• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
The World Atlas Shrugged, by Paaaad and ArtieStroke

(Paaaad)

One evening, Sunset Shimmer appeared in Twilight's bedroom looking rather bedraggled, and promptly proceeded to flop down on the bed.

"Long day?"

"Apparently we've moved up from mythical figures to mythical locations."

"Wha— Oh. Oh my."

"It's still submerged, but it's actually there to find now. Pain in the neck easing it in, not to mention the water displacement."

"Well at least it's over now." Twilight paused, hand halfway to her girlfriend's shoulder, "Er, it is over, right?"

"For now, but I looked the planet over once I was done, and there are more magical patterns just like the one that preceded this one all over the place. Looks like the next one is going to be in the Irish Sea."

Twilight set her hand on Sunset's shoulder. "Well, it looks like we have some research to do... Tomorrow."

(ArtieStroke)

Later...

"So, if I believe REALLY HARD, then would you—"

"Rainbow Dash, for the LAST TIME I DO NOT WANT A FLOATING LOOKOUT, YOU ARE NOT A SUPER HAYAN, AND THIS IS NOT DRAGON PEARL X."

"Yeesh! Fine! Okay! Jeeze..."

Author's Note:

Fortunately, such large entities need a lot of power and notoriety behind them to manifest. Kami's Lookout is definitely not on the list.

PreviousChapters Next