• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
The Gentry and the Upstart, by Masterweaver

"So... can you tell me how Winter Lights is avoiding me?" Sunset asked. "Because I kind of figured that to be impossible."

The short figure frowned. "Careful what you say, godling. To even speak to Fay is a rare boon."

Sunset Shimmer sighed. "I'm not a god..."

Seabreeze cleared his throat. "Miss Shimmer, ye not be understandin'. Fay have been keepin' out of sight for longer then there've been Fay. It be one o' our most precious secrets, ye ken? Ye knowin' where the links ta fae are is bad enough, but if'n ye knew how to see... many gods across the realms would much like that gift, and not all be pleasant."

The short figure glowered at him. "That much, at least, we can agree upon."

Sunset cleared her throat. "If I understand correctly, you'd still be imprisoned without Seabreeze's intervention."

"A debt between him and I, to be repaid by our own discretion." The figure drew his robes tight. "Already it has cost me much, but it is not your concern; keep to your world's affairs."

"But--"

"Lass, Fay politics are not fer the young," Seabreeze interjected. "I'll be fine."

Sunset looked between the two of them, and sighed. "Alright... I guess I can leave it be. So... about these bastions..."

"Yes, yes, the Fall Court is converting them to rings as we speak..."

Author's Note:

Such a rude and presumptuous girl. Scarcely out of mortality, and already thinking she can coax timeless secrets from her betters. Perhaps we shou—

Hands off the keyboard and out of my chair! I have assorted metals and minerals and I'm not afraid to use them!

Frickin' parasites. I thought there was an unusual number of mushrooms this morning...

PreviousChapters Next