approach. And the one move that could do so was Circle Throw. "Pan...!" Pangoro's hands were out in the open, moving in the grabbing motion, only for Arcanine to dodge it.

"Just what I thought...!" Bea's eyes glowed. "Grab it from below!"

"Pan!" Pangoro may have missed the first grab, but it certainly didn't miss the second one. Right after Arcanine evaded the first grab, Pangoro swivelled, grabbing the tail of Arcanine midair.

"Arca?!"

"Pango!

"Canine!" In response, Arcanine had used Flamethrower once more, breathing the scorching flames onto the Daunting Pokemon. Pangoro cried out, however, its grip did not loosen from Arcanine.

"Go!" Bea encouraged Pangoro to give it its all.

"Pangoro!" And it did. Powering through the Flamethrower, Pangoro managed to pull off the full Circle Throw. And with that successful action, the Daunting Pokemon launched Arcanine, immediately forcing it back into its Poke Ball. And the Pokemon swapped out was Lapras.

"Lapras?"

"Excellent. Bullet Punch!"

"Goro! Pan...!" Pangoro then dashed off the ground, shaking the flames off of it. Lapras was caught off guard by this sudden switch out as the Fighting-Dark-Type appeared in front of it. Before Lapras knew it, a swift yet heavy blow to its face had arrived, dealing a super-effective hit in the process.

"L-La!" Lapras was sent flying like a slingshot. She even flew past Red, who didn't even flinch despite Lapras' hyperfast launch speed. Pangoro's fists were even smoking. Lapras crashed into a tree from the impact as the tree almost fell over, having cracks emerge. Barks could be seen dropping.

"Ouch! I felt that one!" Pinkie Pie shuddered.

"That had to have done it!" Rainbow Dash and the others leaned in as leaves had dropped onto the fallen body of the Transport Pokemon. After an attack that heavy, everyone was expecting Lapras to be down for the count.

Lo and behold, she wasn't. They all gasped as Lapras sat up. Twilight went over to see Lapras' condition, only to be startled by the Transport Pokemon being conscious. "Lapras!"

"No way!" The CMC and a few other foals screamed

"Yes way!" Gold replied with a scream as well. "When it comes to Red's Pokemon, no one can take hits more than his Lapras. You'd have to be lucky to even make it feel drained."

"Guess that means Ash's Lucario was already enough even when faced her as a Riolu," Spike said, recalling Ash's battle with Red and how Riolu managed to match Lapras back then.

"That's expected, right? Lapras is just a durable Pokemon in general." Starlight replied. "But Beat can get past that ludicrous endurance, can't she?"

"Lapras..." Just as everyone was marvelled by Lapras' durability, the Water-Ice-Type had then closed her eyes. She fell asleep as a bright green aura surrounded her body.

"Hey. What move is that?" Apple Bloom asked Ash.

"That's Rest," Ash answered. "That's not a good sign. With that move, Lapras might end up at full strength with all of her energy coming back."

"Seriously?" Scootaloo gawked. "All that hard work for nothing...bummer..."

"But it's not all bad. That means Lapras is 100% vulnerable when asleep. Just gotta pull the right stuff off while she's dozing off." Ash brought optimism, knowing that it wasn't the end even if Lapras used Rest. And Bea knew this as Lapras was asleep, recovering her energy.

"I will use this opportunity to build my strength. Pangoro! Work Up!"

"Pangoro!" While Lapras was sleeping, recovering her strength, Pangoro was building its own strength. An orange light erupted from its body as its attack and special attack were boosted once more.

"Once more!" Bea gave the command for another Work Up."

"Pan-Pangoro!" Pangoro did it again, building up strength while Lapras was recovering. Fittingly, once Pangoro had built up its third batch of boosted strength, that was also the same time that Lapras woke up, back to full strength.

"Lapras!"

"You may be at full strength now but Pangoro's might is nothing to scoff at. If we even find you lacking in one area, a definitive strike will settle this." Bea said with a glint in her eye. Pangoro also had that glint. And in response, Red just smirked at Bea.

