• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,048 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,048

PreviousChapters Next
Sentry on Duty, by EonAon

One Friday at Sugarcube Corner, Flash Sentry looked about with a weird look on his face.

"Hey, Flash."

Looking around, Flash spotted Ditzy Doo and waved her over. "Hey, Ditzy. How's the magical girl thing going for you?"

"You would not belive some of the things that have happened... Wait, forgot who I was talking to. Saved any more orphanges lately?" Ditzy laughed.

"Actually, I'm having a weird week. Even for me, believe it or not." Flash shook his head. "Actually, I don't think you will believe it."

"You can tell me, Flash. We've known each other since kindergarden. Besides, your week couldn't have been any weirder than mine."

"See, that's the issue. Nothing's happened. Nothing at all. No battle of the bands against evil developers, no driving my car and finding somebody on the side of the road who's secretly an heiress on the run from the mob, no magical mishaps. Nothing. Its starting to freak me out a bit."

Ditzy all but fell into the chair next to him as she thought about that. "You're right. That "is" weird for you."

Author's Note:

Flash Sentry's unsung heroics make Booster Gold look like Superman.

PreviousChapters Next