• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus Chapter: On A Scale of Alligator to Gorilla, How Shitty of a Parent Are You?

Hiatus Bonus Chapter (Mixed, Massed, and Bashed)

THE FOAL FREE PRESS
DICKS OUT FOR HAYAMBE!

In late May this year, Hayambe, the last known living gorilla in Equestria, was exterminated in his enclosure in the Cincinneighti Zoo. This incident occurred due to a child getting into the gorilla enclosure. Hayambe caught hold of the child and started to drag him around forcefully until he was shot with fatal magical spell blast.

Since then, the incident has been wildly criticized by many ponies who blamed the child’s parent for the gorilla’s untimely death with most citing that a child's life is less valuable than that of an endangered animal. The most enraged over this issue was the Human-Activist group, who are firm believers of the humans. Head of this group, Lyra Heartstrings, has since then released a statement over this issue:
"I hope this child gets properly punished for his disobedience. He is the sole reason for the last possible known existence of humans living in Equestria to die off."

Princess Twilight has replied to that comment by mentioning that the Human-Activist group could just kidnap some humans from the alternate mirror world where humans roam.

Funnily enough, this isn't the first time that there was outrage over the death of an animal. Just last year, Cecil the Lion was shot in the wild by a dentist named Colgate, who has since then moved cities and changed names to avoid enraged ponies.

This aforementioned incident of Hayambe's death has pretty much become a media joke by this point. Just like Twilicorn! There has been a bonfire of CD's for the movie King Kong in "honor" of his death. Colts and fillies are dressing up in gorilla suits for the upcoming Nightmare Night. And the most ridiculous is the coined phrase, "Dicks Out For Hayambe". This phrase has been used repeatedly by social justice warriors who want justice for the death for Hayambe, but clearly only just want attention for themselves.

"It's not that hard for stallions to pull their dicks out if we don't normally wear cloths..." says an orange farmmare.

In fact, because of all these events occurring, there is now a petition for Hayambe to become the next Pokemare, so that its memory will live on forever. But considering a previous petition led to an angry Princess Twilight becoming a Pokemare, the chance of that happening is unlikely.

In other news, another death of a colt, this time near Whorelando by an alligator...


Dear Princess Celestia,

Couldn't you just dress Prince Blueblood in a gorilla suit and fake that you brought him back to life? This situation is getting very fucking ridiculous!

Your fellow princess,
Twilight Sparkle

P.S. That's the last time I bring Fax Machine and Starlight to the Zoo.

Author's Note:



PreviousChapters Next