"La...Pras!" Lapras then used Waterfall, making her eyes glow as she summoned that massive tidal wave of water once more. As always, it cast a large shadow over Saddle Lake and could even be seen from afar.

"Hm!" Bea was ready for the Waterfall, getting into a stance as Pangoro did the same, looking at this titanic body of water that blocked out the sun. "Pangoro! Work Up once more!"

"Again?!" Fluttershy gasped. "Even against Waterfall?!"

"Pango...!" Pangoro was willing to risk taking the damage of Waterfall to gain one more boost in attack. Just enough to make it hit at what could be its current peak. It braced for impact, having the orange glow around its body.

The water crashed onto Pangoro, illuminating it with an orange colour emanating through. Yet another idea for Sweetie Belle to use in her Pokemon Contests. Every battle is an inspiration. Bea was feeling somewhat nervous about this. Despite the bravery she showed against the Waterfall, the attack was still powerful and it was hard to say if Pangoro could fully withstand it.

But once the Waterfall ended up with a massive splash, causing droplets of water to fly everywhere, adding extra water to the lake of Saddle Lake, Pangoro could be seen standing there, still up. It had endured Waterfall. "Pan!"

"Well, done, Pangoro!"Bea smiled at her Pokemon, proud that it had withstood it. But as soon as she smiled, it quickly turned into an open mouth of shock as Red had recalled Lapras. "Another recall?!"

"..." Red then took out another Poke Ball. A familiar one. Out of it, Arcanine had returned to the scene.

"Arcanine!"

"Arcanine again?" Bea uttered, scrunching her face.

"Oh, Red isn't making this easy. Just two of his Pokemon have been seen and one of them is practically back at full strength." Rarity shook her head.

"Yeah..." Pinkie Pie pouted. "But there has to be something Bea can do, right?"

"I know how you guys feel right now." Gold nodded with his arms crossed. "My first and only battle with Re was the most stressful thing I've ever had to deal with."

"He wouldn't send out an already damaged Pokemon against Pangoro's increased strength..." Bea said to herself. "Otherwise, another Pokemon would've been his next option. Mainly Charizard more than anyone else. What is Re planning?"

"..." Red waited for Bea to make her move. His Pokemon did nothing as there were no indicators for an upcoming attack. This only added to the intimidation factor and made Bea's heart beat fast.

"He's just standing there..." Bea gulped as a single sweatdrop from her dropped onto the ground. This was all so uneasy for Bea. She knew that there was some massive risk at play here. And with no movement from Red, this didn't make help her scenario. "Do I risk it and use Pangoro's increased strength? Maybe. Circle Throw could force Lapras in but...That might be what Red is expecting...Even Bullet Punch seems like another prediction he could make...What do I approach with...?"

"She has lost this battle," Sombra commented, deciding that Bea had already lost before the battle could even reach its climax. "Look at her. Contemplating at a time like this while her opponent is completely stoic and unmoved. It's no surprise that she seemingly lost their first encounter. Pathetic."

"Hey! Bea's not out of it yet!" Pinkie exclaimed at Sombra's spirit head. "She's just nervous! Everyone gets pretty shaken up during a Pokemon Battle! I bet you'd do the same!"

"Absolutely not. A King such as myself never feels a sense of danger or despair at all. Even if I was in a Pokemon Battle...as if I would let a fierce foe stop me in my tracks."

"Just you watch! Bea can get through this!" Pinkie puffed her cheeks. "Come on, Bea! You can do it!"

"But I wonder...What do her fears look like?" Sombra was curious about Bea's fear. The battle had promptly paused due to Bea's thinking. And within that time frame, Sombra, who at first looked around to see if anyone was watching, had sent a small shadow laced with fear within it. The tiny shadow moved across the ground, using the shadows of the sun to mask its appearance.

It had then entered Bea while her eyes were closed and thinking of her next approach. The moment it infected her, Bea gasped, as she was starting to see her worst fear realized. Her eyes had that same signature green and purple glow that Sombra had always carried as the visage of Red changed for her.

