• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
This Anthology in a Nutshell, by Masterweaver and FoME

(Masterweaver)

"....You cannot be serious."

"I'm totally serious."

"You. Can not. Be serious."

"I. Am totally. Serious."

Twilight threw up her hands. "Why?! Why does your world have this thing for bad puns?! First it was the timberwolves, then it was the fruit bats, and now..." She gestured at the lagomorphs scrawling cryptic messages over the laboratory walls. "Now it's plot bunnies?!"

Fluttershy nodded, fluttering her wings. "They're a cyclically endangered species."

"How does leaving strange lines help with their survival?! What is even the point?!"

"It's mostly a symbiotic relationship. They help develop ideas and, in turn, get protection from their predators."

"Oh, let me guess, writer's blocks?"

"Uh, no." Fluttershy gave her an odd look. "Wolverines."

"Right."

"Writer's blocks have a completely different habitat."

Twilight facepalmed. "Of course they do."

(FoME)

A deep, almost lowing "Mowr" drifted through the castle's windows. The plot bunnies shuddered in unison, then scribbled all the faster.

Fluttershy blushed. "Though I do have one."

"Of course you do," groaned Twilight. "For the sake of my own sanity, I'm not even going to look."

"That's probably for the best."

Author's Note:

With due credit and apologies to Dan Shive.

PreviousChapters Next