• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
Bishop to b4, by Masterweaver

"You've been punning more and more often ever since joining the clergy," Belladonna pointed out. "What is up with that?"

Sunny shrugged. "Well, I am the one whose name has the closest link to our Glorious Proclaimer, the whole sun thing, so I've done a lot of thinking about how words can be interpreted in a variety of ways. After that whole thing with the bar, I realized... I kind of have to watch what I say, so what I mean is clear, you know?"

Snow blinked. "I didn't think you'd take this so seriously..."

"Yeah I know, I look like a typical ditz. But after all that nonsense in Tauros..."

Sunny and Belladonna shuddered as one.

Snow nodded. "I guess I can see your point. If Ruby hadn't found me, I'd probably be starving on the streets still... Adversity builds character."

"Even if it isn't fun. Or deserved." Belladonna scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

Ruby took a breath. "You... do you girls just want to take a spa day Saturday? Relax before we go back to being the heads of a religion?"

There was a pause.

"...Would any of us actually find that relaxing?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah, you're right. Paintball then."

There was a general nod of agreement.

Author's Note:

A follow-up to the previous one, but far enough removed from the central topic that I thought it merited its own chapter.

PreviousChapters Next