• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,048 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,048

PreviousChapters Next
Symmetric Property, by SaintAbsol

"Sorry 'bout this, Miss Sunset."

Sunset groaned, rubbing at her head. "Look, Macintosh?"

"Just call me Big Mac, Miss Sunset," said the man leading her through the orchard. "Most people do."

"Okay, Big Mac. Anyway, you're my friend's brother and I've known you socially for a while now. It's bad enough that people I don't know are treating me as some sort of goddess, I really don't want to have to deal with people Iknow treating me specially. So, please, drop the 'Miss'."

Macintosh glanced back over his shoulder, then back to the path they were walking. "Okay."

"Good," Sunset let out a sigh of relief. "Now, what's the problem?"

Macintosh hesitated. "Um... probably best if'n ya just see fer yerself. It's just up here."

He led her to a clearing that Sunset vaguely recognized from the time AJ's problem with green mana first came up. Furthering the nostalgia, Applejack towered overhead just as she did then. However, Sunset found herself gaping at what else was there. Applejack held something that compared to her was the size of a small dog, something that the pony-turned-human had thought she'd never see in real life again.

"That's a bucking dragon!"

The dragon in question was sporting a mix of brown and white scales and let out a short cry that sounded very similar to a bark at Sunset's shout, squirming about as Applejack struggled to hold it and calm it down. "Easy there, Winona girl; ya know Sunset."

Sunset blinked in shock. "Wait, 'Winona'?"

The dragon barked again, this time releasing a bit of fire as it did, making AJ flinch away.

"Eeyep," Macintosh drawled, a bit of tension in his voice as he tried to put on a calm expression. "She was like that when we got up, and AJ's been tryin' to keep her from burnin' down the orchard. So... if'n ya could get her back to bein' a dog, we'd really appreciate it."

Author's Note:

"Has this been happening to any other dogs?"

Mac shrugged. "Ain't like I've seen any."

It was at about that time that Sunset sensed Fluttershy's scream.

PreviousChapters Next