• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
You All Bleat in a Tavern, by ArtieStroke

"And so, where exactly do we sign up for our stage names again?" Dazalia asked, a cheshire grin on her face and a finger on the fantasy concert-supervisor's chest. The supervisor was, in a word, nonplussed.

"Listen, we'll figure that out later—"

"It's too late, I've already got it," Dazalia interrupted, twirling with a flourish, "They call me... Lómelindë~"

And with a turn she was suddenly adorned in a feathered dress, with a tiara upon her head that somewhat resembled the face of a nightingale.

Chalupa clapped, "Oooh! I remember that; it's like the masks we used in the silly fun-time races!"

"You and I remember that race very, very differently."

The supervisor cleared his throat, "Uh, and what exactly does 'lómelindë' mean?"

Dazalia rolled her eyes, "It's elvish for 'nightingale', obviously."

"And I suppose you don't know what the elvish word for 'dorky' is, do you?" Captain Wuzz asked, barely holding back a snort.

Dazalia glared at him, gritting her teeth before screaming.

"Elvish is NOT DORKY, DAD!"


Adagio Dazzle froze as she stood up from her chair, pure shock and fear etched into her face. Aria and Sonata both gave each other a look, before howling with laughter. Weirdly enough, a certain Mister John Discord was not laughing. One might even described his face as weirded out, an emotion he hadn't been sure if he was capable of feeling before that moment.

"This is absolutely canon now," Aria managed to choke out, stumbling back into her chair, "This has happened in fiction. You absolutely, no take backs, said 'Elvish is not dorky, Dad' to the Captain."

The other two sirens continued to laugh until they started wheezing, as Adagio slowly and deliberately sat back down in her chair. She then very slowly, and even more deliberately, sank her head into her arms, folded on the table, and let out a strangled noise that can only be produced when one accidentally calls their boss 'dad'.

This was going to be a long campaign.

PreviousChapters Next