• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,125 Views, 11,682 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,682
 52,125

PreviousChapters Next
Princess Twilight Sparkle, Part 2

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Princess Twilight Sparkle, Part 2

Dear Princess Celestia,

So I see that one thousand years ago, your sister really enjoyed the three whole minutes of her coup. At least she got one good hit in. What amazed me is that you actually managed to defeat her. What, you didn't have a group of ponies back then to do your dirty work? Another dose of sweet dragon seed showed me how you defeated Discord, and where the Elements of Harmony came from; a tree. Figuring that we needed to find this tree to get to the bottom of this invasion, we set off into the Everfree Forest.

After a close call with a crackidile, my five friends finally started to realize how important I am. They decided to send me back to Ponyville. While I initially thought that I'd enjoy a good tentacle raping along with the rest of the town, Discord made me realize that they were just trying to take the credit for themselves. That was unacceptable. Spike climbed a tree to spot my friends, while some flytraps surrounded me and started spraying me with an aphrodisiac to prepare me for some sweet violating. They were just about to devour me when my friends had to come and ruin the fun. Sucks, because I was about to have the worst fan fiction experience ever.

So after finding the tree, I realized we had to return the Elements of Harmony for it to survive. Since AJ was keen to point out that it was the Elements that brought us together, I figured that the only thing better than some plant sex would be the possibility that we'd start to drift apart without the Elements. So once all the vines dissolve, what do we find? That you and your damn sister were down here the entire time taking advantage of the vines, making all of us do the work. So the tree sprouts up some kind of chest with six keyholes, so now we have to go key hunting. Luna could help us with that. I'm sure she's tracked down a lot of keys in those games of hers.

So now, we exit the forest to a celebration from Discord, who immediately takes notice of the lack of gold necklaces. I tell you, Fluttershy must be a friend with benefits, because all she had to do was threaten him with their friendship to get him to drop his train of thought. Then, he gave me some more semen, and it was revealed that he planted the seeds a millennium ago right before being turned to stone.

So after incriminating himself, is he punished? Oh no. We'd have to have some kind of judicial system for that to work. Nope, he's just going to go on his merry way. That gives me an idea. Hey! My five friends! I'm reformed! So you can stop hating me and looking at me like that. Everything's all better now all of a sudden! Now we can all go back up to Canterlot and you can watch me fart out a magical gas shaped like my cutie mark in midair.

Celestia, this is like the third time I've saved your ass. I want some damn hazard pay.

Zecora, keep that cum coming.

Your cum-guzzling former student,
Princess Twilight Sparkle



Dear Princess Celestia,

Pfft. Yeah right. We sent Twilight away because we actually wanted to save Equestria, and didn't want her to fuck it up, then we realized our mistake, because face it, she does serve as some excellent cannon fodder. And crackidile fodder as well. Teamwork is the best, because it puts other ponies in danger.

Sincerely,
Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack

PreviousChapters Next