• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
Uprooted

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher.


Dear Diary,

Yona's friends ideas for how tree be remembered all great, which makes Yona idea feel pretty stupid.

Yona thought we could go through the quantum realm and travel to past and borrow each element of harmony from across different time periods in some sorta scavenger hunt to save Tree of Harmony.

Probably bad idea anyway.

Though Yona find that Yona's friends got hit with dum dum stick. ‘Cause all great ideas all break apart without any smashing involved. Common thing that happen a lot here in Ponyville, which Yona impressed by.

Yona hope Yona not get hit by dum dum stick too soon, ‘cause Yona hear there’s school dance coming up.

Yona now talk about how Yona's friends plans break apart. Yak approved!

Friend Gallus started exploiting bits off tourist with corny stories instead of museum he promised.

Friend Sandbar started do boring bland stuff again by watching new tree grow.

Friend Smolder smashing on big dumb rock probably to eat gems inside, like that one story Professor Rarity tell of how she got cutiemark, instead of imposing monument.

Friend Silverstream artwork and symbolism become messy baby cave painting no creature will ever understand. Yona remember school lessons mentioning that art is like that.

Friend Ocellus reflection on the elements missed point as well. Yona guess it just repeat of changelings misconception like in their Hearths Warming tradition.

Unsurprisingly, everything got destroyed unintentionally. Yona personally hopes to master this skill one day and teach to yaks at home. Sadly, Yona's friends all start arguing after this which make Yona angry. Friends no fight! Yona decide to school them on stories of how we came closer thanks to tree. And also how they doing thing professors did for Headmistress Twilight for Friendship Castle. Professor Rockhoof would be proud of speech!

So friends stopped acting like dum dum and start getting job done done. Luckily, Sandbar too lazy to throw pieces of tree away, so together, we make treehouse in song. Then Smashed Tree of Harmony also pitched in, turned into a Treehouse of Harmony. Parts each sold separately.

Yay! Yona now have place to hang out with friends after school!

Then Headmistress Twilight appear and explained our friendship turned Tree of Harmony into something better after it smashed.

Wait, this give Yona great idea! Yona think if we smash treehouse together and fix it again, parts grow to something better!

Bestest idea ever!

Your best yak smasher,
Yona


Dear Sombra,

You think you can get rid of me that easily? Piss off. I choose when I want to go.

Treelike Barkle


Dear Treelight Sparkle,

You know, taking the laughable effort they put in and transforming it into something actually presentable is the equivalent of parents helping with a science project when it's not allowed.

Seriously, you expect me to believe that the six of them did that with some ropes and glue? Sandbar tried to eat glue on the first day of arts and crafts.

But hey, to be fair, you've given us a great place to move our sex ed classes to. The noise complaints from Mayor Mare were honestly getting a little tiresome.

Sincerely,
Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next