• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,048 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,048

PreviousChapters Next
Blooper Reel, by ArtieStroke and FoME

(ArtieStroke)

"...Further reports by eye witnesses say that a bright light preceded by small tremors were experienced at the site of the explosion, shortly before the beloved animal shelter on Flamecano Street was destroyed. This amateur video seems to capture the likeness of what can only be described as a 'rocket-propelled mass of electric blue hair'."

Rainbow grinned triumphantly as Sunset stared slack-jawed at the news video on her phone.

"Now, I don't wanna brag—"

"But you're gonna power on through it anyways?" Sunset growled.

Dash's grin didn't falter. "Hey, man- I'm just... Haiyan."

For the umpteenth time that week, Sunset's face connected with a hard surface out of frustration.

"I don't get why you're the one so bent out of shape about it. Whoever that was somehow skipped Supers one through three and straight to God Blue. You gotta be careful, handing out godly energy like that."

"It's JUST a COINCIDENCE!" Sunset snapped, jerking back up. Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Queen Kai."

"URRRRRGH!"

(FoME)

"By your argument, Flash Sentry has been a Super Haiyan this whole time! Blue hair happens, Dash!"

"Flash's isn't quite the right shade of—"

"Not. My. Point."


(ArtieStroke)

"SENTRYYYYYYY!"

"MITOCHONDRIAAAAAA!"

The two warriors yelled, the light of their ki blasting outwards and rumbling the ground around them. Electric arcs fizzed off their bodies.

"T-their power levels are through the roof!" Fluttershy said. "If they keep this up, then it doesn't matter what Mitochondria says; the fight itself could destroy the earth!"

"Tch, that jerk!" Rainbow Dash cried out, ripping the scouter off of her head. "How is Flash Sentry always so much more powerful than me?!"


"Ah!"

Rainbow woke up with a start. Her breathing was fast and ragged, but she eventually managed to calm down. After a moment, she frowned.

"Oh whatever! Sunset doesn't know what she's talking about!"

She rolled back over, and tried to go back to sleep.

"Stupid, sexy Flash..."

PreviousChapters Next