• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
Pieces of the Puzzle, by SaintAbsol

Niv-Mizzet calmly looked at three figurines before him, and eyebrow slightly cocked in an emotion some might have called surprise. "I must say, Vice Principal Beleren, this isn't something I expected from you."

Jace grumbled under his breath as he too observed the figurines. "I confiscated them from a student; that they lined up perfectly is just luck."

Niv-Mizzet, for once, elected to say nothing and simply turned back to the figurines as two glowed in red and green, while a third seemed to absorb the light around it. "Hm," he grunted, a hand coming to his chin. "Three down, two to go." His eyes drifted back to Jace. "I trust you have at least​ one hypothesis as to the identities of the final two, Vice Principal Beleren."

"I do," Jace responded, his eyes glowing blue as he eyed one of the figurines. "I will be investigating one after classes are done for the day. And I have high hopes I am on the right track."

"I see," Niv-Mizzet simply said, still looking at the figures. "You are dismissed, Vice Principal Beleren."

Jace nodded, and headed toward the office door; he still had to take care of some things to keep Ravnica High from tearing itself apart at the seams for the day. However, as he reached the handle, he heard Niv-Mizzet speak up on more time, likely forgetting he was still in the room.

"My Little Horsie figurines? Seriously?"

Author's Note:

Fortunately, the series is almost wholly unlike the one we're familiar with beyond its broadest outlines. Otherwise it would just be silly.

PreviousChapters Next