• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
Call of the Cutie

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Call of the Cutie

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I walked into Sugarcube Corner to find the place a complete fucking disaster. For some reason, Pinkie decided to have Applejack's down syndrome sister help baking some cupcakes. They looked only slightly worse than dried turds. Apparently, she's been trying to get her cutie mark. So because she took advice from one of the town's lezponies, she's trying all these random tasks in hopes of finding the one she'll be forced to endure for the rest of her life. Becoming even more desperate, she turned to me, asking me to use my magic to automatically give her a butt symbol. So what I initially tried was cart-pulling slave labor. That one faded away. I then tried Benjamin Franklin, a serial killing victim, teddy bear stuffing, and a tricycle manufacturing sweatshop employee. I tried a few more, and they all faded away. Just to screw with her, I tried a hoofball player last.

Applejack tried explaining to her that cutie marks come with time, and only when a pony discovers that special thing that makes them special. She obviously failed in doing so, but I'm not surprised, because you can't explain things to a retard. Especially earth pony retards. I mean, at least the unicorn retards are good for things like designing dresses. But you don't get too many of those because of the selective breeding laws. So only the geniuses get to screw each other. So in short, my sex life is going to be great in a few years.

In simpleton towns like Ponyville, whenever a filly figures out what the hell they're gonna do with their life, a party gets thrown for them. Most of the other party guests have cutie marks, kind of like “Hey, congratulations, what the hell took you so long?” There are a few without cutie marks, so to them, it's kind of like “Hey, what the hell is taking you so long?”

So after Applebloom failed with the turdcakes, she accidentally walked into the party that she was so adamant on not attending. So clearly, by baking cupcakes on the same day of the party in the same place as the party truly shows her efforts in not attending.

Diamond Tiara, the guest of honor at this party, clearly likes singling out those that don't have cutie marks yet, and belittling those who aren't like her. She reminds me of myself when I was that age.

Then, as I saw Applebloom and two other fillies without cutie marks talking with each other at a table, I felt a cold shiver run down my back.

This town is about to be hit by a number of disasters...I can feel it.

Your concerned former student,
Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next