• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
Electric Light Duet, by Masterweaver and FoME (Suggestive)

(Masterweaver)

"... I... I have no words."

Sunset took a breath. "Rarity, I know this is strange—"

"This isn't just strange. This is... this is a form of fashion that... this is science fiction."

"Rarity—"

"How does this even... Why would she even... Is there... What is the point?" Rarity cried, gesturing futilely. "What is the point?! I can get accentuating features but this is—"

"Look. It was her decision. I checked with her dad; she raised the money, she paid for it."

"Sunset, Vinyl has implanted an LED network into the skin of her boobs! HER BOOBS! They can make flashy patterns now, and--I can't even—why?!"

Sunset considered her for a moment or two.

"...Octavia seems to like it."

"More evidence she's secretly insane, then. THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFETIME!"


(FoME)

Sonic bliss filled the basement bunker as it had most days over the summer, but today's session came to an abrupt halt as one of the performers found herself shaking too hard to continue.

"Vi—" Octavia hiccuped, then took a few deep breaths, resting her cello on its stand lest she drop it. "Vinyl, please."

Vinyl just tilted her head inquisitively.

"Look, if you don't want to wear a bra in your own house, that's your business. But I can't perform if I'm watching you synchronize your... your bosom to the song like we're a two-girl Trans-Sibearian Orchestra."

Vinyl gave an innocent, wide-eyed look that might have worked better without the shades. It definitely would have worked better if she didn't then whistle an arpeggio with accompanying chest-mounted light show shining through her almost translucent T-shirt.

Octavia's face twisted up until she burst into shameful giggles. "All right, all right, I'll say it! Stop flashing your tits at me!"

Author's Note:

SaintAbsol asked what the difference was between silicon and silicone. This resulted.

And yes, this is a real thing.

PreviousChapters Next