• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 8,049 Views, 4,429 Comments

Group Precipitation - FanOfMostEverything



Stories set in the Oversaturated World, some silly, some less so.

  • ...
26
 4,429
 8,049

PreviousChapters Next
Minister of the Interior, by FoME

Sunset sighed as she followed the rampaging designer who'd been let loose in her home. "You really don't have to do this, Rarity."

"Nonsense, darling. If you're going to be worshipped, we can't have you forced to be surrounded by furniture no one this side of the Saddlantic can pronounce." Rarity gave a significant glance to Sunset's small coffee table.

The other girl pouted and patted the table protectively. "Now you're just hurting Mörbylånga's feelings."

"My point exactly. And goodness knows you have a copious budget to work with."

Sunset folded her arms. "You told me to get that Benefacteor account just so you could give this place a makeover, didn't you?"

"I will neither confirm nor deny that." Rarity stopped by one of the few doors in the largely open building. "My, my, what have we here?"

"Rarity, don't—"

"AAAAAHHH!"

"Open... that." Sunset closed the door through telekinesis, then took hold of her staggering friend. "You okay?"

"I will recover. In time. A great deal of time." Rarity let Sunset guide her into a chair, then asked, "What exactly was that?"

"A gateway to the Astral Plane. You'd be surprised how often I need to pop in and out of it."

"You may want to consider a lock on the door."

"I don't usually have visitors, but you're right." Sunset sighed. "Sorry about that. I've been trying to decorate the place, but I only ever managed to change the background color once, and I haven't quite figured out how I did that. So it's stuck on orange."

"More of a burnt sienna," said Rarity, "in the sense that it incinerated my eyes!"

"You're never going to let me live this down, are you?"

"Not on your life."

Author's Note:

Yes, that is the name of a table available from Ikea. I made sure to preserve every diacritic.

PreviousChapters Next