• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,048 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,048

PreviousChapters Next
Ooh Miss Sparkle, by FoME [Suggestive Content]

Ooh Miss Sparkle

"Sunset, I am home now," smoldered Twilight Sparkle. "And I am looking so handsome and also my lab coat opened?"

"Ooh, Miss Sparkle, ooh," swooned Sunset. Twilight took her in her arms.

"Let's do it," Sunset husked.

"Yes." As Sunset fixed a hungry gaze on Twilight, the lavender-skinned erotic dynamo elaborated. "And I will leave my spectrometer on."

Meanwhile, in a twenty-mile radius of this event, sun icons vibrated, men turned straight, and anyone with even an ounce of psychic sensitivity cried out, "Miss Sparkle!"

It was amazing.

THE END


Lemon Zest beamed. "And that's how I got my first academic hearing!"

Sunny Flare put down the printout and immediately went for the bottle of hand sanitizer in her purse. "That's really not something you should be proud of."

"It was a civil protest. I was promised an introduction to Shimmerism, not the most boring bits of theology put together in one inconvenient place. Though I will admit that they had a point about the plagiarism." Lemon shrugged. "Who'd have thought one of the TAs read Hark! A Vagabond?"

"So, what happened?"

"I got put on probation for next semester. And that was after a grotesque misuse of Fair Use laws and calling in the subjects of my essay."

"You can't seriously call that an—" Sunny stopped as she processed all of what Lemon had said. "You had Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle read that thing?"

Lemon nodded. "Sunset kept looking at it, then giggling, then looking at it again. She didn't stop until she was rolling on the ground. I'm pretty sure she whinnied at one point." She smiled. "Truly, I am blessed."

"And what did Twilight think?"

"All she said was 'Commendably accurate.'"

Author's Note:

A few years after when these stories usually focus, but the idea took hold of me and wouldn't let go.

Also, here's your context should you need it.

PreviousChapters Next