Red still had his usual clothing but to Bea, she now saw a giant. She was small as Red towered over here, almost touching the clouds from his titanic size. There was also this menacing aura around him that was hard to describe as Bea within the fear state had dropped on her back, petrified. She then saw the darkened silhouettes of Red's Pokemon defeating her Pokemon.

Charizard had knocked her Machamp away, Lapras had frozen her Grapploct, Arcanine had incinerated Pangoro and her Hawlucha and another one of her Pokemon, Falinks had been pummeled by Pikachu.

The fear vision got worse. Soon, everything was starting to break around Bea as she had witnessed the appearance of the Pokemon World Championship stage with millions upon millions of people as the crowd. Bea's fear was getting worse until she managed to slap her face, getting her senses back. "No!"

"Hm?!" Sombra gasped as his fear influence had been destroyed. Bea resisted it as he was taken aback. "Impossible...no one has ever broken out of those so fast and easy before..."

"As if I would let those get to me," Bea said. "I've come too far to feel nervous. Red!" She tightened her single glove. "Prepare yourself!"

"..." Red liked the energy that Bea was giving off.

"Yeah! That's the spirit, Bea!" Pinkie Pie, out of nowhere, was suddenly holding cheerleader pompoms, bombastically cheering for her sweet-toothed friend.

"I will risk it either way! Night Slash!"

"Pan...Go!" Pangoro, with heavy boosted strength, rushed at Arcanine with darkness trailing out of its hands. Arcanine snarled at Pangoro, bracing for impact. "Pangoro!" Pangoro then smashed its fist onto Arcanine's face at full force, landing Night Slash successfully.

"Arca...!" Arcanine staggered as that hit certainly dealt a might blow. One that trembled the atmosphere a bit. However, right after the hit, Arcanine's fourth move had been revealed. Red smiled as did Arcanine. The Legendary Pokemon quickly retaliated with its head glowing.

The move being used Reversal. Right after Night Slash ended, Arcanine lunged forward, smashing his head onto Pangoro's stomach, using all the strength from that previous attack back onto the Daunting Pokemon. "G-Goro!"

Pangoro gawked and gasped before being launched away, having its body hurl and pass Bea. Bea turned around, witnessing Pangoro take flight. The Daunting Pokemon had then crashed into a tree, similar to what happened to Lapras earlier.

Twilight teleported over to see Pangoro's current condition and judge this next round of the battle between Red and Bea. That Reversal from Arcanine plus utilizing all the damage it had taken earlier into pure power had done the job. Pangoro had fainted.

"Pangoro..."

"Pangoro is unable to battle! Arcanine wins!" Twilight announced as Bea had recalled Pangoro.

"Another one?" Pinkie Pie pouted, almost dropping her pompoms. "None of Red's Pokemon have gone out yet. This is getting pretty scary..."

"Hmph. So the breaking of my fear illusion was just her spirit. Her defeat is still imminent." Sombra commented in his mind. Then, Red returned his Arcanine as well, deciding to substitute out.

"Man, now I'm glad I didn't finish my battle with Red that one time. I wouldn't have been at my best back then. I can't wait to face him again someday so we can finish it." Ash commented.

"Pikachu."

"Thank you, Pangoro..." Bea spoke to the Poke Ball and Pangoro inside of it. She then swapped it out for another. "Now. Whatever Pokemon you bring out next Red...I promise I will defeat it! And there is one Pokemon I can trust for this! Go! Machamp!"

"Machamp!" Emerging out of her Poke Ball was Bea's Ace Pokemon, Machamp. Truly her strongest Pokemon yet.

"..." Red brought out his next Pokemon after his Poke Ball throw. Showing up to the scene for some action was Red's Blastoise.

"Blastoise!" Both of these Pokemon were around the same height as they stared each other down. They were ready to get up close and personal.

"When it comes to absolute strength, my Machamp is unrivalled! Let me show you why! Machamp, get in close and grab Blastoise!"

