• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,238 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,238

PreviousChapters Next
Leap of Faith

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Leap of Faith


Dear Mom and Dad,

Why the fuck did you name us Flim and Flam? Were we a joke from birth? Maybe if you actually named the two of us after something honest, we would have been able to do something with our lives.

Because maybe you didn't notice, but what you name your offspring kinda has a small effect on what cutie marks they get. What other names did you pass up? Sham and Scam?

So I guess we'll just have to continue using dishonest means to sell our products.

Thanks for nothing,
Flim and Flam




FOAL FREE PRESS
RACISM IN PONYVILLE

The Golden Oaks Library was struck by lightning last night after Rainbow Dash claimed she was sick and tired of all the racist remarks from Princess Twilight Sparkle. Responding to the increasing unrest, Celestia has insisted Twilight issue a formal apology.

She has done so in the form of a new charity; the Flip Flap Wing Ding Foundation for Sensitivity to Pegasi or Whatever.

When Applejack inquired as to an Earth Pony charity, Twilight simply scoffed and walked back inside.

PreviousChapters Next