• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,145 Views, 4,442 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,442
 8,145

PreviousChapters Next
Prophet Margin, by Masterweaver

Sunset sighed. "You're really asking this?"

"Yes."

"Alright, fine. My job, technically, is holding the universe together and healing the damage that happened because of the portal. That's it. That's all I'm obligated to do. However, I fully recognize that my worshipers in general attach such faith to me in order to have something in their life that keeps them going. And since I am not, in fact, entirely heartless, I do pay enough attention to help out the ones that really do need help. That said, I am spending most of my power keeping the universe from falling apart, so I can't afford to step in when there are plagues or wars, barring very specific circumstances."

"So... you only handle issues of universal or personal scale?"

"Yes."

"Really big miracles... or really small ones."

"...yes, fine, that's a good takeaway."

"Okeydoke! I'll work that into my next sermon. Thanks Sunset!"

Sunset sighed. "...not a problem, Ruby."

Author's Note:

Noun. The difference between the god's intended message and what the chosen one actually says. All thing considered, this is one of the better ones.

PreviousChapters Next