"Machamp!" Machamp rushed in, ready to use her four arms to grab the Shellfish Pokemon. The approach here was just brute force. Something Machamp was excellent at. But of course, the Machamp species know every form of martial arts, meaning that they can combine brute force and skill at the same time.

"Blastoise!" Blastoise was also approaching, ready to grab as well. But not only that, but he was also shooting water from his cannons while heading in. Hydro Pump was being utilized in this instance.

"Champ!" Machamp used its upper arms to block the high volume blasts of water, meaning she would have to resort to the lower arms. And judging from Red's smirk, that's exactly what he wanted.

"He's trying to limit Machamp's arm options!" Rarity noticed immediately with a gasp. Soon, the two Pokemon clashed with Machamp's arms interlocking with Blastoise's arms. It became an Arm Struggle between the two of them as a shockwave emerged.

"M-Machamp!"

"B-Blastoise!" They started going back and forth, trying to push each other back. They also smashed their heads against each other, causing another shockwave to appear. All the while, Machamp was using her upper arms to block the water, but she was also taking gradual damage.

"Strength!"

"Champ...Ma!" Machamp managed to build up strength while interlocking with Blastoise. Her body pulsated with her muscles gained more veins and became far more toned. The moment her strength increased, she easily overpowered Blastoise with her upper arms grabbing the blast of water from Hydro Pump and crushing them instead of blocking them.

"Toise?!"

"Machamp!" Machamp then threw Blastoise into the air with her overwhelming strength, causing the Shellfish Pokemon to become airborne. But even when airborne, Blastoise still had options. He had immediately hidden his entire body within his shell while also using Flash Cannon at the same time.

Multiple silver beams came flying out in all directions from Blastoise spinning his body. Despite their directional rampage, they were mainly focused on Machamp and nothing more. Machamp stood there, blocking with all four of her arms as the Silver Beams rained down on her.

"Cross Chop!"

"Machamp!" Machamp then released two of her arms as she had then formed an X around them, Right afterwards, Machamp had used the strength of Cross Chop to hit one of the Silver Beams. By hitting it, Machamp had redirected it back at Blastoise.

Blastoise had been hit by one of his beams while still spinning. However, his hard shell gave him protection from it. But he still somewhat felt it as he started descending as Hydro Pump had been fired out next.

"Hm! Machamp! Bullet Punch!"

"Ma!" Machamp approached the free-falling Blastoise, aiming to get through that defence of his. "Machamp-Machamp-Machamp-Machamp!" Machamp then started throwing a flurry of punches over at the streams of water, blowing them away. After fending them off, she then got close to Blastoise, throwing all of those punches at Blastoise while he was still in the shell.

It was Machamp's absolute strength vs Blastoise's absolute defence. And the constant blow of punches from Machamp's increased and already overwhelming strength, Blastoise was starting to feel the shockwaves pass through his body. They were so abundant that he couldn't stay in his shell forever. "B-Blast!"

"MA!" Machamp found Blastoise vulnerable, striking at the right time. And she did. A heavy blow to the centre of the shell and Blastoise was slingshotted away with the heaviest punch so far.

Blastoise fell to the ground, landing on his shell instead of flat on his face. Rushing over to the scene was Twilight to see Blatoise's condition. And Bea's ace did not fail her at all as Twilight had seen Blastoise in a fainted state.

"Blastoise is unable to battle! Machamp wins!"

"Finally! She beat one of them!" Pinkie Pie and a few others cheered for Bea finally taking down one of Red's Pokemon after what felt like almost an eternal struggle. Red lowered his hat, returning Blastoise. However, that was but one Pokemon on Red's side defeated. There were still 5 more to go through. However, Bea was aiming to get through them all.

"Hehe...My heart..." Applejack laughed while taking a deep sigh. "These Pokemon Battles get too exciting and scary a bunch."

"I feel ya, AJ." Both Ash and Rainbow Dash said, nodding in unison.

"..." Red had already brought his next Pokemon, bouncing the Poke Ball in his hand for a bit. Once he threw it, out came his Pikachu.

