• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,252 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,252

PreviousChapters
A Trivial Pursuit

Dear Pinkie Pie,

Um, so do you care to explain why the fuck you teamed up with Twilight for Trivia night?

Sincerely,
Rainbow Dash and Applejack


Dear Rainbow and AJ,

If you take the time to think about it, you'll realize it's all part of the plan. I already slipped Granny a few bits to rig the random drawing, guaranteeing that I'd get paired with her, and then all I have to do is suck the entire time.

We can't lose.

Sincerely,
Pinkie


Dear Pinkie,

I thought losing was the whole point of this idea.

-Rainbow and AJ


Dear Rainbow and AJ,

That's what I meant. By performing so badly so Twilight can't win, we can't lose.

...Yeah, when I say it like that, I need a drink.

-Pinkie


Dear Sunburst,

Just what the hell are you doing here? You aren't taking advantage of this spare time to fuck Starlight?

Sincerely,
Twilight


To: Twilight

That's exactly what I said!

-Starlight

Author's Note:

And a 21-month hiatus (for actual episode parodies) ends out of the freaking blue.

Thanks for reading after all this time. Let's see if I can maybe finally finish this thing.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 5 )

11611673
Saddle Arabia is already an area that exists in canon. Am surprised they didn't actually sneak in a secondary horse pun where you did though

And a 21-month hiatus (for actual episode parodies) ends out of the freaking blue.

Thanks for reading after all this time. Let's see if I can maybe finally finish this thing.

That's good to hear.

Although it would be nice to still have a real world satire chapter now and then.

Can’t believe this is still going but I’m here for it.

Reading this fic in 2024 felt like opening a time capsule, And I was pretty surprised that this decade old fic isn’t dead in the water. Glad to see it’s alive and kicking 10 or so years later.

https://m.

It's so great to see this return to our lives.

I honestly forgot this was rooted in actual episodes and not just political/current events commentary. lol. It's funny either way. Thanks!

Login or register to comment