• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 22,895 Views, 7,932 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,932
 22,895

PreviousChapters Next
Endurance for dumplings

Canterlot. Day.

Celestia had just given all of the information she received from Pegalysium to Luna just yesterday. And Luna obviously kept those memories in her head as she was just now thinking about it.

Luna had written down everything Celestia had told her in her personal book. This personal book was used for a few things. Mainly coming up with Pokemon strategies. Drawings of various strategies filled this book as Luna was just that determined to make it to the top of the Equestria League and emerge as Champion.

"A flower that meddles with memories. A pegasus by the name of Garnet and an empire with a castle known as the Sky Monarch. Well, that's a lot to take in isn't it?"

"It is." And in the room with her was Celestia herself. "But I highly doubt that's all there is to it. There is so much out there in Pegalysium that we have yet to discover."

"So, that's why we should get out there and explore more of it, right?" Luna sat up. "You did promise that Garnet pegasus that you would return, remember?"

"Yes, I did say that." Celestia nodded. " Not sure when unfortunately. But I will keep my promise either way."

"Mhm. Well, I'm looking forward to seeing it for myself." Luna grinned after closing her personal book. "By the way, will you by chance be entering the Pokemon Dog Contest in a few days?"

"Already planning to. Arcanine and I are going to win it for sure, aren't we, boy?" Celestia looked at the Legendary Pokemon.

"Arcanine!"

"Wel, I can't sit around right now. I have some more Pokemon to catch." Luna got off her bed before getting her gear and equipment ready. "Good luck with your lessons with Adagio Dazzle, I'll be at Hoenn if you need me." And as she gave her goodbye with everything set, Luna left her room and the castle via teleportation.

"Now then Arcanine. Let's get you ready for that contest next week."

"Arca!"


Kalos Region. Ninja Village. Day.

Once more some training in Ninja Village was about to be done. This time, Sanpei and his Greninja would be taking part in this as they stood before the five fillies and their ace Pokemon.

However, noticeable, the little fillies and their Pokemon were hungry with their stomachs growling. They had woken up early in the morning and hadn't eaten yet. But there was a reason for this. And they were hoping it was a good one because their down and frowned faces said otherwise.

"Alright. This time, Greninja and I will be involved." Sanpei pointed his thumb at himself. "Tell me. Who here likes...dumplings!" Just then, popping some out of his bag, Sanpei had revealed some tasty dumplings in a bowl to the fillies.

"Ooohoo!" And it was safe to say that they did in fact like dumplings. They had a nice taste to them in their eyes. Or technically speaking mouth. "We do!"

"I could really go for a bite right now!" Apple Bloom drooled as she and her friends needed a bite. She attempted to grab the bowl with her hooves but Sanpei pulled it back.

"Ah-ah." Sanpei wagged his finger. "You'll get a chance to eat it...if you can get it off me and Greninja's hold."

"Grenin."

"Huh?" The five of them said.

"This is why I woke you up early. This is all part of your training. Get the bowl away from Greninja or me and you can eat all of the dumplings inside. How does that sound?"

"Aww...!" Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara groaned. "No fair!"

"Being a ninja isn't always fair. It's all about endurance. And this is certainly an endurance test. Usually, this test lasts for 30 minutes. But don't worry. For you all, it'll only last 15 or 10 minutes. You can use whatever method you know to try and succeed. Defeating Greninja also counts as a victory. He might have the bowl on him at times instead of me."

"Grenin."

"We'll take the 30 minutes!" Scootaloo and the others leaned forward, surprising Sanpei.

"Really?!" Sanpei gasped. "30 minutes is a lot of time! And you're hungry too. A-Are you sure?"

"Sure as we can be. When we work together, who cares what the circumstances are." Diamond Tiara displayed a confident smile as her friends held their chests up high. They were brimming with confidence today.

"If it's for being a better ninja, then sure. We'll pry that bowl from your hands!" Silver Spoon exclaimed.

"Yeah!" And Scootaloo added on.

"Well..okay then. You can try and do so over at the forest. You have 30 minutes. Starting...now!" And just like that, Sanpei and Greninja had disappeared in a flash, leaving only a log behind. Everyone had a delayed reaction except for Ponyta as they just now realized that the two of them had left.

"Oh! After them!" Apple Bloom shouted as they all went into the forest to try and find Sanpei and Greninja and get themselves something good to eat. And they would have to do this on an empty stomach.


Within the forest.

