• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,048 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,048

PreviousChapters Next
Taking a Strange Turn, by Jenna Cipher

"Do we know why Doctor Turner has a copy of the Declaration of Independence with genuine autographs from the founders? And an actual photograph of President Platinum?"

Sunset tilted her head "No... Where did you see it?"

Twilight replied, "It was hung up behind his desk this morning, I compared the writing to pictures of the genuine article, as well as the copy at the Canterlot Museum of National History. It's real alright."

Pinkie chose now to give her own input. "Ooooh! I know! Maybe Doctor Turner is some kind wibbly-wobby timey-wimey aspected person, and the blue hourglass he always carries around is like a magic wand, ONLY A TIME MACHINE!"

The goddess in denial and the aspiring scientist looked across the table at their friend, who was smiling widely at her own idea.

"But... Whuuuuaaaaa."

Pinkie replied in her usual tone, "Meh, just a hunch."

Somewhere, on a spaceship being invaded by giant salt shakers, a time-traveling hourglass would've sneezed if it could.

Back in Canterlot, Sunset merely wondered where her friends came up with this stuff.

Author's Note:

Emphatically not canon. Dr. Turner doesn't need any outside aids to walk through time. However, he also can't travel to back before Sunset changed the world. The paradox potential is too great otherwise.

PreviousChapters Next