"Pikachu!"

"Pikachu, eh...? Return for a while, Machamp!" Bea recalled her Machamp, already having the perfect substitute in her eyes. "I know the Pokemon to use against you. Grapploct!"

"Grapploct!"

"Let's not waste any time! Grapploct, use Liquidation!"

"Grapp!" Grapploct advanced, having water appears round its appendages.

"Pika!" But so did Pikachu. And it had Iron Tail in store. He had approached the Tantrum Pokemon as Bea was aiming to use the same approach to Pikachu as she did with Ash's Pikachu. She was just hoping that it could play out the same with Red's.

"Loct!" Grapploct swung its appendages, causing water to flow out. Pikachu responded by slicing the water apart with his tail and then later meeting with Grapploct's appendages. They had entered a momentary struggle. Their strength was equal as they broke up their clash.

"You're not getting away!" Bea's eyes glinted as Pikachu was aiming to move back after the clash had ended. "Octolock!"

"Grapploct!" Grapploct swung one of its appendages, instantly reaching for Pikachu's tail. With precise speed, the Tantrum Pokemon had wrapped its single appendage around Pikachu's tail.

"Pika?!" Pikachu gasped as Grapploct had then used the rest of its appendages to grab Pikachu. Each of them wrapped around Pikachu's body as the Fighting-Type had then brought Pikachu close to it, keeping him locked in one place. "P-Pi...Pika!"

Pikachu tried breaking free by using Thunderbolt, however, much like Ash's Pikachu, the grip of Octolock prevented Pikachu from unleashing his energy. Pikachu then tried Iron Tail, but the tail was of course still restrained.


"...!" Red was even taken aback by this. None of Pikachu's attacks were able to break through Grapploct's Octolock.

"Haven't noticed this strategy yet, have you?" Bea smirked as she finally caught Red off guard. "Liquidation!"

"Grapp...Loct!" Grapploct moved two of its appendages, covering them both over water as it had sent them down on the Mouse Pokemon. Pikachu was powerless to stop this as an explosion of water happened around its body and even Grapploct. But Grapploct was fine from this.

Pikachu could then be seen flying out of Grapploct's hold after Liquidation. However, he wasn't down and out. "Pika...Chuuu!" Midair, Pikachu had used Thunderbolt, sending 100,000 volts in Grapploct's direction.

"Detect!"

"Loct!" Grapplocts eyes flash as in a split-second, it had left an abundance of afterimages. Those afterimages had been hit by Thunderbolt as the real Grapploct managed to slide away from the attack, successfully evading it.

"Now, Close Combat!"

"Grapploct!" Grapploct, using its powerful appendages, jumped into the air, ready to get up close and personal with Pikachu. Pikachu growled, quickly resorting to Iron Tail. They had entered a clash once more. This time with a constant back and forth instead of a one-time collision. They did this while having some air time.

Grapploct's swings proved to be faster than Pikachu and this was also helped by its many appendages. It had overwhelmed Pikachu, succeeding in the close-quarters portion as the appendages started battering Pikachu, powering through Iron Tail.

"P-Pika-Pika!"

"Now, Octolock once more!" Grapploct then gripped onto Pikachu once more while descending. And due to this restraint, Pikachu couldn't do anything to help him recover in the ground. Instead, Grapploct came crashing down with Pikachu in its hold, causing a heavy impact upon collision.

Everyone closed their eyes from the dust forming. Grapploct had dropped Pikachu, jumping out of the dust as there was a mild crater seen. Twilight walked over, coughing a bit from the dust as she used her magic to blow away the rest of it. When approaching, there laid Pikachu. Bea had done it once more. She had fainted another one of Red's Pokemon.

"Pikachu..."

"Pikachu is unable to battle! Grapploct wins!"

"That's two! Now they're about even!" Pinkie Pie bounced. "I wasn't worried for a moment!"

"Do you think Pikachu is just not great against Grapploct?" Fluttershy wondered as this was the second time a Pikachu had lost to Grapploct, unable to fight back against Octolock.

