• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,245 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,245

PreviousChapters Next
The Break Up Break Down

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher.


Dear Discord,

How could you not understand love? Love is the most chaotic thing in existence! The drama. The tension. And especially the possibilities of who you can love.

Just look at Japanese anime. One pony can fall in love with multiple mares. There’s also shipping between siblings. After all, incest is wincest. You may not even fall in love with the opposite gender! And that’s okay! Love is love, after all.

Basically, love is universal. It can come in any shape or form.

Yours lovingly,
Princess Cadance


Dear Princess Cadance,

Chaotic? More like cliche and formulaic.

It’s always the same sappy thing. A high school romance. A forbidden love. Best friend or enemies becoming couples. Or maybe even where the main character has to choose between two different love interest that he or she likes. These type of love stories have become tired and overdone.

Don’t believe me? Just look at this episode!?! Sugar Belle and Big Mac nearly ending their relationship over a lack of communication! Try to guess how many shows have done that type of trope before. I rest my case.

Yours chaotically,
Discord


Dear Big Mac,

Apologies, but you cannot possibly blame us for the mix up. It is not our job to play Pictionary when attempting to figure out the postal address you put on your package.

Mad props on the packaging though. That pie wasn’t a pile of goop by the time it got to Sweetie Belle.

Sincerely,
Postmaster Derpy Hooves,
Ponyville Mail Service


Dear Derpy,

Drawn recipient aside, he would have a point.

I seem to recall when I got my Crystalling invitation.

The wind has better delivery service than you.

Sincerely,
Princess Twilight Sparkle


"Maybe it's somepony in this school? There are a couple of male students here." Apple Bloom explained to Sweetie Belle as the Cutie Mark Crusaders entered the school of friendship.

"Yeah! There's bound to be somepony here that could be your secret admirer!" Scootaloo chimed in.

It was at this point that the Young Six were passing hallway as they headed over to their next lesson. However, Gallus the Griffon suddenly stopped in his tracks as he saw the CMC. Or more particularity; a certain white unicorn. Gallus immediately moved in front of the CMCs' path with a winning smile.

"Hey there, babe. I heard you are a mare of action. How about you and me catch some action together if you know what I'm saying." said Gallus as he used his claw to comb the feathers on his head.

The rest of the Young Six merely rolled their eyes at their friend’s failed antics and also the inevitable...

Slap!

Gallus was immediately thrown backwards into the locker behind him from Sweetie Belle slapping him.

"Pervert," muttered Sweetie Belle as she trotted away while the rest of the Young Six shook their heads at Gallus who was currently seeing stars.

"Well, one thing's for sure. It's definitely not that student that gave Sweetie the pie," Scootaloo whispered to Apple Bloom.

"Eeyup." Apple Bloom replied.


Dear Grand Wizard Garbunkle,

We are through! You are supposed to save me! Not flirt with some imaginary one-dimensional paper cut out skeleton who works for the very Squizard that captured me!

Signed,
Princess Shmarity

Author's Note:

Happy Holidays from Miles and Mix!

PreviousChapters Next