• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
Young Dearie Simulator, by SaintAbsol

Apple Bloom hummed idly to herself as she walked through the halls of Canterlot High; for whatever reason, she was in a pretty good mood today. Or as much of a good mood a child could be while at school, at any rate; either way, she was smiling as she waved to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo while walking up to her locker. However, as she reached for her lock, her gaze turned elsewhere.

And managed to settle upon Tender Taps.

On its own, that wasn't anything too unusual, it was usually pretty good for Apple Bloom in fact. Today, however, was a bit different; while Tender Taps was the first person she noticed, she also became aware of Silver Spoon. Who was currently engaged in conversation with Tender Taps... a very animate conversation... involving a lot of smiling, laughing... and physical contact.

"Apple Bloom..."

She was vaguely aware of Sweetie Belle saying her name, but she wasn't really particularly concerned about it, given how she was currently occupied by glaring at Silver Spoon (and Tender Taps to a lesser extent) through the mob of students. A fire had been lit in her belly, and was slowly making its way through the rest of her body.

"Apple Bloom!"

That was Sweetie again, and she was ignored once more. The fire in her was growing to the point she started to recognize it: anger. She was angry, very angry; her mind wasn't really functioning properly as she focused on the two targets of her rage, only able to start planning several things to follow shorty after she—

"Apple Bloom!" Scootaloo shrieked. "Will you drop the psychotically possessive girlfriend thing for five seconds and focus!"

"WHAT?!" Apple Bloom bellowed right back, turning her ire toward Scootaloo.

Her pegasus aspect friend didn't even flinch, simply pointing back toward Apple Bloom's locker.

Or, rather, the crumpled and deformed locker door that Apple Bloom had managed to tear clean off its hinges.

She was suddenly acutely aware of how many people in the hall were staring at her. "Ah... uh..."

"Ahem." Vice Principle Luna seemed to have appeared out of nowhere as she stood behind Apple Bloom, looking decidedly unimpressed with the state of things. "Miss Apple, please put that down."

Apple Bloom visibly flinched as she set the twisted hunk of metal down on the floor, her face redder than her brother's.

"Thank you," Luna said, walking past her. "Meet me in my office; I will be there after I have located your grandmother."

Apple Bloom despondently sighed, trudging toward the offices. "Yes, Ma'am." She was already dreading both whatever punishment she got for destroying school property... and whatever Granny Smith was going to do to her afterward.

Author's Note:

There's nothing going on between Tender and Silver, at least not for the purposes of this short. Apple Bloom is just as possessive of her not-my-boyfriend as she is her sister.

Vice Principal Luna, meanwhile, is canonically capable of Batman entrances. See Friendship Games.

PreviousChapters Next