After entering the forest, the five fillies stayed close to each other instead of separating. But even when staying together, they also chose to be secretive to try and catch Sanpei and Greninja off guard.

Silver Spoon and Apple Bloom hid in some trees whilst Diamond Tiara and Sweetie Bele hid in a bush. Scootaloo chose to be more out in the open than everyone else, choosing to be direct about it. With Ponyta by her side, they were on a hard lookout.

Sanpei and Greninja were obviously planning to conceal themselves from the ponies. And they would do this by blending in with the environment as seen with that special paper. However, Sanpei would use the paper but Greninja just his own natural skills to hide.

They hadn't concealed themselves yet. They were just searching for the perfect spot to hide along with the bowl. Sweetie Belle and the others could see their prey through the trees and bushes they hid in whilst the ambience of the forest filled her ears.

"Aha!" Scootaloo and Ponyta immediately came across Sanpei and Greninja without hesitation. Since they hadn't found a good spot yet, they were easy pickings in the eyes of Scootaloo. "We'll make this quick and chow down on those dumplings! Let's have a fair battle too!"

"Ponyta!"

"They're just going to be upfront with them?" Diamond Tiara whispered.

"Already?" Sanpei turned to face Scootaloo. "You don't waste any time, do you? I haven't even found a place to conceal myself and Greninja."

"I like it up close and personal." Scootaloo nodded with confidence.

"You're an odd one. Definitely Ash's student." Sanpei responded. "Alright. Let's see if you can end this quickly."

"Watch! I'll use my newly caught partner first!" Scootaloo took out a Poke Ball, throwing it. "Come out, Gible!"

"Gible!"

"Well, you heard her, Greninja. I'll take care of the bowl. You can handle all of this yourself, right?"

"Ninja!" Greninja certainly could. Scootaloo and the others were surprised that Sanpei was separating himself from Greninj, not even choosing to battle with him. But, he had faith in Greninja to be independent. And that was about to show as Sanpei ran off with the bowl in his hand.

"That's our cue..." Silver Spoon whispered as they would personally go after Sanpei whilst Scootaloo dealt with the bigger threat. Greninja. The four little ponies and their Pokemon quietly scattered, leaving their hiding spots as they were searching for new ones. Spots that would be closer to Sanpei.

"Okay, okay! We get Greninja out of the way and it'll be easier! I can do this on an empty stomach, no problem! Gible, use Slash!"

"Gible!" Gible went first by rushing straight towards the Ninja Pokemon with his claws out. As for Greninja himself, he stood there with his arms crossed, assuming a nonchalant stance whilst standing tall suddenly. "Gib?"

Gible stopped running as he bolted back for a bit. The Land Shark Pokemon wasn't sure what Greninja was planning with that pose. The same went for Scootaloo. Greninja didn't act like this before when she first battled against him.

"Something's up...Keep going, Gible!"

"Gible!" GIble went on anyway with the command off Scootaloo. With him rushing forward once more, the Land Shark Pokemon lunged into the air, slashing his claw towards the Water-Dark-Type.

"Ninja." And with a calm and carefree personality, Greninja easily caught Gible's claw, stopping the attack directly.

"Ble? Gib!" Gible noticed how his attack had been caught as he went for a second Slash with his other claw, swinging it at Greninja.

"Grenin." This time, Greninja had evaded the second Slash by letting go of Gible's claw and ducking, avoiding the attack. After missing it, Gible landed on the ground, a bit annoyed that his attack hadn't properly landed by now. He tried a third time, this time at full speed.

"Gible!" But as he swung for a third slash, before he knew it, Greninja had vanished, leaving behind only an afterimage that had also disappeared as fast as it came. "Gib?

"Greninja!" Greninja was actually behind Gible. And Scootaloo was the first to notice this as Greninja had a Night Slash ready for the Dragon-Ground-Type.

"Gible! Behind you!" She cried out along with Ponyta.

"Ponyta!"

"Gib?" Gible had been alerted but it was too late. Greninja had already landed the attack by slashing Gible's back with a purple blade of darkness. "Gible!"

The Land Shark Pokemon went flying, tumbling on the ground after Greninja's Night Slash. He even started rolling due to how his body was built. But even after that, Gible recovered, hopping off the ground but with a pretty bad sting on his back.

"Ninja."

"You won't get us the next time! Gible, Dragon Breath!"

"Gible!" Out of Gible's mouth, a light blue stream of draconic flames was shot out without hesitation. Gible's anger seemed to make the firing speed faster than usual.

