• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,048 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,048

PreviousChapters Next
Captured Bishops, by Masterweaver

"...so Belladonna was going to keep track of the drinking, but somebody from Tauros recognized her and they kind of got into a bit of a debate—"

"Ruby—"

"—which meant that the next thing anybody knew, Sunny and Snow were really hammered, and they started ranting about Snow's dad being a horrible person for disowning her—"

"Ruby."

"—and since you know, they kind of all are bishops, a few people listened, and they did try to stop the mob but—"

"Ruby Rose, I've read the news report." Sunset sighed. "But unfortunately, this is one of those situations where I shouldn't use my godly powers—"

"Oh I know, I was just wondering if I could ask you to help pay their bail—"

"—which, due to part of my income coming from tithes these days, counts as using my godly powers."

"... Oh."

"I'm also big on 'Let All My Sins Be Remembered' philosophy."

"... You're saying that they should atone for their crimes? That... they should earn forgiveness?"

"I'm saying... that forgiveness is a second chance, one they should be glad and willing to take, and that while I will not demand excommunication or anything like that, I shall also not allow them to forget when they stumbled, so that they will learn from their mistakes."

"Oh. That's a much better message."

"I've been getting practice in."

Author's Note:

At some point in the not-to-distant future, Sunset will decide that if people are going to worship her, she might as well be worth worshipping. As much as anyone can be, anyway.

No word on whether her high-level clergy will ever learn to think before acting.

PreviousChapters Next