"Audino." Audino didn't know as she shrugged at her partner's answer.

"Pika-Pika." Ash's Pikachu laughed nervously.

"..." Red smiled before returning Pikachu to his Poke Ball, accepting that defeat. Bea had proven herself to be an admirable foe. While she struggled in the beginning, she quickly caught up. If anything, Sombra was to thank for that, allowing her to break through her fears for a stronger resolve.

However, that's when his smile morphed into a frown. And upon seeing it, Gold knew what was coming. "Brace yourselves, everyone," said Gold. "Red's getting into it a lot now. This is where things get dicey."

"..." Red acknowledged Bea as a worthy foe. And because of this, the next Poke Ball he had thrown out brought out his strongest Pokemon of all. This early on, but then again, Bea had used Machamp. Emerging out of it was Red's Charizard.

"Charizard!"

"Charizard already?!" Scootaloo gasped.

"..." Upon sending Charizard out, Red took it a step further. He then flicked the top of his hat all of a sudden. But it wasn't just to adjust it. Right on his hat, everyone had previously noticed something in it. A black orb with a blue wisp around it. Ash recognized what this was from the beginning.

Once the hat had been flicked, the orb started glowing along with the wisp. A familiar golden light shot out of it as blue flames of unbelievable potency started emerging around Charizard.

"Oh! That's Mega Evolution!" Twilight backed away, gasping as everyone else soon knew what it was. Red had Mega Evolution in store as the area was being lit with a blue tint. A vortex of fire surrounded the Flame Pokemon that could be seen from afar. Red stood there as the vortex even surrounded him. Twilight held Espeon back from the expanding flames.

The Mega Evolution symbol appeared as the flames then burst out. Emerging out of the azure flames was one of the two Mega variations of Mega Charizard.

Mega Charizard X.

"CHARIZARD!"

"There it is! Mega Charizard X!" Ash exclaimed.

"What the..." Rainbow Dash and everyone else gawked as they knew they had to bring their Pokedexes out for this. Neither have ever seen Charizard's Mega Evolution. Both included.

"Charizard. The Flame Pokemon. Mega Evolved Form. The overwhelming power that fills its entire body causes it to turn black and create intense blue flames. Its bond with its Trainer is the source of its power. It boasts speed and manoeuvrability greater than that of a jet fighter. Anything caught within its flames will be burned down until they are nothing but Ash."

"Mega...Charizard...X?" Bea froze on her words, overwhelmed by this.

"So it does become a Dragon-Type when it evolves!" Spike gasped. "I know what I'm catching next time! Twilight, when are you getting a Charmander at your lab?!"

"Uh..." Twilight didn't hear Spike as she was stunned by Mega Charizard.

"Let's have no fear. Our Water attacks won't be as effective as before. But still...Grapploct! Liquidation!"

"Grapp...!"

"Char!" But right before Grapploct could make its move, Charizard took off at blitzing speeds, causing a wind pressure that was equal to a tornado. In just a few seconds, he had appeared in front of Grapploct. He had Dragon Clw available, swinging it ferociously "Zard!"

"L-Loct!" Grapploct had been hit before it could even use Liquidation. Its eyes whited out as it had then been flung back. One single hit was all it took from Charizard. And his ability Tough Claws as a Mega Evolved Pokemon only helped with that.

Just like that, Bea had witnessed Grapploct go down in one hit. It had fainted without even being able to put up a fight against Charizard.

"Wow..." Twilight was even stunned by this, looking at the fainted Grapploct. "G-Grapploct is unable to battle! Charizard wins!"

"One hit? Bummer..." The foals uttered.

"Lucky me. I didn't have to face off against Mega Charizard when I went up against Red. That would've been a different story." Gold chimed in.

"T-Thank you, Grapploct... Return." Bea lowered her head, returning Grapploct to his Poke Ball. She then had another one. A fresh one. "This is a Pokemon with clearly superior strength. But how will you deal with mass numbers?! Assist me, Falinks!"