"Nin!" Greninja got into his usual stance instead of a calm one as he had suddenly used Double Team, splitting himself with multiple clones. This time, the clones weren't illusionary. They were fairly real and acted as extensions of Greninja.

However, one single clone was an illusionary as that one took Dragon Breath directly, disappearing afterwards when hit. There were now 12 Greninja clones scattered across the forest.

"Gib?"

"Drat! Double Team!" Scootaloo stomped her hoof, seeing that the difficulty was starting to ramp up at this point. But suddenly, before she could give out a command for Gible, half of the Greninja had scattered in different directions, heading deeper into the forest instead of staying here. "Huh?

"Gible?"

"Ponyta?"

Only 6 Greninja remained on this very spot as the rest were somewhere else in the forest. But it was still hard to tell which Greninja was the real one. In fact, the real one could've run off into the forest and the ones Scootaloo and her Pokemon were looking at were just copies.

"All I had to do was just get that bowl...Now what?" Scootaloo bit her hoof before trying to think of something. Meanwhile, Gible looked around as the Greninja surrounded him. Standing on the trees and grass respectively in different poses. "That's when Scootaloo recalled what Sanpei told them earlier before this began."

"You can use whatever method you know to try and succeed."

"Whatever method huh...Double battles aren't out of the question. Ponyta! Help Gible out!"

"Ponyta!" Ponyta nodded in understanding as he galloped ahead, grabbing the attention of the rest of the Greninja. The Fire Horse Pokemon then stood near his fellow teammate, preparing to assist Gible with all of these Greninja. "Pony!"

"Gible."

"Alright, you two! Dragon Breath and Ember, go!"

All at once, Ponyta and Ember faced the multiple Greninja as the many Ninja Pokemon rushed over, approaching the Fire Horse and Land Shark Pokemon. A stream of blue draconic flames and multiple sparks of fire went sent flying everywhere.

The Greninja had evaded the sparks and beams but two of them had been destroyed, revealing that they were just clones and not the real Greninja. Four remained now. The other Greninja zipped around, becoming blurs for a moment as they had struck Ponyta and Gible with speeds that could confound them.

Ponyta and Gible cried out as they had been knocked back by the moving Greninja. And this happened a few times. The Greininja moved across the field at great speeds, continuously hitting Ponyta and Gible from all sides without using any moves at all.

"Ponyta! Gible! Get out of there with Flame Charge and Bulldoze!"

"G-Gible!" Gible winced as he opened one eye. It was hard to focus with all of these Greninja moving around and the fact that he could barely keep up with them. Ponyta could but it was still difficult for him.

When the two of them eventually had a split second to breathe, in that split second, they coated their bodies with an aura of flame and orange energy. The moment the next two Greninja approached them, Ponyta galloped forward, using the speed of Flame Charge to take off like a rocket.

After taking off, Ponyta crashed into the Greninja, sending the Ninja Pokemon back. And once that happened, the Greninja was revealed to be another Double Team clone as three remained.

The other Greninja had struck Gible while another rushed for a follow-up attack. After being hit in the face by the first Greninja, Gible still had the aura of Bulldoze as he retaliated by bashing his head onto the stomach of the Greninja in front of him. A direct hit to the stomach caused the Greninja to stagger and open its mouth as it had been knocked back.

That knockback had caused the other Greninja to jump over, revealing that it was another clone. The final two Greninja approached by taking into the skies as Ponyta and Gible looked up.

"Double Kick and Slash, go!"

"Pony...!"

"Gi...!" Facing the final two Greninja, Ponya turned around, sending power into his hooves whilst Gible lit up both his claws. Once the two Greninja went in for downward dive kicks.

Once they were close enough, Ponyta bucked his back hooves onto the Greninja with two strikes on the while Gible slashed the Greninja on the right with both his claws. Those hits had struck the Greninja successfully as it seemed a bit too easy to Scootaloo's eyes.

That was because these final two Greninja were just clones as they disappeared in a puff of smoke. That explained why they went down in just one hit. The real Greninja wasn't here. Most likely, he had run off with the other clones somewhere in the forest.

"They were all fake..." Scootaloo before realizing something. Her friends were elsewhere in the forest and could be confused with all of the Greninja. "Uh oh! Guys, we need to go now!"

"Pony?"

"Gib!"

"Let's hurry so we can maybe beat them there!" Scootaloo rushed off as Ponyta and Gible looked at each other. They didn't quite understand but they knew to follow Scootaloo to accomplish this challenge.


North parth of the forest.

