• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
Caught Shipping, by SaintAbsol

Rarity politely chuckled as she walked alongside Rainbow Dash; the blue-skinned girl had just told something that was meant to be a joke, judging by how she had started laughing heartily after finishing. While Rarity didn't understand the joke, it was the ladylike thing to to humor others when in their company.

"Haha, Center Forward," Rainbow repeated to herself, taking a few breaths to calm herself down. A few people were staring at her, but she didn't pay them any mind, just glancing about at he shops as they headed through the downtown area. "So, that sale you mentioned..."

"Just up ahead," Rarity said, nodding toward a sporting goods store a few buildings down. While she was hardly on Rainbow's level of what Twilight continued to refer to as 'sports geekdom,' to say nothing of how utterly garish the outfits associated with it tended to be, but she still had an eye for sales. "It should be going on for another few days, and—" Rarity stopped as something moved at the corner of her eye, and she did a double take as her eyes widened.

Rainbow caught on a second later, looking back to the dumbstruck unicorn aspect. "Huh? Rarity, what's—" Rainbow was cut off as her head was telekinetically grabbed and turned to the side. "Hey, what are you—" Now it was her turn to stop and stare. "... AJ?!"

Applejack, standing at a little over a story tall, paused as she pulled a few pallets' worth of items out of the back of a trailer. "... Oh, howdy girls."

Rarity and Rainbow both shook their heads as they came back to their senses, with Dash speaking up first. "What are you doing here?"

Applejack sheepishly rubbed at the back of her head. "Well, remember back when I accidentally sat on that warehouse and was bein' sued fer it?"

"How could we forget?" Rarity grumbled. "That man was utterly detestable."

"Eeyup," AJ agreed, "but he also had a lot o' lawyers on his payroll. That there 'Gilded Arches' feller did his best, but he couldn't get me off the hook completely; gotta do some Community Service fer a few months." She turned back to the trailer, pulling out another pallet and carrying it over to the loading dock. "Anyway, have fun with whatever yer doin'. Ah gotta stay busy."

"Huh," Rainbow said, crossing her arms with a frown. "That sucks." She shook her head with a sigh, starting to walk away. "Anyway, we should... Rarity?" Rainbow glanced back, then raised one of her eyebrows as she found Rarity hadn't moved from her spot, but was, instead, watching the oversized farmer as she worked, a grin and a bit of a blush on her face as her eyelids lowered slightly. Slowly, a grin began to form on Rainbow's face as well, though this one was decidedly more devious.

Oh, she couldn't help but think, this is going to be fun~

Author's Note:

What? I'm clearly referring to Applejack unloading cargo. What did you think I meant? :trollestia:

PreviousChapters Next