"Falinks!" Emerging into the scene were Falinks. New Pokemon that many of the ponies had never seen before. And they came in groups.

"Aww!" Fluttershy gushed at these Pokemon. "Look at them! Like a little army!"

"Falinks?" Ash had also never seen Falinks before, taking out his Pokedex.

"Falinks. The Formation Pokemon. Five of them are troopers, and one is the brass. The brass’s orders are absolute. The six of them work together as one Pokémon. Teamwork is also their battle strategy, and they constantly change their formation as they fight."

"There is strength in numbers! Allow us to show you! Falinks! No Retreat!"

"Fa...LINKS!" Each of the Falinks let out a mighty battle cry as they got into a specific formation. With that battle cry and declaration of potential victory, everything had been raised. Their attack, defence, speed, etc. All of it had gone up. But at the cost of them being stuck in, unable to switch ut.

"Now! Close Combat!"

"Falinks! Falinks!" Just then, all of the Falinks approached, using their numbers to their advantage. The main Falinks went ahead while the others simply split up, choosing to attack from different directions.

"Charizard!" Charizard roared as he had Dragon Claw up and ready. He swung his claws, clashing with the main Falinks. His superior strength knocked the leader away as the others approached. He had then begun fending them off, constantly swinging his claws at all of the Falinks as they kept coming each time they had been slashed away. When knocked back, they got back into their orderly fashion before diverging once more.

"Fal!" One Falinks managed to hit Charizard in the face, only to be grabbed and slammed into the ground. "F-Falinks!"

"ZARD!" Charizard held the Falkins on the ground before then using Flamethrower, unleashing a gigantic blast of blue fire from his body

"Rock Tomb!"

"Falinks!" The main Falinks and a second one had then summoned a rock above them by concentrating their Infinity Energy onto one spot. Afterwards, they had headbutted the rock, sending it in Charizard's direction. Charizard was hit by the rock, taking super-effective damage and sliding back. His grip on the other Falinks had loosened.

"Excellent! Now, do not let him breathe for a second! Throat Chop!"

"Links!" The 6 Falinks quickly got back into their positions before collectively running in a straight line. A trail of darkness then emerged out of them as they were going straight for the throat of Charizard. Charizard welcomed them. "Falinks!"

"Charizard!" Charizard roared at the Falinks before suddenly flapping his wings. Just by the flap of his wings, he had managed to hold the 6 of them back with a mighty gust of wind. And this wasn't Charizard using a Pokemon move at all.

The Falinks had been pushed back by the wind, unable to approach Charizard in that instance as they rolled on the floor. "Falinks!"

"Not yet!"

"Rock Tomb! Altogether!"

"Falinks...!" This time, all 6 of them would use Rock Tomb. With their unified Infinity Energy, they had made a massive rock by combining other rocks together. "Links!" They then launched the massive rock at Charizard, only for it to be met with a ferocious headbutt from the Flame Pokemon.

"Zard!" Charizard smashed his head onto the rock, shattering it into pieces. Not a single Pokemon move was used once more. Not even Headbutt. After breaking it, Charizard then responded with his strongest move by far.

Blast Burn.

Mega Charizard X's body had been laminated in light blue flames. He then delivered a blow to the ground, sending a wave of Infinity Energy into the earth which then moves underneath the opponent. The energy then burst upwards in a giant explosion of red-orange flames.

"Defensive position, Falinks!"

"Falinks!" The Falinks stood together, putting their brass shields up and bracing for impact. The fire consumed them, easily overwhelming the area while making a thundering sound. A crater had formed from the attack as Twilight ran back with Espeon.

"Ah! Falinks!" Bea gasped as some of the ponies had been blown back by this, falling off their log seats as some of them held onto each other. A massive eruption of blue and red fire expanded, going past all the trees in the process.

Red. Truly a terrifying opponent to go up against. Bea may have had her resolve, but even still, the might of Red was something to behold. The battle was ramping up, not over yet as the journey continues.


Chapter 663 End.

PreviousChapters Next