Over at the north part of the forest, Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara were moving across the bushes, trying to make as little sound as they can. The training from yesterday allowed their hoofsteps to be as silent as they wanted them to.

Sweetie Belle herself had a plan brewing in her mind. One that she believes would put an end to this training and allow them to feast on those dumplings.

"Alright. I know of a way to get those two out here..." Sweetie Belle whispered.

"You do? What is it?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"With this..." Sweetie Belle pulled something out of her saddlebag. Aside from the many Poke Balls inside of it, she carried one other object with her. Courtesy of her big sister. Out of her saddlebag, Sweetie Belle pulled out a Sweet Scent bottle. "Ta-dah!"

"A Sweet Scent?"

"Oh yeah." The little unicorn grinned. "This is called Sweet Scent Great. Not that really strong one. But this is still super strong. Any Pokemon that catches a whiff of this scent is gonna be drawn in like a Mothim to a flame. Even the cool Greninja can't resist it."

"Ooh. Good thinking." Diamond Tiara approved of this. Sweetie Belle then opened the lid of the bottle with her magic, knowing the best place to pour it on. She looked to the nearest leaf of this forest, choosing it as the perfect spot. The unicorn filly then used her magic to gently carry the bottle of Sweet Scent across the air.

She then tipped it, pouring half the liquid of Sweet Scent out of the bottle and onto the leaf as pink sparkles flashed after making contact. Now that the liquid was on the leaf, waiting was the right move to make as Sweetie Belle pulled the bottle back.

The liquid from Sweet Scent emanated a waft that was coloured pink as it flowed through the air. Due to it being weaker than the Sweet Scent Supreme but greater than every other Sweet Scent, it had a potent scent that immediately flooded the air, overlaying it with a wonderful smell. Meowstic and Purrloin had to restrain themselves from going after the scent since it attracts all Pokemon no matter what.

Keyword, All.

The one thing that Sweetie Belle didn't take into account where the Pokemon living in this forest specifically. Immediately after overlaying the atmosphere with its sweet waft, the Pokemon of this beautiful forest had been alerted.

With them catching a whiff of the scent, they collectively stopped what they were each doing and focused on the direction of this wonderful smell, rushing towards it. Poor Sweetie Belle was unaware of what she had just summoned.

As for Greninja, the other Greninja were across the forest as well However, noticeably, some of them weren't attracted towards the smell. Mostly because some of them were just clones. Speaking of the clones, two of them had been spotted by Silver Spoon and Apple Bloom in concealment.

"There's two of them...What's that all about?" Apple Bloom whispered.

"It must be Double Team." Silver Spoon examined. "One of them's a fake while the other one is the real deal. I could try and have Glameow used Sand Attack to reveal the real one."

"I got a better idea." Apple Bloom then looked over at her Emolga. "Emolga. Send 'em a tiny little jolt. Two of 'em. Then we'll see which one's the real Greninja."

"Emol..." Emolga raised her arm, creating two little jolts from her fingers, ready to fire them and expose the real Ninja Pokemon. However, that's when the aroma of Sweet Scent caught up to her. Emolga had been distracted by something else along with Glameow. "Molga?"

"Glam." And just like that, a good whiff of this bouquet caused the two Pokemon to become entranced as their eyes closed. Emolga stopped what she was doing just to focus on the scent alone as she started gliding the other way. Glameow pounced out of the tree, following the scent.

Noticeably, one of the Greninja had actually responded to the scent while the other one didn't. But that Greninja stood still, not moving from the spot it stood on.

"Huh? Hey! Emolga! They're that way!" Apple Bloom exclaimed, immediately catching the attention of the Greninja. She then closed her mouth afterwards, realizing she had just yelled.

"Glameow...! Come back...!" Silver Spoon hushed. Their cover had been blown. And it didn't help that Emolga and Glameow had revealed themselves by flying and pouncing out of the trees.

"Grenin?" The two Greninja immediately turned around.

"Emol?"

Glameow?" And so did Emolga and Glameow. They were still drawn to the scent but it now just occurred to them that they've blown their cover.

"Ninja!" Once spotting them, the two Greninja rushed over, ready to attack the Sky Squirrel and Catty Pokemon by zooming through the ground and air at great speeds.

"Uh oh! Emolga, Acrobatics!"

"Glameow use Super Fang!" Now that they've been exposed, best to try and take out the two Greninja. But, that scent was throwing their Pokemon off. It was so addicting that they could properly focus. When Emolga tried to glide through the air at high speeds, she felt like turning and going straight in the direction of the scent.

