• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
A Matter of Principals

Dear Headmistress Twilight,

If any of the students complain about what happened while you were gone, blame Discord. He's Vice Headmistress and supervised most of the events that transpired.

Happy to be the guidance counselor again,
Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starlight,

Yeah, good job. You managed to turn an asshole into a ghost asshole. Where did that get you? Right, nowhere.

And as headmare, I'll blame whomever I damn well please.

Sincerely,
Twilight


Dear Discord,

Pranks aside, is it possible you could send Twilight on a friendship map quest to, we don't know... to her utter doom?

Sincerely,
Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Rarity


Dear friends,

I might actually have stumbled upon something in another dimension. Twilight is our resident expert on magic, but I don't think even she would be able to solve the crisis of something called 'BioWare Magic'. I think it had something to do with an anthem or something. Who knows, all I know is she's not that musically gifted.

She'll be busy for years.

Or she'll go on a killing spree. One of the two.

Sincerely,
Discord


"This tastes awful!" Discord commented as he chewed onto the pages of the E.E.A rule book.

"This is absolutely trash!" Discord added.

"That's because you took that from the trash," Spike said in a deadpan voice.

"Well then, it's got to go!" With that Discord threw the rule book behind him, it created a mini explosion upon impact with the floor.


DA SKOOL RULES (E.E.A Approved)

The proper rules and requirements for any school to meet the standards of the E.E.A.

31) No class clowns are allowed in school and will be immediately sent back to the circus.

32) You'll never know.... because Discord ate it.

33) You'll never know.... because Discord ate it.

34) You'll never know.... because Discord ate it.

35) You'll never know.... because Discord ate it.

36) You'll never know.... because Discord ate it.

37) You'll never know.... because Discord ate it.

38) Lateness for class is instant detention. Just cuz you're saved by the bell doesn't mean you're safe from trouble. This isn't some 90's sitcom!

39) During Recess, there must be an elected playground king to oversea everypony in following the playground rules.

40) Any non-pony creature is to be transferred immediately to Monster High where these freaks of nature belong.

-Page 4-

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next