• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,238 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,238

PreviousChapters Next
2, 4, 6, Greaaat

Dear Princess Twilight,

Look, you remember waaay back when you enchanted that fuckdoll of yours and the whole town became obsessed with it?

Don't you remember when we all had that conversation about not creating problems just to solve them later?

I'm pretty sure that includes not creating problems for your friends. Do you seriously think there wasn't someone more enthusiastic about cheerleading that could help these guys form a cohesive squad, instead of tearing me away from buckball games that I wanted to watch?

All because you thought I needed to learn a lesson about being passionate about something just because my friends are?

Fuck off, bitch. Please for the love of Celestia find something productive to do with your time... Or someone to do with your time. That second one might be harder. There's only so many desperate stallions in Ponyville, and you've probably gone through all of them twice by now.

Stop concerning yourself with what I am and am not enthusiastic about. Now piss off before I form a Teacher's Union.

Sincerely,
Loyalty Professor Rainbow Dash

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next