"E-Emol..." Emolga closed her eyes, turning around before snapping back to Greninja. It was too late to pull off the move. The first Greninja had struck Emolga with a Night Slash, hurling the Sky Squirrel Pokemon through the air with the purple blade striking her. "Emolga!"

"Glameow!" Glameow shook her head, trying to ignore the scent. She knew she was better than that. Silver Spoon taught her so. Glameow seemed to have a better composure as opposed to Emolga. She opened her mouth as her teeth started glowing. Her glowing teeth then extended as she lunged forward, approaching the second Greninja.

"Grenin!"

"Glam!" With one strike, Glameow had bit the Super Fang onto Greninja's leg. And that one strike caused the second Greninja to disappear in a cloud of smoke, revealing that it was a copy. "Meow?"

"That was just a clone! So then that one must be the real Greninja!" Silver Spoon pointed her hoof at the Greninja that had just knocked Emolga away.

"Nin?!" And from that shocked expression, it was official. That was the real Greninja.

"The real one used moves while the other one didn't..." Silver Spoon also noticed. "Glameow, use Fury Swipes!"

"Meow!" Glameow seemed to have the most focus when it came to smelling Sweet Scent. However, the scent was still temping to her. Noticeably, the real Greninja, while he could sense the scent, wasn't provoked to head towards the aroma.

Turns out that a calm, cool and collected Pokemon like Greninja can resist the Sweet Scent. Greninja, now seeing that his cover had been blown, Greninja summoned Night Slash once again by forming a purple blade. "Greninja!"

"Glameow!" The Catty Pokemon then swiped her glowing claws straight towards the Water-Dark-Type after getting close. Greninja retaliated by using his purple blade to block Glameow's swipe.

"Ninja!"

"Meow!" Glameow, using her amazing reflexes, then suddenly flipped over Greninja, landing on his arm whilst he held out the blade of Night Slash. Once on his arm, Glameow swiped her law to try and scratch the Ninja Pokemon's face.

"Grenin!" Grenin also had fast reflexes as he ducked his head, zipping away afterwards. Glameow then landed on her feet after Greninja's escape.

"Emolga! Use Thunder Shock!"

"Mol...Emolga." Emolga was still attracted to the scent of Sweet Scent once she got back up. Even after hearing her own trainer's command, she couldn't resist it as she was facing the other way.

"Ugh...This isn't working. Glameow, use Wake-Up Slap on Emolga!"

"Glam!" Instead of going for Greninja, Glameow went for her teammate. And with one vigorous claw raise and jump, the Catty Pokemon appeared before Emolga.

"Emol?" The Sky Squirrel Pokemon noticed the shadow behind her, causing her to swivel around. And once she did so, Emolga was met with a swift slap to the face by her teammate, one that was so loud it rang across the area. Emolga had also been given a visible red mark on her cheek as her eyes felt like popping out of her socket. "Ga!"

"Glam! Glam-Glameow!" Glameow gave Emolga a slight scolding, telling her to focus. Emolga held her red cheek, whimpering as she nodded in understanding. Wake-Up Slap really works on sleeping enemies. But for someone entranced by something they're also effective.

"Alright! Good going, Glameow! Now, Emolga, Thunder Shock!"

"Glameow, use Feint Attack!"

"Emol!" Emolga took the skies, immediately summoning an aura of electricity. Out of that aura, multiple bolts of lightning came flying out.

"Ja-Ja-Ja!" Greninja responded to this by using his own amazing speed to do so. The Ninja Pokemon evaded the bolts of lightning with ease whilst jumping over the last bolt. He then held another Night Slash blade in his hand, ready to cut down on the Sky Squirrel Pokemon.

"Meow!" But along came Glameow, using her claws with Feint Attack to block Greninja from Emolga. Her claws met with Greninja's blade as they pushed each other back.

"Now, use Sand Attack!"

"Glam!" After moving back from Greninja, the Catty Pokemon spun her paws around, generating sand out of thin air. Once doing so, Glameow had created a whirlwind of sand that went straight for the Water-Dark-Type.

"Gre?!" Greninja put his arms up as the spiral of sand covered his body. He was wondering what approach Glameow was going for with this attack. He made sure to close his eyes so the sand wouldn't get in them.

"Thunder Shock again!"

"Emol...!" While Greninja was stuck dealing with the whirlwind of sand, Emolga went for another Thunder Shock. This time from behind. By gliding over the Ninja Pokemon, the Sky Squirrel Pokemon yelled as she shot out multiple bolts of lightning. This time, the bolts merged to form one bigger bolt.

"Ja!" And Greninja had been struck by this attack from behind as he couldn't protect himself thanks to Glameow's Sand Attack hurricane. Thus, Greninja took super-effective damage.

"Yes!" Apple Bloom and Silver Spoon gave each other a high-hoof of success. But it wasn't over yet. Greninja immediately recovered as he then used Water Shuriken, forming two shurikens in his hands. He then spread his armour out, using the water from Water Shuriken to blow away the sand.

"Greninja!"

"Glam?!"

"Ninja-ja-ja-ja!" That's when Greninja decided to be a bit more serious. By increasing his speed, the Ninja Pokemon had vanished out of thin air, appearing as a blur afterwards. He then appeared behind Emolga from above.

"Emol?!" Emolga gasped as she had just realized who was above her. But it was too late for her and Apple Bloom to do anything. Greninja had thrown the Water Shuriken, hitting the Sky Squirrel Pokemon and sending her to the ground. "Emolga!"

"Glam?!"

"Ninja!" Greninja then descended to the ground before getting ready to toss the second shuriken to Glameow.

"Glameow, dodge!"

"Glame!" The Catty Pokemon then made a quick turn but even she couldn't outpace Greninja. With one swift throw, the shuriken smacked her in the side, knocking Glameow over with just one hit. "Glam!"

"Grenin!" Greninja then stood up, crossing his arms whilst his opponents were both down on the ground. They hadn't fainted yet but they certainly took some heavy hits from the Water-Dark-Type.

"Aw...!" Silver Spoon groaned. "Just when I thought we were doing something! But it's not ver yet! We can-"

Unfortunately, her next command wouldn't appear. As Silver Spoon opened her mouth, everything paused for a moment. And that was because they could hear the sound of various footsteps approaching and cries too. The ground started trembling a tad bit as the direction of the wind was changing.

Even Greninja had stopped as he was actually the first to recognise this. "Nin?" The Ninja Pokemon, with his ever sharp senses, faced the direction of where he sensed those numerous footsteps and cries. He read the wind patterns as well to determine this.

And right up ahead, moving frantically towards one direction whether by running, slithering or flying were a horde of Pokemon. And these Pokemon were moving for one reason.

Sweet Scent Great.

"What's with all of those Pokemon?!" Apple Bloom gasped.

"Ninja." Knowing that this situation might be ugly with a horde this big. He couldn't focus like this. No way. So, a change of location was the way to go as he suddenly disappeared, leaving behind a log afterwards.

"Hey! He's getting away!" Apple Bloom jumped out of the tree before Silver Spoon pulled her back in.

"Don't! You're gonna get trampled by those Pokemon if you go out there!" Silver Spoon said as she held her Poke Ball out. "Return, Glameow!" To keep Glameow safe from the horde of approaching Pokemon, she was sent back into her ball.

"Oh, right! Return Emolga!" Emolga was given the same as Apple Bloom called her partner back. And at the right time too. The stampede of Pokemon had just passed the spot where Emolga was before as they only had the scent on their mind.

"Where are they all heading?" Apple Bloom wondered.

"They're all going in the same direction Emolga tried to go in." Silver Spoon noticed. "That means that there's something there that's drawing them all in."

"Like...an aroma? Oh! Sweet Scent!" Apple Bloom was able to tell what could cause this. Then again, the only two things in the Pokemon World that can draw Pokemon in are Sweet Scent and incense. A majority of the time, Sweet Scent is the one item that's used so it wasn't difficult to figure it out.

After knowing this, Apple Bloom and Silver Spoon got a move on, following the Pokemon to warn their friends while also pursuing Greninja.

With a stampede occurring, this little endurance test for a bowl of dumplings was about to get harder. Not in the way anyone would imagine. Even Sanpei. Speaking of Sanpei, he stood on the east side of the forest, right near a lake with rocks encircling it. He heard the stampede from a faraway distance.

"That's odd. Did the Pokemon suddenly start moving altogether? Did something scare them?" Sanpei wondered.

"There you are!" And finding him, with the great help of Ponyta, was Scootaloo. She was originally looking for the Greninja clones and the real Greninja. But she found someone even better.

Sanpei and the dumpling bowl. If she can just get the bowl off of Sanpei, then this whole test will come to an end and that hungry stomach can be satisfied. That is, if she can as the journey continues.


Chapter 478 End.

PreviousChapters Next